🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

<no worries. we don't need to go in much details about. Chase is more important>

As they reached the facility the doctor saw him immediately and helped him to a bed next to them to examine the wound. It had started the process of healing so there was nothing much they could do. The doctor did run some tests to make sure that there was no poison and also verify why the wound hasn't been healed yet since Winston was a dragon himself, which meant the process of healing should had finished since he got back and was cared for his wounds. But the doctor didn't remembered him being treated here, nor was he in his room to check on him. 

"This was not done by us. Who cleared the wounds and tidy you up?" asked the doctor making Winston look worried. 

"I did. I know how to disinfect wounds and tend them since i'm a captain and sometimes we don't have medical personal with us in battles" he said not mentioning about Jay's part. Now that he was thinking about him, he was wondering what the other was doing. Was he okay? Was he still alive? He just hopped he would get back safe. 

"Understand. From what i see and checked there was no poison in the attack involved yet the process of healing was slowed. I do believe that because of the stress and of what had happened to you it triggered this slowness on your body. Your body has spoke to you to take a break and rest. But guess you're as stubborn as ever dear Winston" said the doctor to him. They knew each other ever since he was a little boy. Winston had been in there multiple times while still training to be captain alongside others.

"You know me doc. Never the obedient one when it comes to fights" he joked as he looked to Chase's direction and back at the doctor. "I do have a favor to ask. Can you please check prince Chase. Earlier he almost fainted and i am worried" he said to the doctor in a low voice. 

The doctor nodded and after he put some ointment and new bandages he turned to Chase. 

"My prince, i understood that you didn't felt well today. May I do some basic check-ups please?" he asked politely as it was custom. If the prince would refuse, he will try to persuade as the prince life was important and anything that seemed out of the ordinary needed to be checked. He was part of this royal family so he needed to be healthy.  

"Please" said Winston sitting up hopping that Chase would accept. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AS the noble passed the information cursed through his teeth looking at the map. Were they trying to concur the kingdoms around them? Were they trying to surround them and then fully attack them? But some didn't accept it and now they had to hide. 

"I know the undergrounds of the old City of Vesna would be suited for shelter. The structure is still in place and very much resistant to any attack. At least for now that would be the best option for them" he said pointing on the map on the desk. He tried to ignore the allusion of him not having an heir to the throne and all that bullshit that he hoped it was a closed topic but it seemed that his father wasn't done. Still beating around that idea. 

His nerves were slowly reaching high lever, his blood boiling in his veins, hands turning into fists as he hated the idea of having a mistress and a child that was not Chase's. He would never. How could his father ask that of him. Even if he was the next king in line, he couldn't cheat on Chase because of this. He just couldn't. He had a plan, but this disturbances where now in the way of that process. He just needed more time. 

His temper was over the hill when he snapped and punch the desk making it crack in front of his father and the noble men. "I SAID THAT I WONT TAKE A MISTRESS AND THAT IS FINAL!" he growled angry on this pressure that everyone was throwing on him. "I am not the king. I am an heir and a soldier. I will not hide. I will fight. If i am to die in battle then that's it. But i will not hide like a coward just because I'm next in line. I will fight till the end for everyone if i must. As for the next heir, if i'm out, then you'll still have my sisters. So the throne is assured. SO FUCKING STOP WITH THE MISTRESS THING!" he yelled feeling his nerves stretched to max. This was the first time that Leo had snapped like that in front of his father, let alone in front of the noble men. But he had enough. 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Chase stood by quietly and let the doctor do his job. He was glad to know that Winston wasn't poisened and with rest he would heal.

On 1/11/2023 at 11:34 PM, mik3la said:

"My prince, i understood that you didn't felt well today. May I do some basic check-ups please?"

Chase fought with himself not to roll his eyes. Yes there was that. And Winston's begging eyes told him he wouldn't be able to just walk away before they had gotten a check of his health.

Chase sighed it was much more quicker to just let them comfirm that his was in good health. "Fine, if that would settle you, you can check my health." Chase gave in and ler the doctor lead him over to get examined.

"If you could take off your shirt please"

Chase unbuttoned his shirt but was a little hesitant to take it off as he remembered Leo had decorated his body with love bites and the last onces hadn't faded. Now Chase wasn't embarressed about them, but he wasn't gonna show them off to everyone. Chase looked at the doctor and shifted his gaze to the white curtain which could separate them from the other.

The doctor took noticed of that and pulled the curtain closed so he was here to see. He worried for a moment if the prince would be hidding something serious. But when when Chase removed his shirt he realized that he had expected wrongly. Which was a good thing. The doctors smiled knowingly of what the two had been doing. 'Such a lovely couple' he thought to himself as he felt along Chase's chest, neck and stomach with professional hands. Nothing seemed out ot the ordinary.

"You felt dizzy. Anything else?" The doctor asked.

Chase thought for a second. "Nothing really comes to mind. I didn't feel like myself after the long trip back in the carriage. But I thought that was just motion sickness. Leo.. the crown prince said I had been eating well uptill the weeding, but I've got my appetite back.

"You can put you put your shirt back on your highness. It doesn't seem like you are sick or nauseous now.. maybe you are right about motion sickness. But if you continue to get dizzy or anything else you should call for us again"

Chase nodded. Although it felt more like a drag he knew the doctor meant well. And if anything he didn't want Winston to say anything that could worry his mate for nothing.

As Chase was covered again the doctor opened the curtain and looked to Winston. He knew Winston was very close to their prince and as his friend of coures he wanted Leo's mate in good health.

"I don't find anything out of the ordinary.  Prince Chase is of good health" he asure the other as Chase finish closing his shirt and stood up with no problem this time.

He smiled kindly at the doctors. "Well with that I'll go to my mate. I would recommend you to take it easy and rest for now Winston" he said as he walk up to him and placed a hand over  the other's shoulder as ge leaned in to whisper.

"I'll try and see to it that the guards be removed from tailing you"

----

Everyone expected the king jumped as Leo punches the table.

