🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

"Your husband is here eagerly clunging on to you.. and you ask me that?"

Leo was surprised by the annoyed look the other gave him and when he was about to speak and explain that that wasn't the case the other swim away from him to the nearest rock, sitting on it, which made him frown in confusion and immediately know that there was something happening. 

"Is not that I want to know that badly but ... you seem upset" he swam to him, stepping on the rocks in the water to stand in front of Chase, in between his legs, looking at him pleading to tell him. 

When Chase did told him what was going on it surprised him and also worried him for Chase's well being. He didn't cared actually that he wasn't an heir to the sky lands throne but he understood the others fear of what his kingdom might thing now about their alliance. But he was not going to let anything happen to him. Over his dead body. 

"Hei ... you know i don't care about that ... I'm sorry to hear that but i will not feel any different about you, and you know that" he said lifting his chin kissing his forehead. 

"And about what everyone might thing about our marriage, i don't care. It isn't something that you're to be blamed for. Neither am I" he shrugged taking a deep breath and sighing. "Plus, the kingdom has enough heirs to the throne. Even if I am the first male born, i did make it clear that i don't like it and i would gradly given it further to my systers" he added smiling, trying to change the mood. "Then we can be two normal people without any royal ranks" he added resting his forehead on the other. 

"But for now, don't stress. Nothing will change. But if it does, i'll handle it" he added kissing the others lips tenderly. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I heard you are going out." 

of course you did 

The voice didn't frightened him. He kind of started to get used to him sneaking around him and appear out of nowhere all silently. He hated that he had that ability, but it was nice to know that he was somewhere in the shadows. 

"Where too. Who will you take with you"

He could feel worry in his voice which kind of felt nice. Having someone to worry for him was nice for once. For once he had somebody who thought of him whether he would die or not. That made him smile sadly. That's why he didn't do emotional attachments. Because his life was on the edge every time, putting himself in danger for his kingdom. And he didn't want someone to suffer for him. But for them it was too late. He , was already emotionally involved even if he didn't want to admit it. 

Winston stopped from packing, knowing that Jay kind of got the point of what was going on but he wanted to hear it from him as well. 

"I've been appointed by the king to check the midnight kingdom surrounding towns in prince Leo's place and to take some men with me" he said sighing before he turned to face the other, who was strangely too close to him. His heart started skipping beats at the sight of his eyes. 

"I need to be prepared for anything" he said having a moment of silence, just staring at each other. "I decided to take some of my best men in case it is a trap or we do really have to fight. Some humans and some dragons to cover both grounds" he added lowering his eyes taking a deep breath. 

His gut was telling him that something was off about this whole deployment but since Leo wasn't there, and thank goodness for that, he had to go in his place as he was the captain of the guardian squad of the kingdom. 

"I was going to tell you later as i need to leave in the morning" he said shortly still not looking at Jay. His heart was hurting of the idea of possibly not seeing him again.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mik3la said:

" ... I'm sorry to hear that but i will not feel any different about you, and you know that"

The corner of his lips curled up as the annoyance replaced by a warm glow in his chest. Chase of coures knew Leo would say something like that. He didn't doubt their love to be based cause of their status. But it was always nice to hear his love open his heart out to him.

16 hours ago, mik3la said:

"Plus, the kingdom has enough heirs to the throne. Even if I am the first male born, i did make it clear that i don't like it (...)Then we can be two normal people without any royal ranks"

Chase's eyes widened. Would he really do that... but from the honest look in Leo's eyes he was sure he hadn't lied. 

Chase felt his mind being sweped away for the moment their lips touched. Chase drew his arms around the other's shoulders and pulled him in closer. He titled his head to get the angle just right and dug into Leo's tender lips.

To live without servants, obligations a title. To simply be as they were and live in blissful ignorance was a sweet dream. Chase had to redraw his lips when their sweet makeout got a little too heated.

"I don't doubt you my love, but it's not something only you should be handling. Being bonded means we'll do it together and I want you to remember that. And if you at some point decides to give up your title we'll deal with it then. But to be honest I fear the kingdom would fall apart without you. You are already handling so much more work that the king and the people recognise and loves you.. so don't say such things simply to cheer me up. I've never been accepted in all my life as I am here. And I'm already think of your home as my own. I love your sweet sisters although they can be a little exited at times, and you mom is so sweet to me" Chase blushed. She had asked him to start calling her mom too. But he was a little shy to do that just yet.

"My father-in-law is a likeable person but I don't like seeing him work you to the bone.. he is quite manipulative.. so he is just about passable"

Chase felt the breez as a gust of wind hit his naked wet skin and scooped closer to Leo. "Atleast I still have you to myself for the next 2 days before I've have to get to know them better." The blond smiled. "So.. should we go explored some more of this wilderness together, or do you have other ideas?" 

They hadn't just been locked up in their room for the last week. Sometimes they and went on a picnic or simply walked around and enjoy the now... and they might have done things that still now could make Chase blush when he say a familiar clearing, three or log... he had also discovered that he liked being with Leo even in their dragon form. Which came as quite the shock especially since male dragons was quite prideful. Chase felt his cheeks heat up simply from the memory. It had been the most scariest thing he had ever experienced and couldn't remember howit had came to be..  but fuck it had been a blizz. Not that he was sure he would being into doing that again.

"As you said, we can't just be lazy" Chase smirked as he returned Leo's words from this morning. We need to stretch and workout abit" he looked at Leo through his blond eyelashes as he lightly squeezed his husband's lovely butt.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Jay frowned. As expected he didn't like it. The dragon clenched his fist. He knew.. he knew but couldn't tell. The moment he interfered he would be involved.

"Do you haft to go?.." Jay's words left him quicker than he could react to shut them up. "I mean is it so important that the highest captain haft to go himself." He tried to save it by making it sound like he was worried about the condition of the other's body. But to be honest dragons healed quicker that some of his past human partners. And he knew that too.

