(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike laughed. “Yeah, sex doesn’t make me sleepy it makes me awake and energetic.” He admits.

“Come on grumpy. Let’s go get you back to bed.” Mike laughed and led him back to the bed. Pulling him down. “Though! Before we get comfortable....” his hand landed in a sticky messy. “We should change the sheets and clean me up. I have a new appreciation now....” he winked.

———

“Blake.” Leo tried to smile, it wobbled a little on his lips before he chewed his lip instead. He looks rather confused to see me. Maybe I shouldn’t have come.

He laughed. “The clinic? Why do you automatically go there?” Why would I come to you about it?

Leo looked around. No one was there. He opened the coat. “I came for a different reason,” he winked. “The thing you wanted me to wear.... it’s in place....” he blushed.

Guest mik3la

Rick fallowed and looked at the mess they had made in his bed and blushed.

"Yeah, you're right" he said starting to pick up the sheets leaving them in the bathroom and taking others from the closet. After they set it all down he jumped in bed.

"Feel free to use the bathroom. Sorry i cannot join you but i'm too dead at the moment and i really want to sleep" he said as his eyes were slowly drifting shut.

"I'll be here when you're done" he winked smiling as he was making himself even more comfy under the cover.

------------------------------------------------------------

"No ... I mean ... you're never here this early and that's why i've asked" he said brushing his face but when the other spoke and opened the coat revealing his naked body to him he was wide awake in an instant.

He pushed him inside quickly not wanting anyone else to see him all naked, pinning him on the door, checking his body listening carefully. His eyes were burning with desire at the mention of 'the thing' , making aroused by the minute.

"And you were so eager for me that you came all the way here well prepared" he groan placing his knee in between the others legs, pushing it a little on Leo's cock and balls.

His hand started tracing downwards slowly starting from his chest, feeling his nipples already hard, moving to the side of his waist and back to his arse, searching the plug. "You're such a naughty boy" he purred against his lisp kissing him hard as he grabbed his arse firmly growling hungry in the kiss.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’ll have to remember you like to fall asleep.” He laughed. Mike watched Rick a moment then headed to clean up.

Done he headed back and crawled into bed with him. Pulling him into his arms and being the big spoon.

———

Leo squeaked at being pulled in and laughed. He parted his legs for the mind, not hiding as he let them other explore him.

He dropped his bag on the floor and shuddered as his arse was groped. “Yes. I am naughty and wanton.” Leo winked, pressing forward and wrapping his arms around him. “Are you going to make me wait?”

Guest mik3la

"Right now ... i don't think i can way" he said with hungry eyes kissing him violently as lust filled his body. He lifted the other in his arms, making him wrap his legs around his waist, walking careful not to stumble on Bolt as he headed to his dorm, closing the door behind them so that the dog would give them some privacy.

Placing him on the bed he broke the kiss to breath again, undressing Leo from the coat leaving him exposed in front of him. He bend kissing his body, nibbling at his nipples.

"I've missed you....it got lonely in my bed" he mumbled as he moved down to his abs, spreading his legs so that he could touch his tights moving his hand down to his arse feeling the plug. He kissed his tights as he started licking his erection than taking him into his mouth as he started to play with the plug by taking him out and back in. He could feel his own cock getting hard by the sounds Leo was making.

"This looks so good"

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo chuckled, wrapping his legs around him.

He leaned in and nuzzled him. He was fucking adorable in his lust! Leo wanted this. To be consumed by his fire! His need growing by the second.

His breathing hitched as he was lay down and examined him. His cock was hard and weepy. Wanton. He didn’t hide his need or his lust! And those words... “yeah? You just liked waking up to me sleep fucking you.” He teased.

“Yours is in the box still at my house.” He moaned as it was played with. His back arching. “I didn’t think you’d wait...” he admitted. But the teasing? It built up his need so much!

Guest mik3la

"Fucking me in my sleep that was something new and i loved it" he groan starting to show some attention to his hardness too.

"Do you want me to use a condom this time or are you fine with me this way" he asked not stopping his hands actions.

Even if they fucked so many times without one he thought just now to ask keeping his smile on, knowing by the look of the other that he couldn't wait much longer.

