🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

Winston smiled amused by how the other purred the words and yelp a little when he was lifted up in the others arms. The sound that he made, made him blush a little but tried to play it dumb as he wrapped his arms around the others neck and his legs around his waist. He was surprised that Jay didn’t lift him up bridal style as he thought that was more of his move alongside with a little teasing. Thankfully the other thought of him and decided of a different approach.

His words made him blush even more and he just hugged the other tighter, hiding his face away from him, watching his back as they started heading towards his room. Being very careful of their surroundings Winston couldn’t stop thinking how they might look in that moment if someone could see them. Him all wrapped in Jay’s arms, sneaking around the castle’s halls. It felt like teenagers that were trying to do some mischief.

His heart raced when he heard footsteps just when they were so close to his room. He was about to say something but Jay had pulled them in a darker corner, trying to hide them from unwanted eyes. When he turned his head wanting to protest that this wasn’t a good spot to hide, Jay’s lips sealed his in a dominant kiss, making him hum and moan between their pressed lips.

Adrenaline was rushing through his veins as the fear of being caught making out with a noble was trying to take a hold of him, but the way Jay’s lips moved and forced his way into his mouth made all that go away and lose himself into the kiss, responding back with the same intensity. The effects of such make out session didn’t take long to appear as his pants were starting to feel a little uncomfortable in the lower area as he got aroused by the kiss. Jay was a great kisser and whoever would say otherwise they are just envious and dumb.

Winston was panting like he just ran a marathon in his current state as he looked into Jay’s eyes and saw his playful and sneaky smile. “Of course you’re not” he said sighing, brushing a hand through his hair, getting his thoughts back together and trying to ignore the hardon that he had.

A sigh of relief left his lips when they were in his room with the door closed, resting his head on the others shoulder. Then he lifted his head and looked around him, noticing that the other wasn’t letting him down nor head towards the bed to lay him there.

“You can put me down now. I think I am capable to walk to my bed by myself if you are tired” he said still watching the other as his hands were slowly moving from around Jay’s neck to his shoulder and chest. The silence that surrounded them was making the sound of his heartbeats echo, or at least that’s how it seemed for Winston.

“Jay?” he said looking at him, keeping their eyes locked, moving them from time to time to his lips and back up to his eyes, ignoring every fiber of his body that was screaming at him to not get down and to just make out again. But he remembered what he mentioned before. That he needed to heal and then they could mess around. But he was almost healed. Didn’t that count for something? If they could be careful and all that, right?

---------------------------

“There is no problem in waking me babe..” he said siting up and stretching his arms and back, hearing a small crack meaning his bones were stretched as well.

“Do you want anything specific or it doesn’t matter?” he said as he got out of bed, walking around it ad reaching Chase on the other side, helping him sit up and arranging his pillow to his back so he could sit comfortably.

“I’ll call for the chef to prepare something” he said smiling and kissing Chase’s forehead, heading to the door asking one of the servants to call the chef up to their room as they had a request for food. Then he returned to the bed, taking from the table on his way, the bottle and glass of water and placing them on the nightstand next to Chase.

As Leo sat on the edge of the bed, three knocks on the door were heard and then the door opened letting a middle aged half sized man enter the room, excusing himself for intruding.

“You called for me sir?” he asked after bowing his head.

“Yes … We would like to ask for you to prepare something to eat” he said looking at Chase, encouraging him to say what he wanted.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Chase couldn't help bit to feel alittle weird with how attentive Leo was being. He had always been very sweet ever since they started to grow feelings for eachother. But this was a whole new level of attentiveness and getting out of onces way.

He blushed as Leo fushed around him to make him comfortable and all Chase could do was to feel a bit guilty about using his already tired mate like this.

Of course he knew he also could not tell Leo that he didn't need his help either so he had to stuck sucked it up.

"Leo you don't haft to overdo yourself for me. Although I am greatful" he said with a small apologetic smile. "You must be tired too" he reached up to gently caressed the soft shadows under the man's eyes. He kept his hands onto Leo as he sat with him. He couldn't help the need he had to constantly wanna feel his mate. It was like his body wasn't at ease unless he did.

When servant arrived. Chase's hand moved to rest onto Leo's knee after the knock.

A young male servant came in and Leo explained the main reason. When Leo look to him Chase had to think for a second.

Was there things he shouldn't eat? The doctor hadn't said anything other than a change of medicin. Chase's stomach groaned a little as he still was undecisive. "Huh.. something fulling but not greecy or spicy. I some bread and soup would be nice" he said to the servant.

"The cook made some tasty bone soup today for the wounded knights.. If you'd like?" The servant looked at both men nervously. He didn't want to offent the prince of his mate but offering them something served to lower born knights. But if they were gonna make a entire new portion of soup it would either tast plain or take hours to make.

"I can eat anything, if you say it's tasty and the knight's likes it too. It should be good enough for me" Chase gave the servant a reassuring smile.

"Could we also get some fruit?" Chase asked and the servant nodded. "And just water to go with it for me" Chase added. He had heard female's didn't drink any alcohol when they were with child, so he thought he shouldn't either.

"I was just thinking about taking you in to shower before bed." Jay said as he looked Winston over again. He still had the same ripped clothes on him, from when he got shot. And although the wounds were sealed Winston was still filled with both blood and dirt. He leaned forward and brushed his lips on Winston's. "You could use a shower.. heck we both properly do. I got both your and some other guys blood all over me. Even in places I didn't think they could soak though" he said jokingly and carrid Winston to the bathroom. He remembered where it was from last time.

“Bring one plate for me as well” said Leo to the young man which bowed his head and left the room leaving them alone. Now that they were alone again, Leo turned to look at Chase, holding his hand in his.

“Your wellbeing is more important to me. I can get rest later, that’s not a problem. But you are my priority now” he said and then placed a finger on Chase’s lips to shush him down.

“I know you don’t like it, but you will have to get used to it. You have been through a lot and your body is still recovering. Not to mentioned you’re having another person to keep in mind beside you” he said placing his other hand over his stomach. “Both of you need to be healthy and I will make sure of that” he said leaning in closer kissing Chase’s forehead.

-----------------------------------------------

“Am I that stincky?” he joked laughing as he looked at the other and then at himself, realizing that they were still having the same dirty clothes from the battlefield. The kiss made him hum a little and then he laughed hearing the others comment of soaking blood in places that it shouldn’t be.

“Well, you look kind of bad ass like this” he smirked placing a finger on his chest lifting his eyes to him. “I must admit its kind of hot” he added biting his lower lip, looking at Jay up and down, pocking him slowly with the finger on his chest , then on his abs and back up.

Chase found it amusing when Leo gently tried to shut him off but hushing him. Then his heart melted and he sighed in defeat. "Okay you win for now. But you might regret this latter" Chase smirked back at Leo. "I've heard some women becomes monsters under a pregnancy. Still think you'll be able to handle me then?" He teased as he leaned his head on Leo's shoulder. "..I know we didn't talk about this before but.. did you want kids when we marriged? It just I was thinking you really would make a great dad but... well I didn't think we would have any. And It always made he feel guilty thinking about it."