He did a perfect fake smiled and shook his head like it didn't really matter anyway. He was acting up now.

"What is there in Midnight anyway? Beautiful women, pretty boys? I've heard the beer should be good but I've never tried it"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"I wasn't saying it just to cheer you up" he said softly looking at the other but understanding his point of view as well. Everything was so difficult and he hated that had been born in a royal family. But then again, if he hadn't been royal, he wouldn't had had the chance to know him in the first place. So there was some good in all of this mess. 

Hearing Chase talk about his family and how happy he was about them accepting him made Leo smile. At the comment about his sister he chuckled a little more as he was very much right. They could be very exhausting to handle, but they were sweet and weren't having bad intentions. 

About his father Chase was again right. Even if Leo loved his father he had to admit that his husband was right. Ever since he was born, being the only male, his father had worked him on all fields and made him attend everything he couldn't. Practically doing the work of a king but not being a king yet. Which was fucked up. He was still just a prince and even if he had some duties, they could be split between him and his father. Not leave everything on him. 

"Atleast I still have you to myself for the next 2 days before I've have to get to know them better." So.. should we go explored some more of this wilderness together, or do you have other ideas?"  "As you said, we can't just be lazy" 

Leo chuckled and groan at the butt squeez Chase was giving him, which made his body instantly react, and his member getting hard. 

"You need to get used to this effect when doing things to me love" he smirked leaning in and catching the others lips into a passionate kiss. "And what does my husband/wife wish to do?" he teased brushing his lips against the others but not kissing. Just slightly touching them while his eyes were locked with his. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you haft to go?.." 

That made Winston look at Jay as he felt the worry in those words.

"I mean is it so important that the highest captain haft to go himself."

Winston sigh as he didn't had a choice. "Leo is not here to handle it himself so the duty must go to the next person in charge which is me. Being the captain i need to go and check in Leo's place" he said leaning against the table resting his forehead on Jay's chest for a few seconds. It was a bold move but he liked the support the other was giving. Being there, worrying for him, made his heart jump with happiness. It felt nice. 

"What is there in Midnight anyway? Beautiful women, pretty boys? I've heard the beer should be good but I've never tried it"

Aaand there it was. His usual self or in this case a way to switched the mood and make it more casual. That made him chuckle. He lifted his head looking at him still with the amused smile. "That's a secret I'll never tell" he teased turning to pack the weapons, ignoring his body shudderness at the feel of Jay's warmth behind him. This wasn't the time nor the place but his body was reacting to him, even if he wasn't touched. The simple warmness the others body was giving by just standing there making him feel weak and question this mission. i know it may be a trap but i still have to go..., he was telling to himself. 

Chase felt his mate's respons to his teasing right against his stomach and bite his lip. Dang he could still go?!

On 10/14/2022 at 6:25 AM, mik3la said:

"You need to get used to this effect when doing things to me love" 

Damn that grin on Leo's face just made things worse and it made his insides tickle with lust. The way Leo's lips pressed him back and how his tongue danced with his was enough to convince Chase that his husband was a true beast, with a huge appetite.

"And what does my husband/wife wish to do?"

"Huh" Chase's eyes was clouded for a moment and it took him a bit to respond as Leo's delicious lips ghosted over his. He kissed Leo with a sweet peek to savor the tingling in his lips for a little longer.

Then he used the rock against his back to sit on and wrapped his thighs around Leo's hips. This made Leo's cock rup against his belly button. "I think I need to help my partner work out some of 'this'." Chase squeezed his thighs around Leo. "Builed up tensness first... then I am gonna teach you how to set up a snerr trap to catch rabbit.

He wasn't thinking about eating any. He wanted them alive, to bring back as an thank-you-gifts for Leo's sisters because of their help.

------

Jay tensed a bit when Winston leaned his head against him for the moment. He wasn't uncomfortable.. which actually should have been more alarming. But this kind of closeness was strang to him. Sure humans could have their weak moments but not dragons especially not a male!

Winston wasn't drunk or under the influence of drugs.. yet the guy still lowered his guards and actually found comfort with him.

Jay felt a little more relaxed when Winston removed his head and replied to the last thing he had said.

"That's a secret I'll never tell" 

Jay smirked although he still could tast the sour tast of guilt and shame crawling in the back of his throat.

He already knew what the other was ordered to investigate.. because it had something to do with his father and some of the lord both from skyland and here. He wasn't exactly sure what it was just that the project had been going on for 4 years now.

"I would had asked to be included in your party.. but my king wants me here.. Just.. be very careful okay"

Leo was nuzzling the others nose as he was speaking and hearing his words and seeing his actions all he could do was smirk. He liked their play and flirting which made everything more interesting and fun. And right now he was nothing but ready for fun and play. And from the feels he could tell that the other was also. The way he was squeezing him between his thighs and his hard member rubbing against his, he knew what was about to happen right there. And he wasn't going to refuse it. Never. 

"As my loved one wishes" he whispered over the others lips before pinning them in a hungry kiss, holding him by the neck while with the other he was gripping his ass, pulling him closer to his body. The place was perfectly made for water sex. He groan in the kiss as their erected members where rubbing against each other and the coldness of the waters was cooling their hot bodies making it just the right temperature. 

"I fucking love you ...hmmm.... you're my little beasty whom i will never get enough of" he groan between their connected lips, fighting Chase's tongue for dominance. But it wasn't actually a fight, more of a crazy dance. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I would had asked to be included in your party.. but my king wants me here.. Just.. be very careful okay"

That made him pause for a few seconds. He could tell from the way he was talking that besides worry there was something else. He knew something that he couldn't tell. So when he turned and look at Jay, his words were echoing in his mind over and over again. be very careful okay"

Winston didn't say a word. Didn't ask him anything. Just looked at him in silence for a moment before smiling. It was a way of telling that he understood what the other was not telling him. 