He never expected to see him there so soon. In his bed, so needy of his cock and ready to be fucked.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Fill me up then replug me.” Leo purred, teaching to stroke his hair. “Then all day you can pull it out, add another load and repeat.” He winked. “Fuck like bunnies.... around a zoo.” Leo laughed.

His body ached with need. “Stop teasing me. I want you. Now. Hard and fast and punishing.” Leo begged.

He didn’t bother to hide his need and desire. “I need you inside me.”

Guest mik3la

"My .. my ...my ... Here is my slut that i just love" he groaned as he stopped everything standing up looking at him admiring his needyness of him. Licking his lips he pulled the plug out, grabbing his hips pulling him closer and sank in him all the way leaving one growl out.

"Fuck that shit did a good job" he growled as he started to move his hips in and out at a fast pace right away not leaving him any more minute to spare. He wanted hard, then he was going to give him hard.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo moaned shamelessly! He couldn’t deny loving and wanting this!

He bucked his hips. His arms flying above his head as he Ley Blake take him as roughly as he wanted. He could feel all of him. Hot iron piecing him deep. He knew he was addicted to this!

4-A59-F575-11-EB-4-A98-B5-E0-E72-B5-A1-A2-E8-A.gif

“Blake!” He moaned like the slut he was!

He leaned up, wrapping his arms around him, kissing and sucking at his neck as his need rose. “You feel amazing. You belong inside of me. How many loads can you give me today?” He purred sultry.

06-AC43-BC-E03-A-45-CE-9205-83-B63989-C00-A.gif

Leo wrapped his arms around him. He wanted more. Wanted everything!

He moaned. His breathing hot and heavy as he legs wrapped around him too.... it opened his hole more, changed the angle. His sweet spot assaulted by the others cock continuously! Shit! He wanted to spill! “You feel huge.”

E7-AE75-CC-FD97-431-B-9-D16-8974-FECCFD29.gif

Guest mik3la

Blake was amazed of how Leo was acting but he couldn't deny it that he loved him seeing him so needy, so wiling and so eager to have him in such a way. This was a part of him that he managed to see. His sluty part and the image was perfect. Full of lust and desire that he just couldn't comprehend. Where did he find this guy!

"Depending how good you can handle me" he groaned starting pounding even hard in him, feeling their body shaking with each thrust he made inside him. He felt so amazing, stretched from the plug but tight for his cock.

"Shit...you're squeezing me... did you missed me that much" he growled fucking him harder feeling that he will be soon climaxing but that wouldn't be the end. Having his little slut side on display, Blake was more than eager to fulfill his desires.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo felt his breathing shake. “You feel so good babe.” The endearment slipped. His lust overriding all reason.

Leo grabbed his head and moaned. Smirking up at his lover.

336-D2071-F32-D-4-E54-9698-89-B47-D3-B965-A.gif

“Harder!” He gasped.

He pulled at the others neck, demanding his kiss. Demanding more.

He was so close! He was going insane!

B9-EFDC98-65-D6-4888-8-F32-B18-B5-F6-F7-D1-D.gif

Leo moaned and whimpered and felt every thrust!

It wasn’t long.... “close! Close! Agh!!!!” He couldn’t hold it. Whimpering as he came. Whimpering as spilt his seed between them. But he was so tightly wound that he knew he could continue and probably come again!

“Blake!” He gasped.

3-C7-FEEA5-CB02-4-CA4-AA80-6-BCECC48-D4-AF.gif

Guest mik3la

Seeing and hearing the other cum so hard made him thrust harder a few more times ending with one last hard and deep thrust finding his own release, filling that little hole of his. His cock was still erected twitching inside of him but he wasn't done yet. Now the animal was awake and was feed by his sluty view which made it hard to stop just now.

Slipping out of him he stand on his knees looking at him with hunger, licking his lips. "Turn to the side" he demanded in a growled voice waiting for him to do so. Once he did that he lifted his leg and pined his cock back in the filled hole starting pounding inside him at the same hard pace.

tumblr-nb7zlre-Nfz1ttcf8io1-1280.gif

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo couldn’t help but get excited at the way the other man was still hot and horny! His hole twitched with need. “Breed me like a bitch in heat.” He begged, turning to his side.

