🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

"Maybe that's my weakness ... i'm more indulging with dragons than people" he said lowering his eyes but then remembered that the other was still in his human form and complete naked. Damn he was in a good shape. He raised his eyes quickly, cursing himself for having those kind of thoughts. 

He was caught in the others eyes that changed to his dragon's eyes as he purred. That vibration brushed his entire body, making him shiver. But not with fear. No. It was something more intense. His body was reacting in a pleasurable way.  Could he be just casual with someone like him? Could they be casual? He knew the other wanted just that. But the problem wasn't to Jay. It was with him. He wasn't sure he could be just casual. 

A sharp breath escape his lips as effect of the others vibration voice. "Then i'm a lucky guy .... or stupid" he said more like a whisper than normal as his eyes were locked with the others. His body was eking for his touch. The way he felt made it difficult for him to concentrate. The effect that he had over him was crazy, but he couldn't deny that what they did in that room not long ago didn't felt good. 

He took a deep breath as he licked his lips, keeping their eyes locked. The hair on the back of his neck was up, feeling like electricity was rushing through him. He wanted to taste his lips again. it was like a deep desire that he couldn't comprehend. 

"I .... We ..... I should head back .... " he said slowly, with a little sadness in his voice. Like he didn't want to go. 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

On 6/25/2022 at 6:35 PM, mik3la said:

"I .... We ..... I should head back .... "

"Should we?" Jay asked as Winston made no move to leave. He smiled as he moved around the other and pulled his arm around the other's shoulders. "Or I could show you some place fun. I spotted it earlier from the air, and honestly I feel sad that you didn't tell me about it when I asked. So.. since I am the turist why don't you be my guide for the rest of the evening. And I'll promise to be at my best behavior" he said as he gently nugged Winston on with him.

"First thing first though.. I could try and atleast cover my junk. I don't have a problem bring naked around shifters. But humans often takes it the wrong way." He turned his head around as they walked closer to the streets. He looked for a cloth box. Somewhere clothes often was layed out in case any shifter needed it.

Winston blinked a few times as he turned his head to the other when he spoke. He frown with curiosity and fallowed him with his gaze as he got closer to him and wrapped his hand around his shoulder, chuckling a little when he said he will be on his best behaviour. doubt that but ... now i'm curious....but i shouldn't indulge more than i already had .... then why do i feel my skin turn into gosebombs as he speaks and its so close to me? 

When Jay mentioned hidding his junk, it was a reflex and without knowing he lowered his eyes to the thing between the others legs and then lifted them quickly realizing what he did, feeling his face burning a little. 

"I'd appreciate the dis...the coverage" he said quickly, realizing that he was going to said 'distraction' which implied more than what he wanted to say. He closed his eyes for a moment contemplating the plan. It was morning. It was still time till he had to be on training grounds and if time was to fly fast, he could just work on some papers he had left which weren't that important. for fucks sake! why do i try to find excuses just to spend time with him????? this isn't normal 

He took a deep breath and opened his eyes and without thinking he replied. "Fine ... lead the way sir " he said smirking, visibly teasing him a little. The voice in his mind went balistic. Why was he smiling like that? Why was he flirting with him if he wanted him away from him? Was he having double personalities or what the hell was wrong with him? But he couldn't deny the feeling he was getting with him now after their flight as dragons. It was like, something changed. He felt darry, flirty , calm and comfortable. He had to find out more and why he was feeling like this. 

Edited by mik3la

"Ah don't tell me you don't think I got nice buns. Can't help it though Jay pretent not to notice the way Winston looked down at his exposed member for the third time. But he definitely noticed and kept counting the number of times the other gaze glassed over. He look so confused with himself. Like he didn't know what he wanted.

And he properly wasn't sure. One Moment he acted into him,  and the next he frowned and tried to distance himself from him again.

He did however feel a little blashfull when Winston's tone turned teasingly and called him sir.

Jay bite his lip to hold back a groan. Like fuck! 'Why is this guy so cute when he is being cheeky.. its really a crime. And why can't I get enough of it?'  He had been with other people before. Like with his exes. But it had never felt like this.

"Sure thing Captain" Jay replied with a nod but release the other as they reached the wooden box with set out clothes. He opened the lid and scaned through it to pick out some.

The clothes was plain compared to what his usally wardrobe looked like. But it would still do. He picked out a cream white loss shirt the that just about fit him. And some pants that sat a bit tight around his junk but it was the only pair he could fit. There wasn't much let to let the mind image as you could practically see the outline of his size, eventhough his wasn't in a erect state.

This would just haft to do. And.. it would be fun to see Winston's reaction.

He turned around all dressed expected for a pair of shoes. It didn't matter much since it was still warm and his feets wasn't very sensitive.