"I'll try my best" he said simply touching his cheek and leaning up to kiss his lips, lingering on the kiss a little longer. He needed this. Because it felt like he wasn't going to get another chance to do this later. 

Edited by mik3la

On 10/15/2022 at 10:42 PM, mik3la said:

"I fucking love you ...hmmm.... you're my little beasty whom i will never get enough of"

Chase didn't even try to stop the pitty small moans he made. Everything about Leo was alluring and all he wanted was to crawl in under the male's skin to be closer with him. Chase's hands moved op higher. Leaving his own personal squish buttom in peace for now.

'Who was the beast again?' He asked himself in his mind as he found it rather amusing. Although he could sulk over an exausted body in the mornings. He was just as eager for more sex and rarely turned down a invitation if he didn't just down right take the initials himself.

Chase cheeks felt warm and his skin flusthered from the pleasure. Leo's mouth tasted so divine, and make his head a little fogy. Like Chase was drinking fine wine. His hips rock with Leo to create more friction. "Mn..ah Leo nm I want you ah closer" Chase said although he was already clenched to the other so good. Reaching down between them, Chase pulled of their cocks together in his hand and stroke them as good as he could with one hand.

Chase's cocks was leaking and he used that to slowly them up. Making the rid so much more pleasurable. "Ngh..ah.. fuc# so warm.. mn baby ah.. you make my insides throb ..mhn" the blond moaned without stopping neither hands or hip.

----    ----

After the last kiss Jay stood there for a moment. He wanted to say something but closed his mouth again just as it had opened. He watched Winston's back as the other continued to pack.

.... what could he do? Why was he so bothered about this? They had simply slept together two times. There wasn't suppose to any feelings between them and Jay honestly didn't think he was in love or anything. Sure he like Winston as he had gotten to know a bit more aboutvthe man. But that was is. However sometime they too seemed very close. Just like before  when the two bort knew that they dragged the time of the kiss furher just to prolong it.

Jay kept quiet. He didn't have any reason to bother Winston now. And he had no right to feel this weired. So Jay did the only thing he could do.. leave.

He turned and walked his own way to gods knows here

"Mn..ah Leo nm I want you ah closer"

"Hmm...I'm here baby...mmmhh" he groan feeling desperation building up in his body as he wanted more than just their bodies touch eachother. This was more like torture for him. 

"Ngh...ng...hmm" he moaned kissing Chase again, as his body was heating up with need and wanting more friction. More and more of his lover, his mate, his partner, his soul. 

"F-Fuck i want to feel you love ...nhg...i want to sink deep into you and feel you squeeze me around like you want to rip my dick off" he groaned between their lips, making it a little more sloppy and chaotic. 

"Let me put it in love ... i want to fuck you so hard that you scream my name and it echoes in the forest" he whispered through deep breaths and groans, biting Chase's bottom lip then shoving his tongue in his mouth again. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The silent felt heavy and awkward but Winston didn't turned as he didn't want to linger to him any longer. If he did that, then he would dismiss the order and not go as he would accept the strange feeling in his guts that was telling him something was fishy. And the way Jay had behaved it was giving him even more alarms about that feeling. But he had a duty before all that he needed to fulfill so this time, he was thankful that Jay left. 

Finishing packing and went to the garnisore where the rest of the soldier where and informed them about this new task that they had to do from the king. He informed the selected men that were to go with him and prepared everything for departure. 

He was still at the stables when a servant boy came in and gave him a paper with the kings sigil. It was the enrolment in this mission and the king changed the departure day. They were to go as soon as possible in order to reach the town at dawn. It was a good thing not to catch the night while reaching the town as it was more risky. That way on daylight they had better view. 

Winston called his men asking the dragons to fly in the sky and the rest to fallow him on the horses. His heart was sinking along with the strange feeling but duty came first and he kept his guard up. 

Chase groaned as Leo shoved his tongue into his mouth. Leo's request was so bolt but to Chase he thought it sounded hot. Not only that.. he wanted exactly the same thing as his lover. The blond male smirked although not planed.. he had actually already made sure to lube his back. Just in case they would get in the mood again, somewhere far away from a bottle. Just like right now..

Chase had to pull out of the kiss to answer, although his lips were still brushing against Leo's as he spoke. "Then do it.. I'm all in favor for that request" Chase smirked as he let go of their members and instead shifted his weight a little. "You know I love feeling you stuffing me to the brim." Chase smiled seductively.

-----------------

Jay tried to distract himself so he wouldn't be constantly thinging about what was happening. Surely the other would be fine. The captain had after all tried these kinds of missions before. And he wasn't alone. He had trusted men with him as well.

"Then do it.. I'm all in favor for that request"

His words ring in his mind and body like a vibration making him groan even more. He was hardly keeping himself together and not loose himself under the others touch. It was scary the effect the other had on him. He was addictive to Chase and all that meant him. His mind, his voice, his body, his personality. Everything. He loved him here and beyond. That was just something he couldn't understand how he ended up to love someone so much and be loved back like that. Because he knew, he felt how the other was feeling towards him, and they were having the same intensity level of love. It was consuming. 

"You know I love feeling you stuffing me to the brim."

"God I love when you talk like that" he groan feeling Chase moving a little to make himself more comfortable. As he didn't for another free invitation, he lifted the others legs up in the air, forcing him to lay back and rest on his elbows, moving his erection at the needy whole that was calling for him. With one thrust he was deep sinked inside him, groaning loudly as he had to tense himself a little. He was about to cum just now, that's how intense it felt. 

