🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

On 2/21/2023 at 9:46 AM, mik3la said:

"I ... I was worried when i woke up and didn't know where you were. And with all that is happening right now it was worst" ... "Just wake me and tell me next time."

Chase looked at his mate as he quietly scolded him. Of coures the way Leo put it he understood the worry it could have cost but he just hadn't thought about that.

The blond wrapped Leo in his arms and held the other just as he held him. "Sorry I worried you.. I just thought you'd link me when you woke. We were both pretty tired and you sleept so well when I got up...mhn but Leo" Chase's heart started racing as Leo engulfed him in his scent. He liked the way Leo was silently marking him as his. But he worried. Chase leaned in to whisper in Leo's ear. "Babe, we are in public. What wouldn't your knights think when they see you like this?" He gently caressed the side of Leo's neck with his palm. Chase feared it would effect their expectations of Leo.

Chase felt himself sigh as Leo's weight lifted off of him. "I was thinking of heading down town an help out with the volunteers soldiers.." Chase said softly so his mate hopfully wouldn't get worried.

"I've done all I could from the castle yesterday but it helps getting eyes on the situation. If we need to change somethings to help people settle better or other things. And in case of anything there will be guards with me" he tried to asure.

Jay was having the worst headach of his life. It felt like he had been drinking for a week and everything came down on huge backlach. The drugs they had given him made his vision blurry and it was hard to make out shaps. When someone spoke it felt like he heard them through a thick wall.

The only sense he could use normally was his nose. But that didn't give all that much away since everything stank of sanitising.

They'd said the drug would keep him calm. Fuck them! this thing was sickning.

Rough hands touch his shoulder and he pushed it off with a snarle.

"What did you give him?" Jay's father asked as he looked at the doctor with a angry expression.

The doctor was busy working with the blood he had collect and was looking at it through a microscope. "He was being very nice with my colleagues and broke some of the equipment." The guy answered plainly as he added something in with the blood under the microscope.

The blood cells fought against the virus as expected but he had to add another doze for the virus to actually take effect.

"I was interested in his large gens and thought I could extract and use it but maybe because your line is so pure the virus can't corrupt the host." The doctor removed the test and threw it out.

"Now if his blood was more impure I could make it work on scale the would supersize the dragon-noids."

"I never said you could use my son in the first place. He already lacks so much brain cells that you might as well just have sucked everything up." The count growled. 

"Still if he were more human we could have used it."

The counte snarled angrily. "Don't compare my son to the likes of my brother's spon. That halfbreed is an abomination for even carrying half of our blood. My only light in this matter was when I heard he'd mated with a Lander male. That way he wouldn't spread his own seed before I get to kill him."

Jay could only hear bits of pieces in the conversation but it was enough to recognise his father's voice.

"Father...what have you done?" He asked while he could barely keep a clear head to get the words out. Both men looked down on him. He saw the silhouette of their faces turn to him.

"He shouldn't be able to register anything. I gave him enough to send his mind to sweet happy-land for a few hours. Oh well" the doctor shrugged as he grabbed the syringe and stuck it through a bottle to refill it. Not long after Jay felt the needle enter his neck. He held himself back. He wouldn't let them seem him whince.

"Fuck you" he said as the drugs quickly kicked in.

"Aw such a charmer" the doctor teased as he pulled the needle out and put pressure on the spot. Jay felt his mind slip away again.

"Lock him up. He is too dumb to haft around, but don't hurt him. When this is over he will get it"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

(Happy 3 year-anniversary)

• Like 1

"Sorry I worried you.. I just thought you'd link me when you woke. We were both pretty tired and you sleept so well when I got up...mhn but Leo"

"I didn't thought about that .... " he said frowning as he realized for a moment. He should had tried to reach Chase through their bond but he forgot they had it. That's why he went looking for him in the first place. The link was still new to him so he had to get used to it step by step. It would take some time but he will make a mental note to remember that. 

"Babe, we are in public. What wouldn't your knights think when they see you like this?"

Leo chuckled kissing the side of Chase's neck, inhaling his scent to calm himself. "What? Am i not allowed to be worried for my spouse? Plus, I think this makes me look like a caring person" he added feeling playfully offended but then smiled kissing him on the lips, just holding Chase's hand in his. 

"I was thinking of heading down town an help out with the volunteers soldiers ..""I've done all I could from the castle yesterday but it helps getting eyes on the situation. If we need to change somethings to help people settle better or other things. And in case of anything there will be guards with me"

Leo thought a moment about it and then he spoke. "Take Winston with you and another two guards. Having him with you it will give me a peace of mind" he said kissing the back of his hand. "If anything, let me know through our link. I need to get used to use it" he said smiling. "I know how stubborn you get so having Winston with you is just a precaution of mine. Just indulge me" he added. 

(Happy 3 year-anniversary as well <3)

Edited by mik3la
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, mik3la said:

"What? Am i not allowed to be worried for my spouse? Plus, I think this makes me look like a caring person" 

Chase simply smiled. If Leo wasn't worried about it he wouldn't be either. "You ARE a very caring person" he said and kissed his mate back.

They had agreed on keeping a clear head around eachother once they got back. But as Leo had just reminded him, they were marriged and everyone knew of that fact.

He was a little worried Leo wouldn't let him leave through. And with how everything was right now he could understand why Leo was more on egde. But when he said he could go Chase felt incredible inside. Leo knew Chase could handle himself and that seemed to him like Leo trusted his judgement. When he added the condition to bring Winston and two guards Chase wasn't offended.

"Thank you love" he smiled as he squeezed Leo's hand tightly. "I'll be careful and contact you if anything happens. I'm not foolish enough to do anything other than that" he asured Leo as the two walked a bit for themself.

"Any news?.."

As they started walking Leo thought about how everyone in town might feel about this whole thing and how they might be short staffed in a fight with such creatures. They didn't had much information about their enemies but what could they do. He asked one of the guards to check the safe place and make sure it was going to be a safe trip for everyone. Till now the calculations were in place. 

His thoughts have been interrupted by Chase's voice when he asked if he had any news. Leo shacked his head sighing. 