"Did you by any chance bring a pouch with you?" Jay asked as he started leader them up the streets. The futher they wet the more people came around. Although it was quite late and possibly soon morning some still hung about the bars and pubs. Jay grapped Winston arm and quick pulled him to him as a drunk guy was about to knock into him. Jay hugged the other to his chest as he glared at the human who didn't even noticed them as he passed.

"It just around here" Jay shifted his eyes back to the other with a smile and kept Winston close as they rounded the next corner.

The place Jay had brought Winston to was a small gambling place with a few people standing outside.

A dragon shifter with a huge built stood guard outside but he wasn't a knight. He was just a hired by the people owning the place. Which was quit smart. But Jay didn't feel threaten by the guy's size as the walked up to him.

The guy shifted his eyes to them as they approached. He didn't change his expression because he didn't know who they were other that potential customers.

"Evening" Jay said as he gave the guy a smile.

The male's eyes scaned them and stopped at Jay's missing shoes for a second before grinding knowingly and stepping aside to let the pass.

"You ever played before? cards, dices.." Jay asked Winston as they entered. But stopped for a moment as his eyes looked up to see something interesting. His face lid up in a smirk. Suprisingly they even had this here, he thought. "Or betting?" He point towards a Arena in the furthest corner where most of the people inside stood watched a fight between a male dragon and a human male who seemed to hold his own pretty well.

Still dragons were stronger so Jay thought it only natural to belive the dragon would win.

"I bet 20 shell on the dragon. What do you think?"

Winston didn't comment on his remark. He didn't to say or deny anything. it was better not saying a word about that, just trying to look another way. He fallowed the other to where the box with spare clothes was and , for his unlikeliness, he couldn't take his eyes of the other as he was dressing up. And he had to bit his lip in stopping him to make a stupid remark about his pants which would only make him sink deeper in Jay's teasingness. But then again, his eyes looked him up and down, obviously noticing his junk and couldn't stop thinking how the hell that think was like that when it wasn't even erected. And how the hell when erected did it managed to fit. 

Shaking his head to get rid of those questions and images of the other, he fallowed him silently, frowning at the street he was taking him. 

"Did you by any chance bring a pouch with you?" 

"I do have some just in case ..." he said still curious where the other was taking him as he was checking the pouch that he had tide around his belt and into the small pocket attached to it when he was grabbed and pinned to the others chest all of a sudden. For a second there, being back in his arms and hold tight like that made his heart race in his chest, afraid that the other might hear it, when he looked to see what the obstacle was that he saved him. 

"It was just a drunk man... i'm not that fragile you know" he said laughing nervously, trying to make a joke as he freed himself from his embrace. Sighing he kept fallowing the other down an aley noticing the building they were headed. This was a far district from the castle grounds that they were not particularly fond of. Seeing the dragon guarding the doors he took a deep breath hopping not to get into any kind of trouble because of Jay. 

As soon as they entered Winston's eyes widened. He heard about places like this from his comrades but he never went to one. "Gambling ..." he mumbled for himself as he was looking around. Lucky, he didn't had his usual uniform on, just a pair of pants and a light shirt on, which was able for him to blend better around them. 

The place was smelling of cheap alcohol and cigar's that made him make small grimaces as they continued when Jay spoke to him asking about ever playing. 

"Cards i do know but dices ... " he started to say when Jay had stopped looking at something. When he fallowed his stare he saw a ring where a dragon and a human were fighting and everyone around them were betting and shouting, like rooting for them. He couldn't understand how he didn't saw that before or even heard it. But he blamed it on the already noses that everyone in the tavern was making. 

"I bet 20 shell on the dragon. What do you think?"

"Hmmm...I don't know .... even humans can be predictable ...." he started to say eyeing those two in the ring. "And even inventive.... Fine" he said turning his eyes on Jay. "I bet on the human. 20 shell it is" he said crossing his hands over his chest as he turned to look at the ring and how those two where fighting. It was a good display for recourses of future trainings and new techniques so he didn't find anything wrong with it. As long they weren't killing each other and were respecting the safe rules. 

"They do fight with rules right? I mean ... not till death or anything right?" he said frowning looking back at Jay for a few seconds then back in the ring at the way those two where moving. 

1 hour ago, mik3la said:

"It was just a drunk man... i'm not that fragile you know"

"I know you aren't fragile Cap. I was just afraid I would trip over so I reached out for support" the redheaded lied. 

1 hour ago, mik3la said:

"I bet on the human. 20 shell it is"

"Really?" Jay looked at Winston with a frown. Didn't the other know that there was no way for the dragon to lose??? "Why do you think the human might win? Isn't it obvious he is weaker that a dragon??" Jay was to shallow minded to belive humans could actually do much harm. Just as the table turned in the ring and the human getting a good punch in.

The crowed yelled exited.

1 hour ago, mik3la said:

"They do fight with rules right? I mean ... not till death or anything right?"

