(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo whimpered at that. Blake was clearly getting his own back on him!

He readjusted his trousers and followed him out.

Leo’s nerves grew as they took their seat. Blake would be pretty well covered... Leo rather exposed..... still he pulled his trousers down and moved to sit on his lap. It seemed the theatre was fairly deserted. Only a few people in the rows before them!

He wiggles his arse over Blake’s cock. Inviting him inside.

———-

“God damn muscles......” he cried out. Mike was glad for the help too drunk to do it himself.

He sighed when nude and pulled Rick to his chest, holding him tight. “Night.” He grunted. Closing his eyes and refusing to let the other go.

Guest mik3la

He stretched his arse touching the hole with his finger, guiding him slowly to the tip of his cock, then pulling him down on him, making him take him all the way in. He wrapped his arms around the others waist resting his head on Leo's back as he groan in pleasure trying to keep it silently.

You just swallowed me and you're squeezing me like hell Leo" he groaned holding his hips, guiding his movements. On hand started moving on his back, up and down. Seeing this side of Leo, so horny, so slutty.

"You're a little slut aren't you" he whispered pulling him by the shoulder, pinning his back to his chest. He kissed his shoulder as Leo was making the pace.

"You like riding me?" he added licking Leo's neck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"M-Mike...you're naked ... you need clothes" he started to try to move but it was hard. Being hugged by a bear was already a lost cause of escaping.

He sigh looking at his sleeping face.

i finally got to see you sleep so peaceful

He gave up on trying to escape from his bear embrace, laying his head on the others chest. so warm and cozy/

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo couldn’t deny it! He couldn’t do much but cover his own mouth to stop the slutty noises coming out and giving them away. Blake’s words weren’t helping!

“Yes.” He hissed on a whisper. “I’m a whore for your cock. I’d do anything to have it buried in me.” Leo clenched his muscles. Squeezing the guy tight.

He felt Blake shift behind him, holding him pressed against him as he moved. When Leo started to moan too sultry he felt a hand covering his mouth. He was grateful as he tried to ride them both to completion!

B144-E7-B8-D048-4788-8-E24-6-BE660-D54-FF3.gif

He needed more! Guiding Blake’s hands to his legs he spread his legs more, opening them up and causing the angle and tightness to change. He wanted to drive Blake mad as he bobbed his arse up and down on his cock.

“Shit!” He whispered. “I want you to pound me so hard..... so fast.... to feel your true power.” The slow pace was driving him to insanity and beyond!

64-AF1954-FC0-B-4637-B1-D5-B2-A1294-AEE65.gif

—————

Mike was content to just hold Rick. He had always been rather clingy in bed. It was part of what drove some of his exes away.... apparently big guys weren’t allowed to have a heart!

Mike did though, and right now it was hurting and taking comfort from his friend.

Sleep was peaceful and partly alcohol induced.

The next day he woke with a yawn and a stretch and a pause..... it took him a moment to realise where he was, what had happened, who was pressed against him. Rick.

The man had already given him an out, he could claim he didn’t remember and be done with it all.... but he couldn’t! Wouldn’t do that.

Instead he kissed Ricks cheek. “Fancy waffles for breakfast.” Mike was done running away.

Guest mik3la

Lucky for them the space between the seats were enough for them both to stand up. Blake got up on his feet holding one him by the waist with one hand and pulling his hair with the other.

"Then hold on tight to the seat in front of you" he whispered moving his hips faster and harder.

They were lucky that in the soundtrack of the movie was now much louder, covering any sound from the room.

He started pounding him faster, smashing his hips on his arse with each thrust.

tumblr-nena6i-DA9-G1ttta17o1-500.gif

"Do you like it like this little slut" he groan silently pounding him like never.

He was turning into a hungry beast wanting to devour him. HE never felt like this before, but Leo was turning him into something that amazed him.

"Feel me all the way" he moan grabbing Leo's arms holding him firmly continuing to forcefully thrust into him.

pic-60-big.gif

"Yes....you feel so good squeezing me...you like it rough...ngha"

-----------------------------------------------

Rick couldn't remembered when he fell asleep but he did. The warmness of the bear hug the other gave him was enough to calm his nerves. He yawned still half asleep, sitting up as he heard the others voice.

"Morning.... I'll go make breakfast then" he said rubbing his eyes, trying to wake up as he wanted to get down of bed.

why does it have to be morning already

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo held on for the ride. Trying his best to silence his noises as he bit the seat in front of him and tried not to let anything give them away.

The way Blake was talking was driving him mad! He nodded. I’m a greedy little slut. Put me in my place.

His back arched as he felt his desire rising. He was getting close!