"Nothing ... no one spotted such creatures in the distance. I have placed some of my best men at the edges if my kingdom but nothing has been reported as unusual" he said sighing which made it more bad. Usually when it was silent after something like that, it meant that war was near. And he feared of how things will turn eventually. 

"What about you? Did your father said anything?" he asked as they reached the stairs that lead to the main hall and to the front door. Walking like this in the castle it gave a soft of calm for the others. Not rushing or talking too rough was indicated so that they wouldn't panic people. Even if the announcement of the move to the safe place has been set everyone around was still calm. They trusted him. Which made Leo feel even more anxious. 

"No, I haven't spoken with him today. We both promised to contact the other of there were anything. So not hearing from him is actually a good thing.. I do however keep my crystal on me just in case." Chase said and patted his pocket to show he had it.

"..it weird not being able to mind link him through. I know that the distance is too far but, I wonder if I still can link with him after our bonding. Sometimes I've hear the link to the family gets weak or disappear after a mating.. how about you? Can you still mind link your parents?" He asked worried in a low voice.

Chase felt his mate grow anxious as they walked at a calm steady pace. The blond looked up to seem some people about. One would think they'd already hidden themself back in the mountains by now. That was what Chase had expected them to do. Either these guys simply hadn't been told yet, or they were just hard working and actually want to help. Maybe he should try and remember their faces if they really stocked around.

Chase bumped Leo with his hips. "You don't need to be so on egde, but I get. Waiting is almost the hardest part. For now we can prepare and everyone knows this too." He said and leaned up to kiss Leo's cheek briefly. "Go on. Back to doing whatever you do. I'll go get Winston to accompany me. I think he might be in the need to make himself busy aswell...  see you at dinner?"

Asked about the link with his family he tried to connect with them but he couldn’t communicate with them but he could still sense them as being alive.

“Not able to reach them but I know they’re still alive” he said looking at Chase as they reached the base of the stairs and he looked at the soldiers caring what could be supplies palets for the road to the safe place.

The bump on his hip made him turn his attention back to Chase. He smiled and sigh when the other kissed his cheek. “I know … I just don’t like the waiting before a battle” he said taking a deep breath and sighing again and nodded at the others words of getting Winston and head into town.

“Alright. If you need anything let me know” he smiled touching the others cheek with his hand, giving him a quick kiss and walked in the other direction to head to the stables and make sure everything was well prepared for the long road.

Winston was directing the soldiers in the front of the castle to where the carriages where filled out with necessities and goods to have in the other place. He was coordinating everyone to dispel the good so that the carriages would not be to heavy for the horses to carry it and reach the safe please all together. He was trying to keep his mind busy with duties and not think about Jay and what his situation might be, because otherwise he would go crazy with worry. 

".." Chase bite his lip. "Maybe it just because of the distance? Still it's great you can feel them." He added through he still felt weird about not feeling his father at all.

After the two aparted ways. Chase head out side where the carriage was getting loaded with goods. It didn't take him long before he spotted just the person he was looking for. Winston stood out from the crowd. He had this air around him that made people wanna listen, atleast if they didn't want a beating. Chase didn't know alot about Winston but he liked the huy enough and Leo thrusted him, so he kinda did too.

As Chase approached  none of the people around really seemed to take notice and he was fine with that. Everyone was busy getting the supplies sorted and he didn't wanna interrup their hard work.

"Mind if I ask a request Captain" Chase asked from behind Winston. For a moment he spoke just like Jay would have. But the image was short lived.

"Will you be willingly to come with me to town when the carriages leaves? I wanna go down there myself to really get eyes on.  nd it would calm Leo if you were with me" he continue.

Back in the Midtnight territory, an attack force was starting to gather away from the guards view. Lizards were dugging tunnels in under the border and getting close to the city.

Chase was so caught in directing everyone that when he heard the voice he felt his heart sync and sigh in relief thinking it was Jay. "You ass-..." but he stopped when he turned and saw it was Chase and not Jay. His smile faded as he stopped from actually calling the other 'asshole' as he would do with Jay. 

"I'm sorry my prince ..." he said quickly lowering his head in a short bow and then looked back at him, feeling the heat in his cheeks as he was almost calling the prince, the queen of this lands an asshole in front of everyone. "I thought ... you're someone else" he said shortly mending his voice as he heard him ask for him to join him in town. 

"Sure sir. Give me one second" he said as he turned and called another guy in his place to keep an eye on everyone as he returned to Chase. "We can go now my prince" he said politely, biting his tongue for what he was about to say moments ago. But for a second there his heart skipped a beat thinking it was Jay that called him as the other did called him captain sometimes when he wanted to piss him off. He was really missing the other and the knot in his stomach was making him feel sick as he was slowly thinking that the other hadn't survive. He didn't want to, but the fear of that thought was slowly moving the doubt of Jay's survival in his heart. 

On 3/5/2023 at 11:15 PM, mik3la said:

"You ass-..." 

Chase blinked suprised as he hadn't expected that reaction. Maybe Winston was easy spooked or maybe he was normally getting teased he thought.

On 3/5/2023 at 11:15 PM, mik3la said:

"I'm sorry my prince ... I thought ... you're someone else" 

Chase tilted his head slightly but let it slide. "It's okay I didn't mean to spook you" he had to be more considerate with Winston. He thought. Because maybe he was still on egde after what had happened.

When Winston declared himself ready Chase look around the carriages. "I suspect we could get a ride on those since we are going the same way." Chase thought out loud.

After a bit they found a carriage with room enough for two men to squeezed in. The other two guards said up front with the driver.

Chase wasn't really sure what to do as they drov. He looked at Winston them at the back. The front abd back at Winston. It was awkward. "How are you holding up Winston?" The words came out of his mouth after a few minutes of silence. ".. eh I mean.. it is good the misunderstanding was cleared and you got the guards off.. I can't say I can relate to what you've been thought but if you need someone to talk to.. or anything..?"

“You didn’t spook me or anything….I just thought you were someone I know that I’m worried for” he smiled briefly as they walked to a cart that was ready to departure right in front of the row.

“Yes, this will do” he said holding the door open for the prince and he joined in soon. Winston was looking outside the window as he didn’t know what to say or talk about. It was a little awkward because he felt a little guilty for the way he had responded before thinking it was Jay. But he had been so happy when he heard the voice and the form of addressing him that he really thought it was the other. Only to his disappointment to see prince Chase instead of Jay. He really was loosing it and he needed to focus better.

