(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo shuddered and pressed back into him. Oh gods! So hard! He nearly moaned loudly at the teasing but resisting. Face flushed as he looked over at him.... then heard his friends? Oh gods! They’d definitely been caught.

He swallowed and waved shyly at them.

Mike was taken aback by the hand tugging but shrugged at Blake’s expression and just went with it.

He looked to Rick. “This isn’t normally how things go for friends, Rick.” Mike chuckled. “Blake was encouraging me to take baby steps with you. He’ll take this as a good sign....”

Guest mik3la

Seeing the other tense he leaned one more time as he grabbed his arse with the left hand making sure that no one could see it.

"Relax bunny ... they didn't seen anything. Plus, Rick is too afraid of the dark and having them waiting for us out here is just perfect" he purred into the others ear as they were going in the cave.

Once they were inside he took his hand keeping him close to him.

"Would you let those be" he said looking at him lifting a brow. "Stop messing up with them. They are friends" he sigh rubbing his forehead. "More like ... friends with benefits but ... stop with the mocking towards them or so help me god I'll beat your ass right here" he said seriously, more like demanding him to stop messing with those two.

Guest syaoran-puu

Wait what? Mike blinked and frowned at him, “what have I done wrong this time?” He’d been talking about /them/ holding hands! About Blake telling him to take /baby steps/ with Rick. How had he mocked anyone?

“Friends who do the nasty. Definitely. But Blake slipped up, pretty sure they’re either dating or he really wants them to be. He’s probably trying to win him over with sex. That never works. Besides, I imagine Blake is a little too standoffish to truly let go. So vanilla white.” He chuckled.

——

Leo looked up at him. He glanced back at the others then refocused on Blake as they slipped into the entrance.

For a moment he was lost to the magnificence! Huge dark trees. Strategic lighting so you could see enough. Different paths that wound through a natural looking terrain. He felt giddy asanas swooped slow, so close he felt its wing beat at it flew past. “Wow!” He was going to get fucked in here! Yummy!

Squeezing Blake’s hand he started down a slightly overgrown looking path. A tunnel eventually appeared, dipping under a little man made waterfall. “Perfect.” He whispered. It seemed rather quiet and deserted here.

Turning he kissed Blake. Passionate and wanton. Just because he could!

Guest mik3la

Making sure those two were now in the cave he turned to Mike grabbing him by the collar pulling him closer right in front of him. Since when did he became such a top? He never acted like this towards other partners but with Mike it was like he wanted to be the dominant one. this will going to be kind of difficult since we're both top

"They're gone so give them a rest" he said brushing his lips against his teasing. "Didn't you had something else to keep yourself preoccupied?" he asked smirking licking his lip, maintaining eye contact.

-----------------------------------------------------

The squeeze on his hand was making him happy, meaning that Leo was holding onto him but he was soon surprised when the other pulled him over and kissed him. Lucky for them the lights were out, leaving only a few dim lights to see where to walk. "Already found the perfect place baby?" he teased kissing him back with the same intensity.

The kiss was so consuming that he felt out of breath.

Not wasting anymore time, looking from side to side, he then took Leis pants down as he turned him around, taking the plug out and digging his erection inside him. Just in a second he thought to cover Leo's mouth, making sure they were slowly blending in the dark shadows as he started moving his hips fast.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike grunted and gave into the kiss. His fingers sliding up into the others hair and gripping it firmly. He could surrender most of his control at times but he was always one to try and reclaim the dominant position.

“I did say I would sit you in my lap and kiss you.” He growled under his breath before pulling him towards a nearby bench and into his lap. Rick’s body was large too but Mike didn’t care. Who cares if they looked ‘odd’ as long as they liked it?

Leaning back in he stole those lips for his own. Maybe they were going too quick? But Mike has always rushed in headfirst! Now wasn’t different.

———

“I think so.” Leo’s voice was deeper. Huskier. Needier! He licked his lips and gladly went where Blake led.

The sudden coolness on his revealed flesh wasn’t enough to deter him as he felt Blake’s hot rod begin to spear him open. Piecing his most intimate spot. He didn’t bother going slow and Leo didn’t need him too!

His body shuddered and trembled as he mewled and arched into the other man’s hole, taking his punishing pace as he delivered each blow. Leo moaned into the guys hand. Mindless to the moment and the pleasure he felt.

“Agh! Blake.” He mumbled into his hand. Breathing laboured from the tortuous pace. He’d not last long!

Guest mik3la

Rick laughed as he was pulled in his lap, sitting on the side with his legs, bending over him kissing him back.

