(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

Fallowing him in the building he saluted the lady with a nod of his head politely. He then fallowed them down some halls and reached another room where the puppies were in.

so he does want a puppy but he is afraid of leaving him alone, he thought along the way before his mind was filled with puppies.

"Oh my god they are adorable" he said bending and touching them all, feeling his heart filled with joy. They were beautiful creatures that anyone would love. There was one in particular that came over to him. It was completely black with white dots on his paws. |he kind of was like Blake|

"This one is too cute" he started scratching his head.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Yeah. He’s cute. The eldest I think but I’d have to check the chart.” Leo smiled and sat down. The mum and the pure white girl both came over to sit with him.

He pet them and just relaxed with them beside him. Cute girls. He really liked them.

“So.... like I said. They’re all such sweeties.” Leo smiled.

Guest mik3la

He looked at Leo as he was playing with the other dogs laughing as they were curious about him, sniffing him.

"I promise the will get the homes the deserve" he said lifting another one in his arms and nuzzling his little pink nose.

"I know you like all of them but ... which of them has the call to you?" he asked trying to find out which was was his dog. Which was the one that resonated with him the most. Which was the one choosing Leo and Leo him, having an instant bond, like he had with Bolt.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo chuckled at him, “that doesn’t matter. It’s not like I’ll keep her.” There was only one girl, he’d mentioned her several times to Blake too. “They’re all so sweet and precious. They’ll make awesome pets. But their owners will need patience. They’re going to be crazy fluff balls!” He laughed, petting the girl and her mum more. They never seemed to leave him alone when he visited.

“Anyone in mind?” He wondered curiously. “Are your friends after dogs?”

Guest mik3la

Blake noticed how the mom and the pup didn't left his side and was wondering of they were the ones that were linked to him. Every person had a link with an animal. Some had dogs, some had cats or even parrots. But Blake just found out who it was for Leo and he thought that maybe that would be a perfect gift for him. If he wouldn't accept it, then he would keep them along with Bolt. He needed some friends too.

"I think Rick will like this one" he said about the black one. "The other one there, i think will win over Nate" he said smiling. "But for Mike....i think will be the same as Rick's. This little fellow" he said nuzzling his fur laughing as he played with him.

"I promise they'll be safe, happy and loved" he said petting the little fellow.

Guest syaoran-puu

“The sane one for Mick and Rick? How will that work?” He laughed. “Job shared puppy?” Leo shook his head and just rubbed the little girls tummy.

After a moment the poor white girl rolled over and walked over to sniff at Blake too. The mother didn’t leave Leo’s side.

Guest mik3la

"Well .... There might have been some events that happened this days that you don't know about. Some i don't know either but i hope for something to happen" he said looking at Leo hopping he would understand. but he told him instead.

"Mike broke up with the bimbo guy and i've kind of slipped some things about Rick" he said lowering his gaze and continued before the other would scholled him too.

"I know i've messed it up and it wasn't my right to say his secret about his crush but they were both too miserable" he said quickly looking at the little puppy girl, and smiled taking her in his lap. "Hey there beautiful" he said lowering his face to hers and she licked his nose. yeah...this two girls are definitely the ones.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Mike broke up with him? Really? But he said he loved him....” Leo frowned a little confused only to laugh.

“Awww! You’re a good friend but I think Rick might try to kill you if you’re not careful!” He smirked. “Have you warned him?”

Leo wondered what’s might happen there... if anything!

———-

Mike had been drinking since his conversation with Blake. Two days of drunkenness! He wasn’t exactly in the right frame of mind as he banged on Ricks door like a madman and waited. “Rick! Get out here! I need to talk to you!” He slurred.

Guest mik3la

"It was more like....Mike was dumped by the guy" he sigh thinking about then two.

"I kind of forgot about that little aspect?" He said biting his tongue hopping that nothing bad happened these days.

"I kind of was distracted by some insatiable person and forgot" he shrugged turning his attention to the little puppy girl.

-------------------

Rick was just about to head in bed for some Netflix and chill. That were pretty much his nights when he wasn't out with the boys. Either that or reading or even writing.

He got kind of scared when he heard the bangs on his door but recognized after the voice.

