(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

"Possessive as in ... if we ever get to see one of your exes i'll get very possessive of you because you're mine. I'll hate them see all over you again" he said blushing.

"Even if i don't act out but, i'll try to hold on you thinking they'll back off" he said toning his volume silently as he went on with the fraze blushing even harder.

"I like you being awkward and cute" he said still blushing holding the counter in his hands.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike watched him and moaned softly as he the guys blushed and gripped the counter for life.

He abandoned the remains of his waffle and headed over to him. Purposely crowding the man. “I’ll be yours?” He smirked. “Maybe I like you possessive.” Daring, Mike leaned down and sealed their lips in a hot and fierce kiss.

Guest mik3la

Rick blushed looking at Mike getting closer to him, catching him in between his arms pinned on the counter.

He blinked a few times when he was kissed but he gave in, letting the other take over his mouth. His arms wrapped around Mike's neck pulling him closer.

He groan softly in the kiss, as he felt the other take control of it.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike indulged in the kiss. Shifting a leg to rub between the others leg. “Rick.... if you don’t want us to end up in bed.... tell me now....” he moaned, deepening the kiss again.

His hand wandering over Rick’s side.

Guest mik3la

Feeling his leg in between his legs he felt a jolt that ran through his body, making him moan softly but he broke the kiss, resting his forehead on the other catching his breath. fuck...he is a great kisser

"C-Could we take things .... slow...? I kind of never went that far with someone and ... i'm a little scared" he whispered holding his hand on Mike's neck and the other on his cheek, touching his lips with his thumb.

He was feeling embarrassed. With all his pass boyfriends he never actually done sex. He never fucked with them.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike was surprised by that. “Never?” He looked a Rick a moment. He really wasn’t like the others. He’d fallen into bed with them immediately....

“Sure. We can go slow.” Mike offered. “You might have to tell me if I’m going to fast or being pushy.” He shrugged. “I should go get tested anyway before doing anything. Safety first.”

Mike leaned in and kissed him once more. “For strength.” He winked and returned to his waffle.

Guest mik3la

He blushed again.

"No. Never ended with them there. I just couldn't" he said lowering his face looking at his shoes.

"We can do that together. I need to do that too if we're ... going to ... have sex eventually" he said smiling.

He liked him kissing. It was like he was in a dream that he didn't want to wake up. Seeing them in his kitchen like that made him really happy.

He hopped on the counter waving his legs in the air.

"I still should get back at Blake with something. Just to make him a little miserable" he said laughing.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Why did you never end up there?” He asked curiously. Mike couldn’t imagine it. He loved sex. He wasn’t a prude with it and had slept with a fair few people.

Mike nodded. “Sure. We can go together. It can’t do any harm though I predict you’ll be clean considering...” You’re a Virgin.

He snickered. “If it helps, he looked upset. I think Leo broke up with him and is messing with his head. He wouldn’t tell me anything though and used you as a distraction I guess?”

Guest mik3la

"I dont know. It just didn't felt right at the moment. Being my first time I was a little afraid, and some were just hookups and were too pushy" he shrugged. "And after I've meat you and .... I was never interested to anyone else. Yes I can be fun and flirt and stuff but I never went all the way" he said blushing playing with his hoody.

"I know I'm pathetic. Never had sex, I'm stupid and all that. I dont really care. Is my body and if I don't want to do something I will not do it" he said firmly.

"Oh ... that's bad. Pore guy. He really doesn't have luck in love" he said thinking about it. "Then I'll forgive him. After all thanks to him you kind of burge in my house and started questioning me" he said laughing.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike nodded, he didn’t really get it except one thing.... “if you’re not ready, that’s not ready. No one should push you into anything. That’s why I asked....” he shrugged.

He laughed. “You’re not pathetic. But I do feel bad.” Mike admits. “I wish you’d said something earlier.... we’ve known each other.... what? Years!” Literally.

“Doesn’t mean we can’t tease him.... though I guess I should ask.... do you want to tell the guys yet? Or keep it between us for now? Just until we figure our shit out?”

Guest mik3la

"Well I tried a few time but I'd never ended with sex. I mean...fingers counts?"he said blushing. In other words he never had a dick up his ass, comparing with his friends.

"I'd feel bad to tease him" he said stealing a waffle from him.

"I dont know. What do you think would be best? He asked wanting to know his opinion too.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Fair enough. There’s no rush.” He shrugged. Mike grinned at him. “If you wanted that with me eventually.... I’ll make sure you enjoy it.” He winked. Mike wanted him to relax.