"No no nothing like that. Its normally violent, and back home I have seen there sometimes even being blood. But it simple to either pushed the other out of the ring, or to overpower the opponent. The usally is judges keeping an eye out and breaking it off it the battle gets to heated."

Someone bumped into Jay's back and almost made him fall over as they rushed to the front.

"Watch it!" He growled by no one seemed to have heared him.

"Eith way I'm certain i my bet. But are you sure you are betting on the human?? Hvis so weak" Jay just got to say before there was another round od cheering as the human sidekicked the dragon out of the ring.

Jay turned his head and watched the ring stunned"..." how wa that possible? Why hadn't the other shifted???

The jugde came and declared the human for the wiener of the fight...

Fucking hell...what has the workd come to?

"Um... Yeah, I'll haft to pay you with credits on a driffrent date. I don't really have money on me you see... um" now this was embarrassing.

Winston was a little bit more relaxed knowing that they weren't going to kill each other because that would have been a violation of their treaty and would mean he would had to call the others and arrest everyone in here. But, seeing the judge really keeping his eyes on those fighting he felt more secured about the whole show. 

"You may be surprised how humans can react in times of danger to stay alive ... They can be quite inventive in combat using their surroundings in the fight" he said keeping his eyes on the ring and on the fight as the crowd yelled in cheers for the human but as well as some in disbelief that he managed to take advantage in the fight against a dragon. 

Sighing Winston turned to the other, his arms still wrapped over his chest as he stepped closer to Jay. "Sometimes we need to know how to fight in our human forms as there might be a possibility of us not being able to change. We cannot rely always on our dragon form. There are things that can weaken that part and make it difficult for us to change and so we're stuck in human forms. So we adapt" he said sighing and shrugging. "At least that's what i've read" he added smiling. 

"Um... Yeah, I'll haft to pay you with credits on a driffrent date. I don't really have money on me you see... um" 

Winston looked him up and down a few times sighing then a smirk appeared on his face. He took another step closer, standing only a few inches away from him as he said  "When do you have money on you ... " he said teasing him , but his eyes where like fire, given away the thought of 'then you might have to pay with your body', which he didn't actually said it out loud because he knew it would backfired as Jay wouldn't had said no to it. And was that a bad thing? 

"Come on .... I have some money to get us a few drinks" he said pointing with his head to the bar, turning on his hills making his way through the crowd. 

Edited by mik3la

On 7/3/2022 at 12:29 AM, mik3la said:

'then you might have to pay with your body'

The way Winston's eyes continued to speak what wasn't said out loud, made Jay reconsider just how nice he were to act when the other so clearly  was flirting with him.

Jay tilted his head and let the other thing he actually was thinking about it. He was loaded from his father's side of the family and never lacked means. But.. his gold coins was back at the castle, in the pants he had left behind.

"I only go out broken if money isn't the agreed currency." Jay replied as he slowely leaned his head in closer till their faces were barely inches apart. He could feel Winston's breath tickle his face. "You get it right Cap?" He said as he ran a finger up the other's chin.

On 7/3/2022 at 12:29 AM, mik3la said:

"Come on .... I have some money to get us a few drinks"

Jay nodded as he removed himself from the other's space. But instead he light held an arm around the other as he walked him to the bar.

"You really know to lighten this poor souls mood... just don't make me carry you back this time. I think I prefered you sober, not that you drunk kissing side is adorable too"

The bartender was there almost instantly to get them their drinks. The young male looked between the two men. In his opinion the two made a handsome couple. He wasn't actually kinda jelouse. Ever since the royal weeding same sex couples had become a hot deal. Although dragons didn't really think themself as locked on one gener. It was usally not as popular as now.

"Tell you what. Jiw about we make a game of our own?.. We take turnes asking the other 2 question. If one can't or wouldn't answer you drink." Jay offered to get the conversation flowing. And because he was interested to learn more about Winston.

"I will go first. Are this your normal hair color or did you dye it?.. Secondly. How did you become a captain, Captain?" He asked as he leaned against the counter and looked at Winston.

"I only go out broken if money isn't the agreed currency."You get it right Cap?"

Winston watched the other carefully and opened his mouth to breath slowly when he trace his finger on his jaw. Why his touched felt so good he really couldn't understand. Why of all people, dragons, he had to feel attracted to him.  Jay didn't seemed a bad guy but he was royal. Even if they wanted to have something it wouldn't work. A relationship was out of discussion between them. 

"You really know to lighten this poor souls mood... just don't make me carry you back this time. I think I prefered you sober, not that you drunk kissing side is adorable too"

When he mentioned his drunk kissing he blushed a little, not expecting him to remember that. Mending his voice as they reach the bar he turned to Jay smiling. "From what i remember you took care of my drunk self so guess were okay" he said turning to the bartender ordering drinks and giving him the according money for them. 

"Tell you what. Jiw about we make a game of our own?.. We take turnes asking the other 2 question. If one can't or wouldn't answer you drink."