When the silence was broken he looked at prince Chase as the other addressed him. “I do my best to keep myself busy with everything. Sometimes it helps but other times … it just …. Let’s just say that I don’t want anyone to get hurt anymore” he added with a soft sigh, smiling gently at the others words.

“It will not make any difference to talk about it” he said shaking his head turning his head back to look outside the window. Talking will only make his fears and worries get worse.

Soon they arrived in town which was more empty than usual, which meant most of the people had managed to get out and head to the safe house. There were only a few more left along with the ones who decided to stay and fight which for his surprise where more than he thought it would be. Even some nobles where helping the remaining villagers.

Winston made a knock sound on the cart, pointing to stop so they can get off. Once they got out he command the drivers to keep going to the safe house along with the others that fallowed.

“We managed to move fast” he said looking around the place. The place that was once the most crowded area was now almost completely empty and silenced. Here and there where people talking, getting  weapons and armors, getting ready to guard.

On 3/10/2023 at 11:18 AM, mik3la said:

".. Let’s just say that I don’t want anyone to get hurt anymore (...) It will not make any difference to talk about it” 

Chase simply nodded. Winston had his reasons and they weren't close enough for that sort of thing. "I don't wanna see anyone getting hurt either" he said.

He was then suddenly reminded of the day he had meet Leo the first time. All wounded andhad hos wings torn. Back then he had felt sorry for him. But now, if Chase ever found the person who had attack his mate, Chase would tear them to pieces.

"Do you have someone Winston? Someone not a king or a prince but someone you wanna protect? It changes the way you see things in some ways. Or maybe It's just because I'm half humans. The past me wouldn't have been too much concerned about others. The people of sky-land are tough and our culture is driffrent then here. You only care for your closest kin. I really never considered it a strenght to be considered if it didn't benefit myself. And I think the rest of my family is like that too." Chase looked sadden as he thought about how that greed was the reason the some of the dragons had set this situation on them.

Dragon were known to be greedy by natur  but so were humans. And there were good and bad people amoung them all.

"I don't know if this is my uncle's doing yet. But It wouldn't suprised me. He is cunning and sly as a fox. And the fact that we've seen nothing to my cusin yet, is unsettling."

Winston was checking some households when Chase addressed to him , asking if he had someone he wanted to protect. There was no one without a title. His family was long gone due to natural causes, and all he had left to protect was his king and … Jay, which was a prince.

“I have no one that doesn’t have a title your highness” he said closing a door thinking about his next words. “All I had left to protect was Prince Chase, but after recent events now I have you as well to protect and …. Someone dearest to me” he said taking a deep breath sighing. “even though I am not sure if the feelings are mutual and that person is really stubborn and stupid but still … they are kind even they don’t want to let it be shown. But I’ve seen it and … it caught me out of guard ….” He responded honestly, thinking how he and Jay meat and how all went by after their encounter.

“I understand that concept my lord. I’ve seen it in many regions even on the grounds. Its not just the sky people. It all depends on the people ruling the lands” he said looking at Chase. “But what is a kingdom or a king without its people? Sure, one can rule inflecting fear but , would that be the same respect given by the people or just slaves?” he added shaking his head.

“We royal family had always tried to put themselves in our shoes, thinking how we would feel in certain situations but don’t think that we hadn’t had our rotten royals before. That’s why the king tried to change tactics and perspective by being an ally of the people” he continued walking the streets and checking the houses that they were evicted.

“You’re cousin did mentioned that you’re uncle is a very cold blooded person and he feared that he might be involved in this type of things” he started remembering what Jay told him. “So I wouldn’t be surprised if he is involved my lord. My apologies if I offended you with this statement but it is what I think” he added looking at chase as he stopped from his pace.

Before any of them could say any other word, a huge blast happened in the vicinity of the place where they were standing, making them fall on the ground. Winston felt his ears ringing as he was managing to shake the after shock away, looking around at the chaos that went loose.

Out of nowhere people rushed the streets with weapons …. Humans, he thought. Winston looked around the place and saw Chase getting up from the ground where he was pushed. He rushed to him, helping him up.

“We are being attacked! We need to get you back to the castle” he said holding Chase by the arm, seeing the royal guards starting to fight with the intruders. As they made a few steps he heard one coming at them from behind so he let go of Chase and turned around, drawing his sword out and started fighting him. He immediately recognize him as one of the people from the town he and his men were ambushed. If they are here …. That means…., but his thoughts where interupted as a scream was heard from the sky and his heart stopped. That was the sound of those creatures. But how did they pass the air surveillance.

As he pushed the human on the ground after stabbing it he looked around to find the source of the sound and his body tense as he saw the creature coming out from a tunnel in a water well. Underground?!

“INCOMING!!!” he shouted running back to Chase, trying to get him back to the castle but the humans were attacking from all parts, making it impossible for them to advance or even have the time to change into their dragon form and fly away, even if that would had been risky.  

"Leo.. Leo something is happening! There was an explosion. I think it's an attack. We are close to downtown but not sure where" Chase mind-linked his mate as he took Winston's offered arm and hot up.

People were running around yelling as they tried to get away. The few guards around  tried to block off the intruders but they were having a hard time keeping them back. Chase's ears were still ringing and he couldn't hear a thing.

He only saw Winston's lips moving but it sounded like the make was yelling through a thick wall. He felt like a doll being dragged about by the arm and almost fell when Winston released him to protect them from a human who came running at them.

"It's an attack! We don't have enough men. The guards are getting outnumbered" Chase explained as he shook hos head. His hearing was slowly getting better but everything was still quite muffled.

On 3/21/2023 at 9:39 AM, mik3la said:

“INCOMING!!!” 