On 1/11/2023 at 11:34 PM, mik3la said:

"I SAID THAT I WONT TAKE A MISTRESS AND THAT IS FINAL! (...) I am not the king. I am an heir and a soldier. I will not hide. I will fight. If i am to die in battle then that's it. But i will not hide like a coward just because I'm next in line. I will fight till the end for everyone if i must. As for the next heir, if i'm out, then you'll still have my sisters. So the throne is assured. SO FUCKING STOP WITH THE MISTRESS THING!"

None of the nobles dared to say anything. This was the first time they'd seen Leo this angry.

The king however had already expected this. But he didn't not like the way Leo went on about showing his displeasure.

"You are not to yell at me boy" the king might not be a great one but he was by far the strongest of the two when it came to aura. A coldness crawled from below the king's feets out in the room. The air around then was thick and hard to breath as he stared coldly at Leo.

"You are not king yet Leo. Remember that. Although I know this topic is hard for you it is your duty... your mate is a good person that I can say. But you already knew he could give you a child when you two marriged. You and I made an oath" 

A mumbling went through the small gathering of men around the office. Everyone knew what an oath was. "If you turn crazy, how can you guarantee you wouldn't hurt the people around you?.. you more that anyone would know what a feral dragon can do. What if you turned on your siblings or your mate? Did you ever think of that"

Winston watched as the doctor moved closer to Chase and he was thankful that the other accepted the check out. He turned his head to the side when Chase started to unbutton his shirt as he found it to personal to even look at the other when doing so. Even though the curtains where draw he Winston kept his head turned, looking at the wall and sometimes at his feet while waiting. 

When the curtains where pulled back and the doctor explained to him that there was nothing wrong with Chase and that he was in good shape, Winston sigh in relief. At least there was nothing to worry about. After all that had happen, having someone from the royalty be sick or anything like that would be a hard blow. So he just wanted to make sure everyone was healthy and alright and seeing Chase feel dizzy before god him worried. 

As Chase spoke that he would check on Leo, Winston bowed his head, only to lift it when Chase was near him and whispered the little help. He smiled at the prince and bowed his head slightly as a 'thank you' gesture. Have those two newbies out of his tail would be perfect. 

Once the prince was out Winston turned to look at the doctor requesting a few pain pills for him to take to his room. They would be for later on of the wound would sting a little while healing. The doctor agreed, giving him 3 pills for now and if he needed more he could ask one of the servants to get some from them. 

Leaving the office, he decided to take a walk to the kitchen and get something to eat as he didn't managed to do so before because of Leo's arrival. 

---------------------------------------------

Leo was ragging when his father has raised his tone making him blink a few times and gather all his thoughts again, not realizing what just happened. Did he loose his temper? Without realizing it? How was that even possible? his thoughts were interrupted as his father started speaking in raspy angrily voice, throwing in his face their oath. He didn't liked that as they weren't alone in the office to begin with and he didn't want the lord men to know about it. He didn't got the chance to tell Chase either about it as his heart just wouldn't let him do it. 

"Sorry father. But is not that i don't know the risks and what that oath means. But we only got back from the honeymoon and a child cannot be conceived that quickly. I said i'll find a way. I just need TIME" he said raising his voice a little on the last word. 

"I will not rage against anyone. I've settle things out if that would be the case and already gave specific instructions. So that topic is closed" he said frowning looking at his father, holding his gaze as brave as always. Even if he was the king and his father, Leo still had to stand up for himself. 

"I will not let myself go crazy and we will have our baby so back off for now. With what is happening, that is not the most important thing. The most important thing is to stop this menace that is trying to trap us" he added hopping his father would understand and would leave it as it is. There was no time to waste on such topics that were not relevant in those moments. 

The king growled under his breath. Although Leo said they would have 'their baby'. The prince sound so unrealistic. Leo was already starting to show signs with this outburst.

"We aren't surrounded yet. We've contacted the human territories and they are preparing. From what I've heard they are using special decided weapons that should woke against dragons but they hadn't encountered anything or noticed people gone missing.

A small knock came from the half open door. Chase look at the people around as he stepped inside the office. He had already expected the tension to be thick so to see the nobles almost sweating as he looked from the king to his mate didn't suprise him.

"I doubt they will attack any human territories. Most dragons still see humans as the weakest and are more about dealing with the threat first." Chase said as he walked closer to the assembling. He send Leo a soft smile as their eyes meet and he did like to think him being with Leo helped him relax a little. "I've contacted my Father and informed him about the situation we are in. He too wasn't aware of these things but my guess it wouldn't have mattered to the people behind if it was either here or there they started. The question is, where so they operate from and how do we stop it"

Leo was about to have another argument with his father when the knock on the door made him turn his eyes towards the entrance and gasped when he saw Chase entering. Did he heard us? Did he found out about the oath? No, no , no. There's no way. The door was shut and they are sound proof. No one could heard it. The door was closed, right?, his mind started rambling as his eyes fallowed his mate till he reached the desk, feeling worried about Chase hearing his fight with his father but also proud of how Chase was talking and was handling the situation. 

"From the report that Winston said, they were attacked here" he said pointing it on the map. "Not sure if they are still there, but he said that the humans from that area sided with them, making them our enemy right now" he added looking at the nobles and his father. He just hopped that his father was going to drop the 'baby' subject for now and focus on more important matters. 

"For now, the nobles and the part of everyone else can go and take shelter here" he pointed again on the map, not far away from their kingdom, into the mountains. "There is the underground city that can give shelter and has the rest of the recourses. Is well hidden and not many know about it" he continued leaning on his hands on the table, turning his head to the nobles. "Any objections about that part?" he asked in a serious tone, reminding them to keep their mouth shut about what happened before and just answer when they were asked. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Even if the doctor and even Chase told him to go rest, Winston just couldn't stay put. He had to walk, to do something after he managed to eat something. He decided to go out in the garden since he felt like suffocating behind the castle walls. His mind was continuously wondering about Jay and how he was, hopping and praying that he was still alive and that he would return soon and hear his cocky teasing and comments. That made him smile but it turned into a sad worry smile. He sat on a bench, enjoying the sunny day and autumn breeze. 