"Sounds fair enough" he said taking the drink, taking a sip first as he was a little thirsty. All that flirting and getting too close while naked had made him a little hot and he had to cool himself down. 

"I will go first. Are this your normal hair color or did you dye it?.. Secondly. How did you become a captain, Captain?" 

"Straight to the past with that second one " he laughed brushing a hand through his hair. "Alright .... This is my normal hair color. Never dyed my hair nor will i ever" he started answering the first question. Then he took a deep breath as he prepared to answer the second one. 

"Me and Leo had been friends ever since i remember. I was born in the palace and grew up around the military. My father was one. So, as i grew up, i trained with Leo and knowing that he someday will become king, i decided to become the best one in order to be able to protect him. I'm his brother, his right hand, whatever you want to call it. And so i've became captain after all the training and prove myself to be worthy. And ever since i have been beside Leo in combat and protected him and everyone else" he said sighing, smiling guilty as he realized that he gave a long answer. 

"Sorry ... I tend to talk a lot when telling stories " he said taking another sip from his glass. "Now my turn" he said looking back at Jay. "Are you an only child? And , are you still mad for our fight from the training grounds?" he finished knowing that the last question has been long done. But there was still lingering on his chest to make sure that the other wasn't upset anymore as he really didn't mean it to offend him. 

The first question was really just to let the other trust him abit before he became personale.

7 hours ago, mik3la said:

"Sorry ... I tend to talk a lot when telling stories "

"I like stories" Jay replied as the other took a SIP of his glass. Hell he had asked to get him talking and the look in Winston's eyes as he talked about his life was something else.

Winston looked proud and happy as he talked about his journey to where he was today.

"Now my turn" 

Jay sat up a little more straight then and looked at the other expectingly.

"Are you an only child? And , are you still mad for our fight from the training grounds?"

"I am. Why I have no idea, since my father has 4 wifes. But he only produced shot to make me. He is very eagle about me having offspring to make up for what he lacks.. but I don't know what I feel about that." He did actually already have two children with two driffrent dragon women but he rarely saw them. He didn't tell Winston because he didn't think it was important.

"And I am not angry about this morning. I was but not anymore okay. I might be a dragon but I don't hold grudges.. most of the time" Jay said but still pulled his drink up to take a swig of it to confuse the other for a bit.

He set the glass down and winked. "I had already forgiven you when you reached out to pet my snout, so you were lucky"

"Now me again. So if you don’t dye is all of it natural? ...Even your smooth parts?" It was a more dirty question to flusher the other and see if he would answer to that.

"Second. How can I be your first guy? I mean babe, you are so mighty fin and a powerhouse to boot. I know you are a lady-killer, but you could be a heartbreaker for every guy out there aswell."

Winston listen carefully taking a sip from time to time as he kept his eyes on the other. Being an only child it was hard. He knew that as he was one. But he got lucky with Leo as he became a big brother for him. He knew the pressure an only child can get. Too familiar as his family wanted the same for him and maybe that was why he never dated men. He never thought that would be an option for him. 

He took a deep breath and sigh in relief that the other wasn't angry about that morning anymore, although the fact that he sip from his glass made him still wonder. But then again so did he, so it was probably the fact that he was thirsty just like him. 

Winston almost chock with his drink when Jay asked him about his other body hair and blushed at the sudden change of questions but then laughed as he really thought how long the other would last until he would ask him something like that. 

"You don't waste time on those questions , i see " he said smiling amused. But he looked back at him with the same amused smile on his face. "I thought you already knew the answer to that question since you already saw me naked" he leaned in closer to speak to him keeping their eyes locked. "So yes ... its all natural .... but i do like to keep myself clean and not too hairy" he chuckle at his own words as he found it rather amusing. 

"Being an only child there are some expectations as you said. It was expected of me to find a wife and have heirs so I never given a thought about trying it but .... I did felt different but had to keep it to myself" he said shrugging answering as honest as he could. That was the truth. He thought he was different when he had a crush on Leo, but that was way back when he was still young. But thought it was just a phase. But after the night with Jay, and actually experimenting touches, kisses and even more, he was more than sure that it hasn't been just a phase. 

"My turn .... Do you love se that much that you're willing to sleep with anyone that comes your way? Don't you have someone home that you love? Or have you loved?" he turned his eyes back to Jay, scanning him and trying to figure him out. He just couldn't get the guy. 

On 7/10/2022 at 4:25 PM, mik3la said:

"... its all natural .... but i do like to keep myself clean and not too hairy"

Jay groaned in his chest. Well yeah, he knew just how gorgeous the male was and that so happened to be to his liking. He actually like a partner with some hair in the right places and Winston was just the right mix.

"Well, I like your little forest and your smooth sexy ass. I think it's very erotic." Jay replied honestly with a sexy grin reaching his eyes.