Chase looked down at his stomach he still couldn't see any chang in his body and the thought of something growing inside of his seem un-real. "I never really thought about having children. Not even before we got involved, and it still feel so surreal. I'm just nervous but I'm also happily suprised."

"The only question I'd like to know is what is with the timing? I'm the first male dragon to get pregnant for more that 100.000 years and we've been marriged for less then 3 weeks. I bet we aren't the only same gender couple to have sex"

Jay groaned as Winston was pulling hard on his string of self crontrole. He had to remind himself that Winston was still healing and so whatever the other was trying to pull him into he shouldn't react to strongly on it. Jay took Winston's hand and pulled it up to his mouth. He then took the man's fingers and lightly bite them. "Don't test me" he warned as his eyes look at Winston like the make was his favorit meal. Jay release his hand and took him to the bathroom. "And yeah you stink." Jay smiled as he turned on the water. He then took off his own dirty clothes. His torso and chest were sticky with a mix of dried blood, sweat and dirt. Some of that blood had come from Winston.

He looked to Winston with a cocky smirk. "Need help getting out of that comfort layer?" He asked as he walked closer and gently tuck into the rest of the torn uniform Winston had on.

When Chase said he was going to regret it later Leo frowned as he didn’t understood what the other meant by those words. But what came next made him laugh even more, making him fell in love even harder with the other. This side of Chase has been the one that made the spark kept going. Everyday the other would say something like this that would light whichever mood he was in and seemed like his worries were insignificant.

But as the talk went to a more serious route, Leo pulled Chase to his chest, resting his back against the headboard.

“I wanted kids with you but I knew what I was signing up for. I was okay with not having any children, heirs as my father calls them, as long as I was able to be with you. I somehow knew you where for me from the beginning. I cannot explain that” he shrugged lining back to look down at the other, moving some strands of hair from his face.

“Trust me, this is a shock for me as well. I never imagine it would be possible. That’s why I am calling it a miracle. Because for me and for everyone else when they will find out, that’s what it will be. A miracle” he lowered his hand over Chase’s hand that was over his stomach.

“We will try to find answers after you’ll feel better. I’ll ask for archive access from the elders and see what we can find on this matter. But for now, just focus on getting your strength back” he kissed his lips and then moved to his forehead before a knock could be heard to their door.

“Enter” he said and the door opened, letting in two servants with a moving table which had the requested food choices and some light healthy drinks. After they left it next to the bed, the servants bowed their heads and left the two alone again.

“Enough talking, now its time to eat” he said smiling, stepping away from Chase and placing the tray with food on the bed for Chase, not letting him get down. This was food served in bed, because why not.

Leo played and fed Chase the first bite with a teasing smile on his face before he turned his attention to the food he had asked for and ate, sitting on the edge of the bed, watching Chase eat his food.

----------------------------------------------------------

Winstons eyes followed every move Jay was making, turning this moment into a very hormonal tensed one. He gasps and groan as silently as possible when his fingers where bitten, his eyes being locked for a second on Jays lips before they moved to the others eyes.

With Jay’s words that fallowed made the moment flush down the toilet for a second, but he did sense his teasing tone in his voice which made him want to push the others buttons even more.

Reaching the bathroom alongside the other, Winston’s eyes lingered on Jay’s body and how muddy and bloody he looked. Just like a warrior. That made him even more hot than before when he had his clothes on. His heart was starting to race in his chest making it hard to breath and getting all flustered. And Jay’s question and approach didn’t help to calm either.

“It would seem I need some help if you don’t mind” he said in a husky flirty voice, not stepping away or making any more, waiting for Jay to undress him in his usual feral way that made his body shudder and core tense. He was getting aroused so much from their whole talking back and forth. Not doing any more it was killing him.

Winston tiled his head up to look at Jay before he spoke in the same tone. “What would happen if I keep test you?”

Lust, need, desire could be read into Winston’s eyes but also there was some teasing for play time between them. He was just not sure how much he could still play around this before starting to beg.  Which was kind of a controversy as he never did that before, but the other was just making him this way.

On 6/20/2023 at 12:38 AM, mik3la said:

“I wanted kids with you but I knew what I was signing up for."

Chase nodded, satisfied with Leo's answer. He knew the king had tried to pressure Leo to take on a mistress but he also knew that Leo had been strongly against it. He didn't know if it had been settled or not but now Atleast no one would haft to worry about that.

When the food arrived and the smell hit Chase nose, it made his tummy do a little happy flip and rumbled again. He was so hungry and the food smelted heavenly. Chase was ready to dig in when Leo pulled his spoon away and he glared at him like a dog whoms bone had just been taken away. The glare quickly disappear however when Leo sat with the spoon held up to his lips with food. Chase found it both sweet and annoying because his arms weren't broken. He opened his mouth and touched the handle to take the spoon from the other so Leo could eat from his own bowl.

"Babe, you do know I'll remember to nurse the hell out of you next time you are bedridden right" Chase said with a teasing smirk. He'd properly do so anyway but he still thought he should atleast threaten him a little. 

Of course it was romantic back when they'd been on their honeymoon and he should have been reminded of that. But maybe it was just him getting weird because he was hungry.

Now he felt sour and bad about getting annoyed. Chase face fell as he stared down into his bowl and eventually started to eat.

Jay didn't miss how Winston was eating him up with his eyes. And he swore that he could almost see a bit of drool at the corner of his mouth. Gods, he is just too easy to read~ Jay thought to himself as he approach.

"It would seem I need some help if you don’t mind” 

And there it was. That downright unfair request. "Sure.. just hang on, I'll get that for you" Jay said and began to unbutton Winston's shirt. There were only a few left and it didn't take him long to unbutton and slid it off Winston's body. He frowned as he looked at the wounded shoulder. The skin was blue and purple and looked quite soar. Jay felt angry seeing it became he was reminded of life less Winston had felt in his arms. Jay pulled his arms around Winston's lower back and hugged the other close to his body. He brushed his lips gently ower the bruised shoulder and kissed it.

It didn't matter to him even if Winston smelled right now.  He just wanted to feel the other alive.

“What would happen if I keep test you?” 

Jay groaned as he stared right back into Winston's lustfull eyes. Did he really need to ask that?. "Then I might haft to give you a little spanking" he said as his hands reached down to squeez both of Winston's buttcheeks. "Maybe you wouldn't be teasing me so much if you can't even sit properly... I wanna do more things. I want to have you but.. I you are weak not and I'm still made at you for that foolish act you did back then." Jay said as he somehow got Winston's pants loss and got him completly naked. Then he took him over to the warm running shower. Both of them stood under the shower. Jay kept his arms around Winston's waist. He kissed Winston's forhead as their bodies became wet. The dirt began running down the drain.

"Babe, you do know I'll remember to nurse the hell out of you next time you are bedridden right"

Leo laughed at the others comment as he sat next to him, taking his own choice of food.

“I know baby, I know” he responded taking a bite looking at Chase spacing out a little looking at his bowl before slackening off that thought and start eating. That made him curious but he didn’t want to interrupt the others meal so he kept silence for the time being.