He let his legs around his waist as he moved his hands on the sides of his waist, leaning on the stone as he started moving his hips and thrusting deep and fast as he promised. It felt different but it felt so amazing that he didn't wanted to end. He had been before eagered to fuck him. Damn, that was all they have been doing ever since they came here. Enjoying their time together and remembering each others body. But now was different. But Leo couldn't tell the difference. He was thinking that this was how he had been. The boys were going to discover a magic happening between them. Something impossible, and all thanks to the lake. :P 

"Nngh....nngg....hhaa.....nnh....nnh...fuck! i so love you ....nnh.....hha...you feel s-so amazing love....ng....I swear I cannot get enough of you....ngh...." he groan as he kissed back Chase, almost taking his their breath away with the kiss. 

"You're so hot inside love ...ngh....hmmm....it's like i'm melting in there....haa....nh...hmmm" he lifted his body, grabbing Chase's hips, lifting them a little in the air and pounding in and out of him. "This is how you like it love ... all beasty mode...ng...hmmm..." he gasped and groan at the angle had changed and he was reaching deeper than before. 

Chase let out a strange needy whine at the stinging pain he felt at the sudden entrance. His mucles throbbed as they barely had time to ajusted to Leo's member before the male started thrusting into him

"Ah! Oh fuck..mnh..ah.. Leo" he moaned as he tried to catch a hold on the rock below him. Stretching his arms up over his head to block his head from banging into it as pleasure started to overpower him, and the pain just a short lived memory.

His chest was rasing and falling quickly and voice was difficult to crontrole as Leo's fingers dug into his waist.

"Mn..mh..ngh.. love it ah.. oh.. oh babe ahh..mmh" Chase could feel his body ignite as Leo change the angle yo hit inside him just right. Making the blond cry out louder as his prostate was bombarded over and over.

"Ah..ah ah..ngh! There mnh.. oh ah..f#ngh nhh" Chase's hips moved on their own. Rocking himself against Leo's thrust as his cock jumped against his stomach.

His toes were curled and his skin was flusthered with colour. If not for the fact that they fucked like rabbits and that Chase's body memorised the shape of Leo's form. If not this then he was sure this rough round wouldn't even had been so pleasurable.

Chase pulled one arm out reaching out to touch Leo's torso while moaning the other's name. "Leo ngh..ah Leo nmh.."

"nnghh...hha...nh....t-that's it love ...ngh....let me hear your voice ....mmnn....let the whole world ..ng..hear you calling my name..mmhh" he groan keeping the pace on his thrust, feeling his member throbbing inside the other as he was reaching and hitting his sweet spot. 

"F-fua-ack,..ng...hmm...nh..." he groan louder resting his forehead on Chase's shoulder moving his hips as fast as he could as he was almost there to cum. He had managed to control himself enough but now it was getting more intense than ever and hard to hold it back any longer. 

"I-I'm c-cumming love...nh...hmm....mnn" he groaned lifting his head and leaning closer to catch Chase's lips into a hungry and messy kiss. After a few more thrust he pushed himself all the way , deepening himself and release himself inside the other, which made his body shudder from head to toe. He had to break the kiss to breath again, as he was panting from the whole thing. 

What they both didn't know was the fact that now, as Leo was filling Chase up, something magical happened and a little sparkle of hope and miracle was created in Chase's stomach, which will eventually turn into a baby. But they will find about it later as time pass and symptoms of pregnancy will occur. 

"Um.. ahh.. ngh ah" Chase's body trembled against Leo. He was so close to the edge and almost saw stares as the other's cock tormented his insides. He wasn't at all suprised when Leo came. He could feel his movements become wilder and his cock even seemed to grow larger inside him. The head especially swelled up and pinched hard enough into Chase's prostate to make the other spill his cum merely seconds before Leo pushed into his at most deepest part and groan out as he came insides. Chase's body tensed around Leo's cock barring down on him so nothing would spill.

He moaned out shakenly as the hot seed floated his stomach. He pressed Leo closer by catching him with his legs locked around the other's waist and pushed his lover in closer. His hands on Leo's back pressed him in. Earning Chase his mate a few inches deeper. Chase gasped although his hold on the other was strong. He was becoming weak to everything else.

Leo lifted his eyes and looked at his husband still breathing deep. "You're fucking amazing ... you know that" he said chuckling, leaning in to kiss the others lips tenderly. He then helped the other as he stepped away from him, pulling him in the water to cool down their heated bodies. "Are you hurt somewhere?" he asked holding him carefully in the water, as they were still standing near the stones to have more stability. 

"Now this was an amazing way to end our honeymoon" he laughed as he was nuzzling the others neck, placing a soft kiss on the skin. "We should get back inside and dry up before we catch a cold" he said not moving yet as he enjoyed too much being with him like this. He knew that once they were back inside, they will have to pack everything and head home. Which would mean that they will not be this close too often anymore. 

"What do you want to eat tonight?" he asked leaning back looking at his beautiful features. 

Chase nuzzled against Leo. He was still weightless from his orgasm but the cool water felt nice against his skin. He hummed with a sigh as Leo kissed his neck and said this was the perfect ending. Chase breath out deeply before taking a long breath in of Leo's scent again. He hated the thought but hw was right. They had to go back soon.

17 hours ago, mik3la said:

"We should get back inside and dry up before we catch a cold"

"Do you think it could work as a good enough exuse for us to stay longer" Chase asked although he already knew the answer to that one. And ever since he was a hatchling he hadn't gotten sick even since. So it was most unlikely to happen.

"I know I know it's not right and we can't.. I just worry. For when the steam blowes off. We would barely be able to see eachother"

"... and I want to eat meat"

"I know love .... but i'll try to not be apart for to long and if you need me i'll be there" he smiled knowing that the other would do the right thing and not linger to much on this place. It was fun and wonderful while it lasted. They did left them alone and not bug them or anything, which he was thankful. But they had duties to fulfill and they had to get back. 

