(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

As the other cum feeling his insides squeezing him like crazy it was hard to hold it back for to long. He thrust a few more times harder and harder, sinking his cock all the way in as he cum inside him again groaning in pleasure. He could feel some of his cum leak out out of his hole from around his cock. He rested his forehead on his shoulder being breathless.

"You're amazing baby" he kissed his neck before slipping out of him taking the plug quickly not wanting to leave too much leaked out. He pushed the plug in making sure the other was holding it in good.

"I could stay burried in you for days and never get enough of you" he purred grabbing firmly his ars then slapping him. "But i do need my energy and you need it too" he said holding his waist not wanting him to fall.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I begged you to stay in my bed only days ago. You insisted on work.” Leo laughed. His legs felt like jelly. He was more than aware of the hot cum in his arse, the dribble down his legs.

Turning he wrapped his arms around him. “Sex feels far more important than breathing when I’m around you.” He hummed, sealing their lips in a hard and fast kiss. He couldn’t get enough!

“Are you inviting your friends to do the zoo? They might catch us fucking....” a thrill and a worry...

Guest mik3la

"If that's what you desire and makes you feel more aroused then I will. Having you all wanting it's just a bliss that I'm thankful for" he purred kissing him back biting his lower lip softly.

"Now let's gets something to eat and after we can get ready" he said winking at him. "Are you able to walk properly? He wanted to make sure that he wasn't going to fall down on him.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I might walk like a cowboy but I’ll try.” He laughed softly. Winking at him.

“It’s like you’re still inside me. It’s all I can think of.” Blake’s personal cum dump!

Leo wobbled a little as he headed to the kitchen with him. Moaning as he sat. The plug shifting. Damn! That felt strange but good.

Guest mik3la

his gaze was fiery at the sounds the other was making, but he had to take care of him and not let him starve or anything. he needed him healthy.

He started to make some bacon for him and some grilled cheese with toast for him along with some juice.

"I'll text the other about the zoo thing, meanwhile eat. I don't want you to faint or anything" he said winking at him starting to type the info to the guys.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Vegetarian.” He reminded, seeing the bacon. “But I do love eggs.” Leo smiled. “Any chance of a plate.... without bacon on it?” He could watch others eat meat... but he couldn’t stomach it himself.

He felt bad. He didn’t want to waste Blake’s food...

“Okay. Even if they don’t come, we’ll have lots of fun.” Leo offered shyly.

Guest mik3la

"The bacon is for me" he said referring to the one plate with bacon on. "I still remember you don't eat meat so don't worry" he said winking. "But eggs is good to know you can eat" he said reaching a few eggs to fry them for the other.

As he finished the cooking he placed the fried eggs, grilled cheese and the toast on one plate, placing it in front of Leo and the bacon, fried eggs and toast for him on another plate sitting at the table.

Pouring some juice in their glasses he pushed one closer to him, lifting in the air like toasting.

"Bon appetite" he said smiling.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo just shrugged, “people usually forget. I don’t like wasting animals.”

He ate up, it tasted strange. Blake has cooked them together.... he’d watched but not clicked... “Eh.... can I be cheeky?” He blushed. “Can you cook my eggs first or separate from the meat next time? I’ll eat it today but....” he shrugged, hoping Blake understood.

“But yeah. I’m Veggie not Vegan. I can eat products from animals that didn’t harm the animal. So milk, cheese, eggs and the like.”

Guest mik3la

"Sorry" he said nodding and understand the whole thing. He was feeling a little awful that he forgot to do so.

"I'll make sure to do so next time...promise" he smiled assuring him that he was serious about it.

They ate further in silence until Blake remembered something.

"What do you say if we go get first the other plug and that way we'll be both on pressure" he winked turning his gaze to his phone. "Nate cannot come with us" he said sending a message to Mike and Rick.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike looked at his phone, then to Rick. “You get this too? Blake wants to go to the zoo.”

———

Leo smirked. “So eager to be filled by me?” He considered then nodded. “But sure. They’re different colours so we can’t mix them up. But on one condition! Easy access trousers or shorts and no underwear.” He grinned.

It wasn’t long until he finished up and headed to the door and his abandoned night bag.

Guest mik3la

"Yeah..." said Rick looking at his phone with half eyes because of the sleepiness.

"Wanna go?" He asked keeping his phone in his hand looking at Mike. "It would be fun" he shrugged.

--------

"I want to be fucked by that bossy you" he said taking a sip of his juice.

"Being bossed around .... its ... interesting for me" he said winking as the other got up to take his bag.

He cleared out the table and cleaned the dishes.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike considered then nodded, “sure. I wonder if Nate is coming too? It could get awkward... but we’ll act normal. Yeah?” Or try at least.

He text Blake back. ///I’m in./// “I only replied for me. They might ask questions about us being together right now otherwise.” Mike shrugged and pulled him close for a kiss.