After they were done eating, Leo cleaned everything and placed them on the tray, moving it outside their room and leave it there for the servants to take it. Returning to bed, he moved next to Chase leaning against the headboard.

“I noticed that you spaced out a little while you were eating. Is there something bothering you?” he asked as he wrapped his arm around the others shoulder.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The simple process of him undressing him was making him blush and race his heart beat. Guess the fact that he had stepped closer did the difference. His eyes never left him through the whole moment and he noticed the change in his look when he removed the shirt. The sight of his injured shirt made Jay change his soft and passionate expression into an anger one. But not angered on him, but on himself and the moment when he got injured.

“Mngh..” Winston groan and closed his eyes for a moment when the other kissed his injured shoulder. Not because of pain. The pain was barely sensible in that point. More of the sudden touch of his lips on the sensitive skin that was trying to heal. 

Opening his eyes right when Jay pulled back and looked back at him. HE was about to talk about how the injury was fine and that he was already healing but Jay beat him to it and started speaking, explaining what he would wanted to do to him. And truth be told, everything sounded just delicious coming from his mouth.

Taking a sharp breath, he parted his lips before watering them as he had to calm himself up. Following the other in the shower he let him speak his mind out. When he paused, that’s when it was his turn.

“Do I need you to remind you that I am not that fragile?” he asked turning to face the other, using the soap to wash the blood of Jay’s chest.

“This is healing. Slow, but its healing. That doesn’t mean I will break if I do something else beside eating and sleeping” he said moving his yes away from him and being careful to wash every dirty inch of his body.

Winstiong went silent as he kept washing the other. Is he really going to make me beg for him to do it? How much of an asshole is he? I am not going to beg him anymore. If he will not want to do it with me now because of this shoulder of mine which is fine by the way, thinking that groan a little but then kept going. The pain wont kill me. If I haven’t died from the bullet, a little something wouldn’t kill me either but this …this … this asswhole wants me to beg??? Never!! I may love him and all that but saying the words its too much for me, he kept talking with himself in his mind frowning here and there.

After having finished the entire bowl he felt alot better. He smiled as Leo took their emty dishes outside before sitting down on the bed beside him.

On 6/24/2023 at 12:59 AM, mik3la said:

“I noticed that you spaced out a little while you were eating. Is there something bothering you?”

Chase looked at Leo as he took a second to remember again.  ".. its nothing.. I was just feeling emotionel weird and a bit guilty." He admitted as he leaned back into the bed. He gently touched Leo knee. As he debatted with himself what to do next. Sleep more or?

His body still needed rest but it felt like he was just being lazy. There were surely a tone of work just waiting for them tomorrow and then there was the thing about there new miracle. Chase wasn't sure if they should tell everyone just yet. He was afraid to disapointed both Leo and himself if it turned out not to actually be real. Let alone disapointed more people.

"Leo.." Chase said out his mate's name as he looked down at his hand on the other's leg. "Could we perhaps wait telling our parents? I just don’t feel comfortable right now. I mean I don't wanna let any more people down if.. its not gonna.." he couldn't get himself to say 'make it to terms'. He had absolutely no clue what he was in for. He was glad Leo was with him and knew Leo's support would help a lot.

Chase sighed as he nuzzled his head onto Leo's shoulder. It felt calming touching him. "But I wanna hear your opinion"

He could see how annoyed Winston was with him from the way he was frowning. Still he didn't back away or tried pushing him out so it was a good sign. 'He is frustrated with me' Jay thought to himself as he watched Winston while his hands were soaping him in.

"I'm not saying you are, but I can’t help but worry" he said as he used his and to lift Winston's chin up so their eyes meet. "I couldn't promise to be gentle right now" he admitted guiltly. "You said you love me so I doubt I could even hold back my desire if I were to have you.." Jay bit his lip as he felt heat slowly boil inside. "..." he hesitanted and it took him a moment before he could say the words he was thinking out loud.

"But if I were to give myself to you, it would be a little driffrent" Jay's offer meant alot to himself. He wasn't used to being the bottom. He had tried in the past but hadn't been much satisfied. He wasn't sure if it would be any driffrent with Winston. But then again, he'd never done it with someone he cared about. Winston was worth giving himself too and as he had said to the other. It didn't make him any less of a man for doing it.

Jay kissed the corner of Winston's mouth before he looked at him curious for his answer.

He frowned a little at the others respond but he decided not to say anything because he didn’t want the other to take it the wrong way. Instead he just tightened his hug a little, holding him closer to his body, giving him the support that he needed, waiting for him to open more to him. Leo couldn’t tell what was in Chase’s mind in those moments. After everything that happened and the news of him being with child which was absolute craziness, he understood that the other might feel overwhelmed by everything.

“Hmm?” he said when Chase called his name, looking down at him as the other was looking down. When he asked if there was possible for them to wait to tell their parents about the child, his first instinct was to ask why, but then the other continued and soon he understood that that was a dumb question to ask. So he remained silent until the other finished.

“I understand”, he said taking a deep breath and sigh, moving his hand up and down on the others back in a slow comforting motion. “If that’s how you feel then we can keep it a secret for now. Regardless when we would tell them, no matter what may happen, you will not let people down. What their reaction may be Is not in your power to control. So you shouldn’t let this pressure push on you” he said leaning aback to look again on the other, but seeing that Chase was still averting his eyes from him, he placed his other hand under his chin and lifted up, kind of forcing him to look at him.

“I understand that it is early and we don’t know how the whole process will be, but whatever may happen, you will not be at fault. I’ll be there beside you to fight anyone who says otherwise” he smiled and kissed his forehead.

“But you have to take into consideration that we will have to tell them at some point because it might show” he said pointing to his stomach, referring to the usual stages of pregnancy when the belly would grow.

“But I do have one request though. To tell at least someone so they would know in case of any emergency until when we make it public” he said referring to either tell at least Winston who was his most trusted guardian and friend. And maybe some extra new guards that would be constantly around Chase.

“That way, in case you don’t feel okay, you can tell someone what is it about and they will know to get the doctor and me” he added caring his cheek. “You are not alone in this” he added.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Winston sigh and come to a stop in the scrubbing process. “I know … is not that I don’t understand but its just … frustrating” he sigh again looking up at him and listened to what the other was saying looking a little confused.

“What do you mean by give yourself to me?” he asked confused but then his links in his mind kind of connect and his eyes widened at Jay when he understood what the other meant. His lips parted but no sound came out as he was shocked but not discussed or anything of the sort. It just that he didn’t expect that ever from Jay.

“Are you sure?” he asked to be sure that the other knew what he was giving him as an option. Not to mentioned he hadn’t been with a man before. Like, actually doing it himself. He had been only the receiver. Not the one on top.

The corner of Chase's mouth turned up in a soft smile when Leo said it would one day show. "I know" be said although he couldn't help but blushed. He looked straight into Leo's eyes and all Chase wanted was to close off the distance and kiss him.