"I can start to get used to this. You in control" he said smiling kissing him further, moving his hands around his neck and into his hair, moaning softly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shhh...keep it quiet" he whispered pounding inside him as he could feel his climax. The adrenaline of doing it outdoors, out in the open, the fact that they could be caught at each moment were just the few bliss that were making his body shudder biting his lip in pleasure as he thrust one more time, keeping himself still as he was climaxing inside him feeling the warmth of his cum on the tip of his cock.

Slipping it out he placed quickly the plug in not wanting to spill anything. He was getting curious as he was dressing the other and himself how much more could the other hold up. After he arranged his clothes he pulled Leo's face into another hungry kiss. "you're just fucking amazing" he groaned in the kiss stopping quickly as he was hearing footsteps, taking his hand in his as they walked towards their group with whom they had entered.

Guest syaoran-puu

“My new favourite place.” He hummed into the kiss. Leo was starting to feel hungry and greedy. He knew he could hold anything and everything Blake gave him! He wanted it like a deep seat need that couldn’t be ignored!

He chuckled as they rejoined the group. Leo hadn’t cum that time but he didn’t need to! He still felt amazing and so well used that it simply didn’t matter!

Squeezing his hand he realised.... I’m falling for this man.

——

“Yeah? Well I assumed you knew I would... since you didn’t even seem to consider the fact I’d let you top me.” Mike winked. “I like the battle with you. I can imagine after I’ve taken you and you’ve recovered of course.... rolling around the sheets and fighting for dominance and to see who gets to top.”

Mike laughed and kissed him again. “After the test though.”

Guest mik3la

Rick rolled his eyes at his comment. He was starting to get tired about the test shit. But he was lucky that that was going to be over soon.

"We'll tiger, we will take the test tomorrow and we will find it in two days after. Do you think you can hold up toll then" he teased holding his chin with a finger smirking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they were walking hand in hand he pulled him close wrapping his hand over his shoulder still holding his hands. "Sorry for not waiting for you to cum....promise to wait next time" he whispered kissing his cheek as they walked along the group to the exit.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I can.” Mike wasn’t going to shift on this. The testing was important to him! He wanted to go into this with his eyes open.

He really hoped his skank of an ex hadn’t given him anything! Stupid whore.

He laughed and nipped at his fingers. “I can wait.”

——

Leo shook his head, bumping him playfully. “Honestly? I don’t care that I didn’t. Still felt amazing. Honestly.”

Guest mik3la

He smiled licking the answer the other gave to him. Looking at the clock on his wrist he turned and kissed him quickly before getting up and pulling him up from the bench.

"Come on lazy cat, we need to wait those two" he said laughing liking the nickname he just gave him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"In that case, i'm glad you enjoyed it" he added turning his face kissing him one more time before he pulled away from him, not letting the hand go though as they were getting outside to the light. Friends could hold hands , right?

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike grinned at that, “lazy cat? I can handle it. I’m just hiding my time to strike my pray.” He winked. “My pretty hippo.” He joked. Getting up he let him go and headed to the exit.

Leo didn’t even attempt to pull his hand away. “You make me greedy for you.” He hummed. Licking his lips and watching him a moment as they headed back out.

“Agh!” He laughed as he covered his eyes. “So bright!”

Spotting the pair, Mike smirked, “they look flushed.” He whispered only to Rick.

Guest mik3la

"Did you just made me hippo? Like i'm too big or what?" he narrowed his eyes not understanding the assumption feeling a little offended but at the same time amused.

Seeing the couple and Mike's comment he couldn't help but think the same. Could it be that they are actually did....in there, he thought chewing his lip, feeling a little jealous.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Hey! Don’t be offended.” He chuckled. Mike winked at him. “Hippos are underestimated. Yet they’re bloody fast, stubborn as mules and get what they want in the end. Sound familiar? Plus. They’re cute.”

He watched Leo and Blake. Holding hands again. He’d not call them out on it though. He wouldn’t ruin it for Blake though.

Leo smiled shyly over at him. “What kind of animals do you want to sew while we’re here?”

Guest mik3la

Rick rolled his eyes as Mike started to justify himself laughing at the end. "Gocha ...." he said laughing checking those two. They were looking much better, more relaxed. He smiled gently.

"How was it guys?" he asked politely.

"Hmm... I was thinking the lions and then we can go and see the aquarium" he shrugged. He liked more the aqua thought and apparently they were going to see it since Leo didn't said anything else.

"Do you want to check the aquarium? he said smiling friendly at his friends.