"Meat it is" he said as he stepped out of the lake, holding his hand to help the other, heading back into their place. He remembered there was some meat left which he could use to make some meatloaf with smash potatoes along with some seasoning salad. That should do the trick and help them sate their hunger till they would get back home. 

"Anything in particular you want to do once we get home" he said as he started preparing the dishes. "oh, i'll have to talk with the servants to change the bed in my room with a bigger one so that you can sleep in with me. I will not accept otherwise" he said frowning at the thought of them sleeping separately again. That was out of the question. They were married and together now and they should sleep in same room. He wasn't like his father with his mother and will never do that. He wanted at least at night to be able to embrace Chase and kiss him. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night was going fast and Winston and the troops were slowly approaching the town that they had to reach. With every step they were getting closer Winston was getting a weird feeling worsen with each second. He stopped for a second and checked his surroundings, listening to every sound of wind brushing the leaves. The sun was almost up so  it was slowly getting more light in the forest. 

"Robert, Jack, Carl. Go up in the sky and give me a sign of any kind of you see anything" he commanded to his three men that he decided to use as dragons. They were best and their sight was impeccable. The boys changed and took their flight inspecting the area and reported back to Winston that everything was fine. 

Winston sigh and commanded to keep going, but the weird feeling wasn't away. Not even after his men assured him that it was alright. 

Soon they reach the entrance to the place which seemed rather too quiet even for being this morning. Something wasn't right. He looked back at the previous guys giving them a signal and they took off in the sky in the second. Winston walked slowly with the rest, keeping their guards up, keeping an eye on every corner. It was like the town was empty. Like a ghost town. 

And that's when all hell broke loose. His comrades in the sky roared , which meant it was danger but in the next second they were ambushed by soldiers that he never seen before. This guys were skilled but they didn't looked like any army they have seen before in any kingdom. And the crazy part was, that they had dragons as well. The only problem that was, was that those dragons were known to him. They were sky dragons. 

(My 5000 post >v<)

On 10/25/2022 at 12:04 AM, mik3la said:

"Anything in particular you want to do once we get home (...) oh, i'll have to talk with the servants to change the bed in my room with a bigger one so that you can sleep in with me. I will not accept otherwise"

Chase wasn't much of a cook they had both realized that after a while. He could make basis things but he honestly wasn’t much good at combining flavors and it didn't interest him either. Yet he still helped to prepare the meals because he liked the fact he was doing it with Leo. Right now he was starting to cut the salat for their meal.

Chase rested the knife on the table as he looked over at the other with a wicked smile. "I'm suprised you aren't bothered by my sleeping habit yet.. then again. I find your cute little snoring quite adorable too" he was obviously teasing and from what he knew he didn't have any bad sleeping habits. If he snorted or kicked around in his sleep Leo hadn't told him about it, and he always woke comfortably snuggled up with him.

"I think I should start to study to learn more about your country. For the last 6 years I've learned all about the human society and economics. But not much about yours... I realized there is still so much of your culture I were to learn, if I don't wanna embarresse you i the futur. And I wanna help you as an equal." Chase answered as he started cutting the tomato into small sized dices and put them i a bowl.

"And I would haft to grow myself back into shape too. I mean sure our.. huh workout.. is good too. But I don't wanna become too soft either"

--- ---- 

The dragon's who attack them felt wrong to Winston's men. The beasts whom transformed were twisted and most of them couldn't even hold a completly transformationen. They were dragons any not really. The couple that could actually fly went for Winston men in the sky. And every other being took the fight up on land. A hung gray lizard came running at high speed and smashed into the nearby house. Making heavy stones rain down over Winston's men. Knocking a few out before the could have taken cover.

More giant lizards came. Even with all of Winston's men it was obvious they were out numbered.

Yet what Winston and his ground didn't know was that these beings was told to bring them in and killing as few as possible. That meant that while the huge once fought the smaller men used the opportunity of the chaos to drag the unconscious bodies away from the scene.

The lizards however strong they were, were dum through. They were like beasts acting on instincts by weren't smart enough to predict their enemies next move. Like the knights could. Although they were the once with higher number they still suffered heavy losses.

Not that it would matter to their master in the long run anyway. They were all only simply failed mishaps. Their gens and data was of no use to the cause. But with some new fresh gens there was always a change to make their plan work.

"I'm suprised you aren't bothered by my sleeping habit yet.. then again. I find your cute little snoring quite adorable too"

"Wha-... I do not snore" he said laughing pushing him with his hip as the other teased him. He was pealing off some potatoes to place it around the meat while it will be added in the oven. "Maybe i am tired because you keep me awake for so long because you keep hitting me in your sleep" he teased back and sticking his tongue out childishly. 

Leo listen carefully what the other was saying and it seemed like a lot of work which meant they wouldn't have that much time together during the day. Only at night when he would be probably to tired to even spend time with him and just sleep. But on the same time he was happy that the other wanted to learn more about his country and kingdom. Hearing him say that he didn't want to disappoint him, not that was even possible, he found it cute. 

"I'm sure you will learn quick and stand proud at my side love. But don't stress yourself too much okay?" he said leaning closer and kissing his forehead. After finishing the potatoes he started chopping the meet and seasoning it. 

"And I would haft to grow myself back into shape too. I mean sure our.. huh workout.. is good too. But I don't wanna become too soft either"

Leo laughed about their so called workout. That was really cute.

" I understand. And for that we can talk with Winston. He is the head of our guard and he can help you in training alongside with the others" he smiled placing the meet with the potatoes in a bowl, adding the potatoes and placing them in the oven. He then turned to the other, wrapping his arms around his waist, resting his head on the others shoulder, watching him chop the vegetables. 