A chill ran his spine of a sudden as his mind started to wonder in his head. This felt like the peace before the storm. He just hopped he was wrong. 

Chase hadn't hadn't heard anything before entering the room. He had only hear the sound of a dying argument but nothing that gave it away the contact was about him and Leo.

On 1/16/2023 at 11:23 PM, mik3la said:

"There is the underground city that can give shelter and has the rest of the recourses. Is well hidden and not many know about it ... Any objections about that part?"

Chase looked at the map and the area Leo was pointing to. It was a nice secure place that would be difficult for the enemy to find. "I support that plan, but what about the citizens? If we get attack and can't keep the forces from entering the city, I suggeste that in worst case, for the inner wall to be opened so people can evacuate to the inner circle in the city halls until it's safe for them to return. Those nobles who decides to stay but aren't able to fight could help by managing these places. Providing blankets and food." Chase looked at the map again. He had never experienced war but he had combat abilities.

The nobles looked from prince Chase to Leo and then the king. "If we open the ports to the inner city many of the nobles wouldn't like it" said one.

Chase waved it off by repling. "If they leave anyway, they got nothing to say in the matter."

----

Jay woke up in a unfamiliar place with and foul smell hanging in the air. Although the room he was in looked fine and the bed he was put on was comfortable, he still didn't get why he was here. He remembered everything uptil he was knocked out from behind but that was it. Some where along the line he had transformed back into his human form. A sheet was put over him because underneath he was completly naked.

What more as he moved his arm to sit up he noticed a metallic weight around his arm and looked down. He frowned as he saw a black iron bracelet on his wrist. Jay tried to pull it off. He wasn't gonna wear such ugly accessories, especially not knowing where they came from. But the bracelet was stuck on him. Even if he tried to break it off with his other hand, it didn't even bend.

"The hell!!" Jay jumped out of bed. Not carring if his thing was hanging out exposed to his surroundings. He looked around to try and find anything that could get it off. But there were no tools in sight. Only a stacked pile of clothes, most likely set for him. At least the people who had captive him were decent enough to give him these. Jay dressed quickly as there was little of much more he could do. Onced dressed he tried out the door.. which was locked. Jay tried with more force again but it didn't give. He wanted to try and shift but the second he tried the bracelet send a strong electric choke through his arms that made him cry out in pain. The electicty had burned the flesh around his wrist. He looked down at it with disguise and anger. He had never been burned before, regular fire or even lava didn't touch dragons in either form. Dragon fire could hurt but not like this. Blood ran down his elbow as the dark burn flesh slowly started to heal.

Leo looked at his beloved and smiled at his initiative on the plan and how to coordinate it. He loved how confident Chase was and that he was supporting his idea for this thing. Having a supportive partner was always a bonus in such cases and from the looks of it Chase fitted just perfect. He wasn't going to stay quiet and not do anything. Chase would fight alongside him no matter what. He would always have his back and that was making Leo just love him more. His heart was beating so fast seeing Chase speaking so firmly and confident towards the nobles. Those guys needed to know that this wasn't a joke. This was serious and everyone lives counts. Not just the nobles. The people were important too. 

As he looked at the map, Leo glance as his father a few times, feeling proud of his wife, as he sometimes called him in his mind. Then when Chase finished speaking he joined back in the conversation. 

"We can post the guards at the gates. Have the guide the majority of the people to the safe place. That way we will not have casualties. Make everything to a minimum. Gentleman, I stand with my partners words. If the nobles are able to fight and want to fight they can join us. But if they will just stand in the way then i suggest to get them to the safe place" he said looking at the men in front of him. He will not risk everyone because of some nobles that they want to play hero. If they are too stupid to fallow orders then better to have them away from the battlefield. 

"The rest of our guards along with the ones from the other families, we can keep the area checked and ready if anything decides to attack us in the meantime. But our priority now is to not cause panic and move the people quietly to the safe place" he finished pointing the whole plan on the map and then looked at his father who still had the final say in this. Which he hated in that moment. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winston just felt anxious and uneasy all of a sudden wrapping his arms around him. Checking the sky to be sure he only saw the blue sky turning to some sides purplish and orange. Sign that it was sunsetting and soon would be dark. A day has passed and no sign of Jay returning. He knew that the city was away from here, but in his dragon for, flying it wouldn't take him long to reach it, check it and then turn back. He hated the feeling that was building in his chest, stabbing him every time he was thinking of Jay. He hated that he had fallen so quickly for the man and now he was worried sick for him. Even if Jay said in bitter words that he looked like he was worried for him, not trusting him when he said so. But he was. 

Some guards were passing by in patrol and when they walk pass him, Winston heard them whispering about the meeting the king and prince had and that they heard something about evacuating the city. Winston frowned but he expected much. People were innocent and didn't have to die because of those monsters. Images of his fellow men dying rushed through his mind making him shiver, tightening his grip on his hands. He had to get better in order to fight but in his state that moment he couldn't train. He couldn't do shit. He felt hopeless. 

After a few more minutes he returned to his room deciding to take a shower and rest for today. He would check and see how he feels later or maybe tomorrow and he would try to train again. 

Chase felt Leo's authority wash over him as he back his words up when the nobles looked doubtful. Chase didn't let it show but, his entire being beamed on the inside. The thrust Leo gave him made him grow six feet taller and warm. It was completly driffrent to be respected and recognised by Leo, compared to anyone else.

The king listened and watched over the two as Leo and Chase seemed to skill full arrange the defence. Leo had always been a good solid fighter and defender. Showed much of the same qualities and seemed to fill out the whole in Leo's plans. It was like they knew what the other was thinking even before it was out, and he didn't think they'd simply mind communicated the whole thing. They suited eachother really well. The king could see Leo was stronger with Chase by his side that ever before. And he didn't like Chase. Although he had found the prince strange at first, cause of their cultural differences. Chase was as ever a bit a remarkable young man as Leo. But because Chase was a man, things had to be more difficult. And he knew that pushing Leo to take a mistress was hurting the couple. Yet without the pressure Leo would never have children.