Guest syaoran-puu

“It was great. The bats were so cute. It’s pretty dark though.” Leo smiled. Trying to act normal even as he still sported a semi and had recently been filled with another load of cum. Two out of the ten he’d aimed to get out of him here.

“Fish? I like fish too.” He smiled gently. Leo felt... happy. It wasn’t the first time today he’d felt that way. Strange.

Mike shrugged. “Sure thing. I want to go to the chimps before we leave.”

“Oh! And the penguins!” Leo giggled.

Guest mik3la

Rick smiled at the information the other had provided him and he was lucky that he didn't went in. He hated the darkness and that place was dark.

"I'm glad you guys enjoy it. I would had screamed like crazy" he laughed just imagining how it would had been.

"Then let's go see all those attractions" he said tapping Mike and Blake on the shoulder winking to Leo leading the road.

"Apparently you guys have something in common" said Blake laughing hearing Leo and Mike talking about animals. "Let's go" he said dragging Leo along the way.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo wasn’t sure where he fit in with this group. Blake was his fuck buddy and the others were Blake’s friends. Rick touched Mike and Blake’s shoulders, winking at him... but Leo wasn’t sure how to take it.

Mike chuckled, “he’s a vet. Of course he’s going to like animals! It was like a sure thing.” He shrugged, smiling over at Rick then focusing on the path.

The quartet wandered with almost aimless abandon. Enjoying the animal sights as they reached the aquarium.

Guest mik3la

Blake rolled his eyes on Mike's comment but laughed as they wondered around to see the rest of the animals reaching the aquarium at last.

"I heard they have a lot of fishes and other creatures that we never thought about they even exist" he said catching Leo by the shoulder, resting his arm on it.

"Well this should be fun" said Rick smiling ignoring the gesture the other made taking Mike's arm and dragging him in making fun of him. "I'm going to feed you to the crocodile"

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike quirked a confused brow, “what I do now?” He rolled his eyes, huffing a little as he was dragged forward.

Leo looked around Blake a moment then to the tanks. The contact didn’t bother him at all. He rather liked it. He even leaned into a little. “Anything in particular you want to see?”

His eyes lit up as a beautiful bright yellow fish swam by. “Wow! Look at that one.”

Guest mik3la

Blake laughed as those two were starting teasing and mocking. guess the time alone outside the cave did them good

Turning his gaze to Leo he smiled. "Nothing in particular, i just like the calming vibe that everything here gives you" he said looking around at the tanks hearing Leo talking about a fish.

"That's a funny looking guy" he said amused by the little fish. "But he is cute" he added smiling walking along the corridors seeing the rest.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Calming.... me?!” He blinked in surprise and looked up at him. A soft blush covering his cheeks.

Blake seemed like a great guy.... they were compatible in bed.... and outside of that episode that had scared the shit out of him at the cafe.... he’d had lots of fun with him.

So what’s holding me back?

Why can’t I just accept him? Date him as he wants? Leo wasn’t a fool. He knew the other wanted it! Knew he needed it.

So what’s holding me back?

“He is cute.” He agreed looking over instead. The fish catching their attention.

Guest mik3la

"Let's see the other tanks" he said taking his hand walking like that through the crowd. It was just relaxing, not that he was on a date or anything. It just came naturally to do so. Without thinking of anything. Seeing Leo happy made him happy. That was his purpose.

"What are this fishes called?" he asked pointing at a tank with orange fishes with black lines on them.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo looked over. “Oh! I think they’re flame angelfish.” He found himself squeezing the others hand as moved closer to watch the sand eels bob up and down in the sand. They were long and ugly but he found them rather adorable!

“Do you think Rick is going to kill Mike?” He chuckled. “He did just threaten to feed him to crocodiles.”

Guest mik3la

"Oh ..." he said looking closely at the little things swimming in the sand back and forth.

"What? he looked over at Rick and Mike who were now arguing about something. "Neah ... those are their daily shenanigans. Their be fine. Rick never hurt one of us. He only threatens" he shrugged laughing. "You don't have to worry about those two" he said lifting their hands and kissing the back of Leo's hand.

"You should be worried about you" he purred closer to his face smirking.

From outside was looking like they were looking at the fish tank commenting about it.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo blinked and blushed and giggled as he fumbled on the spot.

He smiled shyly at the kiss then shook his head playfully. “Even you can’t do anything here. Not like we can find a quiet corner where I can try to sit in your lap. We’d totally get caught! So I don’t think I have much to worry about.”

Leo smiled and looked at the fish tank. So much colour and life. It was magnificent!