(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

Blake looked amused at Leo,never seen him so excited by something else than dogs. He was really cute the way he was acting like a kid. The joy in his eyes was contagious.

He walked to a stand and buy some cabbage returning to give him some.

"Here ... you can bend and give them some. Apparently this is allowed" he said giving him the bag.

Rick walked beside Mike looking at the animals and all the people that were running from side to side. He looked in the distance and saw them.

He was still wondering how Blake was handling all that. Being around Leo after he hurt him that much, but apparently he was doing good.

"There they are" he pointed out to Mike walking to them.

"Hey guys ... how are you?" he asked smiling keeping his hands in his pockets.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo just loved animals. He always had! That was why he’d become a vet. He wasn’t trained for some of the bigger animals but he still loved them!

Surprised by the guy giving him the cabbage he smiled and kissed his cheek. “Thank you.” Returning his attention he tried to entice an animal to eat.

Mike saw them too and frowned. “Did he just kiss him? I thought it wasn’t a thing between them?”

He stepped up, waving politely though utterly confused.

Guest mik3la

The kiss made him happy. Seeing Leo happy was a great view that he wanted to see all the time. He kept his eyes on him as he was struggling to give the cabbage to the giraffe when he heard someone calling.

Turning his saw the guys coming their way. Smiling he waved back.

Rick saw it too and was confused but he thought that maybe they have talked things through. He punched Mike with his elbow. "Don't make any rude comments" he said in a low voice before they reached the boys.

"Glad you guys made it" said Blake high fiving Mike and Rick smiling.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike grumbled at being hit but nodded, “fine. I’ll try.” He couldn’t promise!

Leo turned and smiled shyly at them. He really hoped it wasn’t going to be as bad as he feared! He almost reached for Blake but resisted. “Just feeding the giraffes..... or trying.”

“Yeah. You’re not lucky are you man?” Mike muttered.

Guest mik3la

Rick mend his voice at Mike's comment and got closer to Leo wanting to help him. "Here , let me help you" he said taking one leaf of the cabbage and started bending over making some strange sweet sounds to get the attention of a giraffe that got close to them and ate the cabbage.

Blake smiled at them two, happy that Rick was helping Leo to lose the tension but he turned gaze to Mike.

"Why are you pissed of? Are you unsatisfied or what? I know that i should keep myself away from him but i can't. So o hope you'll accept that and trust me this time" he said sighing.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike looked to Blake then to Leo, “he hurt you man. Sure he seems nice enough but he hurt my friend and that pisses me off.” He had always been very protective! That wasn’t about to change.

Still, he realised soon he was watching Rick and not Leo. He was starting to see him.... differently. “Did you mean what you said? About Rick?” He might as well pretend.

Leo smiled again Rick a moment before all his attention was on the creature before him. “You’re magnificent. Yes you are. So tall.”

Guest mik3la

Blake sigh knowing Mike was the overprotective one with him. They've been friends since they were kids first and after came Rick and Nate. They had a brotherly bond that couldn't be broken or overlooked.

"I know Mike but you know i'm stubborn. Just like you" he looked at those two having fun with the animal, then looked back at his friend when he asked him about Rick.

"Yeah ... I'm sorry about that and they way i've said it to you but i've mean it" he looked at him and back at those two. "Wouldn't be nice to go on double dates and such?" he said smiling wanting to tease Mike.

Rick smiled when the animal approached them and took the cabbage from Leo. He looked at him and the way he pet it. i don't think he is bad ... yes he hurt Blake but ... maybe he just tries to protect himself from being hurt ... he is to kind with animals but with people he is careful .... "so how are things going with you and Blake? he asked trying to find out more about them.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo reluctantly tore his eyes from the giraffe to Rick and shrugged. “I am his friend. I told him from the start I didn’t want more....” He frowned, “you realise that day I met you I’d just been dumped, right?” Maybe if he could get them to understand.... he hadn’t tried to hurt Blake.... though he also knew he had.

Leo glanced back at Blake then quickly away. The plug in his arse was.... a reminder of their current state. He chewed his lip. “Blake might have let slip to Mick that you like him. Just a heads up.” Did that reveal too much? Say too much? Reveal just how much time he’d spent with Blake?

Mick grunted. “Stubborn as a bloody mule.” He agreed.

“Double dating?” He quirked a brow. “You dating Leo?”

Guest mik3la

"Yeah ... i know ... that's why i've asked" he said looking at Blake for a moment and back at Leo smiling. he wasn't judging.

"I get it ... is hard to get over a breakup and try to be with someone else" he shrugged looking back at the animal.

"Oh ... shit ..." he said realizing that he had to pretend on that matter and looked back at Blake and Mike taking a deep breath. "Well i tried my best to hide it away and it worked for Mike not seeing that" he laughed then got closer to Leo to whisper. "But i kind of knew that. We just don't know how to act around our group right now so we keep our distance for the moment" he smiled. He just revealed the current situation between him and Mike. "But keep it a secret from Blake" he winked at him smiling. "I want to keep it away from him as a punish from saying my secret" he smiled amused. It was just a small game.