"As everyone knows Prince Leo is the most experienced so I'll leave this up to him to decide. Whomever oppose this plans are free to leave at any time." The king told the nobles who still seemed to want his agreement. The king looked back at Leo and Chase. They stood close together but till avoid to touch eachother. They were separating themself from their needs in the moment. Newly mated pairs was usally stuck to eachother for years before the weeding bells calmed down. The short glances they were sending eachother when they thought no one noticed was adorable.

"Leo, this it the perfect chance to show everyone what you two can do. I give you two full authority to deal with this situation as you would. I'll be here to help assist. But the rest is up to you two. I borrow you power that is equal to my own. This could be your test. Show me and the people what to expect for you in the futur."

Chase looked at the king stunded and the looked to his mate. He was certain this was partly because Leo's father was incompetent. But to be given the same rights of authority equally to the Kings. Was not unheard of, for testing the heir. It meant everything for his had Leo's futur would be built out form this. Chase reached down down for Leo's hand and gave him him a little warm squeezed of encouragement.

He was certain they'd do their best no matter the out come. Chase would be there every step of the way.

Leo took a moment to look at Chase, smiling in the process, but when his father spoke he turned and look at him, surprise of his words and level of authority given to him after their argument just a few moments ago. But he was not going to question that. 

"Thank you father. But you will not be here" he said feeling the hand over his and the gentle squeeze of the other. He took a deep breath and continued. "I want you and the rest of the family to join the people in the safe place. I don't want you to be at risk here, nor they" he continued looking at the map at Chase and back at his father. "We can prepare everything is needed but you guys will go to the safe place. Knowing you there it will make my head ease a little" he said hopping his father would understand and will not argue about it like he usually did about most of the things. But since he gave him full authority, in front of the other nobles, he couldn't fight it back. It was an order. 

"As for the rest of the move ... I'll ask the guards to spread word in town for everyone to be prepare for the evacuation by tomorrow morning. Everyone who wish to fight will be inform the risks and they can decide if they want to join us or head to the safe place" he said sighing, thinking that people would get frightened, worried even. Maybe they wouldn't want to join him in a death mission, from what he heard from Winston. But at least he had Chase and his best men. That was enough for him. 

"For now, this meeting is over gentlemen" he said to the nobles, dismissing them. 

The king didn’t fight Leo too much on that but he did give Leo a strange look. "You worry too much for your own good" he mumbled but agreed. He wasn't much of a fighter as Leo but he could defent his family if need be.

On 1/24/2023 at 9:58 PM, mik3la said:

"For now, this meeting is over gentlemen"

The nobles mumbled amoung themself as they left the room. Chase had a hard time judging much from their faces. But one thing he did know about most nobles was that this order would have been spread out amoungs them within a few hours. And maybe they'd even begin to move out by the morning.

"Well I guess I'll clear my schedule then" Leo's father said as he stood from his chair and walked around the desk. "I'll tell your mother and we'll leave with the princesses tomorrow" the king placed his hand on Leo's shoulder and looked at Chase after a bit. Although he and Leo thought constantly about him taking in a mistress. The king didn’t know anyone else he could leave the care of his son to right tjen other than Chase. He was told that he sky-prince was very good at fighting had had abnormal strength. No woman could ever keep Leo save like that. "through all you might think of me, I am glad you two are together. I know Leo will be in safe hands at least. And with than said he left.

Chase let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding till the king left.

"Leo are you sure you wanna send them all away? I get the old once plus women and children. But most of the knights are nobles as well. What if they leave too?" Of coures it would make more sense if they'd say and fight. If things got over runned here they would look for the rest after.

"I'm confident that I can fight.. but when we don't even know their numbers it could be dangerous" Chase worried.

Leo looked at his father and said nothing. He was really confused of his father. Now he was telling him to find a mistress in order to have an heir and that he didn't cared about Chase's feelings in this process and the next he was telling him that he wouldn't see anyone more fit next to him. How could this man change his mind so quickly it was beyond his understanding. He just watched his father leave the room, letting them alone. When Chase spoke he looked at him and sigh, letting out the heavy breath that he didn't realized he was holding, and relaxed. 

"I know what i said was a little too stupidly cocky. That's just what came fast in my mind as a solution. I don't want collateral damage but you're right" he said leaning on his hands that he placed on the table over the map, looking at it. They just got back from their honeymoon and it already felt like he has been doing this this whole time and wanted a break. 

"Can we not have some peace for once?" he said more to himself as he was looking at the map and checking the distance between them and the safe place, thinking how long it would take and how to make a safe journey for everyone to that point. 

"I will ask one of the guards to post an announcement about this with the mentioned that who wants to stand back to fight and protect our lands alongside with me and the rest of the royal guards they can come to the castle and join. Training and all necessary will be provided" he said it out loud taking a piece of paper writing all down and then placed a stamp with his seal so the people know it was real. 

"I know its a risky call not commanding them to stand back and force them to fight. But I don't want to be that type of a king" he said looking at Chase. "Royal guards yes. They will be forced to stay back, but everyone else ... i cannot force them. Only if they feel and want to risk their lives to protect our home" he added sitting on the chair next to him, more like falling with a heavy sigh, brushing his hand over his own face. 

"If what Winston said is true .... neither man nor dragon is safe" he said looking at Chase reaching his hand to him to pull him closer, making him sit in his lap. "What worries me and at the same time makes me happy is that you'll be by my side the whole time" he said holding Chase's hand in his. "I'm an idiot aren't I ?" he asked huffing in a chuckle looking at Chase. 

Chase let his mate guide him to sit in his lap with no fush. He could feel the tension in his Husband but he seemed to relax as it was just the two of them.

14 hours ago, mik3la said:

"I'm an idiot aren't I ?"