6 hours ago, mik3la said:

“But I do have one request though. To tell at least someone so they would know in case of any emergency until when we make it public” 

Chase bite his bottom lip and nodded. "I know and your right. If anything I know the doctor will know about it now either way... but I don't want the guards to know. Can't we not just go with me being of poor health? I just don’t want people to start spreading it around before we want people to know. But you can tell Winston. He was very kind to me and dosen't strike me as a guy who would go around telling others. And I trust you"

He squeezed Leo's hand as he strained himself to captured Leo's lips for a moment. "Sorry" he chuckled as the kiss ended. "It was just so tempting." He said trying to change the topic.

"So... I guess my morning run isn't gonna happen any time soon and the training field is a no go aswell... just what should I do all day? I can't just rest in bed until this baby gets pops out... Maybe I could help you with some paperwork?"

Jay watched as Winston's face became blank and his mouth opened and closed lile a fish pulled to shor. At anyother time it would have been adorable. But now. Jay felt rather nerves.

6 hours ago, mik3la said:

“Are you sure?”

Jay nodded. "Yeah.. that is the only way i see myself not hurting you. But if you don’t want that we could just rub against eachother" he said in case Winston wasn't comfortable topping him. Jay was after all a bit bigger and practical not cute or bouncy at all. Jay wasn't ashamed of his looks but most guys prefered pretty over mucles.

Jay held gently pulled Winston head back so he could rinse the soap out of tje other's hair with the water. His blond hair felt much more smooth without all that dry blood and mud stuck in it.

His hands slid behind Winston's back and he held him close by pulling his hips to him. Jay kissed Winston's forhead. Then his cheeks, nose and lips. He groaned into the kiss at his lips helped the other part his own and took Winston into a deep wet kiss.

“ Alright. I can accept to tell only Winston” he smiled at the other. The rumors might happen as Chase mentioned but telling everyone that he is in poor health it would only make some talk behind their backs and maybe make unfondly rumors. That was what worried him.

The soft kiss made Leo smile and leaned in to kiss him back. “Don’t need to appologise for that. I’ll never complain if you want to kiss me” he added smiling. The other was too adorable in that moment. Maybe it was the pregnancy or the near death experience but Chase looked more beautiful and adorable than before.

“Hmm…. I don’t think morning runs could be a problem but training yes. I know it will be frustrating for you in that matter but you can always coordinate and not actually join in the training” he said shrugging. “Or you can help me with paperwork. That way we can spend more time together” he smirked back at the other, actually liking the idea of Chase joining him in the boring paperwork.

----------------------------------------------------------

Jay’s respond made Winstons stomach curl with excitement but also anxiety as he never did it with another guy where he top. But was that any different than with a women? I mean, he remembered how Jay handled him and he could try and do the same. Not to the same extend and experience, but it was still something.

The soft rub on his head to clean the soap out of his hair made him close his eyes for a moment as it felt nice. Then he opened them when Jay started kissing his face, only to land on his lips which he more than willing parted, inviting him in his mouth, deepening the kiss, groaning in the process.

His hands stopped the movement, dropping on Jay’s waist, holding him closer to his body, making sure he wasn’t running away from him. Even with his wounded shoulder he was still able to hold the other. Not at the same strength but it was enough.

Winston had to break the kiss to catch his breath, when he took a moment to look at their bodies together, Jays lips and then his eyes.

“If you are okay with it then I am to but … You might be disappointed as I don’t have the same experience as you” he said chuckling a little as he tried to make a small joke out of it. “But, I wouldn’t mind” he added biting his lower lip, only imagining how Jay would look int that situation.

Chase's cheeks tickled when Leo told him not to apologise. He like that he could be free around Leo. Liked that they could be discussing a serious topic and still be intimate when they felt the moment or just felt like it. He already knew Leo had never got really angry with him when he was in the mood to be lovydovy with him. Annoyed at most but he was quick to persuade.

On 6/26/2023 at 9:25 AM, mik3la said:

“Hmm…. I don’t think morning runs could be a problem"

"Really! You really think I could? I hop so because I fear I would quickly feel stuck if I couldn't at least tire myself out or get some exercise" not to meantioned he didn't want to grow too fat.

"I did most of the paperwork for my father. I think I can understand how your system it too. And if it helps I would very much like to take that load off you" he replied. "Being around you while working is just the icing on the cake" Chase smiled and leaned into Leo's again. He was getting sleepy again.

Jay smiled a bit more relived but then said. "And why did you think I would let you do all the work? Didn't I say it. That I would give myself to you. He said as he pushed his crotch into the other's and bite Winston's neck hard enough to leave a mark.. "I'm gonna ride you pretty. Don't you wanna feel that? Feel how you cock slids into me. You aren't that small so it gonna be very tight for you as you are balls deep into me"

“I don’t see why it should be a problem. There is plenty of time till later on in pregnancy when we will have to be more careful and all that. But for now, you should be okay. Expect for training” he said in a serious tone referring to the last part. He really didn’t want to think about Chase training with the other guards when no one knew about his condition and possibly getting injured and losing the child.

“As I said, you can imply strategies or even trainings for the guys but just don’t do them yourself” he added with a flinch of worry in his voice but then he shaken that off as the other talked about taking some of the tasks off his back. “Then again, if you want to exercise, I know some moves that might help you also to relax” he teased kissing Chase’s lips and then leaned back on the headboard.

“But I would love to have you on my side when I have to deal with those pile of papers. I hate paperwork” he said chuckling pulling the cover over them as the other was getting more cozy in his arms and was almost asleep.

“Having your help in prioritizing the paperwork, dealing with the rich families who are a pain in the ass sometimes. I think you would handle them rather well with your feisty temper” he joke brushing his fingers up and down the others arm in a slow pace to comfort the other.

--------------------------------------------------

As Jay started to explain Winston got more confused until the point the other pushed his crotch into him and leaned down to bite his neck rather hard making him wince but he was fine. Finally, Winston understood what he was referring when he said he will give himself to him. Jay was going to do all the work. But that wasn’t fair. Either way he had no words to come out of his mouth to tell Jay that he understood what he was saying. But that wasn’t a problem since the other continued with his lude talk which made Winston’s skin turn into goosebumps. Only the thought of it made him groan and lean more into the others body, to the point that their crotches were touching each other.

“Now who is the tease” he groan leaning closer and lifting himself on his tiptoes a little to reach up and kiss him passionately.

"Don't worry I wouldn't do anything that could be dangerous or harm me." Chase said assuringly.

He chuckled a little when Leo said his temper could come handy, eventhough his eyes were almost closet at this point he still wasn't dozing off.

"What about my temper ~Oh dear husband of mine?" He couldn't help but ask. Sure Leo and he did handle idiots definitely. Now in those five years the'd been apart, Chase had develop good negotian skills. He had always known how to not take any shit from stubborn stucked up nobles and merchants.

"..it not my favourite thing either but I'll forward to working with you... that's if I get my own desk. I couldn't possibly concentrate well enough if I were to sit on your lap all day."  He giggled as ot wouldn't make a driffrence if they were in each a chair. They would find driffrent ways to engage with something.

After a while with small take Chase had moved from a sitting position to laying down with his head in Leo's lap. He had closed hos eyes at some point. Just with the intention to rest his eyes, but he'd fallen back asleep.