90484-F0-F-1954-4-B6-B-BD6-F-A0-E04-ABB6964.gif

A few more thrusts and he came! His hole tightening even more, squeezing him in, pulling him deeper. Leo wanted him buried to the core!

—————-

Mike grunted. “I was asking? Not telling. I’ll make them.” Even as he spoke he didn’t let the other go!

He didn’t care that his morning wood was rubbing proudly against his side.

Of course, he wasn’t about to take advantage. He recalled Rick saying no to sex. He had to respect that!

Guest mik3la

It wasn't long till Blake came too, burring his cock deeper inside the other, feeling his member twitching as he was releasing inside of the other.

"That's a good boy" he whispered biting the back of his neck groaning.

When did he became this hungry beast he head no idea, but seeing Leo responding to it so well and behaving so good he just couldn't hold it back.

The turned Leo's face and kissed him deep, leaving his tongue play with his.

"I just love your slutty ass of yours" he whispered brushing his lips as he slipped out of him and sat on his chair, breathless.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"hugh?" he asked still half asleep. "Oh...you're making breakfast?" he was surprised. He never saw the other cooking so it was something he would love to see.

As he was still in his arms he could feel his morning hardness poking his hip, making him blush. He remembered that he kissed him last night and he just hopped the other wasn't remembering. He was though surprise that the other didn't made fun of him anymore.

"What ... no mocking me in the morning" he laughed trying to act as normal as possible.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo kissed him, eyes heavy with lust.

He licked his lip, following him down and sitting on his lap a moment as he tried to resettle himself.

Leo took a deep breath. Before shifting and redressing before sitting beside him. He reached over and touched his hand. His body was tingling everywhere.

————

Mike smirked. “You let me stay here.” He grinned. “I’ll tease you again after breakfast.” Mike chuckled.

“Do you know where my clothes are? I don’t actually remember getting naked.... though it seems I am....”

Guest mik3la

Blake intertwined his fingers with Leo's, leaning in closer to him, kissing his hand and after his lips.

"I just cannot get enough of you" he whispered looking at him. Even if it was dark in the room, his eyes were glowing because of the small light the screen was making.

"You're just perfect" he kissed him again.

----------------------------------------------------

"Right....There's the Mike i know" he said laughing as he got sitting up still rubbing his face and yawning.

"they are on the floor near the bed. You couldn't wait for the spare clothes that i brought you so you decided naked was better" he said laughing remembering him struggling on bed with those skinny jeans of his.

"You're cute when you get drunk" he said brushing his hair, moving closer to the edge to get up. He needed coffee and so did Mike too. At least he could do the coffee till Mike was preparing the breakfast.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo blushed, thankful for the darkness to hide it.

He was far from perfect! But now wasn’t the time to talk about it.

He winked at him then looked to the screen. Leo shuffled in his seat a few times. He could feel Blake’s cum seeping out. It was erotic and hot and made him want more. He was starting to feel like a sex addict!

Or was that just Blake?

Leo jumped a few times at the movie. He wasn’t the biggest horror fan... but maybe that would change!?

————-

Mike grunted, “ha ha.”

Looking over he saw his clothes on the floor and realised what happened. “So I stripped off then used you as my personal teddy bear. Surprised you didn’t kick me in the balls to escape.” He laughed.

Mike remembered most of last night. It had meant too much to just forget it. The problem? He wasn’t sure what to do with that in the light of day though.....

He lay a moment longer then got out of bed and pulled his boxers on, he’d battle with the skinny jeans later.

“So. Waffles?” He grinned, helping himself to Rick’s kitchen.

Mike mixed the batter up before gaining the courage to ask.... “are we going to talk about that kiss?”

Guest mik3la

Every time Leo would got scared at the movie scenes he was holding his hand tighter remind him he was there and that was just a movie.

Recalling what just had happened and how Leo became a little slut with him, not that he was far from one, he wanted to try more things with him. See how much he could handle. Since he liked being fucked that hard, he really wanted to know more about this. Maybe finding out some kinks. But there was time.

When the movie was done, they reached his car still holding hands. He didn't let go of his hand till that moment.

"Do you want me to take you home or come to my place?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You were too drunk to even talk properly. And i did try to get out of your embrace but your a fucking bear and couldn't" he said laughing taking his hoodie on going in the bathroom to wash his face.

"Yeah, that's fine" he yield from the bathroom , looking in the mirror for a second before heading in the kitchen.

what am i doing here?

He started to make the coffee, really needing it, but Mike's question kind of woke him completely up. he remembered?

"Hmmm? Kiss? What kiss?" he asked trying to play dumb, starting to blush. "I....I thought you were too drunk to remember" he continued playing with the little spoon in his hand, not looking at him, feeling his heart might explore or something.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo looked at Blake a moment and blushed again. It felt like Blake was getting soppy with him.... “I....” he hesitated. He had to be honest. “I think I need a break. My house would be best. If you could drop me off that would be good.....” he looked at the other closely before carefully extracting himself and walking around the car to his side and climbing in.