On 7/10/2022 at 4:25 PM, mik3la said:

"My turn .... Do you love sex that much that you're willing to sleep with anyone that comes your way? Don't you have someone home that you love? Or have you loved?"

Jay wasn't suprised by the first question. Everyone he knew, knew of him as a player and yes he loved sex.

"I do have a high libido and I like sex. But I like to choose my partners. I can't say a number of people I've slept with up until now and I have rarely taking on a lover. The people I meet either simply wants my body for pleasus or my status. I don't have a lover,wife or girlfriend. I do have offsprings somewhere with decent females. But they only approach me for the opportunity to raise rank, and don't want me. I know my father knows of them and keeps in touch and sends them benefits...Is this frightening you to hear?..." Jay wasn't ashamed of his life but normal people didn't get his side of the picture. He couldn't help being who he was. He often felt lonely as everyone else  he often thought of finding real love. But not many could handle him. Especially his high libido. In the past his heart had gotten broken so often because a partner had gotten enough of him. Saying he only wanted their bodies and not really commit to anything.. which hadn't been true.. not back then.

How could Jay be so vulgar in his way of speaking, that was a mystery for Winston. But he was slowly starting to get used to him talk like that, although the flusterness wasn't going away. 

As he listen the others respond he looked confused and was more and more sad as everything that the other was offering him was simply stating that he was all alone. He found it strange, given his status. But he was understanding him at the same time. All his way of being, his jokes, his bitterness in his voice and the way of talking so freely. He had nothing to lose. He was alone, and that hurt him. 

Winston knew what loneliness was and he never wanted someone to go through. But at the same time, he thought that royals didn't had the luxury to feel like that. They all have pictured their life so perfect and full, that Winston found it hard to believe that they can have hardships like the lower ranks had. But of how Jay was speaking, he could tell that he got used to this loneliness. 

.Is this frightening you to hear?..."

"No ..." he said shortly, turning to drink the full glass before continuing speaking. "Its just that .... You are very good at hiding all that ... " he added playing with his empty glass. "And i'm not referring about your offsprings .... Didn't expect to have that many but ... i was expecting you to have offsprings by now .... " he took a deep breath not sure how to speak out the words that were rushing in his mind, not wanting to offend him or anything. "And is not that i feel sorry or pitty you about what i'm about to say ... so please to get me wrong but .... " he took another deep breath and turned to look at him. There was no pity or anything in his eyes. Just worry and care. He had to admit at least to himself that he liked the guy. He was a crazy ass royal but he had fun with him. Fun that he didn't had in years. 

"I never thought that people could be so shallow about others ... I'm one to speak ....ha ..." he nervously laughed. "I judged you for what you were as the others did but ... didn't tried to see that you are actually a good person .... A good person that is all alone and just needs someone beside him to see him for who he is and not his status .... " he lowered his eyes to the empty glass in his hand as he was playing with it. 

"I'm sorry that you had to go through that alone and for be being as stupid as they were for not give you a chance to get to know you" he smiled softly as he lifted his eyes. 

"And i do wish you find someone that would stay with you for you and not your status" he placed his hand over Jays. 

"As for your father .... Sorry to say this but .... He is an old fart who thinks to mighty of himself and never knew how to show affection once in his life. But i'm glad you're not like him " his smile grew wider, as he kept his eyes locked with the other. 

Sometimes, words could be deceiving but eyes. Eyes could never lie. 

"You forgot to say your question" he said looking into Jays eyes and from time to times looking at his lips and back up in his eyes. 

Winston really couldn't understand this magnet that was drawing him towards Jay, but it was getting harder and harder to keep himself away from him. 

Edited by mik3la

Jay shook his shoulders. It was a lie to say it didn't bother him. But he was just so use to that was how things was. He felt a little easier inside that Winston said he was disgusted with him or pitiy him. That he understood.

Jay nipped his lip and emtied his glass aswell. What a game. They both sucked at it really.

Jay smiled and even chuckled amused when Winston's called his father an old fart. Yeah.. he agreed on that.

"True, can't protest with any of that" he laughed delight with jis father's new nick name.

It felt weird..but eventhough he sat here talking about his less brighter sides Winston didn't jugde. He felt some comparable simply talking with him. He had never met a person like Winston. And... to be honest maybe he was even starting to fall gor the guy.. just abit.

2 hours ago, mik3la said:

"You forgot to say your question"

"I did?" Jay asked smiling as he sat looking at Winston.

"I don't know I think there is something wrong with my eyes... I just can't seem to take them off you.." he smirked, laying it on thick. "Would you mind if I told you that you are just my type?.. can I say that I'm thinking about kissing you?"

"I did?" 

That made Winston smile as he nodded, knowing that Jay was back in his playing mode. Which was a good thing because he didn't want to spoil the vibe after those confessions that made them turn a little too serious for his taste. But he was glad that the other was back on his track with the jokes and flirts. Yeah .... i think i like this flirty and goofy side of his, he thought as he waited for the other to continue. 