"Hmm? What?" he just realized what he said not knowing how to take that back. shit ... what was i thinking saying that

"N-No ... we're not dating or anything ... i meant more like hanging out ... What ... you're dating Rick now or what?" he tried to turn it back to Mike to escape the questionnaire.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You know?” He frowned. How much had Blake told them? Leo had been drinking and honestly didn’t recall! “You can’t tell me you’d date someone else the same day?” Surely it wasn’t only Leo who thought that was ridiculous? Sure, maybe if you’d dumped someone so you could be with another.... but to be dumped out of the blue? To be called heartless and unfeeling? Not things that would have you skipping eagerly to another’s arms.... though.... wasn’t that exactly what Leo had done? Straight into Blake’s bed?

He blushed thinking about it? Stroking the giraffe only to look at Rick wide. “You’ve talked about it?” He hesitated but nodded, “I won’t say anything then...” a small secret wasn’t terrible? Right?

He laughed at Rick. “You’re punishing him? Don’t blame you.” Blake likes being punished. At least by me. Leo smirked softly.

Mike quirked a brow, “I’d been joking but your reaction.... you are?” He laughed and thumped Blake’s back. “You old dog you! What did you do? Give the vet a bone?” He teased, clearly finding himself hilarious.

“Nah man. You brought up double dating. I don’t know what to do with Rick right now.” Not entirely a lie. He wanted to hold his hand? Maybe show him off liked he’d longed to with his exes? But their secret prevented it.

Guest mik3la

"No ... i haven't ... but i've seen Mike in that situation so ... i get it ... it was an escape ... something to take your mind away from the situation you've been in with the break up" he shrugged taking another cabbage giving it to the second animal that came closer to them.

"But you've changed Blake ... in a good way i must say " he added smiling making the other more comfortable. "He is more happy then ever ... even if you are just friends" he winked looking back at the other two, but his eyes were more focused on Mike.

"No we're not " he said feeling caught, punching his shoulder playfully. "And stop making fun of me" he said laughing.

"Well ... you could just start with baby steps and see how it goes" he said shrugging then turned to the other two. "Shall we go to the next animals or you guys love to much the giraffes?" he smiled.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo frowned but listened. “Mike...? It seems, from what Blake has said, loses his heart easily when he dates others....” would things end badly if he rushed things? Leo couldn’t help but glance back at Blake.

“He’s changed?” He frowned. Looking to Rick. “How can you say that? You have seen him much lately? Have you?” He blushed a little. More than aware he’d been monopolising the others time.

Mike looked at him. “Right. But you want to? Don’t ya.” He grinned. “Making fun of you is great fun though.” He grunted. He wasn’t good at slow. “What do you suggest.” He had to keep up the pretence it seemed.

Leo let the giraffe once more then stepped away. “I’m happy to move on. I heard they have a bag house where you get to walk through the bat enclosure and they fly around you. It’s dark though, so I hope no ones afraid of the dark.” He looked at the signs. “Looks like it’s the rhinos next on this path.”

Guest mik3la

"No. I mean ... before he had introduce you to us. You know. After his own break up. He never wanted to go out and have fun. He was more like, work-home routine. But after he meat you, he wants to hang out more" he said shrugging turning to the others and moved closer to the two boys.

"The bat stuff sounds interesting. Never been near one so, that could be cool" he said smiling as Leo checked the sign. "Wait....Dark?" he turned and looked at Rick, knowing that he was afraid of the dark. "Are you ok with that?" he asked his friend.

"If you guys want to see it, i'll try my best not to scream or anything" he said biting his lip, not licking that he was so weak. But having Mike with him, he knew that nothing would happen.

"Well, you're with us so you're going to be safe. And we're not going to do anything funny to scare you" he said looking at Mike making sure he was going to behave and not scaring him. He then turned and walked along side with Leo with a soft smile on his face. "Let's see those rhinos and the bats" .

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh?” Leo paused a moment. Considering that... was he changing him? For better or worse? He clenched around the plug. Needy for more.... for more Blake. Did that mean something?

Where they dating? Was Leo just.... fooling himself?

“It’s not pitch black. There’s enough light to see the path...” Leo looked to Rick. “We can skip it if it’s too much.” He promised. Leo might just have to visit another day.

Mike lingered as Leo and Blake walked off. “They’re totally dating.” He smiled over at him. “You can hold me. In the bay house. I can be the front of a very small train.” He winked.

Guest mik3la

Blake's mind was wondering around the dark room ignoring the bat thing. That could be a place he could take him really quickly.

"Don't worry Leo. I'll be fine if there is a dim light then is fine" he said smiling looking at Mike smiling appreciating his offer.

"I don't think it is official yet. Not even they know it exactly what their doing. I just hope they are happy" he said silently to Mike bumping him slightly, smiling.