"Keep you're voice down idiot or you're going to wake the entire neighborhood" said Rick standing in front of the door in his pjs. A blue shirt and black long pants. He looked dorky.

"You're drunk" that was a statement.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh? He got dumped?” Leo frowned. “But why?” He was utterly confused.

“Hey! Don’t blame me for your bad choices!” Leo smiled.

——

“Yeah... I am....” he frowned and stumbled forward, practically forcing himself inside. “Since when?” Mike pointed at him. “Since when you like me?” He hiccuped. “Why you not tell me? Why just let me....” he hiccuped again and the tears started, “keep getting hurt by people none of you even like?”

Guest mik3la

"Apparently the guy was seeing someone else in the same time he was with Mike. He... was used" he said patting the puppy. "He tried to talk but the other tried to put the blame on Mike which is crazy cause he always tried to get him out with him whenever he could but the guy always refused it" he added.

"Guess non of us was lucky in this romantic thing" he said laughing kissing the cute little white puppy on the nose.

-----------------------------

"M-Mike...." he started to say but he was already inside pointing at him.

"Since when what?" he started laughing at the drunk sight of him but then froze. oh no

Rick was frozen not able to say anything holding his hands up in the air wanting to calm the other but he was drunk and hurt.

"Mike...please calm down... it's not ..." but the other shouted at him further.

"Please don't cry" he started to say trying to touch his hand.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Ouch...” Leo could empathise there. “Poor Mike.”

He couldn’t believe someone would turn their cheating back on the partner they were cheating on! That was crazy!

Leo couldn’t help the tightening of his heart or the way he felt a little sick suddenly. You’re not lucky in love because you’re stuck with me.... “I wouldn’t blame you. If you wanted to go to find someone for.... more.” Leo looked up at Blake then down at the mother. He couldn’t help the guilt gnawing at him.

———-

Mike was too drunk to really think straight.

He felt Rick touch his hand and shifted it to curl it around the others. “Why didn’t you say anything? Why did you just let me keep dating all the pretty losers that keep throwing me away?” He rubbed his eyes with his free hand. “He was sleeping with someone else. Apparently my fault. Go figure!” Mike tried to laugh but the sound was all distorted and wrong.

Guest mik3la

"More? What more could i want now?" he looked confused. "I have all i ever wanted" he said then lifted his hand in the air to stop Leo from starting arguing with him on that theme.

"I understood eventually. The whole not ready for relationship. I don't need it to be official as long as i have you even if as ..." he looked around making sure that that lady wasn't around. "...as my sex partner" he whispered taking a toy from near the dogs starting to play with them.

"You don't have to make it official as in 'from today on we're together' cause from there come after all the problems" he smiled. "So you don't have to worry about that. I'll stay like this for as long as you let me" he added looking at him.

---------------------------------

"Oh no..." he said surprised that that really happened. Damn you Nate and your psikick abilities.

"Mike..." he said in a whisper placing one hand on his back and the other patting his hair, hugging him. Trying to comfort him.

"I didn't want to lose our friendship" he whispered. "But .... if i was to answer honestly ... was because i was afraid of the rejection and then of loosing you....i thought it would be easier to be near you as your friend if i couldn't be more" he hidded his face in his shoulder. "I'm sorry....you can hate me now...i don't care anymore....i'm sorry"

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo was utterly flabbergasted! How could he not be? He hated that he wasn’t sure what to say in response to that.

Blake was.... happy?

Even with broken him.

Being used as a booty call?

Yet.... who where they kidding? This.... sat with puppies.... this wasn’t something casual booty calls did. Was it?

“Right.... okay....” he frowned.

———-

Feeling Rick hug him. Feeling those hands on him. The way he comforted him.

“You don’t care?” He frowned. His brain stuck. His drunkenness clearly impacting his thought. “You don’t want me either.” Mike hiccuped. The sadness worse as he pulled away from him. “I should leave then. Better get used to being alone....” he shook his head and stumbled into the door. Rubbing his arm as he pulled back to open it.

Guest mik3la

He didn't liked that respond of his and he knew too well by now that that meant his mind was roaming everything he said backwards again. He placed the puppy carefully on the side and moved towards Leo on his four till he reached him, poking his forehead.