"I don't know I think there is something wrong with my eyes... I just can't seem to take them off you.." he smirked, laying it on thick. 

The first remark put a smirk on Winston lips, forcing him to bit his own lip in the process as his eyes were kept on the others eyes and lips that were moving.

"Would you mind if I told you that you are just my type?.. can I say that I'm thinking about kissing you?"

"I think you already did sir" he said leaning in a little closer, keeping the smirk on his face. He could flirt back. In that moment he put aside the fact that they were in a public place, with a lot of people around them. He didn't cared anymore. Jay had that effect on him. The effect of not caring for anything around them, just on what they wanted. And even if he would want to deny till hell broke loose, what he wanted in that moment was the same thing. 

"So the question here is .... what's keeping you from doing it?" he whispered the words looking at his lips and as soon as he finished the sentence he looked back into Jay's eyes, keeping the smile on his face, holding himself only a few inches away from his face. 

Edited by mik3la

1 hour ago, mik3la said:

"I think you already did sir" 

Oh oh. Jay felt a rumbling in his stomach that was from another kind of hunger. This cheeky guy was definitely playing the cat and mouse game with him.

1 hour ago, mik3la said:

"So the question here is .... what's keeping you from doing it?"

"No clue" Jay shrugged as his eyes stayed focused on Winston.

The other was already this close. If he was unwilling he was a damn good actor. With that though Jay closed the space between them and sealed his lips locked over the other's.

He closed his eyes as his hand caught the other by the neck and pressed him closed against him.

At some point Jay slid out of his chair and went to stand in between Winston's legs.

He tilted his head and tried deepning the kiss as he pulled the other closer. He could still tast the drink off the other's lips, only this time he knew Winston wasn't drunk as he kissed him.

"No clue" 

Winston lifted an eyebrow at his answer but the smile was still on his lips until Jay closed the space between them and kissed him, making him take a deep breath and closing his eyes ignoring everything else around them. His stomach rumbled like there were hundred of butterflies in it as the kiss deepened with Jay getting closer and pulling him more towards him. This man just knew how to break him out and let himself in like it was home. The rest was irrelevant. This guy was shutting down everything around them, making it feel like they were the only ones there. 

He opened his mouth more, inviting him, letting him take control and responding back with the same intensity. His hand was placed on his arm that was holding his neck while the other was still on the bar counter to keep his balance. Their chest brushed slowly against each other which each breath as the kiss went one, until Winston had to break it to breath again. 

Panting he placed one hand on the others chest, as he looked back at him. "I know you like perverted things but i'm not into putting up a show for everyone to look at sir ... i'm more of a private person" he said through breaths, watering his lips that were getting dry to fast. "So unless you intent to finish what you started somewhere else, then we should stop" 

Edited by mik3la

Jay's eyes was darkened with lust as he looked back at the other. He licked his bottom lip, still feeling the ghost of their kiss.

"Would a rented room do? I can't promise I keep myself back long enough for us to reach the castle" he replied honestly as his hands rubbed against Winston's hips. He wanted nothing more then to pick up the man, have his legs wrapped around Jay's wraist as he carried him away. 

"I want to have you" he whispered to the other and as if to prove it he pushed his hips against Winston to let the man feel how hot he was for him.

"Do you want to?" He had to ask just to be sure.

"Would a rented room do? I can't promise I keep myself back long enough for us to reach the castle" 

That remark made Winston smirk as he was in the same situation as the other. He had been aroused by him so much that it was starting to irritate him and be uncomfortable. He looked him in the eyes as the other continued watching his mouth moving from time to time as he spoke. 

"I want to have you" 

He had to take a sharp breath when the other pushed his hip against him feeling how hard he was. God this man was intense in everything he was doing and he just knew what to say in the right moments. biting his lower lip he looked down at the bulge of them both and then looked back at him when he ask him if he wanted to. Fucking hell, he was hard as a rock as well and only from flirting and kissing. He might have gotten insane from this tavern smell and all but he wanted to. He wanted him. 

Without answering to Jay's question he looked down in his money sac and took out a few coins placing them on the bar with a bang, that made the bartender turn his head towards them. "A room please" he said without looking at the bartender, keeping his eyes locked on Jay's. 

When the bartender was moving , thats when he broke eye contact with him and turn to pierce the man behind the bar. "The key ... please" he said in a low demanding tone, but still trying to be as polite as usual. But one could tell the menace in his voice as he said the word. 

Soon after the bartender gave him the key from a room, he smiled politely and turned his gaze back to Jay. 

"Shall we then?" he smirked at the other winking playfully as he shift a little closer to him, so that he could get up of the chair. "It seems we have room number 12" he added turning and walking towards the stairs without looking behind, knowing to well that the other was fallowing him. 