——

“You do seem to enjoy that side of me.” Leo smirked. “Sure. It’s no chore to be inside if you.” Leo loved it! To know Blake craved it too? Utterly amazing! He was growing hard just thinking of taking him. “I’ll have to fuck you too so you have a nice load buried in your arse all day too.” He chuckled. The need.... it was almost possessive!

Leo shook himself and moved to the bathroom to get cleaned and dressed.

It wasn’t long until he was looking for Blake and ended up petting Bolt instead. “Hey baby boy. You doing okay?”

Guest mik3la

"I'll ask Nate" said Rick sending him a message then nodded at Mike's suggestion. Being pulled in his arms and kissed in that matter sure didn't helped him act normal. He rolled and was on top of him feeling him poke on his behind. "Being like this doesn't help me act all normal" he tested but giggled bending down to kiss him before he received a message from Nate.

"Nate's not coming...so it will be just us" he smiled kissing him one more time. "Since a few minutes passed you message, i'll send mine" he said sending a text back with "ok"\ in it. Then he kissed him hungry, leaving his phone to the side.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chill, which he had when thinking of Leo fucking him hard and filling him with his cum bad plug, was still there making his body shutter. guess i've become a slut too, he chuckle a little.

Finishing his chore he heard the other talking so sweet with the dog with made him laugh. He leaned on the wall with his arms crossed looking at him with joy. Joy of having him back home. Joy of him being his and desire him so much.

"Do you need something?" he asked curious at the guy.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Just us?” He smirked. “You know Blake’s going to ask questions. He ratted you’re out.”

Still, Mike grinned up at the guy as he straddled him. “You hinting for something there babe? I won’t fuck you. Not until we’re tested. But we could do mutual hand jobs?” He offered.

Mike kissed him back fiercely.

———

Leo looked up and shook his head. “Nope. We can head to mine and get you plugged up then leave....? We’ll have to hurry if I’m going to fuck a load into you too.” He chuckled.

Giving Bolt one more pet he stood up and grabbed his bag again. Putting his cost from last night back on. “Let’s hurry. Walking around with a hardon and no underwear in sorts is very revealing!” Shows him the tent. “I might have to put underwear on or change my shorts though. Maybe some cargo ones instead?”

Guest mik3la

"I'll try my best to keep my distance or to behave" he said smiling kissing his neck.

"I know we cannot fuck, i just like kissing you" he said licking his jawline then kissing him passionately playing with his tongue.

He stopped after a few moments taking a deep breath calming himself.

"We should get ready" he whispered smiling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He raised a brow at his sugestion and his stomach flinched. He liked the idea. "Let me get dressed" he said moving pass him to his dorm thinking of what he should wear. He thought of a pair of long sport pants, no underwear and a long shirt.

In a few moments he was ready leaving some food and water for Bolt patting him. "Sorry buddy but we cannot take you. See you later" he kissed his head and headed to the door.

"Are you ready baby?" he asked opening the door to get his car..

Guest syaoran-puu

“Kissing is nice too.” Mike said simply. Indulging in just that.

He chuckled and smacked the guys arse. “Of you get then. Let’s just hope Blake doesn’t recognise a wall of shame outfit from me...” he laughed. No clean clothes meant rewearing old ones!

It wasn’t long until he was dressed. “Want a lift?”

———

Leo worries that being called ‘baby’ might be a bad thing? But he tried not to overthink it too much.

Instead he took a deep breath and climbed in. “Yep. Ready in more ways than one.” He laughed. “Hurry. I’m horny.”

Guest mik3la

Rick moved to look for some clothes that he could wear for today and remained at a pair of jeans and a shirt.

"I could lend you some clothes from me but ... i don't know if that would keep it a secret from Blake" he said finishing getting dressed and turning to look at him.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Mmmhh... you little devil" he smiled stealing another kiss from him before he drove to his place, being careful at the road, as he kept his hands on his thigh. "So tell me more about what you'll going to do once we get to your place?" he asked wanting to hear him talk dirty again. Having his bossy side out and telling him what he will do to him, made his stomach flinch and his hole twitch with anticipation.

Guest syaoran-puu

“That would scream /they slept together/!” Mike laughed. “I’ll just say I was miserable and sulking. He’ll probably believe that.” Not entirely too far from the truth either!

Mike shrugged and headed to his car. “Come on.”

———

“Devil? I’m an angel.” Leo teased. Looking uber at him he grinned.

“Hmmm. I’m going to close the door behind you. Take you to my sofa. Finger your hole then slide my cock in you and rut like a beast in heat. And if you’re lucky? After I’ve cum and plugged you? I’ll let you finish your load in my arse. Not wasting a drop.”

Guest mik3la

"Yeah ... probably " he smiled fallowing the other to his car not debating the fact that they'll arrive together. That wouldn't be the first time, so they were covered.