He hear Winston's yell and looked up to see a huge beast coming straight at them. Winston's was running towards him with a swam of attackers breaking through behind him. It was like he saw the entire thing in slowmotion. He hear animalistic sounds of growls and groans from beasts he had never witnessed before. There were no time to think and no opening to run away. Chase snarled as his body suddenly ignited in flames as he ran towards the way Winston was coming from. The humans he passed all screamed as they the hot flame caught on to their skin and kept burning. Those with dragon mixed blood tried to block it since fire didn't touch them and slme even tried to attack Chase. Chase used his fists and kicks to defent himself. People around him was flying once they got conected with a hit. And that made the attackes abit more hesitant. He was caught from the back by a beast and held down under it's massiv front leg. Chase tried to push it off but even his strength had it's limits.

Chase roared as he tried to transform and struggled under the weight that was pushing the air out of him. Then someone struck him hard with the back of a sword right into his temple and his vision disappeared after a moment the noise died out too and his body stopped moving.

His last thoughts went to his mate before he completly lost consciousness.

Leo was in the office talking with some other council members about different strategies when he heard the explosion and looked outside his window and felt his heart sync. Then he heard Chase words and started to rush outside of the room, gathering the guards that were left in order to head in the city and help the others, but more importantly to get Chase.

“ALL MEN to the CITY!” he shouted to the ones in the castle, some shifted into their dragon form and the others remain in human form as he decided this time to change his form into his dragon form and rush to the city.

The link he had with Chase was what was giving him intel of what was happening but as he was flying towards where Chase mentioned they were his eyes widened at the sight of it. He roared loudly starting to fly right into one of the creatures that Winston had mentioned before to be some sort of hybrid. They were stronger than he thought they would be but he managed to bite and sink his teeth into the creatures neck, ripping its flesh and letting it fall down to bleed.

He roared again as he saw his men in dragon form fighting the creatures so he turned and looked on the ground, trying to find Chase, but there was no sign of him between the humans that were running and screaming. Leo had to land on one of the buildings looking back and forth for Chase, moment when he tried their link of communication.

Babe … where are you? … where here! Where are you?! Please answer me! Please!

But there was no response which made Leo feel his heart being pierced. His most fear happened and Chase has been taken by someone or something and it was all his fault. But where the hell was Winston!? Looking on all areas he wasn’t able to find Winston either.

=====================

Winston had managed to doge the attack from Chase by seconds and he smiled seeing the result he left behind but when he looked at the prince he saw a creature catching him from the back and pinning him down. He then transformed into his dragon form and rushed towards the creature trying to save Chase but since his attention and focus was on the one beast pinning the prince, he didn’t payed any more attention to his surroundings and he didn’t noticed the one creature coming towards him which pinned him on the ground as well, biting into his shoulder and then dragon wing making him scream in pain.

He tried to struggle and get the creature off him but in vain. Then when he looked at the prince he saw him unconstious and he tried again to free himself but someone came in front of him and puffed some sand in his face and then all was black.

=====================

Just when he wanted to turn and look in another place he was pushed down the building and pinned on the ground with a loud sound, which made him grunt at the contact. Opening his eyes , he saw another creature standing on top of him, pinning his dragon body to the ground and about to attack him. With all his will and anger in his body, he let out the fire within and burned the creature on top of him, freeing himself. Those on the ground started to attack him but he managed to throw them into another building with his tail, and bite others tear them limb by limb.

He then heard a horn which made the remaining creatures retreat , flying away from the city but not those on the ground as they were surrounded and outnumbered now. They were taken prisoners but Leo didn’t cared about those. He wanted to find Chase and let out a loud growled combined with a roar . making the earth under his claws to shake, that was sending out menace to whomever did this.

Back in the castle , down in the dungeons, Leo was fuming at the prisoners.

“WHERE DID YOU TAKE THEN?! ANSWER ME YOU BASTARD!” he growled holding his knife on one of the prisoners neck. Seeing that the man wasn’t answering he stapped him in his hand on the armchair, holding him by the neck while his claws were slowly digging into the mans neck.

“ANSWER ME!” he growled through his teeth, piercing him with his fired eyes.

The human just looked at Leo and cought out a strangled laugher.

The rhe rest of the prisoners followed along. All laughed like Leo was some sort of comedian. Thet laughed at him from the bottom of their hearts. Even as some of the knights tried to quiet them by hitting them through the bars. They laughed even as ome got a tooth knocked out and blood was running down his chin.

Then suddenly everyone stretched out the tongues and bite down.

The guards yelled out to eachotheras the prisoners suddenly began to choke on their own lungs being filled with blood.

It was a horrible sigh to see all those bodies spasm on the floor till they finally died.

Well everyone expected for one person who sat cravled up in the corner shaking like a caught rabbit. He looked rather you and afraid.

"I don't know anything" he whimpered as hugged his arms around him tightly.

"Please I don't wanna die!"

After ensuring their captives was completly knocked unconscious the smaller hybrid monsters begin to carry them away through the tunnels they had came from.

The humans carried no interest for them and they only bothered to pick up the dragon blood once who wasn't either death or severely injured. 

The order was to bring in living and breathing specimens and the stronger the better.

Both Chase and Winston was quickly picked up as Leo and the enforces arrived. The creatures with both human and lizard parts ran as rats down into the tunnels and disappeared. Then the big once blocked off the holes so no one could follow.

-------

At the other end of the tunnel more hybrids stood ready to transport the prisoners futher into the country. They loaded Chase and Winston's bodies onto a winged lizard's back. Along with three other dragons soldiers and some hybrid guards. The transporter then flew them two hours away off to their lair. A secret facility built without anyone knowing about it.

Sir Marcus (Jay's father) stood on the wall seeing the creatures returning. He smirked happy with how easily his plan was taking form. Honestly he had thought it wouldn't have been this straight on. But maybe he had overestimated capability of a Lander. He thought as he turned to head back to his paper work.

Although the hybrids disguised him, they were necessary asset and much more easier to make soldiers off, became of their lack free-will. The human he wasn't sure how the doctor crontroled but he didn't really care for those lower creaturs. For all he cared they were simply canon food.

A miscreatur with a terrible humpback acting as a assistant for the doctor came to say that they had captured 5 dragons and they were taken to the doctor right away.

Marcus was curious to see what the men had brought in. The doctor said they only needed strong samples. He doubted the landers would be any real match for a sky born.. but just out of curiosity he went down to the Labs.

He arrived just as the samples were brought in two at the time.