Once he reached the room and opened it, he entered waiting for the other to get in so that he can close the door and lock it. 

Jay would have picked the male off from his chair and carried him up the staires with the other's legs wrapped around him hips while they made out. He hadn't gotten tired of that naughty little mouth, that to him tasted fruity and sweet mint.

But he stopped himself from grabbing the other and instead let Winston lead him. He could be settled while staring as the other's find lean frame from behind. His eyes swayed with that ass. His cock pulsated in his very tight pants and every step up those staires was both a reward and torture.

On 7/24/2022 at 12:46 AM, mik3la said:

he entered waiting for the other to get in so that he can close the door and lock it.

Jay's hands caught onto Winston the second the lock was turned and he make picked him off the floor and in his arms.

He kissed Winston's neck as he placed him down on the bed. Jay stood by the egde of the bed and pulled off his shirt. Revealing a well trained body with a pack going alk the way down to his torso. One wouldn't have notice this under his clothes but Jay mucles sat on min as is they'd been caved on. Like a marble statue. He send Winston a wink as he moved in closer. He pushed the other's legs back so he could sit between Winston's thighs in a perfect fit.

His cock rubbed against the crack of Winston rear through their clothes.

"So now you paid me both the drinks and a room. My debt to you seems to have gotten quite big" Jay said as he leaned in over the other. His eyes still dark with desire as he watched the other.

"..You are so fuck sexy. Every little inch of you.. " he groaned as he leaned down and started kissing his way from Winston's lips to down his collarbone. He nugded the shirt out of the other's pants and pulled it off him the rest of the way. His cock seemed to grow at the sight of that pale white glazed skin that painted the other's body.. fuck.. he could still see the kiss-marks from yesterday. They had faided but was still quite visible around the male's chest, stomach and neck.

Being scooped up his feet did startled him but he laughed as he was layed on the bed. The view that the other was offering him was enough for him to want him more. Maybe it was the drinks or the way their date has been, but he really liked him and wanted him more with each second. 

As he took that shirt of, Winston just couldn't take his eyes away from his body. Damn he looked hot and build up just like a god. His body was fit and tanned, showing up his tense muscles which made Winston bite his lip suppressing his moan. 

Feeling the bulge of the others pants press against his, he wasn't able to hold back his groan and sharp breath, closing his eyes for a second before turning his hungry gaze back to him as he spoke which made him smirk. 

"So now you paid me both the drinks and a room. My debt to you seems to have gotten quite big"

"what can i say ... you better pay up with your body then" he smirked placing his hand over Jay's chest, feeling his muscles under his fingertips. Fuck he really was a hot royal ass. how could they  get so fucking delicious. The strange part was that, he never felt anything like this for any other royal that he meat. This time was different. This feral attraction that he had towards Jay was strange and confusing but most of it, it was getting hard to control. 

"..You are so fuck sexy. Every little inch of you.. "

He wanted to comment and saying that he wasn't that sexy, just average but his lips were sealed with his lips in a hungry kiss which took his breath away. This man was a beast and he just couldn't get enough of him. He liked a lot this wild side of him. It was making him let himself go and just go with the flow. 

Jay wasn't loosing time, undressing him of his shirt, being both half naked as he lowered his kiss to his chest and touching his skin. The tray of his fingers felt like fire over his skin, letting small tingles spread through his entire body. 

His hands moved without thinking in the others red hair, brushing his fingers through it, taking deep breaths after each time his lips where pressed against his skin. 

"mmnnhh....haa...nnhh...." his couldn't stop the sounds from escaping his lips being too aroused and addicted to those hot touches. 

• 2 weeks later...

(Wow i just noticed my spelling sucked in my last reply >< sorry about that. Luckily you figured out what I meant>v0)

The redheaded smirked. Winston's body reacted just as he wished it. The sounds coming out of his mouth only proved it. He bed not many men had been able to sweep Winston off his feets.. which properly made him the first.

The way Winston's fingers dug through his hair as he trembled underneath him only aroused Jay even more. His lips got stuck on a nipple whilhis hands travled lower and started to undo Winston's pante. He could feel the other's excitment grow even through his pants. He actually carriage a nice size. Jay had to admit as he felt the hot warm member against his hand.

Jay shifted his mouth over to the next nipped while he began to jerk Winston off. He kept going and wanted to cures as he realized they lacked proper lube. Well he would just haft to improvise... it wasn't like Winston was completly dry either. Not when the tip began to ozze a small amount of pre-cum.

Jay let go of the nipple. His mouth gave a small pop as he redrew . The bud was angry red and wet from Jay's mouth. "Hold on" Jay said before he lifted Winston legs and pushed them towards his chest till his ass was pointing upward and exposed.

"This I promise you'll like" Jay smiled as he positioned himself just right and opened his mouth to lick him alone his ass crack. It was enough room to reach his entrance do Jay re arranged his hands so he could hold Winston's in that position while spreading his sweet candy cheeks apart.