"No you aren't" Chase shook his head and gave the other a reassuring smile. "It's a good plan to be prepare. You know my strenght and it makes me happy you include me. But I get why you worry" he said while lifting Leo's hands up to kiss his fingers. "I'm worried too. If I could, I would shut you away from any harm that could befall. But I know we are better together and you aren't weak either" he looked at Leo softly before he stood up and reached for the other's hand. "No matter what, we will see this through together. Now come, we have lots to prepare before we can take it easy" Chase said and pulled Leo to his feets before guiding them out of the king's office.

The rest of the day were much more hectic. The knights and generals was informed and the security was put on high priority. There had been a lot of rumours about Winston but they were slowly fading as the situation was probably explained. No one seemed to doubt Winston action anymore. And if they did it wasn't told straight to the Prince's face.

The nobles all got informed through servants send out with messengers and posters were set up an the at the squares and markes where a squire would read out loud and calm people who didn't understand.

When it was past 10 late in the night Chase found himself slump down on the bed in Leo's room. Their room.. but he was to exausted to run the thought over in his head. His brain ached and his hand were tired writing out formes and messenger sheets. Before that it was the big announcement for the guard, soldiers and for royal nights. They had to plan out a new way to patrol the borders without endangering themself.

Chase buried his face into the sheets. They lacked the scent of his mate. Which annoyed him quite a bit and he groaned out tried. He couldn't even find the strenght to get up to take off his clothes so he just kicked off his shoes and rolled over on his back. He missed the carefree days but didn't voiced it out to to avoid sadden his mate.

Leo looked at Chase as he started speaking, assuring him he wasn't an idiot. He smiled to his beloved one, lifting his fingers to his lips. An intimate gesture that made his heart warm. Taking a deep breath he watched the other stand up and extend his hand to him. He sigh taking his hand and stand next to Chase, hugging him. He really needed that. "Thank you for being with me" he whispered before releasing the the other from his hug and taking his hand again, heading out to finish what still needed to be done. 

All the preparation had been done very quickly. Everyone had been informed and other knights made sure to have the locals know about the movement and his statement of who wish to join them. He didn't had much hope of people joining. They were not trained enough to be able to fight like they did but if they wanted to join, he will not say no. Never. But they were aware of the risks they were put through. He just hopped that he was strong enough to defend this lands and its people. 

The day was long and exhausting and by the time he finished all the paper and strategy of the movement and battle it was already dark. Stretching his arms he decided to call it a day and head to bed. Tomorrow was going to be another long day. The worry of not knowing when and what to expect was weighing on his shoulders but right in that moment, he just wanted to rest next to his beloved one. 

As he reached their room, he entered and saw Chase laying in bed still dressed up. That amused him and stepped closer, sitting on the edge of the bed right next to him. "Love ... you need to change...." he whispered patting his hair gently. Chase was tired just like him, but being dressed was uncomfortable to sleep in. "Let me help you with that babe" he said leaning closer to him, trying to undo his shirt first and then his pants. 

Chase must have dozzed off, because suddenly he woke to the sound of Leo's voice. "Mnm..?" Chase blinked with his tired eyes to focus. He looked down at Leo's hand. The other had already unbuttoned his shirt and was in the middle of doing the same to his pants. ".. someone is quite full of energy" he smirked teasingly as he held his hand over Leo's hands to stop him. Of coures he knew Leo had been trying to help him get comfortable but.. now that Chase was awake he had energy enough to tease him a little.

He reached up and grabbed Leo by the collar of his shirt and pulled him down for a kiss. His body instantly feeling better as he drew in his mate's scent.

After the kiss he rolled them over til Leo was on his back with Chase laying on top of him. "Hehe, I hoped you would get here soon. With all that was changed in this room, your scent is quite faint." Chase explained as he sat up abit to really see Leo. He rubbed his hand over the other's cheek he could feel his mate was just as exausted as he was after their first day back. So he had an idea. He unbottoned Leo's shirt and asked. "Could you lay down on your stomach sweety?"

He let his own shirt slid off as he went to the bathroom for oil.

(Jay)

The floor were stained with his own blood for every time he'd tried to break the cuffs off. The metal was sizzling his skin like bacon and he screamed of in pain.

Jay had been at this for hours if not days. The room his was in didn't have any windows or natual light so he couldn't be sure how long he had been in here.

His thoughts kept coming back to Winston. Jay imagined the male to be pissed at him for not giving any sound after what had happened. Luckily he wasn't death but he wasn't sure what waited him either. And if his father was in this what would he do.

The lock on the door clicked and Jay turned his head to the sound as he saw the handle turn. Jay stood up with his hand in front ready to fight.

A cloaked figured enter and looked at him. "Oh you are awake" said the person as Jay stared at the persons face. Half of it looked to have been burned. The skin on the right side of the man's face was dark drown with old marks. He had the right eye closed and Jay wondered if the person could even use it.

"What is this? This place and the thing on my arm?!" Jay asked with angry growl, but the person didn't even blink. Jay smelt human on him but there were a second scent there too. The scent of something foule and unnatural.

"First of I can't give you that information, the bracelets are to prevent you from shifting and breaking down the door. As things are we can't let you just do what you want. It might give you a misundetstanding of our project." The guy replied.

"You've killed dragon before why didn’t you kill me too? I am big enough to blow this entire place up just with my body"

"That's not up to me.. and not everyone is killed either. We just change their mindst about certen things. But thats not something you should hear so forget it." The guy said.

"Is there someone like me here? A dragon roughly about my size and blu?" Jay askef as he had to know.

Leo looked up at Chase when he placed his hand over his and chuckled. "That's not what i was do-..ng...hm" he started saying but his words were cut off when Chase grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him down to a kiss. He had to pinned his hands on the bed, each side of Chase's body to not fall directly on him. He welcomed the kiss immediately and when it broke he too a deep breath as he felt he needed one but soon he was rolled over, now laying on his back with Chase on top of him which made him laugh. Even if they were tired , apparently the other still had the energy to tease him. 

