(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“Changed?” Mike grinned, liking Rick against him. Of course it gave him wicked thoughts but he’d behave.... even if he couldn’t stop his cock from rising in interest. Mike wasn’t planning to do more than wash Rick.....

His hand moved lower. Touching the guys dick as he started to wash it. “Just so I know.... what have you experienced? No Anal. That’s fine. Have to done hand jobs? Blow jobs?” His other hand moved to grope his arse. “Anyone ever ate you out or stretched you?” He needed to know the limits and get an idea of what might spook Rick.

Guest mik3la

His dick was liking the small attention he was getting as it was being washed.

"Hmmm.... never did Anal...everything else is on the menu" he chuckled slipping his hand between their bodies grabbing Mike's aroused member stroking it slowly.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike moaned at the touch. “I wasn’t hinting.” He moaned softly, leaning down to muzzle him. “But I won’t stop you either.” He winked.

Mike really had just been trying to learn about Ricks limits. Seemed only dick penetration was off the menu. “Good to know though.” He purred. “I love eating ass.”

Guest mik3la

"Well lucky for you, i like appetizers before the main dish" he smirked biting his lip as he started to move his hand quicker, moving his ass against the aroused cock, leaving him feel his ass while stroking him harder.

He then turned to face him catching is lips in a passionate kiss, keeping his hand moving.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike was trying hard to behave but Rick was making it hard. Rubbing each other off wouldn’t be too bad? Right?

He kissed him, reaching between them as he started to rub Rick off too. “You keep that up and I’m going to cum for you, baby.” Mike wasn’t one to hold back. Not usually.

Sealing their lips together he kissed him hard and passionately. Mike dived into his mouth as one hand worked over his cock and the other wandered to grope his arse.

Guest mik3la

"Mmmm..i don't mind that" he groan in pleasure feeling his hands on his member. This felt so good and yet so unreal. He still couldn't believe Mike was actually there with him.

He let him take control of his mouth, loving how he was playing with his tongue inside it.

wonder how well he works with that in bed

He moaned in the kiss feeling his legs trembling.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh?” Mike grinned and nuzzled him, peppering his neck and shoulder with kisses as he carried on working his flesh.

Who would have thought he’d be here with Rick? Who thought he’d be naked and... dating him?

Mike still couldn’t believe that. Naked. Dating. Rick.

He turned them, pressing Ricks back against the wall. Using his muscles and strength and sheer force he lifted Rick up and took his cock into his mouth. Sucking his hard flesh.

Guest mik3la

Rick wimped a little at the sudden change not understand what was happening. The squick sound that he made was too adorable which made him blush.

The whole position was strange and he was afraid of not falling. But the more stranger thing was the way Mike took him in his mouth, making him moan loud, leaning his back on the wall behind him, trying to grab something to hold on to, but the only thing he found was Mike's head.

"Fuck!! ....you're .... crazy" he gasped in need for air as he felt like melting.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike just hummed around the guys cock, grunting as his head was grabbed but not surrendering the tasty treat before him!

He started to bob his head up and down. Taking him fully into his mouth before sucking his way off again. He wanted to taste it all. To feel it all. But he wanted to bring Rick to completion.

Maybe it was a point or pride, or maybe it was simply his way of wanting more? Needing more? Or maybe.... it was his way of asking forgiveness for being a blind fool all these years!?

Yeah.... that one.

Guest mik3la

His body was already shaking with every deep surlped in the others mouth, making him moan like crazy. It was too long since he last was with someone in any way. After some nightstands he had before he had decided to stop chasing others. He needed a break. Apparently the break was too much, cause he was feeling like loosing it.

Back arched and grip getting tighter in the others head only meant one thing. He was almost shuttered. He could feel the tickling down his core, rising in his entire body.

"F-Fuck ....M-Mike ..ngh....i'm ...i'm....cumming!!" he groan breaking into million of peaces right inside the others mouth.

"Oh ... i'm sorry ... i just ... couldn't ... hold it anymore" he pat his voice trying to regain his breath.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike liked watching the other come undone!

He swallowed him down willingly, gladly, licking and sucking down every drop before carefully lowering him. “There.” He winked. “What a gift you’ve just given me.” Mike licked his lips and moved closer, “so tasty.” He sealed their lips in another kiss.

Guest mik3la

His legs were shaking as he was placed down, leaning on the mans chest catching his breath.

"Don' ... ha ... scare me again like tat...ha" he was breathless. How could he be so out of breath only by a blowjob.

"Use more ... safe places" he added lifting his eyes to him smirking, removing his wet hair away from his face.