"Marcus looked at the men from a safe distance as they were strabbed into chairs. The first three didn't look of much but they all looked fit and well builed. The next one (Winston) looked a bit too pretty to really seem dangerous. But the face did somehow seem familiar...

Winston was strabbed in tightly to the chair and a assist was rolling up his sleevs to inset a needle to take his blood.

"As I said. My creations are getting stronger. If only you'd let me use some blood from that young of yours, we would maybe already be able to actually create the real thing." The doctor said as he walked up behind Marcus.

"You aren't using my dna for that!" Marcus growled. This wasn't the first time he had head of this.

Just the Marcus caught sigh of the last person brough in and his head snapped to that person.

The doctor noticed and looked at Chase. "What? someone you know, can I not use this one either" the doctor sound almost disapointed.

Marcus's face turned into a devilous grin and he walked over to stand right infront of his nephew. "No, no you can have him but his is just a halfbreed.. but he dose have my brother's blood so maybe he is of some use to you"

The doctor's eyes widened and all his focus went to Chase. He snapped his fingers and ordered his people to be done with the four other men and get them out.

"It must be my birthday" the doctor squirmed delight and shoved the person away so he himself could take the blood.

He looked like a maniac with just simple joy shining from his eyes as he inserted the needle.

"What should we do with the last one? There are room for no more in the basement.. how about in the room? We could squeezed him in there no?" The guard asked as the stood not knowing where to put Winston's body.

"But he isn't restrained" a second one said

"No but the door is so what should be the problem. Come on me arms are killing me and I'm not carring this guy around anymore"

"Alright but we leave him tied up"

They then took Winston to Jay's room.

Jay was too druged to register anything. He say shadows moving in his room but he wasn't sure if he actually saw people of it it was just another hallucination. Frustrated he whispered out Winston's name over and over to him.

Leo felt his rage about to burst out and wanting to torn all of them into pieces. Limb by limb he would have tore their bodies and dumped them out in the forest for wild animals to eat what was left of them. He had stepped away for a few seconds to clear his head when he heard on of his men shouting out that they were all chocking which made Leo rush back in the dungeon cursing as he pulled one of its collar but the guy was already dead.

“FUCK!” he cursed dropping the body on the ground taking a few steps back brushing his hands in his hair feeling despair brushing though his veins. They shouldn’t keep this too long. Chase was kidnapped by those and who knew how much time he would be kept alive before … no … he will survive … he is strong and will manage to stay alive for me to get to him. He knows I’ll find him and I will … I will … I will save him…, his mind was rambling lost in focus as fear and despair were overwhelming him making him take deep breaths.

Hearing the crying voice Leo turned his eyes to the young man that was all crawled up in the corner of the cell and frowned. That one kept himself alive.

As he stepped closer he caught him by the collar and lifted him closer to the light. The man was no younger than 20 years and he was frightened. The guy was afraid for his life and he had good reasons.

“Give me a good reason why I shouldn’t kill you this very instant? Why should I spare you when your kind mocked my kingdom and kidnapped my wife?!” he growled pinning the man against the dungeon’s wall, so the guy couldn’t reach the ground with his foot.

“Where did they took him?” he asked with a growled that made everyone in the room feel the vibrations of his voice.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Winston didn’t know how long has it passed ever since he was knocked out, but it sure felt like a lot and like his whole body was dumped down a hill and then got and thrown away. The solid ground under him made him groan in pain as he turned to one side , trying to open his eyes. His vision was still blurry when he opened his eyes and his head was pounding like hell.

He managed to lift his body with small and muffed whines, as he didn’t want to give those who abducted them the satisfaction, but he managed to lift his body and lean against the cold wall behind them. The smell was making him frown and his nostrils to itch a little.

Then he remembered about Chase and how he was taken with him as well and panic surged in him. Trying to move his hands he groan when the ropes where tightening around his wrists more, making it hard to break it. But it was also the fact that he was either drugged or sedated and he felt without power.

Soon his vision was starting to get in shape and he was able to distinguish the texture of the walls that surrounded him, the metal bars that were keeping him locked but then he heard someone’s breath somewhere in the cell with him which made him tense as he turned his eyes and gasped at the sight.

“Oh my god …. “ he gasped covering his mouth with his hands, trying to get up but his legs didn’t want to listen, so he had to crawl to the body that was chained up to the opposite wall.

“Oh my god ….Jay…ugh…. Its really you…Oh God, thank the heavens” he started crying as he got closer and checked the others body and he felt his heart drop when he saw the bruises on his body along the line of the chains , which meant he tried to escape multiple times, and also those on his body.

“Hei … asshole … don’t you dare die on me … I’m here …. I came to look for you so don’t you dare die on me now or I’m going to kick your ass” he said feeling the tears run down his cheeks as he lifted his hands and removed the dump hair away from his face. It was really Jay. All bruised and beaten up but it was him and still alive. It was a relief but worry at the same time. If his uncle was behind all this and he did this to his own son, what would he do to the rest of them. Especially Chase.

“Jay … please open your eyes … please “ he said feeling the anxiety crimpling his body as he was afraid that the other might give his last breath or something or maybe is stupid mind was just messing with him and Jay was actually dead since he wasn’t having any reaction. But he is still breathing … ¸he thought looking at his chest and then bend to hear his breath. He’s still breathing … he’s alive … he will make it … this asshole will get beaten by me if he pulls any prank of the sort … but his breathing … and he is alive … oh god, his mind was rambling as he was trying to calm himself but it was in vein.

Edited by mik3la

The young man tried to struggled against Leo's hold as he grabbed him. His feet dangled off the ground as Leo held him by the collar. "It is not right, I don't even know how I ended up here. Please I don't wanna die." The younge male pleaded for his life with tears streaming down his face. Then suddenly his face gav away as he remembered something "..There was a huge fortress surrounded by a forest of black pine trees! I don't know where that it. But I'm sure they took them to that place!" The prisoner said to make the person so he would let him live. Honestly he didn't remember much after he had broken through the mind binding spell.

Chase felt it like his head was stuck between two rocks when he began to regain consciousness. He moved his head and tried to flex his arms only to find out he was restrained.

Chase opened his eyes alarmer and tried to yank his arms and legs free.