"Stop letting your mind messing with you again and just take it as it is" he said in a serious tone. "Don't overthink it anymore" he added kissing him right there not caring if that lady would find them like that. He didn't cared about anything. All he cared about was Leo not turning his back on him again.

He pushed his tongue inside his mouth playing softly with his mouth. After a few seconds he broke the kiss looking his in the eyes. "You still owe me that theater fuck and i think you need some help with that" he said lowering his gaze to his crotch smirking.

---------------------------------------------------------------

no ... mike...don't go....that's not what i meant.....stop .... stop...

"STOP YOU IDIOT!!" he could feel tears in his eyes and his body shaking. The truth had to be out at some point and he knew that if Mike was going to leave his house at that moment they wouldn't talk anymore and he didn't want that. Only that thought was breaking his heart. That's why he didn't said anything in the first place.

"You're the biggest idiot i've ever meat in my entire life" he started to talk moving forward to him. "You're stubborn....you're blind...you're to kind....and you give you're love to easy" he spoke till he was standing in front of him, hitting the door behind Mike with his palm. "Finding the truth and you still don't get it" he said looking him in the eyes feeling the tears wanting to escape. "You're an idiot .... and i'm just as dumb as you" he finished throwing himself to him, finally kissing him passionately. His heart exploded as he was finally kissing him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo was surprised by the other man. His cheeks turning bright red as he came up and kissed him.

Leo couldn’t help but open up to him, even looping his free arm around his neck. I don’t deserve him...

The puppies all piled up around them, yipping and nipping for attention.

——-

Mike was too drunk to truly focus! His face felt red. His body to hot. His skin was too tight.

Then the most amazing thing happened! Rick kissed him.

Not just a peck on the lips but a full frontal kiss! He moaned into it, wrapping his arms around him and dragging his body flush as he took advantage of his mouth. Mike lost himself to Rick.

Guest mik3la

"Calm down baby" he mumbled through the kiss groaning slowly. "Not the right place to go any further" he added kissing him one more time before getting up and placing the puppies back to their places. Turning back to Leo taken advantage that he was back on his feet and pinned him on the wall behind him leaning in forward.

"You just managed to get me horny so ... be a good boy and keep your promise with the theater" he brushed his lips against his.

"If you don't want me to fuck you somewhere in this building" he whispered licking his earlobe turning his head in front of Leo, wanting to see his reaction.

---------------------------------------------------------

oh shit...i'm doing it... what am i doing?? am i just kissing Mike? MIKE??!!! fuck his lips are so soft...I've always wonder how he kissed...but he is drunk... what should i do....

He broke the kiss to breath again leaning his forehead to the others. "Did you get it now dummy? You're not alone ... and you are loved.....I was just too chicken to say anything" he said holding his hand on the others chest.

"You probably will not remember anything in the morning" he said it with a little regret. "But .... would you ... stay for the night?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“No, definitely not the right place.” Leo still licked his lips and whimpered at being pinned.

He looked at Blake a moment then licked his lips again and stole a small kiss. “Have I ever let you down?”

He stroked his chest. “The theatre.....”

———-

Mike smiled at him. Goofy and soppy.

“Stay?” He hiccuped again and nodded. “Yes.” He didn’t want to go. More kisses! “Coffee.... coffee would be good, Rick.”

Guest mik3la

He wasn't going to leave Leo time to overthink anything. He was just perfect for him. Ready at any time and bossy when he wanted him back. They were perfect for each other but Leo was needing time to see that. So he just had to be patient and wait for him.

Taking his hand they walked pass the halls seeing the lady from before. "Thank you very much for your time and sorry if you tall you from going home" he said making a respectful bow smiling gently. He could be a gentleman when needed, but he was most of the time a beast in heat and he liked it.

Back in the car he set the gps again with the new address, driving downtown. Having a normal speed he placed his hand in between Leo's hands, holding his thighs in his hand, rubbing it slowly, teasing.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Rick smiled amused by his question. He nodded and closed the entrance door taking his hand walking in the kitchen. He was careful not tu rush Mike or anything as he was still drunk, and placed him on a chair.

He then turned and looked for the coffee in his counter. He set water to boil as he mixed coffee sugar and a little bit of milk. He then poured the hot water in the cup turning to give it to him.