"It the good kind of teasing so I can" Jay chuckled before his lips were caught in another passionate kiss. Winston was even getting up on his toes for his and Jay found it dearing. Jay let Winston take crontrole of the kiss and moan as Winston's tongue tickled against the good spots in his mouth. He wasn't afraid to let Winston in crontrole. But the doctor had said Winston shouldn't strain himself for the next 24 hours. That and the fact Winston didn't have much experience with guys just made him do as he thought best. Though.. this would be a first time for Jay to ride a man himself.

Jay panted as he broke away from the kiss. Hos cock throbbed painfully hard again Winston's skin. He could feel the same effect on Winston's boner.

"We.. um I need to prepare." Jay said a little flusthered after he kiss and looked down at Winston's erect member. It would most likely be a bit uncomfortable but with some stretching and lube it could be done.

"Mn..bed?" He asked partly asking if Winston wanted to do this with him or if he should prepare himself alone if Winston prefered that.

• 3 weeks later...

"What about my temper ~Oh dear husband of mine?"

"Nothing bad dearest" he said smiling at their interaction as he played with a strand of Chase's hair. "I just love how you can handle difficult situations" he added watching his beloved one getting more comfortable as they talked. 

..it not my favourite thing either but I'll forward to working with you... that's if I get my own desk. I couldn't possibly concentrate well enough if I were to sit on your lap all day." 

"I wouldn't mind you sitting on my lap all day. The problem would be that we might not get any job done" he added puting a cocky smile on his face, continuing to play with Chase's hair as the other lowered himself to make himself more comfy. 

Leo explained that as much that would be a distraction he wouldn't mind but he will make sure to have a desk for his husband as well. When he then checked Chase because the other wasn't saying anything he noticed that he fell asleep. 

Smiling, he leaned in and kissed Chase's forehead whispering 'Good night love' and then he leaned on the pillow behind him to rest a little as well. The days to come will be busy as they needed to rebuild their kingdom and get everyone back safe and also to think about a better security system to protect their surroundings better. Also he had to think to send out some patrols in the subterains, and see where they lead to and if needed seal the entrances. That way no one could ever sneak inside their kingdom.

-------------------------------------------------------

Winston took a sharp breath of air as soon as the intense kiss broke, feeling his heartbeats so hard in his chest that it made his body shake a little. He felt a little lightheaded with all the flustered and stimulation from the other. But when JAy spoke he looked at him curiously. 

"Would you mind if i want to watch?" he asked biting his lip not sure if the other would accept it or find it awkward. But he was curious. I he remembered how JAy helped him prepare himself back when they did it, but he wanted to see how he was doing it to himself as he wanted to have a better view. 

""Like ... if it would be too much for you i understand and i can wait on the bed for you but ... i was just saying that we can both got to bed and you can prepare there" he added lowering his gaze and seeing their members hard and throbbing, before he looked back at Jay, taking a step away, getting out of the shower using a towel to dry his hair and looking back at JAy to see if he was going to join him or not. 

Edited by mik3la

Chase couldn't even remember when he had fallen asleep. He thought he must have been very tried. But apparently he wasn't the only one. When Chase woke he felt the familiar warmth of Leo's body against his back only there bodies was laying opposite off eachother. Chase had his head at Leo's middle and the other was had his against Chase's lower spine. They must both have fallen asleep like that last night. Chase looked up and behind him to see Leo's eyes were still closed. It was an amusing position and Chase wished he could take a picture to show him later.

Chase got his hand free from under him and was about to crawl out of this awkward position when his palm accidentally touched the other crotch. He got a little suprised when he felt strong puls against his skine like a small electric shock. He looked forward and saw the bugle in his husband's pants. He was reminded that Leo hadn't even had taken the time to change out of his clothes. His mate had been so busy taking care of him and the news later had shocked them both. Now though it looked like Leo's was more relaxed and was dreamy something plesantly.

Chase smirked and slowly lifted Leo's shirt up to exposed his abdomen. Then he started unbuttoning Leo's pants and gently eased the man's semi hard member from it's hold.

Gosh it felt like forever since they had been intimate. Chase could feel the desire raise in him as he just looked at it. He leaned forward and took a gentle nip of Leo's naval and travled with his tongue down to the base of his cock. As he breath against the exposed member, Chase could both feel and see it grow more erect. The tip was pink and look like it was begging to be touched. Chase mouth watered at the sight and he didn't wast must time before he had his lips wrapped around the head. His tongue was licking around it at he started working his way down the lenght till his nose was buried in Leo's pubert hair.

Chase was breathing heavily through his nose each time he pulled back. He hummed a low quite moan as he could tast his mate's wet excitment.

Jay smiled. "I'd like that, although it might not be as pretty as you image it. And if you want to stop I will." He said as he was sure Winston had to realize it could be awkward. Jay had prepare himself by himself a few rare times but he still worried Winston would feel disguised.

Taking a breath, Jay stepped out of the shower and patted himself dry and shook his short hair with a towel then he walked back into Winston's room. The lube was still in the nightstand where he had left it the last time. He took it and tried not to seem nervous as he threw his head back to look at Winston. Jay hadn't bothered to wrap anything around his naked body and stood gorgeous all exposed for the other to see. "I'm gonna get on my back and begin. If you want you are welcome to come over and watched. You can touch me if you want but if you aren't comfortable you don't haft to" Jay explained. It was more relaxing for him to feel in crontrole when he was nervous like now. After telling this to Winston. Jay got on the bed and lay down right i the middle. He wet his lips as he bent his knees up and had dem comfortable apart. From the foot of the bed one could see it all. Jay's breathing was calm but his heart was racing wildly in his chest as he clicked to lube open. He poured some on his cock first and stroke it a few times before slowly lowering his hand to his rear.

• 2 weeks later...

How long has it been since he had relaxed this much. Too long. Maybe from his honeymoon. Yes, that time has been so magical and perfect that he wished to go there again with Chase away from everything and just live there. Away from all the responsibility. Just them and nature. Away from all danger and all that was implying their royal position.

His dream had pushed him back in those moments, remembering their time together away of everything and how they just relaxed in the company of each other. And boy did they enjoyed themselves a lot.

Leo was dreaming, remembering every moment that they’ve spend together, cuddled together, feeling each other’s body. That put a smile on his face and of course his body was reacting to the memories.

It drove him to a moment where they were inside, cuddled in bed and starting to make out with Chase. The kisses on his body felt so real, like he was actually doing that again. IT all felt so real that he just played along, enjoying the attention the other was giving to his body.

As the kisses trailed down to his member, Leo groan in his dream which made him groan in reality as well. The experience in the dream was happening in real life but he didn’t know that. He was thinking it was just reliving the moment in his dream.

“Ngh…hmmm” Leo moaned, still with his eyes closed, still caught in the dream. His breathing started to change into deep breaths as excitement rushed through his body. Then, when he wanted to move he felt a little heavy and frowned, moment when he opened his eyes still a little bit confused. When he looked down, he saw Chase giving him blowjob which made him widened his eyes but then smirked.