The person closest to him saw he was away and called the doctor over.

"Doctor the subject is awake!"

The doctor tore himself away from the screen he and just been focusing on. Chase had never seen this type of technology before. And was confirming with what those things were. Machines wasn't invented because they required electricity. And no ome wanted that when requiring magic was so much easier. Yet these guys had develop computers of other tech to progress the doctor's work. 

"Ah yes finally" the doctor beamed up from behind his big round glasses. "So good to have you with us prince Chase. Am I pronouncing that right? Oh well, that aside I just have to say I love your dna patteren. Really you just might be the piece I knew to make my mutant into real dragons."

"Oh you guys got alot of nerves bringing me here. I'm gonna rib this entire place apart" Chase threatened the human. "What are you doing why make such monsters?!"

"..." The doctor tilted his head. "Well because I can. I'm a scientist and it's my purpose to discover secrets of your race. You see dragon are such fascinating creatures. They change an adapt just like humans but what is the neurons behind if all. Call it playing god. Because my goal is to create a perfect living organism... speaking off you seem to have already out run me in that field too. But luckily for me the answers lies in your DNA. All I need is to unlock it and preservation for my perfect species will be flawless."

The doctor gently petted Chase's cheek but the blond dragon pulled away from the touch. "You are crazy. I don't get even half of what you just said but I know that what you do with those people is wrong. And I want no part in helping you. I rather bite of my own tongue than let you use me the same way as you have thise pour souls"

The doctor didn't seemed bothered by Chase threats in the slightest. Like he knew the dragon wouldn't do it. And then he revealed something else for Chase. "Even of that means you'd be killing that child in your body too? I honestly don't think you can do it."

What nonsens was this human talking about a child? Chase was a male, he be get pregnant only.. the ancestors could. "You must be crazy how can I have a child?! I am a male"

"Yes and although it's usally not possible today. Your ancestors could reproduce across genders. How you are able to when no one else can is a mystery to me. But one I'm happy to have discovered. Oh is gonna be so much fun having you here my little prince."

------

On 4/8/2023 at 2:22 AM, mik3la said:

“Oh my god ….Jay…” 

Jay didn't know if he was still hallucinating or if he was dreaming. In his head he hear a muffled echo. Someone was calling out to him. He felt gentle hands caress his face and the voice sounded familiar to him.

On 4/8/2023 at 2:22 AM, mik3la said:

“Hei … asshole … don’t you dare die on me … I’m here"

Jay tried to growl but he was still just not in connection with his body. Hey was everyone out for him. Right then the only person he could think of was Winston and then the voice matched. 

'What no, he isn't here' Jay told himself but the voice didn't stop. Jay found the strenght to open his eyes. His head was heavy as he lifted it and it took abit for his eyes to focus. Once he actually saw Winston's face he smiled his usal carefree smile. Even with bruises and properly a growing blackeye, he could still muster to act like his usual self "Cap.. why do you always throw insults at me?" He sound like himself expected for the bit of woozyness to his head. He tried to reach up and pull the man to him. He had to make sure it was the real thing.

"It is you.. how no! why are you here?!" He asked suddenly very angry. Winston wouldn't have come for him. And if that was so he shouldn't have.

"God damn it" Jay curesed as he tried to pull himself out of the handcuffs again. But they only dug into his flesh.

"Did they hurt you?, let me see " Jay growled. He didn't want them touching Winston. Those assholes!. Jay's eyes scaned over Winston's body and he noticed the other's hands was tied. He smirked at how foolish whomever had brought Winston in had been. Robs could only restraine a dragon so little. Yet it seemed like whatever they had druged Winston with had effected him enough do he couldn't get free on his own.

"Hold your hands up for me for a moment" he said to Winston. Although Jay couldn't use his hands to untie him, he could bite it over.

Leo’s eyes narrowed and growled punching the wall next to the guys head. As he let the guy go and fall on the ground, Leo stepped away trying to think of such a place that the guy mentioned.

“Lock him up” he said to his guards as he turned his eyes outside on the window watching the forest surrounding his kingdome. There could be so many places like that. But then something popped in his mind. A memory, but not of his own, more like shared.

Leo remembered Winston telling him about the ambush and the neighbour town that they went to assist in their help request but it was actually an ambush. It was a hidden place in the forest. A town surrounded by forest just like the guy said.

“Simon. Prepare the troops for departure. All the men that we have get them ready for battle” he said taking a deep breath and sighing as he looked at his fist.

“My Lord?” asked Simon a little bit confused.

“We’ll go to Fortress Latvia. That’s where they are. That’s where Chase is. We cannot wait. A surprise attack will be our only advantage in this and we need to do it fast” he said tightening his fist looking back outside the window.

“We leave in 2 hours. Equip the men on land and also those who will be in the sky. Provide them with the magic shields that we have worked on and be ready” he said trying to calm his nerve and concentrate on what it needed to be done. I’m coming for you love …. Just stand tight …. I’m coming for you Chase, he thought closing his eyes and hopping that the other would somehow hear him through their connection but he didn’t get a response back. He didn’t want to think of the worst case scenario. No. He had to have hope that Chase was still alive. That was the only thing keeping him fighting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winston had his eyes closed, trying to hold his tears back as he was holding Jay in his arms when he heard his voice and the way he usually addressed to him. His eyes snapped open and were greeted by his usual carefree smile which made him burst into tears and hug him tight.

“I insult you because that’s the way we speak to one another …. Its our thing … you stupid … I told you to not do anything dangerous … “ he said as he was hugging and then leaned back when Jay touched him to make sure he was actually there probably, it made his heart beat faster but then Jay snapped like just woke from a dream.

“Jay … stop it, please … you’ll only hurt yourself more” he said as he looked at his wrists. “They are magical or something , I don’t know … It will not do much” he said trying to stop him from pulling on the cuffs.

“I’m fine … a little beat up but nothing major …” he said shaking his head touching Jay’s cheek. “Its not me that I’m worried about” he said lowering his eyes to the side and biting his lips.

“They have Chase” he said with fear in his voice turning to look at Jay. “They have Chase and I don’t know what they will do to him” he added lowering his hand on Jays chest. Thank god he is alive … thank you god …

When Jay asked him to hold his hands up he looked puzzled, not sure what he wanted to do, but he did so, lifting his hands in front of him, looking at Jay with curious eyes.