There was no going back now. He sealed his fate in the moment he decided to flirt back with the other down in the tavern but so help him god if this wasn't just making his blood boil through his veins. Every touch, every kiss the other was offering him against his skin and sensitive chest was making his heart pound in his chest, which he hopped he wouldn't hear it. His mind was getting foggy with all the arousal that he was getting from just those little things. There was no gentleness in his movements, only animalic instinct and desire brushing over them both. 

Winston yelped when his behind was lifted up in the air and chuckled when the other promised that he will like it and fucking hell it did felt good. Groaning placing his hands on the others knees, breathing through his noise because of the position, biting his lower lip as he groan at the wet sensation the other was letting behind his tongue at his entrance. He just then realized that they don't have lube which was why the other started to wet him like that. Which he had to appreciate it. But either way it will be hard to take him either way as he remembered the last time when they did used lube and it had been hard. 

A shiver ran down his spine making his body shudder at the thought and his member twitch against his stomach. The more he waited the more it was making him crave the man more. 

The tip of his tongue pressed against the entrance. He slid it in easily but almost instantly he could feel the mucles tensing and squeezing Him. Jay started to moved his tongue by wiggling it inside of Winston.

The guy was a little softer today compared to yesterday but still just as tense as a virgin. Jay had a pretty good hold on Winston's hips with even one hand. He release a butt cheek and instead started to massage Winston's firm balls in his palm.

He fiddled them as he eventually worked his tongue all the way inside. Then.. just as Winston had gotten use to his tongue. Jay started brushing the tip over the other's prostate, although he could barely touch it Winston would still feel it. He wanted Winston to cum and started stroking the male's cock. Wet sounds echoed with Winston's moans in Jay's ears. It was a beautiful sound and made his cock throbbed harder. He wanted to be stroked too, just to take the egde off. But wasn't as sure about requesting it. Winston was still new. And although he had been penetrated from below it didn't mean he would be eager to suck him off right away.

The male tried to ajust himself but it didn't help him as all. Jay drew his tongue back and released Winston's leg.

"Mind it if we shift position?" He asked as he undid his tight pants. His cock jumped out free and pointed stiff up, while threw them on the floor.

He sent Winston as wink as he noticed the look in the other's eyes. "Like what you see?" He teased and presented himself without being shy of his nakedness.

"..Gotta ask you. Would you ever go down on a guy with your mouth? Because I'm aching to feel those cherry plumed lips around me"

This man was too skillful for his own good. Not having lube was going to be hard to take him but the way he was stimulating him and making him wet was even more crazy. How the hell did he never done it before with a man? This felt so much better than with a woman that he was glad that he got drunk that night and fucked with him. But that was something that only he would know. He would never admit it to jay. never. 

The room was soon filled with his moans that were escaping his pressed lips and the slurping the other was making to his rear. His insides were burning and he could feel the tip of his tongue brushing slowly but intensely to the good spot making his body shiver. Not to mention the front stimulation was making him weak and wasn't able to hold much longer. And apparently that was the plan that Jay had as well. 

Just when he was about to cum the other stopped groaning in frustration but looked puzzled when the other spoke and freed his thing, making his eyes drop on it and his mouth open. that thing was in me before .... how the hell is it going to fit now?! It seems so much bigger that it was before .... what the hell .... is he normal?! 

"Like what you see?"

That made his snap out of his inner thoughts and look back at the other with flustered cheeks. He was caught red handed , staring at his thing. Before he could even come up with an answer the other continued with his questions. 

"..Gotta ask you. Would you ever go down on a guy with your mouth? Because I'm aching to feel those cherry plumed lips around me"

Those words made something inside him send shivers down his spine as he looked back at his member, licking his lips and biting the bottom one in the process. "You might be disappointed .... I'm not that good at it but ... i can give it a try" he said lifting his eyes back at him with a soft smirk as he got on all four and moved closer to him. "I think you may need to lay back" he said pushing his hand on jays chest, forcing him to lay on his back on the bed. 

Once the other did just that, he climbed on top of him in 69 position, as he knew this from when he was fucking with women so it had to be the same thing with men , right? 

"This is what you wanted right?" he asked grabbing his member around the base moving his mouth closer to the tip. He tried to remember how the girls did it for him and tried to do the same. Starting with licking the tip of the head, then trace a line down to the base and back up and then put it in his mouth. 

When he tried to put it in his mouth, his jaw was slowly starting to hurt but he breath through his nostril as he pushed more half down. Fuck he is big ... my mouth hurts, he thought groaning as he pulled back breathing slowly, moving his hand up and down the shaft, using his saliva as lube. He swirl his tongue on the head again and with one deep breath he took him in his mouth again, starting to bop up and down the shaft along with his hand, fallowing the movement.