"Sorry for being late. I hade to finish some paperwork before calling the day off" he said closing his eyes for a second and leaning his head to the side in Chase's hand on his cheek. All the work during the day had kept them apart and feeling his touch it really made him relax. He sigh, opening his eyes and looking at the other curious when he was asked to turn on his stomach. 

"Do you really have the energy for that?" he asked in a teasing voice thinking that Chase wanted to have a sexy time with him. He wouldn't deny it if that was the case. He was only worried that being a little tired, his performance might lack. But other then that he was down for it if the other wanted. 

"Alright .. you're the boss now" he said removing the already unbutton shirt and rolled on his stomach, resting his head on his arms fold underneath , waiting for the other. 

--------------------------------------------------

Winston had finished making all the preparation for the trainings that were to come if there were new recruits from the folk people and also some of the paper announcements that they had send out in town. He was feeling better so it was more easier to walk around without feeling the pain as before. It was still a discomfort but luckily the healing process started which meant he was going to be back in shape in no time. 

As the day was over, he return in his room, took a bath and change into pajamas but he couldn't sleep. He was worried that Jay hasn't return and he didn't know if he was safe. He stepped outside on the balcony, looking in the distance at the forest afar, praying that Jay was still alive somewhere. He would had preferred if Jay was back and just fucking someone at the tavern or some other place than still being on those grounds in gods knows what situation. 

"Where are you dumbass?" he whispered to himself, wrapping his arms around himself as the cold breeze of the night gave him chills. If Jay was going to return he was going to beat his ass and then hug him and even kiss him for returning back safe. If he is to return. That thought made his body shiver. "No ... he will return! He promised! He promised not to do anything stupid and get back to me" he said to himself looking back in the distance. 

"Please come back to me Jay" he sigh heavily returning back inside, closing the door from the balcony and trying to rest in his bed. But the worry and fear of the others safety didn't disappeared as he soon fell asleep. 

17 hours ago, mik3la said:

"Do you really have the energy for that?"

Chase snickered secretly to him as he heard Leo's question on his way to fetch the Oli. He would let the other have that thought for now. But it wasn't exactly sex Chase had on his mind.

When Chase came back to the bed he sadle himself ontop of Leo's butt with his knees on either side to even out his weight.

"You listen to me so well love" Chase complimented as his hands ran down Leo's back. "Just relax and let me take care of you" he said as he picked the Oli back up and poured a good amount into his hand. He spread it out on both hands before he started to massage Leo's shoulders. The oli was scentless and didn't annoye the nose. "How is it?" Chase asked as his fingers were trying to lossen up some of the knots in Leo's neck.

20 hours ago, M-jow said:

"Is there someone like me here? A dragon roughly about my size and blu?"

The guy didn't seem to wanna answer his question from the way he looked at Jay.

"There are quite a few around, but you are definitely the biggest I have seen so far. Now my orders is to keep you from torturing yourself anymore. Those bracelets are made to prevent dragons from shifting and will block it no matter what you do. So.. how about we see to it then?" He asked while two big guys walked in behind him and walked over to grab Jay from either side. Jay didn't let himself get man handled at jerked his arms out of the guys hold a smacked his fist into the one on his left and kicked the one on his right. The two mucle heads groaned but quickly grounded themself to get back up and forced their hold on him with much more strenght Jay struggled but was quite to realize he wasn't strong enough to shaked them off again.

"So while we wait why don't we collect some samples" the guy with the burn mark said as he poked his head into Jay's face. "I would love to have you.. but sadly I am not allowed to cut you up into small parts and made something truely beautiful. But they never didn't allow me to collect fluid. As long as you don't die I can have as much as I want!" The guy smiled with a crazy look in his eye. One could maybe call him pervet from the lust that seemed to cloude his mind. He looked at Jay like he was a science project. He wondered when he could ever get another change to collect then now. And he wasn't gonna let it pass.

"Hmmh... this is nice" he groan when he felt the others hands on his back rubbing the tense areas, making his body shudder a little as he soon felt slowly relaxing. Even if he thought the other had other plans, this worked as well. "But aren't you tired as well? Please don't overdo yourself babe" he whispered sighing while the other kept the massage going making him let out groans of pleasure with each rub of his tense muscles. 

"I thought you wanted to do something else but ... this feels soo much better ...ngh...mhg..." he said letting out another groan, moving his hands to the sides of his body, leaving his head rest on the pillow. That way he could relax better. 

Leo didn't thought that he was that tense until Chase started to massage his shoulders, down his spine, his back waist and all the way back up. Everything felt amazing and the oil really did the trick, making his hands more slick, moving on his skin so smoothly. 

"I promise to give you one as well if i'll be able to move after" he said honestly but not sure of the final result of this whole massage process. 

"I want to do this so it’s okay if it means you'll rest better" Chase replied as his hands kept working those tight mucles.

He smiled amused when Leo said this was better. "Oh?, So you are saying you could live without sex if I just did this" he chuckled as he wasn't too sure about that one. "Mnh..?" He leaned in and kissed Leo's ear as he pressed hos weight down on the other's spine and pushed till it gave a small satisfying pop. Then he did it again a few joints up. Compared to before Leo's back was a whole lot more soft than before. The oil made hid skin baby soft to the touch and Chase's hand went more smoothly overthe mucles. 

"You can do me some other time." Chase said at he put the bottle away and slid off Leo's butt. He kicked off his pants as he picked up the blanket and pulled it up to them. Right now he just wanted to sleep while feeling his mate beside him.

"Come here" Chase pulled Leo closer and wrapped himself around the other till Chase was entangled with him. "Sweet dream"

"Ghh....hnn..." he groan when Chase left his weight on his back and it pop, making him exhale and then breath again. That felt really nice. But he had to get back to respond to Chase because otherwise he felt like the other would take his silence for an answer. And the hell he would accept that. 

"You know damn well that i would not trade anything for sex" he groan as the other continued with the popping of his spine which made his body instantly feel numb but in a good way. He really needed that more than he knew. All that tension from just one day. Leo didn't want to think how the next days would be not just for him but for both of them. 