"I'll take you for a round right there in the bat cave, filling you up really quickly as the lights are down" he whispered to Leo smiling devilish, feeling his member getting hard already.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo looked over and blushed though his eyes spoke of how much he liked that idea. “I can’t wait. I hear there’s a few little tunnels and stuff you can explore.” He chewed his lip, resisting the urge to kiss him. He’d do that with the bats. “You’ll need to be really fast. Number two.” Leo winked.

Mike watched them then hummed. “Yeah. They totally are. Hope they figure it out without getting too mixed up and hurt.” He looked to Rick. He hoped not to hurt him either. “We can wait outside if the bat cave is too much.” He’d wait with him.

Leo turned to see the rhinos! Excitedly running over to watch them.

Guest mik3la

Blake smirked liking his answer but laughed when he ran towards the rhinos so excited. He was amazed by the other with each second they were spending in the zoo, seeing a new sight of him every time.

"Would you do that?" he asked referring to not going in the cave and waiting for the others outside. "Are you ok with not checking the cave and staying out with me?" he asked looking at Blake and Leo. They needed more to be left alone than they had to see the darkest cave.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike wasn’t quite understanding! “I said it. I meant it. But yes. I’d sit outside and wait with you.” He smiled. Leaning a little close. “Maybe steal a kiss.” He whispered.

Leo watched the rhinos. Turning his head to look at Blake and smile. “They’re huge. Could you imagine trying to tranq one of these beasts? Operating on it?” He shook his head and just watched them. Cute.

Guest mik3la

"Behave" he whispered smiling. "I see that the idea of not touching me makes you want me more" he whispered teasing him bumping him playfully. "But i would like it if we don't go in that cave. That way you can kiss me till they come out" he said looking at Blake how he was looking at Leo and smiled.

"I can only imagine that is a hard task. I've only seen it on Tv" he said getting closer to Leo looking at the animals wondering around.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo was aware of how close the other had moved but he didn’t move away... he might have moved a little close under the guise of pointing to a little bird in the field.

“It’s rather hard, I know some vets get extremely upset and nervous about it. Some of the bigger animals act stranger when under. But they’re magnificent.” Leo smiled happily. Actually relaxing. He chewed his lip. Thoughtful a moment, “later. I’m going to make you fuck me so hard that I scream. In a place I don’t have to hold back. I wonder how many times you’ll have dumped in me before that?!”

Mike grinned. “Let’s stay outside then. I want to kiss you.” He winked. Maybe hold Rick’s hand too? Or sit him on his lap?

Guest mik3la

He leaned a little over to whisper to him, making sure it wasn't that strange that he was doing so.

"You're trying to arouse me and i have to say is working" he groan softly, feeling his cock getting harder. "I just can't wait for you to turn into your dom side and fuck the hell out of me, creaming out your name in pleasure" he continued whispering smirking. Two could play the arousing game and he could do it pretty good.

"I was thinking that after the zoo we could go and get our check up at a clinic" he said as he looked around the crowd then back at him biting his lip softly then turning into a smile.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Is it working?” He grinned cheekily back at him. Leo found he liked playing with Blake! Maybe a little too much? “I can’t wait to do both.” The lust in his eyes spoke the truth!

Mike blinked but nodded. “Yeah. Sounds like a good idea. Sooner the better.” Was Rick thinking about them being intimate again? Yummy!

Guest mik3la

Taking a deep breath he smirked amused by his words. "Oh, is working too damn good" he said looking into those lustful eyes as he moved his hand over his hard on moving closer to his ear. "Now let's move to that dark cave already" he growled softly then moved pass him looking to the panel checking where the bat cave was.

"It's settled then" he winked walking further checking the animals as he walked through the crowd, enjoying teasing Mike.

It was strange how now he was the one teasing and not Mike.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo chuckled and followed him. Looking at the map he pointed. “It’s over there.” Looking up he saw a big warehouse looking building with a bat on the front. “Bingo!”

Excited he took Blake’s hand and started to drag him that way.

Mike was still a little unsettled. He wasn’t trying to avoid anything but he wasn’t sure how to tease and act under these new conditions.

He blinked, watching the other pair. “Wow. Guess Leo really likes bats?” Who knew!

Guest mik3la

Blake was surprised that Leo had caught his hand dragging him to the cave but he didn't complained. He had decided to let the other come after him and that he wasn't going to push himself anymore like before.

Standing in line Leo was in front of him so no one from behind could see over to Leo. A good opportunity to tease him a little. Wrapping his arms over his shoulders he pulled him in his embrace making him feel his hard on in his pants. "Can't wait to fuck you in there" he whispered licking softly his earlobe letting him go after.

Rick smiled at those two and decided to be as bold and took Mikes arm running after them. He was amused seeing the surprised on his face but happy that he didn't pulled away. "Hey guys ... we will wait for you out here and watch this ... flamingo birds" he said pointing at the next attraction smiling and winking.

"Ok, try not to kill each other. Maybe you guys can agree on something" he winked to Mike.