"If you'll do all that, then we will not have time for each other ... we will see each other only at night when we go to sleep" he played the hurting spouse but he was only teasing him. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winston took out his sword and started fighting alongside his men on the ground. Now that he was looking better, those things where looking like the sky dragons but they were different. It was like they didn't fully transform in the dragon form. Some of them that flight around fighting their dragon soldiers hit the roof of a house, making stones and wood to fall on them. He managed to dodge them but some of his men didn't make it. 

He was fighting on the ground while the others were fighting on the sky. His guts really worn him about this place from the very beginning. They were outnumbered and no matter what they were trying, these guys were able to take them one by one. They weren't normal. 

Winston got hit by one of those things tail and he flew in the nearest building wall, spitting blood on his mouth. His whole body was screaming at him along with his mean that were injured one by one and failing. He saw some humans going near the ruins and dragging his soldiers away back in their hideouts but they were outnumbered to even stand a chance. And this things were nothing like dragons nor humans. They were something mix and he was afraid to think at something so atrocious. 

"FALL BACK!!! GET BACK!!! RETREAT!!!" he shouted feeling his chest hurting and his shoulder dislocated. He managed to stand up groaning in pain but he shouted in vain. His men were falling one by one in seconds. He just couldn't believe it. They were some of his best men. How could they fall so quickly and with such injuries. 

He stepped back in horror at his men dying and feeling powerless on the battlefield. He couldn't even turn into his dragon anymore. With his shoulder dislocated that would only bring him pain and for sure he wouldn't be able to escape. He had to survive and head back home to report this. He didn't want to leave his men behind, but what could he do? He couldn't drag them with him. 

With his heart broken for his men and trying to dodge the blows from those creatures he managed to reach the forest nearby and hide through the trees and blend in. He was thankful that the creatures didn't fallowed him deeper in the forest. He heard them fly away but heard voices. Human voices. They were coming on foot to look for him. 

Clenching his teeth in pain, he started running as fast as he could, remembering the way back home. He stumble and fell a few times, hurting himself even more but he didn't stopped. He had to reach back home and inform the king about this. Blood on his clothes, arm, forehead and face, along with dry mud he kept going and never stopped for rest until he reached the gates of his kingdom and collapsed in front of them. 

Chase liked the weight of Leo's body as his husband leaned on him. He felt connection and a deepness in their relationship at these moments. He hoped they could keep this even after they left here.

On 10/27/2022 at 4:03 AM, mik3la said:

"If you'll do all that, then we will not have time for each other ... we will see each other only at night when we go to sleep"

Chase continue cutting the veggis. He was just about to finish the last few tomatos. Although he didn't look up right away he still smiled ar he other's words.

"Aren't you silly. I'll only be studying for a few hours a day while you wouldn't be with me anyway. You'll still haft to deal with me in the mornings and then at lunch. I can't promise you my every evening though. I might haft dinner plans with dome lovely girls sometimes" Chase said as he scooped the tomatos up in the salat and wripped his hands clean. He then turned and pulled Leo back into a close embrace. "Of course they'd be your sisters" he added and kiss Leo's cheek.

Chase looked at his lover for a moment and the next time he spoke there were no light teasing in his voice. He was more serious. "It wouldn't be like what we have now.. we both know that.. but, I'll do my best to bring back all of these memories and I look forward to making many more with you" the blond rubbed his hands over Leo's shoulders. "Even if we are both to tired to even speak to eachother it will still be you I'll be cuddling up next to every night." Chase smiled again. Really meaning what he said. They would just haft to make the best out of it.

----- 

Jay felt the switch in the atmosphere around the palace. The he didn't know what was going on bur everyone around seemed tensed. It gave him a bad feeling and tried asking some guards what was going on.

The guys looked at him, not really sure if the man had lived under a rock to not have heared it. "The captain is back. They found him passed out by the front gate. He was the only one who came back and.." Jay couldn't have heard the rest of what the guards was saying. He was already heading off to Winston's room.

'Fuck I had a feeling something would be up but never thought they would keep low profil.' Jay thoughts ran around inside his head. He had no idea what was happening at the midnight kingdom. He only knew their king had ties with his father and other powerful dragon. He had been worried yes but this.. he hadn't expected.. welm he didn't know what to think anyway. But he needed to know what state the other was in. He felt nervous and his heart hammered in his chest as he drew closer to Winston's room.

But just as he rounded the corner he saw two guards had been placed by the door. Blocking it with their bodies.

Jay frowned but walked up to them anywhere to try his luck. "How is he?" He asked them but none of them answer him. "Is he wounded? Do you know anything?"

"Sir you need to leave. No one is allowed to speak with sir Winston before he can be interrogated"

Jay cursed under his breath. Fuck this was seriously bad. What the hell had happened?!

I can't promise you my every evening though. I might haft dinner plans with dome lovely girls sometimes" 

"And here you are trying to make me already jealous" he smirked lifting his eyebrow at his comment. He wasn't laughing because he liked what he heard, all he new was that he was very easy jealous. But when Chase said they were his sisters, he calmed down a little. Even if Chase didn't gave him any moment to doubt his feelings for him and he trusted him with all his being, it was others that he didn't trust and didn't like. The men or even women who might be too insisting on things and wouldn't understand that they are happy together just the way the are. 

When Chase got more serious he looked at him amused as he said what he wanted to say. "Now you're stealing my lines too babe? that's not fare" he said kissing him softly. "But i'll do my best as well to be there for you whenever you need me. And at the end and the beginning of the day, if you're next to me, then i'm going to keep it going" he moved his kisses from Chase's lips to his neck, nuzzling and tickling him. 

"No time for fooling around ... we need to eat" he said stopping suddenly trying to be serious but failed. Smiling he let go of the other and turned to the steak that he took out of the oven which smelled devine. 