"i would do you anything love" he teased , knowing too well that the other understood his hidden meaning of the words but now wasn't the time for this. They were both too tired and tomorrow it was going to be another busy day. At this point Leo's was thinking when would they have time to be intimate again. But for now, there were more important things than that. Their survival was at stake so he could delay the intimacy for a little while. 

When Chase pulled him in his arms he took a deep breath and sigh heavily, closing his eyes as he wrapped his hands around the other. This was his safe place and would always feel comfortable. 

"Good night love" he whispered breathing deep a few more times before his breathing became steady, hence falling asleep. 

NEXT MORNING

Winston woke up the first thing in the morning. Even before the sun was up. There was a strange feeling in his chest that wouldn't let him rest more and it made him jump out of bed. Luckily his wounds healed completely now, thanks to the ointment the doctor gave him and he was back as new. It was a good thing because as soon as he finished his morning routine he changed into his training suit and moved to the training area, worming up and checking his skills and reflexes to make sure they weren't affected by the injuries before. 

As sweat was dripping on his forehead while he was concentrating, pure hate and rage flow into his veins as he was fighting dummies in the arena. In his mind the image of Jay being hurt somewhere if even worse, dead, made him rage even more, picturing those creatures in front of him instead of the dummies and beating the shit out of them, until without realizing he changed into his dragon form and used all he had to destroy them, leaving him standing breathing hard, looking at the shrouded wood pieces. 

Chase simply chuckled, knowning fully well the hidden meaning. He like the way they could act carefree around eachother, he'd never want that to change. Chase yawned asas felt asleep shortly after closing his eyes.

Chase woke by himself that morning again earlier than Leo. He had to relive himself and after washing his hands he felt too woke to get back in bed. Although it was quite tempting to get back in bed and earn an extra hour snuggling with his mate. He had promised himself and his body to get some training in. And if the day would be anything like yesterday he might not have time or energy later on.

Chase reluctantly dressed quietly and snuck out of the room without waking Leo. It would have been nice to train together but Leo seemed more exausted and so Chase thought he need the rest.

Chase was just getting outside when he noticed the knights around the traning grounds looking in the same direction. Chase stopped and turned too and saw a dragon completely annihilating the puppets.

He decided to walked over to the guy. Not knowing it was Winston. When he yelled up at the big guy. "Hi! I think you got them" Chase grined as he thought he might have found his sparring partner for the day.

"You seem pent up, fight me instead, I'll make it a challange" He said to the person. Meaning to help them both out.

Winston was absorbed in his hate when he heard the voice behind him. He was about to turn and attack but when he saw who it was he stopped himself and pulled back, stumping on his legs. he was about to hit the prince. Leo's mate. Shaking his head to clear his mind and all , Winston blinked a few times getting back to his senses and looked at the prince, lowering his head in respect. He thought of changing back into his human form but if he was to do that, then he would be butt naked in front of the other which would be too embarrassing. 

He frowned at the others words of him being pent up and to challenge him, as he didn't realized how out of control he had been a few minutes ago. How could he challenge the prince? With Leo it was something else. He knew when to stop and how hard he could go against him. But against Chase, that was different. 

Lifting his head he looked at the others that form a group behind the prince, watching them. He knew that some of the others knew who he was in his dragon form as he changed multiple times with them around. But it would seem that Chase didn't knew who he was. 

Winston shacked his head again, meaning that he didn't want to fight with the prince. At least not in this form. He looked around his clothes but they were on the floor all shredded into pieces as he had transformed mid training. He sigh, looking back at Chase. It would appear that he didn't had a choice after all. Unless he was to fly and head to his room. But that would be cowardice. There he was in conflict of not knowing what to do while Chase was fired up and wanted to fight. 

Stumping his legs from side to side he set himself into attack position waiting for Chase's move. Since he couldn't speak while in this form , this was the only way to let the other know he was accepting the challenge. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Leo turn and mumbled in his sleep, reaching his hand out to the side where he expected to find Chase but felt the bed empty tapping on the mattress. That made him frown and open his eyes halfway looking around. Rubbing his eyes he opened them completely as he sat up looking around the room but there was no sign of Chase. 

"Babe?!" he called out thinking that maybe he was in the bathroom but there was no respond back. "Where could he be?" he thought out loud as he got out of bed and went to make his morning routine. A quick shower and quickly getting dressed in something casual but still elegant and went down the castle halls. 

He soon started to hear mumbles from different staff members about a match on the training grounds and something about Chase which made him frown and question what they were talking about. Walking as quickly as possible to the training arena he then stopped halfway in when he saw what was happening. His best friend and mate where having a match and everyone was cheering. "What the hell are they doing?" he asked himself as he moved closer but still keeping his distance, wanting to look at first. 

Chase didn't even flinch when the beats suddenly turned to attack as he spoke up. He was ready to jump out of the way if needed but the guy stopped on his own.

His challange however seemed to confused the other. He could see thoughts going through the dragon's head. Chase tilted his head and waited patiently for some kind of answer. When the dragon shook his head Chase was sure his request had been rejected. He was just about to say that it was okay and find someone else. But then the guy seemed to change his mind and took a fight stand.

"Good then" Chase smiled as he took off his sword and threw it out of the way. The knights were now more curious and was gathering around at a safe distance watching.

"Here I go" Chase charged in, in his human form and ran towards the dragon. Others would often underestimated him because a dragon was so much bigger. But what they didn't know was how easily Chase could use his dragon strenght even without transforming. Chase tackled the other by suddenly jumping and changing his angle of attack. In a quick move he threw his leg up and kicked the dragon's right back leg.  The blow was hard enough to knock the other off balance for a short moment. 

Then as Chase saw his chance he transformed.

Although Chase hadn't fought for a long while his body still remember the moves, his reaction might have been a bit rusty.

Chase and there other was close in size and the two were good matched. 

On the side knights cherred and a few even made beds among them self.

"40 that the prince gets him!"

