🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

After they'd set the other's free Jay was suddenly brought to a hold. He looked back at Winston holding onto his hand looking like he had something to say.

"What is it?" He asked and looked back over his shoulder to see the other's disappear around the next corner.

On 4/27/2023 at 11:06 PM, mik3la said:

"Outside ... when you kill one of those creatures ... please do it as quickly"

Jay turned to Winston and looked at him. "I had the same though too. Don't worry, I know what must be done but I wouldn't mske them suffer anymore that they haft to. I promise"

"And if I don't get out alive from this ....  I want you to know that i love you"

At first Jay tried to squeezed the male's hand abd asure he would suvive this but then Winston dropped the bomb down on him and he stared at the other suprised.

Winston loved him..

"You don't have to say it back. I just wanted to take it out of my heart before something might happen and i would regret it not saying it in the first place"

Jay yanked Winston's harm towards him sending the other straight into his chest. He pulled a arm around Winston's waist and held him firmly pressed against him while his other hand tilted Winston chin up.

Jay kissed the man with a sudden passionate hunger that took the other's breath away. He pushed his tongue passed Winston's warm lips and deepened their connection even futher.

When Jay was don't kissing him he redrew his head back. His eyes looked down on Winston's lightly swollen lips before going to his eyes. "You can get my reply when this is over and we both are back in your quarters" he said seriously as he stared back into Winston's baby blue eyes. 

The two had to break apart and rush in after the first group as they hear a battle ahead down the tunnel.

Chase breath out a sigh of relif when he saw his mate.

Marcus was taken by suprised and didn't stand a change against Leo assault. Chase say hos uncle's body being thrown off into the wall in the opposite side of the room and sunk down, not moving but he doubted the person was death.

Chase was slowe to react as Leo started to free him. He noticed he hadn't said a word when he hear Leo's death worried tone.

"Please tell me you're alright .... please"

Chase felt soar and weak but still managed to reach out to Leo. He leaned in and fell against his lover's warm body. "I knew you'd come. I never doubted it..Leo" Chase called out his mate's name. He really was here. "I'm okay just very weak" he tried to asure Leo before the other would start throwing a fit. "Winston? He was with me when they took me" Chase said worried as he had his nose pressed against Leo's neck to draw in the man's smell. "And the guards"

Knowing that Jay was on the same page as him and understood what those creatures were and was going to do his best not to make them suffer more than they had it made him sigh in relief.

As Winston was babbling about his feelings and trying not to make the other feel to uncomfortable and not feel forced to say anything back, Jay did what Winston never expected in those moments. The moment their lips crashed together, taking his breath away made his body melt in his embrace. Hands wrapped around Jay’s waist while lips opened and welcomed his rough and hungry kiss.

When the kiss broke, Winston had to take small breaths and re-arrange his thoughts. His eyes were locked on Jay’s lips before lifting them and be caught in the others gaze. The words synked so deep into his racing heart that all he could do as a respond was nodding. It was Jay’s way to make him stay alive till the end if he wanted to find out his answer and he so wanted to hear it even though he already felt it. But his heart wanted to hear them.

Holding Jay’s hand , they rushed through the tunnels reaching the exit and the chaos that was outside.

With one last glance at Jay, Winston took a deep breath before letting his hand go and started running towards one of the enemy’s men, sliding on the wet ground, yanking an ax from a nearby corps and slashing the man in half, making blood spread all over his body. Now Winston was looking like a captain. A fierce warrior ready to kill.

Standing up and moved to the next one that was fighting one of his men, slashing his back and let him fall lifeless on the ground. His men acknowledge the force and ground combat the other was capable of. Winston was better on the ground than in the sky, but he was super vigilant of all his surroundings. Leading his mem to keep fighting and giving them the courage again that they were slowly loosing it because of the numbered enemy.

-------------------------------

“Oh God …” Leo breath out a sigh in relief when he heard Chase voice and eyes half opened, pulling him closer to his chest, holding him there for a few moments, assuring himself that he felt the heartbeat of the other and that he was still alive and that he wasn’t too late. Without realizing, a few teardrops feel on his cheeks as he was hugging the other, thanking all gods that he was still alive. “I’ve sent guards down the tunnels. They should find him. And from how I know Winston, he would fight for his survival” he whispered, taking Chase’s hand and kissing his palm, then holding it to his cheek. “We’ve come prepared for anything … to fight till the very end” he added lifting the others chin with his fingers to look into his eyes and to press his lips against his in a clumsy and shaken kiss as he was still trying to pull himself together now that he found him.

As he kissed Chase, he remembered that there was a man in the room with them that had threatened his mate’s life and needed to be punished for that. All that he has done was called treason and attempted murder to the heir of a throne which in his Kingdome was dealt with death.