He moaned wantonly. Mewling beneath him. He couldn’t get enough of him! His body aching and on fire for him! “You feel amazing. I’m addicted to this. Fuck mr harder. I want all of you!” He moaned. Leo was going crazy. It was driving him wild!

He shifted a little so he could lean back enough to kiss him. Leo wanted Blake’s kisses too.

He was starting to think he’d made a mistake. That he’d long for Blake long after this temporary dalliance was over... he wanted.... more. Something more solid and permanent between them... even as his mind screamed it was too soon.

7-C94-C1-EF-0-BAC-4-CC0-998-A-1-CD53-C193-E11.gif

Guest mik3la

He bend over licking his lips before kissing them hungrily for a few moments as he was pounding inside him more.

Still staying inside him he said : "Stand on all fours" he demanded placing one hand on his hip and the other down to his hair pulling it slowly.

tumblr-nena6i-DA9-G1ttta17o1-500.gif

"You like this little slut ... this is how you want it... hard and deep" he growled pounding inside him harder and deeper. He wanted him so badly at that moment that he could devour him if that was possible. He was becoming more and more addicted.

He lifted him up holding his hand over his chest and shoulder and the other on his hip as he continued to fuck him hard, as he was nibbling his neck, placing kisses.

"Your body feels amazing ... i love seeing you like this ... all thorn apart for me ..." he groaned feeling that he was about to cum again.

1502611139184.gif

"Let me hear you scream as you fall apart because of me" he whispered into his ear biting it slowly as he was pounding deeper in him, finding his climax after that filling him again.

Guest syaoran-puu

He couldn’t help but whimper and moan at him. “Ah!! Blake!”

He gripped at the covers, begging and needy.

04-EF51-EF-4610-4-EB9-9-BA6-9-E625-E34-C31-F.gif

He thrust back against the guys movements. Wanting to feel him deep unsure. Wanting everything.

“Agh! This slut is all yours to use. Fill me up. Own me.” Leo grunted, panting heavily. He was getting close. So very close!

934077-B9-1-DF0-4-C9-D-A1-A4-5-F0-D21-B38-D31.gif

It wasn’t long until he came. Clawing are the bedding and crying out for him before practically collapsing on the bed.

Blake.

Was.

Fucking.

Amazing.

Guest mik3la

He collapsed over him still holding his balance on his hands, leaning into kissing his shoulder and neck.

"You were amazing" he whispered nibbling his neck, kissing it gently, breathing hard. "I've missed you" he added continuing with the kisses down his shoulder and upper back.

Finding his strength he slipped out of him taking the plug and placed it in his hole, keeping his cum inside the other, kissing his arse then moved beside him, pulling him to his chest, nibbling his lips finally kissing them gently this time.

"This will be enough for now" he said smiling deepening the kiss playing with his tongue.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo couldn’t help but feel sated and happy.

He felt everything. His body hyper aware as he felt the plug pushed back inside. He moaned. “Ah!” It felt good.

“So full. Going to carry your cum around all day.... maybe we should take out a marker? You can tally off the number of loads inside me.” He delighted at the idea. The personal cum dump of Blake! He’d not stop him if the mood took him.... they might have to get creative with positions and hiding! His slutty hole squeezed around the plug in his arse.

He went willingly when pulled, hands to Blake’s chest as he kissed him. Utterly addicted to the man.

Guest mik3la

"I can keep up the counts of them" he smiled turning to one side and lifted one of the others leg over his, placing his knee in between the others.

"Never thought of you to be this sluty" he said playing with his hand on his waist. "I love it" he added kissing him again not getting enough of him. "The fact that you're insatiable drives me crazy and out of control that freaks me out but ... i've missed it. Even if it was only for a day" he said pulling the blanket over them.

They had time for all those nasty things to happen. "And maybe next time ... i'm going to see your bossy side too" he added kissing his lips one more time. "Now rest"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Maybe that just shows you didn’t fully know me? Or that we still have lots to learn about each?” Sure they were well matched in bed? That was awesome too. Blake reacted perfectly to him. Fucked him perfectly. Held him afterwards! Let him dominate too!

He was perfect for him.