————

Mike laughed, “sounds about right.” He was a big man. But he wasn’t scary and didn’t purposely take things too far....

He hummed. “You know what kiss.” Mike started the first waffles off before looking up at him. “I call bullshit.” He held the spoon out and pointed it at him.

Mike watched him a moment. Rick didn’t look happy. Had Blake been wrong? “Do you want me to forget about it?” He lowered the spoon and looked away. Pretending to check the waffles as a distraction.

Guest mik3la

A cold chill ran down his spine but didn't said anything. He just looked surprised at his hand and back at Leo as he got in his car. HE chuckled. guess i've done it again.... he laughed in his mind. this time Leo ... i wont chase after you again

"Ok" he said changing his mood like nothing was happening setting the gps to Leo's home. He remained silent, paying attention to the road. At some point he put on some music at the radio, starting to sing along.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Forgeting about it wouldn't help anymore" he mumbled as he pored hot water in the cup with the coffee in it and pushed it towards him.

"For me it meant something .... for you...i don't know .... I'm not like the guys you've dated before. Nothing like them. That means i'm not your type. And i get it. Thats why i decided to keep it to myself in the first place. You never looked at me more than a friend" he said turning to put water in his cup but stopped half way taking a deep breath.

"Now that you know the truth i wouldn't mind if you wouldn't want to be friends with me anymore" he said playing with his fingers on the cup.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo really wasn’t saying Blake had done anything! He hadn’t. But he needed a break. Was that so bad? A night off? His body was sore and well fucked but he was scared at how much he seemed to crave the guy.... it couldn’t be healthy!

He chuckled as Blake started to sing along to the music, he turned to watch him a moment.

After a while he spoke, “Fancy going the zoo tomorrow?” They we’re friends right? Friends could go to the zoo. “You can invite your other friends too if you want....” there. He’d made the offer.

————

Mike frowned and listened. He dished up the first waffles and set up the next before replying. “Okay. We won’t be friends anymore.” He took the plate and moved closer to Rick, crowding him as he put the waffles down. “No. We won’t be friends.” He repeated, his free hand grabbing his chin and kissing him again. He teased Ricks lips and delved deeper before breaking it. “You can be mine instead.”

Guest mik3la

the zoo? i thought he meant a break ....oh....idiot....he meant a break from the sex thing....dumb ass

"That sounds good. I'll have to check with the others and see if they're available" he said smiling tapping his fingers on the steering-wheel on the music beat. "But that sounds like a plan" he added keeping his eyes on the road.

After making a few turns he reach Leo's home. "See you tomorrow then" he said leaning in and kissing him.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rick didn't payed attention at what was Mike doing as he was still nervously taping his fingers on the cup of coffee.

When his face was turned and kissed he widened his eyes being surprised.

"Please don't joke about this" he whispered placing his hand on Mike's chest, a little flustered. "It would be too much for me to handle if i start hopping for something"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Okay. Let me know. I think we get a discount if we order online... they can just give me the cash tomorrow if I get them?” He offered. Leo was.... trying.

He gave Blake a brief kiss then climbed out of the car. He gave him a wave as he headed towards the house and inside.

Inside he.... breathed. Had he just.... in a theatre? He blushed brightly but smiled.

—————

Mike quirked a brow. “I ain’t joking. I’m not that cruel.” He pouted a little and shook his head. “If you don’t want to... I get it.... but.....” he frowned, “maybe you and Blake are right. I keep going for the wrong type of guys all the time and it ends badly. “Maybe it’s time I went for something different?”

Guest mik3la

Blake drove home thinking about all that he did today with Leo and still wanting to do more. so much more

The simple image of him bend over taking him or using toys to play with the guy, aroused him. But today he had to behave.

As the other said, to take a break from their addictive sex.

------------------------------------------------------

Rick lifted his eyes gazing into his not believing what the other was saying. His heart was starting to race in his chest. He never would had thought he would turn to him. "You know i am way different than your bimbo models" he said lifting a brow then something pop in his mind.

"Wait ... Did you just said Blake? Blake was the one who told you?" he pushed him slowly to the table. "Oh i'm gonna kill that dumbass. Never going to tell him something again" he said upset that his friend had told his secret. But then again, this right now wouldn't had happened.

"Even if your here because he told you that ...." he added wrapping his arms against his chest, getting upset like a kid.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo stripped off, grabbed a showed, out on his pyjamas and sat in bed with some good watching a film. His mind buzzing with their day....