------------------------------------------------------------

"MHmm... that sound very appealing" he groan, shifting a little in his chair getting aroused by the idea.

The drive ended a few moments later, and they were already in the house kissing passionately, Blake undressing himself being to eagered to be fucked by him.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Get to the sofa.” He kissed him again. “Let me grab the plug and some lube.” Leo was hard and wanted in that arse! But he refused to hurt him.

Another kiss. A swat to his arse and he grabbed the things.

Stalking closer he stripped off. “I wonder if anyone will catch us fucking here today? The postman perhaps?” He winked. Leo was only joking but the idea of being caught? Of being watched? It was thrilling!

He wasted no time! Fingers. Lube. Pulled them out. Cock in! He moaned. “Shit. You’re so tight!” He reached and grabbed Blake’s hair. Pulling him back to kiss him. “Don’t cum until you’re inside me. Okay?”

Grabbing the guys shoulders he started to fuck him properly.

90484-F0-F-1954-4-B6-B-BD6-F-A0-E04-ABB6964.gif

———

“Should we go the convenience store?” Asked Mike. “Grab something for lunch? Might be cheaper than the zoo?”

He shrugged, not minding either way as he started to drive. He needed to fill up. “I must have drive drunk.... I shouldn’t have done that. I’ve never done that before.” He frowned.

Guest mik3la

He undressed himself waiting for him on the couch. It didn't took him long to come back and wasted no time. Even if it was fast he didn't comment it because he wanted him too bad inside him that he didn't want to stop. Plus, they didn't had that much time.

Feeling him going deep inside him he arched his back, almost cumming from the movement but he caught himself back.

He groaned when Leo pulled him by the hair only to kiss him and inform him not to cum till he was inside him. That would be really hard to do since he felt so good inside him, fucking him like that.

He just nodded and leaned his head on the couch and wall moaning and growling ass the other was fucking so deep and hard. It was getting really hard to hold back his climax but he tried to think on something else.

"It's pretty hard not to cum while you fuck me like this ...ngh..." he moaned pushing his hips against him, twitching his hole around him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That would be a good idea ... I'm kind of hungry myself" he said looking at the clock and the at the other as he realized the same thing as him.

"I'm glad though you arrived safe to my place. Hope you'll never do that again" he said placing his hand over his. "We have plenty of time till we meet with the others. Let's get something to eat" he added smiling.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo reached down and held the base of his cock firm. “Do I have to buy you a cock ring too?” He chuckled. “Stop you spilling. Don’t make me mad by disobeying. I only want you cumming inside of me.” He growled and bit his shoulder. “Don’t disappoint me.”

He rammed him harder. “I’m so close!” He admits.

Leo roared like the beast he felt like! Spilling deep and continuously in the guys arse. It was so intense he was left shaking! “Oh shit!” He breathed hard. Riding out his pleasure while still holding Blake’s cock tight.

After a moment he reached for the plug. Ripping it open and covering it in lots of lube. “You ready? Plug in then you can finish yourself off?”

———

Mike nodded and headed to the store. He pulled up to a small, quaint cafe that did great cakes! “Come on then. Let’s grab something. They do a great all day breakfast. Tea and scones. Or the best cakes!”

Guest mik3la

Blake flinched when Leo had caught his cock holding it firmly from not cumming. His dominant voice made a sweet chill ran down his spine, making him only wonder what his punishment would be and who was this person that was in Leo's body that was so erotic.

"I'm trying but you feel to fucking good" he groaned arching his back together with his arse, keeping his move against him.

Biting his lip as the other pounded inside him wanting his own relies but he was hold back by the grip on his cock. He could feel the other climax in his hole filling him with its warm seed holding it in as he was reaching for the plug. It felt so strange but he needed more, he needed his own relies.

"Yes .... please ... i want to cum so bad that it hurts" he groaned moving his arse feeling Leo's cock moving along with the cum inside him, making his body shatter.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You sound like such a greedy whore right now. It makes me want to fuck you again and make you wait.” He laughed, pulling out and pushing the new plug inside. He played a little, Leo couldn’t help but enthralled by the delicious site. Shifting away he lay on his back beside him and spread his legs. “Take what’s yours.”

Guest mik3la

"You'll just have to wait for later on baby...ngh" he said groaning as he felt the plug being added holding everything in. It was such a strange sensation that he couldn't quite describe it but he forgot all about it when the other made such a perfect erotic invitation for him, moving immediately in between his legs. Placing some lube on his cock he pushed inside the other right away not waiting no more.

Feeling him squeeze around him in suck a manner he had to squeeze the plug for not cumming just yet. He felt a little liquid but wasn't sure if it was his precum or was the cum that was already in there. At that moment he didn't cared. He wanted his relies so bad that he started fucking him hard and deep, growling with each trust. "Shit...this feels amazing...ngh...so close...ngh.a...."