(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

The doctor moved closer, unbuttoning his top to check his injuries. “Do you have someone who will stay with you at home? You’re going to need a lot of assistance to begin with.” Having friends here didn’t mean they’d help when you got home.

“I hear you have a dog?” He enquired. “You’ll need to separated from the animal for at least a week. We want to reduce all chance of infection. You’ll be most susceptible for the next two weeks but it possible even after that.” He admits. Done examining the injuries he buttoned him back up. “No working. No moving around too much. No eating anything too heavy, avoid meat.”

The doctor hesitated then said simply, “and no sex.”

Guest mik3la
“Do you have someone who will stay with you at home? You’re going to need a lot of assistance to begin with.

"I-I think i can have someone with me in the house but ..." he was even more confused. "Doc, i'm fine. I can handle myself. I can walk, i can move. I'm not a fucking wreck" he said narrowing his eyes not licking where this was going.

“I hear you have a dog?” He enquired. “You’ll need to separated from the animal for at least a week. We want to reduce all chance of infection. You’ll be most susceptible for the next two weeks but it possible even after that.”

"Wait ... what?" he said after the doctor moved away from him finishing his examination. "I will not separate from my dog. That's insane. He is vaccinated and is clean. He has nothing of any virus or anything so no" he said feeling his anger building up, his heart-rate raising.

“and no sex.”

"Hell no!" he said wanting to get off the bed, managing to get to the edge of bed, but because he moved to fast and he was angry he got dizzy. "Fuck! ..." he hold his head for a second then blinked a few times to regain his sight. "What the hell doc. Why not just kill me already and be done with it. It's crazy what you're asking!"

Hearing Blake went from outside Rick looked at Mark worried and Nate just ignored what the doctor said before and entered the room. The boys saw Blake at the edge of the bed angry, screaming at the doctor.

"What's going on? Blake calm down man" said Nate moving to him grabbing his arm to keep him in bed.

"Ask this dumb-stick what's going on" said Blake through gritten teeth.

"Doctor what's going on?" asked Rick looking worried.

Guest syaoran-puu

The doctor sighed and just watched him. The fact he got dizzy from just sitting up.... did that not tell him everything he needed to know?

He sighed when the others returned. Just great. This could get ugly really quickly. “Please calm down Mr Stone.” He put the chart back to the end of the bed. “You had extensive surgery, your body needs time to recover. Being laid in bed for two weeks you’ll find your muscles as weaker, once you heal you’ll need to start regaining your strength. But you can’t push yourself. If you do you might pull some of your internal repairs without knowing it. Which means no strenuous activities. While I believe that your dog is in good health, I do not want to risk you getting an infection from his saliva or paws. I’m sorry, but it’s not a risk I want to take. Your temperature was too high yesterday.” The doctor looked at Blake. “If you do not think this is possible, I will insist that you stay here for another two weeks.”

Guest mik3la

The fact that he was dizzy just because he got up from bed made him even more angrier , showing him how weak he was and how the doctor was right. But he didn't want to give up on Bolt. He loved the dog too much to just dispose of him for two whole weeks. Fuck. He was so happy that he could go home to see his buddy that his shit hurt to much. And keeping someone with him in the house, helping him like he was a fucking cripple felt even more worst. He didn't want to stay in the hospital for two more weeks. That shit was going to drive him even more crazy.

He bite his lip in anger not wanting to make an even bigger fuss of this than he already had. But the doctor just didn't give him many choices and non of them was bearable. He didn't want to be a burden for any of his friends and not even Leo. They did already to much for him by staying at his side for the time he was in a coma and such. He just couldn't do that to them.

"W-We can take Bolt to our place if that's the problem" said Rick seeing how upset Blake was.

Blake remained silent. Nate looked at his friend worried not knowing what exactly this was. "See, problem solved. Bolt can stay at them and you can go home knowing he will be fine" he said trying to calm his friend.

"Fine...I'll stay in the hospital for the next two months" said Blake sighing closing his eyes for a brief moment trying to get back into bet with the help of Nate, turning his back at them.

"But Blake ... we said we can take Bolt with us. You can go home" said Rick confused.

"I don't want to" said Blake quickly.

"Dude" said Nate frowning.

"I'm tired" he said shortly.