“This is a nice way of waking me up love” he said with a cocky smile on his face biting his lip at the sight of the other with his cock in his mouth.  He reached his hand to Chase, brushing his fingers through his hair, moving it away from his face so that he can have a better look at him.

“Guess you had a good night sleep” he added with the same expression on his face, taking deep breaths and hums at the feeling that Chase’s lips were giving him around his member.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'd like that, although it might not be as pretty as you image it. And if you want to stop I will." 

“I still want to watch it” he said looking in Jay’s eyes and after a few moments he followed the other put of the bathroom, all dried with a towel around his waist, Winston was sitting on the chair next to the window which was closer to his bed.

He turned and looked at Jay as he returned in the room and went to the bed taking the lube from the nightstand. Winston took a few deep breaths before locking his eyes on Jay and watching his every move.

I'm gonna get on my back and begin. If you want you are welcome to come over and watched. You can touch me if you want but if you aren't comfortable you don't haft to"

“Don’t worry about me” he smiled assuring him that he was okay and he had a very good view from where he was standing right now. If he was to get closer he will, but first he wanted to see the full picture. Jay, who was a bigger guy than him was willing to let himself be fucked by him and he was going to prepare himself for him because he wasn’t sure if he could do it properly. How crazy was all that? But this was a different side of Jay that he didn’t see till now. It was showing vulnerability, insecurity maybe or perhaps it was anxiety. Who knew. But Winston wasn’t going to judge. Never again. Not after all they’ve been through and after Jay showed him how he really was under the whole mask that he was putting on day by day.

AS the other started and spread his legs apart Winston stopped breathing for a moment , being concentrate on what Jay was doing. He breath eventually but he was very focus as he was also taking mental notes on how this was working. He wanted to be able to do this for Jay if the opportunity came again.

When Jay poured lube on his hand and started stroking his member, WInstons eyes lightened.  His lips parted as he took a sharp breath and then bite his lips when Jay’s hand moved to his rear and started to prepare himself.

The hole image was so lude and erotic that Winston couldn’t take his eyes from him, therefore his body was reacting to the visual stimulation. He was getting aroused by this show the other was putting, but he was trying to keep himself put and just watch for now.

Minutes later, Winston felt the urge to be there and touch Jay. He wanted to touch him and make him feel good. HE missed him so much and it has been so long since they’ve been intimate that he was craving for it.

As the other was doing his thing, Winston got up and stepped closer to the bed, sitting on the edge but closer to Jay’s body and reached his hand to were Jay’s hand was. He let his hand get covered in lube and brushed his fingers around the rear and after a few touches he pushed a finger inside the other, alongside Jays fingers. His eyes were locked on his hand and from time to time he was checking Jay’s expression to see if he was feeling okay or was in pain.

“You’re so tight” he mumbled more to himself but it came out loud as he was pushing his finger back and forth. Nevertheless, the other was having more than just one finger inside him, but even so, this was a totally different experience. He didn’t know the feeling that his body was having in that moment. Could it be this is how Jay is feeling when he does this to me?

On 8/1/2023 at 2:01 AM, mik3la said:

"This is a nice way of waking me up love”

Julius looked up and smiled without pulling away. The way Leo looked down at him gave him shivers and a happy buzz in his stomach. The way his mate looked was sinfully sexy.

He could feel Leo was close by how hard his member was throbbing in his mouth. Heck that was properly the reason why he woke up. Chase balanced himself on his elbows and took Leo all the way deep in his throat. His tongue pressed along the veins on the side. By now Leo's cock was almost just as familiar to him as his own and he knew all the best buttons to push.

"~Hm nmh~ Chase loved the feeling of Leo's fingers through his hair.

Jay felt Winston's eyes on him the entire time and it to him set him more on egde. His skin prickled as he lay himself open, completly exposed in more ways then one. As Jay was preparing he looked up when he sensed Winston move. 

Jay wasn't easily intimidated but the look Winston was giving him damn right made me feel anxious. He bite his lip as he felt the bed moved slightly as he sat.

"Oh fuck!" Jay hissed as he felt Winston's finger play over his hole and bite back a low groan as he pushed it in along Jay's own.

On 8/1/2023 at 2:01 AM, mik3la said:

"You’re so tight”

"Mnh told you.. mn" Jay tried his best to not look uncomfortable. But hell he hadn't done bottomed in years so his body want to reject it. When Winston began to slowly fuck him with his finger Jay began to feel the weird form of pleasure in his abdomen. He made sure to focus on that instead and helped the pleasure on the way by keep stroking his dick with his other hand.

Jay could feel the heat and began spreading out his fingers till he felt the burn. Jay groaned louder now. His face were a driffrent shade than normal but he couldn't even blame anyone but himself. He reminded himself that this was for Winston. For the person he loved. There wasn't anything he couldn't do for him.

After a while Jay pulled out and removed Winston's hands off of him aswell. He then pulled Winston to the bed and went on top of him seating himself over the towle that covered Winston's crotch. "You ready for the main course?" Jay asked as he looked down at Winston

“Arh…f-fuck…ngh…hn…” he groan in a sigh as his eyes rolled back and head leaned and rested on the headboard. He was trying very hard to hold himself back but the way Chase was moving his mouth on his cock was just impossible. And on top of that, his moans were sending vibrations to his shaft, making his entire body shudder in pleasure.

“Fuck Chase …ha…if you continue …gnh…Imma ..c-cum ..hn….hmm….ha…” he tried to speak but the words were stumbling in his throat because of all the panting and hard breathing that he was doing. His fingers tightened in Chases hair as he couldn’t hold back anymore and with a loud groan he came into his spouse’s mouth.

“Ha…ha…damn it babe …ha….that was the best blowjob that I ever got ..ha…nha..” he said through breaths, turning his eyes back to the other. Seeing Chase swallowing his seed made him look even more sexier and dirtier at the same time. Was he a pervert? Maybe. But he sure loved to see Chase do all these things. He looked way to hot.

“Come here” he said leaning and pulling the other by the neck closer to him, kissing him hungrily, tasting his semen in the others mouth. Not a bad taste, but his beloved taste was back and he kept kissing him, feeling his member throbbing, ready for another round.

-------------------------------------------------------

“I’m sorry … does it hurt?” he asked when the other cursed, making him stop for a second looking up at him. Winston never saw Jay so vulnerable in his life. This was a totally different side of him. And only he got to see this. His heart started racing in his chest as he continued to fuck the other with his fingers. Slow breaths were leaving his parted lips as he was watching the others body and hearing his moans and groans. It only tingled him even more with desire. Jay was feeling like that because of him.

Being caught by surprise by the sudden change as Jay moved his hand and pushed him on his back as he straddled him. IT was so strange to see Jay be the one on top and not ready to fuck him, but him being ready to be fucked by him.

“If you’re ready then … yes” he said through as shap inhale, preparing himself for what was to come. If Jay had been that tight around his fingers, he wasn’t sure how it was going to feel around his cock.

He kept his eyes on Jay, watching his every move and letting himself be guided by him.

Chase didn't wanna pulled back even as Leo warned him of his on coming climax. And to be fair neither would Leo. Not from the way he tightly pulled on Chase's hair to keep him close.