———-

“I’m well aware.” Mike said softly. He looked at Rick. “You’re cute though. I always thought you were cute.” He admits. Returning to his waffles.

Guest mik3la

Once home he took Bolt out for a walk. He deserved one since he was kind of busy this days and he felt a little guilty. After the half hour walk, he took a shower and then layed in bed alongside with Bolt, scratching his belly.

Everything in his house was now reminding him of Leo and how they had enjoy every moment together. Even the bed still had a little scent of him.

Closing his eyes, he tried to have a rest. Leo was right....we do needed a break .... but this gives me the opportunity to think about what will be next

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Really? That's why you always made fun of me when you had the chance?" he asked leaning on the counter looking at him.

"You're a mean, you know that" he said smiling.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike quirked a brow at him then laughed. “Yeah.... your reactions were.... are just too fun to pass up!”

He moved towards him. “So I’ll leave it up to you. We can just have waffles and I can leave. Or we can have waffles and start to talk about... us.” Mike looked at him. Heart on his sleeve.

“I know I’m mean. And blind. And an idiot. You tell me that all the time.” Mike frowned.

Guest mik3la

Rick blushed at the way he said if he was choosing to talk about them. It was strange after all this time to start talk about them as a couple.

"I'll take the second option" he said smiling. "We do need to talk about this"

- - - Updated - - -

Rick blushed at the way he said if he was choosing to talk about them. It was strange after all this time to start talk about them as a couple.

"I'll take the second option" he said smiling. "We do need to talk about this"

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike grinned and brought the waffles over, grabbing the syrup he drizzled it over them and watched him.

He wasn’t good at this. He wasn’t good at any of this. Mike had tried to talk in the past but he was usually laughed off or pushed away by his exes. Rick has to be different but that didn’t make starring any better or easier.....

“Where do you want to start then?” He ate a bite of waffles and licked his lips.

Edited by syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

"Are you that scared of 'the talk'?" he teased laughing amused by the others reaction.

"Chill out. I'm not gonna eat you" he said blinking a few times. "Maybe not right now" he teased laughing.

"There isn't much to talk about us," he said being more serious. "If you decide that you don't like me anymore or i am not what you need i prefer you to tell me directly" he looked at him.

"Even if i'm going to be hurt. I prefer that than hanging on something that is broken" he said leaning towards him but he took the waffle, returning to his original place.

"Think you can do that?"

- - - Updated - - -

"Are you that scared of 'the talk'?" he teased laughing amused by the others reaction.

"Chill out. I'm not gonna eat you" he said blinking a few times. "Maybe not right now" he teased laughing.

"There isn't much to talk about us," he said being more serious. "If you decide that you don't like me anymore or i am not what you need i prefer you to tell me directly" he looked at him.

"Even if i'm going to be hurt. I prefer that than hanging on something that is broken" he said leaning towards him but he took the waffle, returning to his original place.

"Think you can do that?"

- - - Updated - - -

"Think you can do that?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike quirked a brow but nodded. “I can do that. But same goes to you.” He frowned. “You might not really like me. I mean, me from afar and me up close is different. There has to be lots of reasons I keep getting dumped.” He lightened the mood by teasing. “Maybe I’ve got a small dick? Or can’t get hard?” Rick should know it was a lie.

Clearing his throat he ate more. “I’m not trying to hurt you Rick. But I can’t make any promises either.... I toss everything in when I dare someone and most find that.... too intense.” He admits. “So you’ve got to tell me when I get too much.”

Guest mik3la

Rick laughed when he said he had a small dick or he couldn't get hard. He knew that very well that wasn't the case. He saw his thing in that morning when it was all hard and it was definitely not small nor 'not hard'.

Taking a deep breath he listen carefully as the other went on.

"Oh i will. But that doesn't mean that i don't have my flaws either" he said shrugging.

"Look.... I can be possessive sometimes especially when it comes to old partners" he said blushing a little. "I get jealous pretty quickly but i try not to let that get me. Each one of us has his own rules and routines and way to be. I will not want to change who you are. I will try to accept you as you are cause that's what normally a relationship means" he said tucking another waffle in his mouth.

"I can sometimes act like a child. Is my way either to show affection or to hide" he continued to tell him about him.

"I don't expect you to be perfect because no one is in this world" he ended looking at him with a soft smile.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Possessive of old partners? What do you mean?” He asked thoughtfully. Thinking quietly about it. Mike really didn’t know what to think. “You? Jealous?” Mike couldn’t imagine it.

He grunted and touched his cheek. “Rick. I get it. Two broken pieces trying to fit together..... I’m loud and obnoxious and awkward. I like sex and joking and dancing. I like showing my partner off and I ain’t shy about what I like or want.”

He chuckled. “Act like a child?” He winked. “I think we both have that.”