"Hope this will sober you up" he said smiling amused. Drunk Mike was funny in every action he was making. He liked it when the other was goofy.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Bye Gladys!” He called to the old lady but let Blake lead him out.

“What are we hiking to go see?” Leo felt the nerves and excitement within him! He wanted it. Needed it! Loved it! They could get caught..... it was exhilarating!!!!

He moaned at the touch and tried not to react though all he wanted to do was dry hump that hand upon him!

———

Mike wobbled, laughed, sat, drank.... hell he even sang at one point!

He wasn’t exactly in control. The coffee help a little though and soon he feeling more focused.

Mike looked over at Rick. “When you said stay over.... did you mean just to sleep? Or are you wanting to hump each other’s brains out?” He smirked.

Guest mik3la

He thought about something that he wanted to try till they were reaching the theater, wanting to have him ready for him.

"Move on the edge of your seat, unzip your pants and point your arse as you arch your back" he said squeezing his thigh then released him waiting.

"I was thinking a horror movie, that way if you feel like screaming you can use a scene from the movie to do so" he said, placing his hand on the others back underneath the shirt, tracing down his spine to his arse and even lower to his tight hole, playing with one finger around it before inserting a finger.

-----------------------------------------------

"Are you even capable of keeping your balance for more then 5 min?" he said amused by his cockyness and need of sex.

"You cannot handle sex in your state" he said taking the cup of coffee that was now empty placing it in the sink.

"You won't even remember this tomorrow" he mumbled more for himself.

Even if it was a good thing that he wouldn't remember anything he still didn't want to use him like that. He wasn't like the others. He didn't used him and then dump him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo looked at him curiously and did as he was asked. Shifting and pointing his arse as requested. “You’ve really given this some thought, haven’t you?” He closed his eyes and shuddered as a finger was pushed inside. “What are you doing?”

———-

Mike grunted. Probably not! “Yeah!” He had too much bravado and pride to tell the truth!

He pouted cutely and got up. “Fine. Lets sleep. Where is your bed?” He grunted and grabbed his arm before leaning for a sloppy kiss.

Guest mik3la

"I just want to have you prepared for when we will be in the theater" he said pushing his finger as much as he could inside, being careful at the road.

"We're almost there" he said inserting another finger, feeling him squeez them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He moaned softly in the kiss being caught by surprise but then laughed as he took Mike's hand.

"You're too cute when you're drunk" he said it sighing. Finally he could say it out loud without worry.

He dragged him to the guests room that was on the ground floor.

"Bed here. Wait to give you some pj's" he said making him sit on the edge of the bed as he turned to look for spare clothes.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike frowned, not sure cute was what he wanted to be! He pouted, kicking off his shoes and struggling with his jeans. “Stupid skinny jeans...” he signed and pulled and wriggled like a fish out of water on the bed as he tried to get the jeans off.

——-

Leo grinned and gripped the dashboard. “Want me to stretch myself? I don’t mind!” He cried out with a moan.

Guest mik3la

"I like feeling you squeeze my fingers like that ... with such need" he purred as he was pulling in the parking lot, releasing him from his fingers, leaning over for a kiss.

"Let the fun begin" he purred licking his lips as his eyes were glowing with hunger.

They reached the boot for tickets buying two for the only horror movie that they had. He bought tickets on the last round where they were covered in darkness and no one could see them, even if they would look up at them. They wouldn't be able to see much.

As the movie started they were sitting one next to the other, his hand resting on his thigh.

He was getting aroused by only the thought of them fucking in a theater. He was becoming crazy, but the adrenaline was pure ecstasy for him, making him hard already.

"Come sit on my lap and leave your pants down to your ankles" he whispered waiting for Leo move. In the meantime he already had his erected member out, stroking it slowly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Rick returned with the spare clothes he saw a struggling Mike trying to get out of his own pants which made him laugh. how can he be so clumsy?

"Here... let me help you" he said pulling them out of him in seconds. "Do you really need me to undress you and dress you up?" he asked laughing but sigh.

this guy needs a no drinking diet very soon, he thought as he tried to take his shirt off, gazing a little at his firmly chest. gym really payed off