"Dinner is served" he grin at his lover. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winston had no idea what had happened after he collapse. All he new was that when he finally opened his eyes, he was in bed in his room. I made it back ..., he thought and sigh closing his eyes but then opened his eyes instantly and stand up in bed only to groan in pain from his ribs. I have to talk with the king about what happened., he thought feeling his head heavy and throbbing like hell. 

He was in pijamasa but he didn't cared. He had to get as quick as possible to the king and report. He tried to get up and reach the door, but had to lean multiple times on the wall and furniture as he was still dizzy probably from blood loss and meds. 

When he opened the door he saw the guards and Jay standing in front of the door. 

"Jay?!..." he looked at the other and frowned as he remembered the creatures that looked like sky dragons but they were something else. Mutated or something , into lizards or hell knew what they were called. And also he remembered how he acted before he left the palace. he knew something ... he knew and didn't say it ... even if i felt something was off but still went ... he should have told me , he took a deep breath closing his eyes, not wanting to see Jay he looked at the guards. 

"I need to speak with the King  immediately" he said leaning against the doorframe and holding a hand around his left rib bandage. He didn't thought he was this bad injured and he wasn't fully recovered. Normally, as a dragon he should had been okay by now, but he was still feeling the wounds there, not healed. It was like, something during the battle when he got wounded, they did something to slow or stop the healing process. 

"Aiden! Ryan! NOW" he snapped at the two soldiers that didn't respond to him and hold the spears crossed in front of him as to not go out but also for anyone to go in, and demanded to be left to meet the king before anything else.

On 10/30/2022 at 2:11 PM, mik3la said:

"But i'll do my best as well to be there for you whenever you need me. And at the end and the beginning of the day, if you're next to me, then i'm going to keep it going"

Chase felt his chest squeeze tightly at Leo's words. Leo was really the best person he could ever have. It was like Leo had grown into his thoughts and mind. He was always there, and he always brightened his world.

When Leo started to kiss him Chase drew his arms around the other's waist and pulled him closer. He hummed lightly with a low moan as his husband's lips tickled his neck.

On 10/30/2022 at 2:11 PM, mik3la said:

"No time for fooling around ... we need to eat"

As if agreeing to him Chase's stomach growled low in respons although. The blond looked away, a little embarressed and let Leo do as he did. Mean while he took out some plates and silverwear for them.

As Leo announced dinner to be ready Chase look at the dish curiously. The scent made his teeths water and he had to swallow before talking. "It smells delightful.. but what is it?" He asked as he had never eating such a dish before.

-----------

All three men jolted as Winston suddenly shouted.

The guards look between eachother and finally decided that one of them should go tell the king. Rayn went off while the last one stayed.

"..." Jay wanted to ask Winston how he was but it was clear from the way the other avoided at him that Winston didn't want to talk with him. He is pissed at me.. Of coures he has figured out I knew something.

Only he didn't. Jay didn't know about the experiment or the mutants. He wasn't involed with his father's associates or their work. He had a feeling about the reasons behind the shadow business, but never tried to find out more.

Seeing Winston's hurt form it came to him, that even if he hadn't tried to pick any side. Just from staying ignorant and not telling the other more was kinda like he had picked to back his father up from behind the scene.

"Winston.. I-I didn't know.."

"You NED to leave sir Jay.. NOW" The guard shuffed him back and away from the door.

"And you" the guard looked at Winston briefly. "Put on som clothes" although Winston was at higher rank then he was. He was not afraid to say that out loud like that, to a captain.

Jay got shuffed away again as je tried to step up and ask to help. "Get put of here!"

• 2 weeks later...

"It smells delightful.. but what is it?" 

"If i remember correctly, i think the cook said at some point that it is marinated meat with vegetables aside. I kind of stalk him a little bit in my youth time as i didn't had much to do at the time" he said shrugging sitting at the table placing portions into plates. 

"I hope it taste good though. Its my first time trying it to cook" he admitted blushing a little waiting for Chase to take the first bite. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Winston looked pissed at the guard and Jay. Why was he talking to him like that. Yeah he was pissed on Jay because of the way he acted before he left and now saying that he didn't knew about it was making it hard to believe him. But how his friend, the guard was acting that felt strange as well. 

"Mind i remind you that i am the captain of this kingdom and you should show some respect. And second, I am wearing clothes. But i will change into more ... clean ones" he said to Aiden then he looked at Jay, shaking his head as to make him understand that he was not going to talk to him and him staying there and forcing his way with the guard won't work. So he should , for now, back off. 

he didn't want to think that Jay actually knew about this and yesterday when they had a moment, he didn't tell him. Yes he kind of warned him to be careful, but he didn't thought that his fears and instincts were right in this case because it all sounded too much in his head to even think it was possible. 

Winston return to his room, changing into a cleaner shirt, trying his best to ignore the stinging pain. He opened the door to his room and looked at Aiden. 

"Now .... I need to speak with the king" he said firmly as usual. 

• 2 weeks later...

Chase looked from the other to his plate.. well untill now Leo hadn't poisened him and the meals usally were much more tastier than the once he made.

Without more waiting he pulled up a forkfull and brought it to his mouth.

"Mmn.." he was kinda suprised as he tasted the minced mush of meat. "Its good" he smiled and took another bite. He was awfully hungry and it didn't take long for the plate to emty.

"Really it was very good" Chase was almost embarressed that he had cleaned his plate up rather quickly. "Maybe we could ask the cock to make this once.. just so I could tast the originale version" 

-----------

Jay held Winston's eyes for a moment as the male turned him away. Winston didn't want to speak with him. He didn't have much he could do or even sure what he could say to Winston. He was right to see him as an enemy.. Maybe Jay was..

Jay bent his neck and lowered his eyes as he backed away and left.

On 11/10/2022 at 10:31 PM, mik3la said:

"Now .... I need to speak with the king"

The guards parted way to let the other through and walked him to the meeting hall. The king arrived a few minutes later. Dressed rather casually because of the short notice.