Chase didn't like the look in the human's eyes as he said that. He felt chills all over and he tried struggling against the chains again. He wasn't sure if he even belive a thing that guy was saying. Hos mind was too busy trying to get out of this situation to really think much about it. It was absurd that he should be pregnant. Whatever that man thought would haft to be wrong.

The doctor left Chase be as he turned back to his screen. He spotted his uncle looking at him through a glass panel. His eyes held no regards for him. But then again they never had. Chase felt a pinch of something sharp piece his neck and tried to shake his head but two hand came to hold him in place. Chase growled and groan in pain as they inserted a tube into his skull. A monitor light up ahead of him. Showing a human's head from the inside.

"My cusin will be fine. He always manage to suvive whatever is thrown at him. And if he is here my bet is that his mate is on his way with a hole lot of people" Jay grunted and leaned forward to dig his teeths into the robe that was holding Winston's wrists. It took abit for his teeths to bite through but once he had the robe slid right off Winston's hands.

"Can you transform?" He asked as his strength wasn't enough to yank the chains off that bound his cuffs to the wall. "You can't get the cuffs off. There is something with them but I don't think is the same with the chain. If you could yank it out I'll be free to leave here. I belive my father has the keys but he hadn't been by that asshole." Jay's tone was cold as he talked about the man. He wasn't sure why or how he hadn't ever seen that that person never really had cared about him. Marcus was jealous of his brother and greedy. He wanted everything and it didn't matter to him how he got it.

"He was in on it after all.." he sound angry and sad. "Me coming here didn't do anything to make a driffrence.. you were righ but I neede proof"

• 2 weeks later...

The wait felt like an eternity for Leo, but soon they were all equiped and ready for battle. They knew where they needed to go so without further hesitation the ones that turned into their dragon forms carried the others to the mentioned location.

He knew to be careful and what to look first, as he got most of the information from Winston, so it was easy to find and attack them by surprise. Even if they were waiting for us, they thought that they would come on ground. A bad mistake on their part but advantage for them.

And as soon as they reached the gates and through the guards high in the air, the alarm went off and hell was loose.

Creatures flying, dragons bursting flames of all sorts of elements and grounders fighting with the scouts.

--------------------------------------------------------

“I do hope Leo remembers what I have told him about the town and the ambush that we had and how he can get them by surprise” he said sighing, not know that his friend, his kings had done just that.

Winston looked at Jays mouth open, letting out sharp teeth to be seen as he started chewing at the ropes that were holding his wrists together. From whatever drugs those guys have given him, he had not that much strength left. And a simple rope seemed more difficult than it actually was.

“I am not sure” he responded as he was rubbing his wrists and listen to the other mentioning his father.

“I know …” he said moving closer, holding his head in his hands, looking at him and kind of making sure with his sight that the other was real.

“But I’m really happy that you’re still alive” he said laying a long kiss on the others lips as he really missed it. It wasn’t the time for such things but he needed it.

As soon as he broke the kiss, Winston stepped back from the other, closed his eyes and inhale and exhale slowly. Soon his body bend forward and started to morph into the form of a dragon. His beautiful dragon form was now standing before Jay, approaching closer to the chains that were sealed in the wall behind him.

He lifted the chains and bite into them. His sharp teeth slashing into the metal like it was nothing. Seeing Jay free from the wall he turned his attention to the bars that were keeping them prisoners.

Making a few more steps back he started to rush running towards them and push them out of the way. Which it did. The material broke under the pressure that his whole body gave. That’s when the alarm started and fighters came to check what was happening and started fighting them.

Winston was trying to keep them away from Jay as much as possible, swirling his long tail and flapping his wings to created powerful winds to knock them down.

Edited by mik3la

Jay didn't know what to feel in that moment. He was sad about the reality of his parent and felt guilty. Like it was his fault things had gotten to this point. But then Winston was there, his rough warm hand on his face and soft lips that pressed against his. Winston made forget all the bad things in his life. He wondered how this man could so quickly fit into his world. He hadn't even expected them to be more but here they were. Sharing themself through their lips. Jay tried to pull Winston in closer, to feel his ever lasting libery.

He groaned unhappy as Winston pulled away and Jay sighed. This wasn't exactly the time for this now.

Jay looked on as Winston shifted. He found himself making glassy eyes at Winston's gorgeous beats it was also quite handy he wasn't too big or the room would have been to narrow for any of them to move.

Jay held out the chains and once Winston cut them over it wasn't too hard getting the rest off. Although his cuffs weren't getting off just like that.

When alarm started Jay looked up suprised and soon after five guards came in. Winston stood to cover him and took the guards on, on his own. Jay looked at Winston impressed with his skills. Although small, Winston made use of Everything he'd got. The guards although some were dragon kin didn't stand a change against Winston. The alarms kept ringing but no more guards came.

"I think you prince has arrived to pick up his mate" Jay said as he clapped Winston's lege.  He then went over to strip off one of the guards shirt and held it out for Winston. "I know where they keep the rest of the men but you haft to change. Once we free them will go join Leo." 

Winston growled when he felt the tapped on his leg and was about to turn and snap at the person doing so but he heard in time Jays voice and he stopped looking at him and nodding. He then continued to keep his eyes on the other as he picked some clothes of the guys he knocked down or killed, he couldn’t tell, and hold it towards him. Understanding that this meant that he needed to change, Winston closed his beasts eyes and his form slowly decreased in size, leaving behind a his human form.

“We need to move fast … “ he said changing quickly with the shirt and pants that he received and joined the other on their way to check on other prisoners of their own, hopping they might have others to save.

As they were walking around, here and there , there were men jumping to attack them but knowing close up combat it was easy for Winston. Looking at Jay, he saw that the other was managing to fight even better than he was expected which put a smile on his face.

“I was wondering if you were holding back when we trained. Now I see that I was right” he tried to joke and laughed at the memory they shared, even that’s when he stopped the training and felt bad afterwards because of his assumptions.