"50 on the captain!" The guys didn't even notice as Leo approached behind them

Servants were watching by the windows as the fight between the two giants played on.

Chase was definitely kept on his toes. The other might have held back at first because he was Leo's mate, but after enough provocation and hits, it was like something snapped and the other took him more serious.

At some point Chase felt the other's claws stretch his side. But the scales were hard enough it protect him. Chase growled a bit annoyed and bared his teeths as he pounched. The two crashed together. Chase tried to overpower the other and press him down.

Winston was ready for the attack. What he didn't expect was for Chase to attack him while still in his human form. But to his surprise it had more strength than usually which made him wonder what technique he was using. He had to make a mental note to remember to ask about that when finished. 

With each minute passed Chase was being more daring and Winston was trying not to hurt him but at some point the prince did scratch his scales, making him frown, finally realizing that the other was giving all he had like in a real battle. So he rage again and charged at him and again the other was way ahead of him as he turned into his dragon form, making Winston push him only and scratch his scales as well. 

They were a good match in combat. He had to admit that the prince had impressive strength and knew how to fight in comparison with other royalties. His king was going to be in good hands. That moment of hesitation cost him greatly as Winston was now prone on the ground with Chase's dragon form on top of him. He roared loudly in frustration as he couldn't make the other move. Flashback from days before when they were attacked in the other village came through making him growl and roar louder and with his last strength he push Chase off of him and Winston stepped back lowering his head down and to the side. which meant the match was done. Chase has won. 

Leo looked at his lover and friend fighting and the other soldiers betting on them. Normally he wouldn't had agreed with that but he was more intrigued when Chase transformed in his dragon form. Something he hadn't done in a long time. He was beautiful as ever, but his friend caught his eye when he was pinned down by his lover. The change into Winstons behavior made him question and worry for his friend. Could it be that Winston was still trapped in that scene from the place? he thought as he frowned and stepped through the crowed. 

"Alright ... i believe the show is over and move your asses back to training" he said dispersing the group and turned back to the two dragons in front of him. 

"Winston! Change back and go have some rest" he said before stepping closer to his lover. 

"Sneaking away from me to fight with my men ... how could you?" he said playing it dramatically, placing a hand over the others scales. "I've missed the sight of your dragon" he said resting his forehead against the scaled chest. 

Winston looked at his friend and nodded , turning to the back of the arena, behind a table and changed back into his human form, putting his pants on. "I'm sorry my prince ... I didn't want you to get hurt and ...."

When Chase pushed him over it would normally end with his victory. But the click in the other suprised him. He hadn't image such frustration coming off the other as he pushed Chase off like his life depended on it. Chase stopped and looked at the other confused as he tilted his head in defeat.

Then his ears caught Leo's voice and he turned his head to seem his mate scatter the crowd than had formed to watch them

57 minutes ago, mik3la said:

"Winston! Change back and go have some rest" 

This was Winston?!.. holy hell no wonder. Chase thought to himself as he watched the other turn away to change.

59 minutes ago, mik3la said:

"Sneaking away from me to fight with my men ... how could you?"

Chase simply raised his eyebrows and looked down at his mate suprised. Was he pouting or complaining? Either way it made the dragon smiled lovenly.

1 hour ago, mik3la said:

"I've missed the sight of your dragon" 

Chase felt giggly inside and a little embarressed. 'We didn't exactly shift much on our honeymoon.. because we were busy with other stuff' Chase replied through their link with a cheerful tone. He then transformed back into a human, right into Leo's arms. He didn't care about being naked when Leo was there to cover his most important parts. "Sorry about leaving you alone. I just woke and wanted to get some training in." He said and gently kissed Leo's cheek. "You were sleeping like a log and I didn't wanna wake you"

1 hour ago, mik3la said:

"I'm sorry my prince ... I didn't want you to get hurt and ...."

Chase looked over Leo's shoulder at Winston when he returned. He gave the other a reassuring smile.

"You didn't hurt me Winston, and even if you had it would just be my own lack of training. I liked sparring with you and if you want someday maybe we could do it again?. My mate is great but I don't wanna hurt him and can't challange myself much with him either" Chase said fully meaning for Leo to hear that. And it was true. They would both hold back because no one want to bruise the other. 

Chase pulled away from Leo to go put in his pants. He didn't care about anyone seeing him naked today. Leo's love bites had already healed and there where no new once after last night to refresh them.

Chase closed his pants and pulled on the skirt. "Of course I wouldn't wanna hurt you on purpose either but I can take it serious with you.. although I think your thought are a bite all over the place today if you don’t mind me say so.. I can understand it must be hard coming back from that. Just know Leo or I are glad you are here"

Winston sigh in relief knowing that he didn't hurt the prince. He wouldn't had forgiven himself if he had done so. But Leo had been there, watching them, so he was sure the other would had stepped in if the fight was going south. Taking a glance at them both he couldn't deny the sore feeling he had in his chest. He wanted what they had but knew that would never happen. Jay was gone and he hadn't returned yet. Who knows where he was or if he was still alive. 

Bowing his head in respect he showed a faint smile. "Thank you for your kind words. I will keep you on that promise my prince" he said before turning and leaving the arena heading outside in the garden. He needed time and fresh air to cool his head and his emotions. He lost his composure again in the arena which wasn't okay. He lost his focused and rage against the dummy and the prince. That never happened before. At least not to that intensity. 

Once outside he sat on one of the benches from the garden looking in the distance to the mountains. "Where are you Jay?" he whispered as he sigh heavily feeling his chest hurt like hell. 

Back in the arena everyone had returned to their original tasks, leaving the princes alone. Leo turn and look at his beloved after he got dressed, wrapping his hand around his waist. "Now ... Please promise me that next time when you need your time you will wake me and let me know. At least until this whole war is over" he turned his eyes at Chase. "I ... I was worried when i woke up and didn't know where you were. And with all that is happening right now it was worst" he added. "Just wake me and tell me next time. At least until everything is over" he added hugging him tightly , taking a deep breath, letting Chase's comfortable scent calm him.