"You just enjoy this too much don't you" he said licking her lips, touching his wet body, moving his hand lower to his erected member.

now's my turn i guess

He thought as he dropped himself to his knees, still not sure that he could hold himself on his feet and took Mikes hardon in his mouth starting to suck him off, moaning softly.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I wouldn’t have dropped you. You were safe.” Mike laughed as he ruffled his hair and stroked his cheek.

He was surprised when Rick got to his knees. “You don’t have to do....” he gasped, “agh! T-that!” Mike braced himself and widened his stance. “I don’t mind waiting Rick....” he grit his teeth.

Mike wouldn’t push him off. But he had to wonder if this wasn’t too much for Rick.... hadn’t he wanted slow?

Guest mik3la

"It's only fair to repay you for your well deserved mouth" he moaned licking his cock from the core till the tip, taking him full length again in his mouth, bopping his head back and forth, playing with his tongue around the member.

Since he didn't had anal sex till now he got good at the other things that involved sex.

"Plus ... there is one tiny secret you don't know about me" he whispered jerking the member a few more times.

"I didn't fuck because i was always the one fucking others" he smirk taking him back in his mouth playing with his balls too.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike moaned at the way Ricks mouth moved. Taking him all in. The pressure was perfect. He loved it!

He blinked down at him, reaching and touching his shoulder. The news surprised him and he smirked, “oh? So you’re a top? Why did you let me think you were a bottom?” He moaned, body shuddering on its own. “Here I was.... agh.... thinking you were all innocent. You even asked us to go slow!”

Mike found his eyes closing. Breathing changing.

“I never said you couldn’t fuck me....”

Guest mik3la

"That sounds appealing and i might consider that in the future" he humbed as he was still playing with his cock in his mouth, thinking about to move his hand from his balls to Mikes twitching hole. Since he said he could fuck him, right now he found an opportunity to do so.

He inserted a finger all the way in his hole, keeping the sucking on his dick, moaning softly.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike moaned, his hole tightening around the invasion as he gripped the man’s shoulder.

Such torture. Was Rick planning to take him up on his offer?

He realised he needed to reveal something though. “I’ve never been fucked before.” Mike wasn’t refusing the man though. Definitely not!

Guest mik3la

"Then that makes two of us baby" he said liking the cock on the side looking at his tortured face of pleasure as he inserted another finger inside, feeling his insides squeezing them.

He was starting to wonder how would it feel to have him wrapped like that around his cock. That thought made him escape a moan.

"As i said before ... we're taking it slow"

He placed his lips back on the cock, using his hand to jerk him of moving his lips right after the hand movement, while his fingers were fucking his whole. He wanted to taste him too. He wanted to hear him tore apart as he was climaxing from his doing.

Guest syaoran-puu

“True.” He grinned. He’d only dated sexy twinks who bottomed before. Mike had never minded. He’d never even considered taking a cock before... but finding out Rick liked to do the fucking? Hell. He wanted a piece of the action!

“Slow might kill me. I won’t fight you if you wanted to fuck me... agh!” He moaned. “Now.”

Shit! “You’ve got me close.” His body shuddered and tensed!

Guest mik3la

Hearing that small information only made him stop what he was doing getting on his feet, pinning the other on the wall as he pressed his lips against his, kissing him passionately.

"Then turn and bend over with your hands on the wall" he growled looking him in the eye, demanding.

"If you want me to fuck you then lets me see you " he added keeping his eyes on the other.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike wasn’t sure what had got into Rick. He licked his own lips before nodding and turning.

His Virgin hole clenched expectantly and nervously. He’d heard the first time was the hardest.... that it could hurt.

But he wasn’t going to deny the other now.

Guest mik3la

Rick touched his back and down his spine till he reached back the hole inserting the two fingers back, and after a few thrusts he inserted a third one. He god closer to his ear licking it.

"Are you sure? I can still suck you off till you climax. You don't have to do this just because of me" he whispered kissing his shoulder feeling him still tense and nervous.

"If you want this, then you have to relax" he added placing another kiss behind his ear, biting it softly.

"It's your choice... i will respect that no mater what"

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike squeezed his hole around those invading fingers before looking over at him.... “I want this... but.... do you think we could move to the bed? I want to see you as you take me....”

Guest mik3la

He nodded agreeing with him. Stepping away from him he turned the water off taking his hand and leading him in the room, which was right next to the bathroom, leading him to the bed.

"Lay on your back and spread your legs" he said licking his lips looking at the man before him with such lust and desire that he wanted to devour him right there.

Guest syaoran-puu

Grabbing a pillow he laughed down, put it under his bum and spread his legs for Rick.

He felt nervous but... giddy.

Mike winked at him. “You ready to pop my cherry babe?”