-------------------------------------

On the other side, Leo was fighting along side the dragons, reducing the number of the creatures that were attacking them. Throwing fire at them, using his claws and teeth, everything his dragon form was providing him, even if he wasn’t in good shape for flying and was making him put more effort than anyone else.

All was good when he was attached by a creature from behind and they were tackled in the air rushing to the ground. He tried to push him off him but it was impossible to do so. And to add everything up, the creature bit one of his wings making him roar in pain before they reached the ground and Leo felt air leaving his lungs for a second that felt like much longer. The fall had made his whole body ecke and the creature almost attacked him again if not for his followers on the ground that attacked the creature and killed it.

Leo had to change back into his human for, and move away to a hiding place for a second. His shoulder was dislocated from the fall and his whole body was hurting, but he didn’t had time for that. He had to find Chase and he needed to find him alive.

As he hid behind some ruins from a building, Leo took a deep breath before he forced his shoulder back in place, screaming in pain, but at least it was acceptable pain. He found some clothes to change and took two swords from some dead bodies that he found, starting to check the grounds for a door and he soon found one, moving slowly inside to look for Chase.

The threatening growle from Winston didn't scare Jay. Eventhough he was standing defenceless right next to a big beast he wasn't worried. He only snickered at the other and waited patiently for him to transform.

Once Winston was back to his normal human size they left the room. Jay lead the way as he remember some of it after being taken. Some men jumped at them but Jay and Winston made quick work of those.

On 4/25/2023 at 1:57 AM, mik3la said:

“I was wondering if you were holding back when we trained. Now I see that I was right” 

Jay sendt Winston a quick smile. "I just didn't want to ruffle your feathers by beating up your bedst man" he answered  seemingly cocky before kicking the door in to the celler. "Now lets go get  your men"

"Mnm.." Chase didn't feel to good. He felt nausea and a growing headach. He didn't know what the doctor was doing. He kept filling up bags af bage of blood so quickly that it made Chase felt the effects. His head was screaming and the alarm was ringing into his ears.

"Get those bags out safely!" The doctor ordered his staff whom was trying to pack the equipment. Chase realized they were evacuating and hoped that meant Leo was on his way. The blond smiled although he ached all over.

"Doctor what about him" the assistant mentioned towards Chase. The blonde prince gathered enough strenght to lift his head and glare at her with a ferocious snarl.

Just then people in the back started screaming and everything turned to caos."forget it, I got what I wanted " the doctor took the last bag of blood out of the iv needle that sat in his arm. It was only half full but it was alot easier to carry death samples then an alive one. The doctor took one tast glance at Chase. Chase simply thought about carving the man's eyes out from that freaky look he gave Chase. He looked at Chase like he was nothing more then a guinea pig.

Then they hurried out of the room and left Chase sitting tied up to the with a plastic tube slowly dripping out from his arm.

'Leo come get me' he thought to his mate hoping that the other could hear him.

Then his uncle Marcus came. He stood leaning in over Chase with a wild look in his eyes.

" idiots couldn't even finished the job , I might aswell just finish you up them. Maybe that boring and rule-loving brother of mine will realized  was an abomination you really were!" Marcus said madly and lifted a knife to Chase's neck. 

Winston laughed at the others cocky answer as they stepped forward in the tunnels. He really missed that smile and his snarky tone. It was good to have him back by his side. 

Nodding at Jay's words to find his men, he kept fallowing him, knocking out everyone who tried to stop them. They were in perfect sync when fighting together. It was like one body functioning all together in perfect harmony. If Jay hadn't been royal, he would had loved him in the guards team, making him his right hand. sorry Jason , but he really is better than you, he thought of his right hand that he had now set. 

They soon found the cellars where there were a few of his men left still alive. Some with scars and small wounds but still energized to fight. 

"Let's try to help the others outside. If the creatures are out, which i'm sure they are, they will need all the help they could get" he said closing his eyes and trying not to thing who those creatures were as he understood bits by bits what the doctor was trying to accomplish. 

As the others started heading towards the exit tunnel, Winsto caught Jay by the hand, stopping him. He waited until all of them where gone so he could talk freely. 

"Outside ... when you kill one of those creatures ... please do it as quickly as you can and don't make them suffer to much .... they are already suffering inside" he said with his eyes on the ground then lifting them up looking into Jay's eyes. 

"Those creatures outside ... are some of my men too .... experiments ... they didn't wish for that to happen to them .... And i know you are fast and powerful so ... kill them quickly if you can" he took a deep breath before continuing. 

"And if I don't get out alive from this .... " he paused taking another deep breath keeping his eyes on the other. "I want you to know that i love you ... I know its in a short time but .... you changed something in me and made me feel again ..." he shrugged laughing nervously. "You don't have to say it back. I just wanted to take it out of my heart before something might happen and i would regret it not saying it in the first place" he continued talking fast showing a faint smile. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Leo was fallowed by 4 of his men, all fighting the guards that were still inside the tunnels. As they were rushing in, Leo heard a faint voice of Chase in his mind through their bond and tried to concentrate to let it guide him to where he was. 

Passing through tunnels with his men behind him he saw the some figures rushing a different way (those were some researches and the doctor with the blood bags). "Fallow them and don't spare them" he commanded to the guards as he kept on fallowing the connection that was showing him like a sparkling glow line that connected him and Chase and he reached a chamber with some tech that he didn't see before and in the middle there was Chase bound to the table and a person standing right next to him with a night in his hand threatening to kill Chase. 

In that moment Leo saw red in front of him, all his anger and ferocity that he had build these pass hours and had managed to keep in place, burst out and took control over him. He lashed forward, catching the mans hand that had the knife, breaking it and then turning him catching him by the throat and squeezing it very hard, almost hearing the bones crack under his fingers. At that moment he realized who the person was and got even more angrier. 

"YOU!!! I should have known!" he growled between his clenched teeth throwing him against the wall behind him with a force that at the impact the wall shattered and a crack appeared on it with small pieces falling on the ground. He then turned to Chase that was bound, checking him out and freeing his legs and arms. 

"Please tell me you're alright .... please tell me i'm not to late .... i couldn't hear you ... i tried but i couldn't ... and we needed all the force we could get ... i'm sorry for getting to you so late" he said touching Chase's body with his hands making sure that he was alright and that he wasn't injured.