Chase's tongue ran over the man's slid just as he felt the first spurt of cum. He whimper as Leo came into his mouth and made sure to collect it all. It had been a few days so it feel as if Leo had been pented up with all that stress. Chase's pulled back with his mouth still full as he breathed in through his nose. He he swallowed it before looking back up at Leo who was now looking at him again. Chase didn't miss how the other's irises dilated and the look of lust and love he gave him. And Chase felt himself blushing under Leo intense stare.

12 hours ago, mik3la said:

"Come here”

Chase felt himself gently getting pulled up and he followed Leo's guidance till he was laying ontop of him with his lips tightly pressed on Leo's lips. He shivered as he felt Leo's tongue enter and tast himself. The blond moaned as he tried to protest but it didn't take much to smoothen him over to enjoy his morning kiss. Chase's didn't know for how long they kissed and ge didn't care. If he could live with just his mouth pressed against Leo he was good. He chuckled as he felt Leo's cock had harden again and was pressing into him. Chase own member wasn't any driffrent. Finding all the will-power he could he redrew from the kiss to look down at Leo glassy eyes for a moment. "Good morning~" Chase's voice was as sweet like an angel's eventhough it was a little raspy. "You were having a nice dream and was already like that when I woke" he defented himself with a smile before Leo could start calling him a pervert. He properly was one but only around Leo. "Was I part of your little wet dream?" He asked curious.

You could almost see the air as it left Jay mouth. He was panting and he sat up. His hands went for Winston's towel and pushed it out of the way. His breath was a caught in his lungs gor a moment as he saw the state Winston's was in. No need for a warm up, that thing was ready to go at any time. Jay was amazed by this. 'Did I really turn him this much on?' He questionna to himself as his hand stroke down the other's lenght. Winston had a nice decent size that he already knew just from the looks would fill him.

"Man you really are ready" Jay said more to himself that the other as he reached back for the lube. He covered the entire thing before he began positioning his hole just above Winston's cock. He felt the tip pressed against hos entrance as he slowely lowered himself and gasped as it popped through his cherry.  "Ah!..Mmm..uh" Jay felt himself ajusting to the invasion painfully slow and that was just from the tips along.

He was panting as he looked down, seeing Winston's watching him with a cute wringle between his eyebrows like he was having a hard time as well, and he knew he was. Jay knew exactly what Winston's would be feeling. He would want to sink in deeper and and move but Jay was holding him back.

Jay bite into his bottom lip and began slowly pushed himself futher down Winston's member. His face was flusthered as he felt everything inch buried deep within him after a bit. Just at he got to last inch Jay moaned suprised as Winston was pressing against his prostate. "Goods! your cock is just right" Jay groaned as he lifted himself up to begin the first thrust.

“And seeing me suffering you decided to cure me” he teased brushing his lips against the other and a devilish smile appeared on his face when he was asked if the other was part of it. Thinking if he should respond or not he kissed him again but it didn’t hold for too much.

“Of course you were part of it” he said taking a deep breath as his hand started brushing on Chase’s back. “I was remembering our time alone in the forest. In our honeymoon” he said smirking cockily. “Do you remember? Or would you like me to remember you about it” he added in a breathy voice.

-------------------------------------------

Before he could respond to Jay’s remark, the guy was already moving lower and pressing against his tip of the member making him take a sharp breath in and sigh. “Ngh…” he groan when the other lowered himself and he finally slide inside him. He was still tight after all that stretching but the lube was helping a lot.

His comment made him blush even more and took a deep breath when he reached the hilt and without any paused, he moved back up, sliding away and then back down. It felt so different than with women. This was more tight and it felt so much more intence than he ever though. Was this what he was feeling as well when he was doing him? Was he the same? Was it this satisfying as it was for him?

“Glad you like it …ha…” he said teasing, putting up a small smirk in the corner of his mouth. His eyes moved from Jay to his body and to his member that was sitting all hard and was touching slowly his stomach. His mind in that moment was pushing him to touch him and not just stand there like a freak.

So he reached his hand and grabbed Jays member, rubbing his hand up and down its length. “Its this how you feel when you’re inside me ? ng…hnm…” he groan tightening his grip around Jay’s member, keeping the movement up and down.

Sparks tickled where Leo's lips brushed against his. And Chase couldn't help himself from leaning in closer. He felt goosebumps as his husband smirked at him at his question before taking him in for a brief kiss that made Chase all giggly inside.

He didn't ask because he needed prove of Leo's love. That he was sure off. But he was curious to hear what could have made his beloved so eager in his sleep.

On 8/6/2023 at 7:11 AM, mik3la said:

“I was remembering our time alone in the forest. In our honeymoon”

Oh! His smile widened at the answers. So that was what Leo had been dreaming about. 

"Do you remember? Or would you like me to remember you about it”

Chase felt his heart shifting gear and was hammering in his chest. The way Leo's lips curled into that sexy smirk and the way his breath tickled against his skin, gave him shivers.

"I remember." Chase responded as he felt himself getting lost in Leo's eyes. It was like the world around them melted out into nothingness. "But..my memories might not be as clear as yours apparently" he smirked teasing as he wasn't the one waking up with a boner. Although his beast had awaken now. Chase lifted his hand off Leo's chest to gently trails his fingers over the other's jaw line then going back up to press his thumb against Leo's lower lip.

Chase face then change as he was now the one smirking down at his mate as he rubbed his bottom lip. "So aren't you gonna tell me? Or.. would you rather help me out, by reminding me how good my husband is at pleasuring me?" Chase gave Leo the option to choose for himself.

"Oh Fuck! ah~" Jay moaned suprised when Winston grapped his cock and began beating it. He bite back a whimper as Winston was increasing his pleasure. He wasn't close to cum yet but he could feel his legs shivering.

“Its this how you feel when you’re inside me ? ng…hnm…”

It took a while for Jay to answer that question as his mind was focus on performing well. "Hm how?.. ahm does it feel good?" Jay asked while panting. His hip were grinding down on Winston's cock like it was scratching an itch deep inside of him. Jay's prostate was having a happy jumped danced and his thrust became more with a purpose.

"It's the best!" Jay hummed as he braced himself without touching any of Winston's soar spots. His hands squeezed into the pillow below Winston's head as he leaned over him. He chest and back was beginning to get damp his sweat and the wet sound of their bodies merging together grew louder.

Jay didn't bottom easily but right now he didn't know why. It felt amazing eventhough he still had to be careful. Pleasure was bubbling under the surface and he could feel himself getting more sensitiv as e was closer to orgasm.

Leo’s eyes never left the other as he spoke, partening his lips when he pressed his finger against his bottom lip, lowering his eyes for a second to his mouth and then back to his beautiful bright eyes.

Given the options by the other, his eyes darkened and the cocky smear appeared on his face again. Catching his hand that was against his lips, Leo looked back at Chase with desire in his eyes and flipped themselves in bed so that he could be on top.

“I better show you than tell you” he said brushing his lips against Chase’s jawline before attacking his lips again in a passionate kiss.

His arms moved at his waist starting to pull the shirt out of Chase’s pants and unbuckling them at the same time.