"Well sir Winston. You coming back like that has made a huge uproar. I want you to explain the situation" the king said as he sat. While two other high ranking nobles from powerful military families stood at the left of the king. All looking at Winston.

"Cannot believe you would doubt my awesome skills" said Leo acting all hurt but keeping his smirk on his face looking at Chase. It was fun to tease the other and give the fact that these were their last moments together like this he wanted to make them fun. 

"But i'm glad you like it. I'll remember to ask the chef to cook it for us sometime when we're back" he winked at the other, taking another bite. 

The moment went quite nice as they talk, laugh and smutched around , having a very lovely dinner. 

----------------------------------------------

Winston tried to clear his mind while waiting for the king, closing his eyes and taking deep breaths, recalling in his mind everything he had saw and get as much info out of it. 

When the doors open and the king along with other nobles walked in, he bowed his head in respect. 

"Well sir Winston. You coming back like that has made a huge uproar. I want you to explain the situation"

"My king ... it was a trap" he started saying and then he continued in explaining what had happened, giving him all the info about what he saw and the things that they fought that didn't seemed dragons at all and the humans that worked against them. He didn't mentioned anything about his suspicion about Jay, as he wasn't sure yet about it. He would had to confront him later on. 

"I'm sorry for failing the mission my king" he finished bowing his head again. He felt like a failure even though it wasn't his fault. But all his good men...his friends...all have dies on his watch and he couldn't do anything to save them. He saw them being collect by those men and he felt powerless. Knowing that this trip had been actually for prince Leo, he couldn't think what would had happened if he would had been the one taken by those people. 

Edited by mik3la

• 2 weeks later...

Chase couldn't help but go get a second serving. He either feel more hungry that he had thought or it simple just tasted do good that hos mouth wanted more. The two had a lovely time enjoying eachother as the ate. And as Chase finish the last bite, he breathed out a sigh of satisfaction and rubbed his full stomach.

"Oh godness I can't belive I ate all of that. You must have run me harder that I'd expect" the blond prince chuckled as he leaned over and kissed Leo's free lips softly.  "Thanks for a perfect day. You ready don't give any less than a 100% of your everything do you love.. I've ready enjoyed our time here. Promise me we will get to go back here at some other time. Even if we wouldn't be more that half a day it will still be enough"

The king kept silence as Winston explain what had happened. He wasn't used to act on these things as that usally was under Leo's care. But Leo wasn't here now.

"So do you think this trap was perhaps meant for the prince?" A noble man from the kings court asked on behalf of the rest of the nobles.

It was terrible enough to have lost that many good young dragon knights over one knight. If they had lost the crown prince too the order of succession would have been and dangerous well. Especially since the prince didn't have a son himself. And until Leo took in a concubine, it was very much unlikly to happen.

"The fault isn't with you Winston. As you said it was a set trap and they knew you'd come. But the thing we still don't know is why it happened. Right now we were lucky my son is away at the moment, or thing could have gotten way worse.

I don't know what I should do in this situation. We haven't heard back from the people who contacted os in the first place. For now wind, you need rest to heal yourself again. the guards assigned to you will still be told to kep your save for the time being"

"You may leave now. But remember to stay close to yout guards" he king then dismisseed Winston as the other nobles started to mumble amongst himself.

"Oh godness I can't belive I ate all of that. You must have run me harder that I'd expect"

"I must say that now is the first time that i've seen you this much. And honestly i don't mind" he shrugged. "You did kind of lost some weight ever since the wedding and i was getting worried. But seeing your appetite now. This is making me happy" he took his hand and placed a soft kiss on the back of it and then leaned and kissed him tenderly on the lips. He will sure miss this time spend here. It had been their little paradise. 

Promise me we will get to go back here at some other time. Even if we wouldn't be more that half a day it will still be enough"

"I will try my best to fulfill this promise love" he smiled locking their eyes together. Their honeymoon was really over. It felt so sad and empty to leave this all behind just to return to their normal busy lives. But duty called. 

"Let's rest for one last time here in our little paradise" he said standing up still holding his hand to wait for him to fallow him in bed and just cuddle together and rest. As tomorrow a long flight or ride was waiting for them back. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

"So do you think this trap was perhaps meant for the prince?"

"I really don't know. But if his majesty had been here, he would have been the one along with the rest of the group heading there in the first place" said Winston feeling a shiver running down his spine as he said those words and the image of what he had been through but in his place to be Leo, that would had been an awful disaster. 

For now wind, you need rest to heal yourself again. the guards assigned to you will still be told to kep your save for the time being"

"You may leave now. But remember to stay close to yout guards"

"Yes my Lord" he said bowing to the king and the rest of the members returning to exit the room , taking a deep breath as he closed the door and saw the guards outside waiting for him. He still didn't understand why he needed protection and to be guarded so strictly. He was back home where he was safe, wasn't he? Then why this? 

"Let's go boys" he said knowing the two guards as being one of his subordinates but right now they had commands from the king himself. But he was still getting to talk the way he wanted with them because he was still their captain. 

Along the way to his room he looked around to see if he could spot Jay but there was no sign of him. Maybe this time he really listen to my request and will not show up ... the one time i want him to show up ... i have so many questions ... questions that i couldn't ask the king about as he wasn't alone .... hugh ... Leo, please come home ... we need you good friend, he thought until he reached his room, thanking the guards as he closed the door, resting his forehead on the door. 

"How can i rest when i feel like i'm going crazy" he whispered to himself crying as he remembered all his friends being attacked, killed and then taken away. How could he rest when he had all those images in his head. How could he put them aside and sleep when all that was in his mind was his comrades confused faces as they tried to retreat but it was too late and they were injured and taken away. How? with his eyes closed small tear drops started running down his cheeks. He was crying as all his emotions where a mess.