“You’re too nice.” Mike grinned.

He shrugged. “Everyone likes to tease me. I can take it but you’re not used to it.... maybe we should figure this out for ourself first? I dunno. I don’t mind.”

Guest mik3la

"You can say you decide to take a break from everything. That way the rest will understand and wont bug you" he said as he winked.

"And for the moment we can keep it a secret" he said leaning a little towards him. "It will be our little secret" he whispered kissing him softly.

Now that he got a taste of his lips he just couldnt get enough.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Okay. Our secret. I’ll just tell them to give me space. Might be hard acting normal or just as your friend.” He winked, “especially after I see you naked.”

Mike let his eyes wander over the others body before leaning in and kissing him.

Guest mik3la

Rick giggled at his comment poking his nose after he broke the kiss.

"You'll just have to keep it in your imagination and when we're alone" he winked stretching his back.

"I'll go get a shower till you're done here or I'll eat all the waffles" he said laughing hopping off the counter heading to his room to get a towel and head in the bathroom.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Not inviting me to join you?” Mike teased. Only joking as he finished off his waffle. “You could eat more of mine. I wouldn’t hold it against you.”

Guest mik3la

Rick thought about the possibility of having him in the shower but was to shy to ask him. But Mike was always a tease and used that against him. Biting his lip, he turned right before getting in the bathroom and said:

"You can join if you want to have a peak" he said winking and then went inside turning the water and removing the clothes, leaving time for the water to get warm.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike wasn’t about to turn that down! He grinned and got up, following him. He could behave and go slow... he hoped. He could certainly stop at a no. He wasn’t into forcing anyone. Least of all Rick.

He closed the door behind them and pulled off his boxers. “A peek you say?” He grinned.

Guest mik3la

He laughed seeing the other that quick in the room with him, closing the door.

he sure is eager to see me naked

He looked at him up and down, smiling while biting his lip. he sure does hide all that hotness under his clothes

"Yes, peak...no funny busyness" he teased finishing to get undressed as he had all his clothes on comparing with Mike who had only the boxers on, and hopped in the shower.

Guest syaoran-puu

“No funny business.” He promised. “None at all.” Mike promised with a smirk.

He climbed in after him only to laugh. “Sorry! It looks like I’m crowding your space!”

Mike leaned down and kissed him. “Feel free to wash and touch me.” He winked. “Get to know the meat bag you’ve agreed to date.” Mike smiled.

Guest mik3la

He had to move a little so that the other could have enough room, well both of them to have room. He laughed hearing the others comment so he did as the other said.

Taking the soap and sponge he started to clean his shoulders, then moved slowly on his chest which was well build, touching with his other hand the trace of the sponge.

"Still going to gym?" he asked keeping his eyes on his body.

He moved the sponge lower to his abs which we're kind of great to touch finally touch them without being too obvious. Biting his tongue he reached Mikes member holding it with one hand and with the other using the sponge slowly.

He smiled feeling the member pulsing in his hand, but he stopped and pointed the sponge to Mike.

"Would you help me with my back please?" he asked turning around, looking at him from the side.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike stayed still. He didn’t want to to scare the guy off.

“Yeah. I like going to the gym. It’s one if the few places I can just be myself.” He admits.

Mike was surprised when Rick washed his dick but he didn’t argue, just let him.

At the request he grinned. “With pleasure.” He accepted the clothe and started to work over his back and down to his arse, caressing it a little longer than necessary before letting the clothe wander to his front. He washed his cock and balls then started higher. “You’ve got a nice body. You’ve been hiding it.”

Guest mik3la

"Right back at you" he said turning his head to the side , feeling more relaxed.

"You hide that body of yours under clothes too. Even if their tight and all but still" he said smiling.

"I have to admit that i like what i see" he said moaning slowly feeling his hands going lower to his stomach, not saying to stop.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Here I was thinking you could see everything? I don’t hide it.” Mike smiled. Shrugging lightly.

“Oh good!” He laughed. Sexual attraction was good. It was a good thing to start with. “I like what I’m seeing too. You have the cutest bubble butt ever!” Mike grinned.

His hands went lower. He couldn’t help it. He wanted to touch Rick everywhere.

Guest mik3la

he leaned his body a little into his chest, keeping his eyes closed to enjoy the feeling more.

"Even if you use tight clothes, your body is still hidden" he bite his lip slowly. he's really good with his hands

"You've changed...in a good, hot way" he said laughing taking a deep breath.