Then he paused lifting the shirt off his head but left it on his arms, tying them together, letting them rest on the pillows the other was laying.

“That’s a nice view” he said in a low growl leaning down and starting to lay kisses beginning from his neck, continuing to his chest and stopping at his nipples which he bite, suck and lick one after another before continuing his trail down to his stomach.

His hands took control and pulled the pants away, freeing his now erected member from the tightness of his pants. Spreading Chase’s legs he trailed his way with his fingers between his buttocks to the soft rear that was pulsing against his fingertips.

He lifted his hand , inserting his fingers in his mouth to water them and then returned to the throbbing entrance and pushed one finger inside, while with the other hand he was holding one of Chase’s legs

“First I got you nice and ready …” he groan inserting a second finger, feeling how Chase was clentching around them, but he was in search of something. Penetrating him and moving his fingers inside he soon found what he was looking for and pressed it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hm how?.. ahm does it feel good?"

“Nh…yeah…You’re all tight up…ngm” he groan taking a deep breath stopping himself from touching the other, just resting his hands on the bed and grabbing the matrice as his body shuddered at the pace the other was having, sinking more in the sheets.

Through breaths and moans he looked up at Jay and how he was reacting thinking that it was the best thing that he ever seen. It felt amazing and on top of that he could see that Jay was feeling good as well. That only made him even more happy. This was a side that it was just his to treasure.

When he felt close to release he leaned up and pulled Jay’s head towards him and kissed him, shutting his eyes and moaning in the kiss as his member started pulsing and twitching getting ready to cum.

Chase laughed as Leo suddenly pushed him over and used his own body to pin Chase to the bed. Leo's weight felt amazing on him and he groaned as he couldn't help but pushed himself up against him.

On 8/9/2023 at 11:58 PM, mik3la said:

"I better show you than tell you”

The blond male hummed in agreement as Leo's lips brushed against his. Their next kiss was just as hot and passionate as the last one but this time Chase let Leo do whatever he pleased. He body shivered and his hands dug into Leo's shirt for closeness. Chase had his legs slightly parted to better make room for Leo. He could feel the other's hardness rubbing against him even through his pants.

He could feel Leo beginning to lossen his clothes and tried to do the same. But he only got as far as getting Leo's shirt out of his pants before the other pulled his own shirt up. Is was normal gor him to help by lifting himself but this time Leo's didn't pulled the shirt all the way. "What are y!" Chase was interrupted as he felt a certain tightness around his wrists. He looked up confused at first to see Leo had used the shirt to tie his wrists together above his head.

"That’s a nice view”

Chase felt his cheeks heat up. Sure, to Leo he must be looking like a nice treat. To be honest the way he was tied did make him feel more vulnerable. But he wasn't scared just exited to see what the other had in mind.

The excitment was making Chase breath ind deeper and his chest was beating out so loudly.

He moaned as Leo tasted his skin and trembled as Leo played with his sensitiv spots.

"Ahm oh f... Nmh~" Chase whimpered as Leo was teasing his nipples one by one. But he practically whined when Leo moved away from him. Leaving him with a cold wet trail down his body.

His body was so hot and so willingly that the front of his pants was already damp. He watched Leo intensely as he sat up to pull Chase's pants off. When his cock was free he didn't even shy away but looked straight at Leo as his member bounced against his stomach.

Chase gasped as Leo pulled him closer and spread his legs apart futher. He bite into his lip and closed his eyes for a moment as Leo's fingers played with his lower half. When he felt the hand moved away he looked up to see Leo's suck on his fingers and groaned at the erotic sight.

When Leo was do and looked back down at his hole. Chase felt goosebumps from anticipation. He braced him against the wetness he felt just against his entrance and groaned as the foreign object entering him.

"Um..ngh mnh"

"First I got you nice and ready …”

Then a second finger entered him and Chase's body reacted by trying to move away at first. But Leo firm hold on his leg kept him in place.

He tried keeping his voice down but it wasn't easy with how Leo was stretched him out almost instantly after his second. From the way he was moving he knew what Leo was after and clenched down on the other hard to prevent it. Yet Leo got what he wanted and Chase's squirmed on the bed as his prostate tickled every fiber in his body. "Ah! Leo ah!~mnh"

Jay smiled once he got his reply. Winston was so damn adorable even this way around. "Good~" he hummed pleased. "You feel so big inside me... mhn fucking perfekt ugh" he say and noticed the movement from tje corner of his eyes. Winston's hands were twitching like they wanted to hold onto something. When they couldn't tjey settled for the bed sheets. That was until Jay grabbed both of Winston's wrists and guilty them on to his waist. "Ngh for fuck sake..touch me if you want mnh.. I wouldn't break ah" Jay moaned out curses. He arched his back as he was getting close.

When the other suddenly grabbed him by the head Jay staggered suprised but then Winston's lips were on his. Jay felt Winston's pouring himself into to this kiss and he blushed as he kiss the beautiful man back. 

Jay's back trembled as he felt Winston's grow even bigger inside him. He didn't know who was twitching the most as he continued to rock his hip back and forth. Jay moaned into Winston's kiss as he came all over the guy's chest.

"Mnh pfh~"

When he found what he was looking for he smiled and pressed it, enjoying the lewd view the other was giving him. Seeing Chase loosing himself in the pleasure from just one small thing made him extremely happy.

He leaned down and kissed Chase hungrily, like he wanted to take his breath away. “You’re so fucking beautiful” he whispered between their lips, continuing with the kiss until he felt that he needed a break for air.

Taking deep breaths, he repositioned himself between the others legs, stroking his throbbing member a few times using the wetness on his hand as lube and pressed his tip at the twitching pink hole that was calling him to be filled.

In one swing of his hips he sink himself all the way, groaning and sharply breath as he leaned on his hand placing it next to Chase’s body.

“F-Fuck you feel amazing…ng….I’ve missed this so fucking much..nh…mhh…” he said groaning pressing his other hand on Chase’s waist as he started to move his hips back and forth in a slow motion at first, letting the other get used to him again, but after a few moments he quickened the pace.

“Hold on to me love ..ng… don’t let go…ha..nh…” he said referring to his tied hands to put them around his neck and hold onto him. He bend his head and started kissing the other again, stopping the kiss from time to time to breath but not moving his head to far away.

---------------------------------------------------

The strings of pleasure made him tense and finally he came so hard that he had to break the kiss to breath again and moan as he filled the other up. His back arched a bit, as he gasped from the orgasm effect and looked up at the other and between them where he came and back at him.

Winston reach his hand again, this time a little slower as he was trying to get his muscles to work. Even though he didn’t put that much of effort, the after orgasm effect left his muscles so relaxing that it was hard to move.

He reached back to Jay and pulled him into another kiss, passionate and lovingly this time.

“I love you “ he whispered between their lips breathing hard, nuzzling the others nose as he brushed his thumb against Jay’s lower lip. “I love you” he whispered again, taking a few moments to regain himself.

“That was …ha…amazing …ha…” he said through breaths lifting his eyes to the other. He really was perfect in so many ways and he just didn’t know how to express how he felt. All he could do were those 3 words. He loved him so much that it hurt.