That though sank in deep to his soul as the other nestled in close behind him. He moaned gently, pleasures ripping through him and his hole aching as the plug was shifted when the others leg moved between his legs. “Agh! I am a slut for you.” He wouldn’t deny it.

“You know I like fucking you too. For now? This is your fantasy.” He winked, “your chance to fill me to the brim with your seed.”

Leo yawned. Not needing to be told to rest. His eyes fluttered closed as a nap washed over him. His hand covered Blake’s and a well fucked smile spread over his features.

Guest mik3la

His fantasy wasn't just this one thing. It was his everything. He was his fantasy because he could do whatever he wanted.

It didn't took him long to fall asleep being a little tired from the rough sex.

~A few hours Later~

Blake yawn stretching his muscles looking at the little bean in his arms. The image of Leo from last night popped in his head and he still couldn't believed that he could be that needy and such a slut in bed. He kissed his forehead trying to move away without waking him up wanting to go and make themselves some coffee.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo felt satisfied and safe. He stretched a little and yawned, pressing against him as Blake moved.

His body shuddered and he curled up yawning. Still sleeping.

Of course, when the guy moved away Leo started to wake. His warmth gone. He stretched and rolled. The bed was empty. His hips ached. He clenched around the plug.

He coughed a little shyly and stood up. He stayed naked. Wandering over to Blake. “Morning.” He wrapped his arms around him. “Any chance you want to fill me again before we go to the zoo?” He nuzzled him.

Guest mik3la

He smiled at him seeing him so needy in the morning.

"What am i going to do with you being so insatiable" he grin leaning in over to him kissing him passionately, wrapping his tongue around his. "Mmmmh... but how can i refuse you where you purr so delicious" he added sitting up of the bed making Leo a sing to do the same.

He took Leo's hand taking him out of bed and pulled him to the wall next to the window, making him turn. "Bend over holding onto the wall and let me see your arse" he said touching himself making sure he was sure hard.

Guest syaoran-puu

“What can I say. You make me like this. All I can think of is your cock buried deep inside of me.” Leo winked.

With a chuckle he was pulled out of the bed. He placed his hands on the wall, arse out and legs spread for the others viewing.

“Like what you see, Blake?” Leo looked over with hooded eyes. “What you do to me? I won’t wear underwear today. Less for you to fight with as you fuck me senseless. Think I can sit on your lap at a picnic table and ride you without being seen?” He moaned. His hole clenched needily around the plug.

“My body seems to belong to you....” he whimpered.

Guest mik3la

He grabbed his arse spreading the cheeks to see the plug and how he was twitching his hole around the thing. Licking his lips he slapped the others arse groaning.

"Such a sluty mind you have... you liked having sex in public didn't you ... the adrenaline line of being seeing and discovered make you're hole needy" he took the plug out and buried his hard cock inside him all the way in.

He bend over turning his head to the side kissing him still standing burried inside him for a few moments.

Holding his hand on his back and the other on his hip he started to thrust slow but deep. "Being out in the open, sitting in my lap while you work this arse around my cock" he slapped him again pushing inside him again.

"Looking from side to side making sure no one sees you doing such sluty things" he groaned as he started pounding inside him harder keeping the deep thrust.

"You feel fucking amazing" he started fuck him hard loving how his insides were squeezing his cock.

Lifting one of Leo's legs in the air, he changed the angle of the thrust continuing to fuck him hard. "You like being watch as you're fucked like this by me?" he asked groaning in pleasure.

649-1000.gif

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo moaned and mewled and surrendered to him.

In this moment he was mindless. Belonged entirely to the primal need and lust. To Blake.

“Yes. The risk... it would make it so much sweeter. We’ve done it in public twice now. Each time more daring....” he moaned. Back arching as he took him all in.

He didn’t hide his pleasure when the other moved. “Faster, Blake. I really want to feel you pummel my hole.” Leo chewed his lip. A creature lost to his own desires.

“Yes. Yours. They can watch but not touch.” He moaned.

Just like that he came. His hole clamping down and massaging that hard length as his cum splattered forth like from a canon.

He felt light. “Look what you’ve done to me...” ruined for all others.

7-B14928-F-FA8-D-4464-9219-E876-C6-C11053.gif