Both guys looked at the Doctor not understanding what was happening but they left the room to let him rest.

"What was that all about?" asked Nate confused as fuck.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike smiled, “yeah. I can walk Bolt for you. You know I don’t mind spending time with the big boy.”

He blinked in surprise when Blake refused. “Wait.... Doc.... can we talk to him for a moment?”

The doctor looked between them confused but nodded. “Sure thing. I’ll finish my last two patients and return.” He looked to Blake. “Whatever you consider is best for you, Mr Stone.” He offered before leaving.

When the door closed, Mike moved closer. “Care to explain what the hell thats all about? He just gave you the golden ticket! You get to go home! Sleep next to that man of yours. Get out of here and eat better food!” He frowned. “We can sneak Bolt to you. Not like the doctor would know. Or just... lock him out of the bedroom? You can still walk around.” Mike worried what was going on in Blake’s head.

Guest mik3la

"I don't want to alright? I changed my mind" he said still facing back his friends, hatting that they didn't left the room as he asked.

Sighing he got up and turned to look at Mike.

"Fine. The doc said that i have to be taken cared off 24\7 which is something i'm not gonna put any of you to do it and most certainly will not ask Leo to do it. He's been through a lot of shit lately and i don't want to freak him out with this shit" he snapped trying to keep his tone down.

"I don't want to be babysitted. I don't need your help. I don't want ... to be a burden to any of you, especially not Leo with this shit" he said leaning his head in his hand feeling his head hurt but it wasn't because of his injuries.

"i just don't want you guys go through that cause i feel. .... useless...hopeless ... crippled .. and i'm not a fucking crippled.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Right.... okay.... I get that you’re stubborn and proud, man. But come on? Your own bed. Cuddling up with your boyfriend? Got to be better than this. And have you actually asked Leo? Checked what he thinks? Because he hasn’t been leaving here much... so what’s the difference? At least if he’s at yours with you he might actually start to get some sleep. Same for us. We won’t judge you or care. We’ll just help you.” Mike tried to help him see reason.

“Plus.... it’s going to be expensive staying here another week.” He sighed, looking to Nate and Rick for help.

Guest mik3la

"No one said that nor thought about that dude" said Rick frowning at what Blake was venting about not understanding from where all that came from. "We love you man. You're our brother and we have your back as always" he said getting closer to him placing a hand over his shoulder.

"And just like Mike said. You don't know what we want nor what Leo wants. And i think you would agreee when i say that being home with Leo taking care of you, in the comfort of your house where both of you can rest is better then being here" added Rick hopping he would see the picture they were talking about.

"Yeah man ... What's got up you ass for acting like this?" asked Nate confused. "We're always had each others back. You and the boys got mine when i broke my arm and leg on our skytrip. Then we got Ricks back when he had no place to stay and had to crush somewhere up. Fuck, we even had Mike's back when we almost got arrested because of his stupid ass" he added sitting on the edge of the bed at the legs side.

"We've always been more then friends or best friends. Damn it, we're family. So gather your fucking shithead together and stop babbling nonsense" he said frowning at him.

"Damn it" Blake grunted knowing that he was acting like a dickhead but that's what he felt like. Even if they were his friends. And Leo. He just got him to accept their thing and now he was going to ask to move in with him and take care of him? It was too much to ask for Leo.

"I see those wheels moving Blake and i don't like them" said Rick crossing his arms against his chest. "So spill it out"

"Is ... I get you guys .... You are my family and all but ... I cannot ask Leo to move in with me and take care of me for all that matter. We just agreed to give a shot to this thing between us. I don't want to freak him out or have him run away again" said Blake brushing a hand through his hair feeling exhausted and frustrated.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike frowned. He didn’t like the nonsense being spewed out of his mouth!

“If you’re so worried. Don’t ask. If he stays over, great? But one of us can come crash if Leo isn’t there. There’s ways around it.” Mike offered. “Though I feel like you’re doing a great disservice to him if you don’t even ask.”

With a sigh, Mike turned to Rick. “Did Leo say anything or do anything when you took him home to hint that he didn’t care?” Because the three of them had watched the man practically kill himself trying to be close to Blake. “You need to at least tell him what’s going on. If he doesn’t feel ready to stay. We’ve got you. But stop being a stubborn fool Blakey!”