“YOU!” he said after he broke the kiss and turned to face the man that was struggling to pull himself up from the ground. He helped Chase stand leaned on the table he had been layed and turned towards the old man, stepping closer, feeling his rage building up again. Claws at the ready as he got closer.

“You deserve to die for what you did” he growled back, eyes glowing again as he reached the man’s body, caught him by the collar and throw him in the nearest wall again.

“You deserve no mercy” he said through his clenched teeth getting closer again to the man, catching him by his throat and lifting him up in the air against the wall tightening his grip around his neck, making him choke.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Edited by mik3la

Jay felt Winston's hand slip out of his as Winston charged forward. The redhead bit his lower lip as he took a moment to watch the man going absolutely feral. It was so hot. Winston was like one of those vikings. Only, no man could ever look even half as hot with right in that moment he slashed a man in two.

Jay smiled at himself. Winston was definitely something completly driffrent from what he had been used to. And yet he liked it.

Jay got into the fight himself not long after. He picked up a discarded knife from the floor and pounced on the two mutants coming at him. He sendt his elbow straight into the first guys faces and duck the sword the second one had swung. He cut the seconds man's knee cap and as the 'thing' kneeled Jay cut his throat. The mutant drowned in his own blood and fell over. The second one was just getting over the first hit but Jay was quicker and turned the knife around in his hand and threw it straight into the creature's chest. It hit and the mutant fell back. Jay jumped over and leaned in over the person to grab the handle and twisted the knife to it cut his artery. The 'thing's' hand stopped moving and dropped to the floor as his eyes became blank.

Chase squeezed his hold on Leo's shirt and tried hugging him tighter as he felt his mate tremble. He sighed a breath of relif when Leo told him about Winston and the guards. Then Leo's took his hands.

He wripped the tears from Leo's eyes as they were on his cheeks. He was yet again reminded that Leo looked so handsome, eben when he he looked so vulnerable. His mate was stunning. Chase felt himself getting flusthered in his chest again as Leo slowly pulled him in for a kiss. Chase's lip were a light hint of blue and a bit cooler cause of the blood they'd drained from him. He bathed in Leo's warmth like he was Chase's own safty blanket.

He'd missed Leo so badly through all this ordeal. He had been afraid that he wouldn't ever see him again and felt his throat tighten. Leo seemed to have collected himself because his shaking stopped midway. And when their kiss ended there was a firm determinantion in his face.

On 5/4/2023 at 2:07 AM, mik3la said:

“YOU!” 

Anger replaced the gentlness over Leo's fictures but Chase knew that those emotions weren't meant for him. He had almost forgotten about his uncle.

Marcus looked pathetic. His royal uncle had always thought of himself as better and stronger then anyone. Seeing the man looking this way made Chase think about how karma was a bitch that turned on you.

Marcus growled with blood at the corner of his lip. Apart he was pissed how some low born fucking lander could have that audacity to wound him.

Chase knew Marcus wasn't all that powerful. Even if he had never fought his uncle he knew the son was way stronger cause of his huge size when he shifted.

Marcus looked almost like a kids toy by the way his mate threw him into the next wall again. Marcus yelled out in pain while cursing Leo.

"You fucking filth are nothing! I am gonna get rid of you all!" He yelled as he struggled to get free from Leo's grib on his throat. His legs kicked around.

Chase made his way over to Leo. Although he he wasn't walking straight he didn't fall either. He held himself up by placing a hand in Leo's back.

"Who exactly is the filthy one here" Chase tried his bedst to put as much strenght in his voice as possible. "Admit it Marcus you were never meant for anything and that made you bitter. You are as filthy as they come and you don't deserve to even breathing the same air as us. You aren't anything and no one will ever reminded your name"

"Dirty manhore!" Marcus eyes stared at Chase with both pure anger and disguise. He looked like a mad man with his bloodshot eyes and flaring nostrils.

It would seem that after their lost the first time they reached this place, they were finally winning this battle. Minute by minute that passed, Winston and the others were able to strike down every enemy that they were encountering and not just on land, but in the sky as well. The flying creatures were slowly outnumbered by their fallow dragons and pinned to the ground one by one.

As Winston was about to head to help one of his comrades, he saw movement with the corner of his eyes that was heading towards a carriage and horses. They were far away from where he was standing but he spotted the crazy doctor that had spoken about him and prince Chase when they first arrived here. The man was followed by other guards and was trying to escape.

So, in a moment of rage, Winston turned and started running after them but he wasn’t able to catch them up so he thought the only possible thing that he could and he transformed himself in his dragon form, flying low towards them.

The guards started to shoot at him with arrows and some of them had some sort of other weapons that shoot at him. He managed to dodge mostly before he shot fire at them, placing the carriage on fire. The horse’s nay as they stopped and started to panic and as he got closer and was about to smash the carriage, one of the guards shot at him, hitting him in his shoulder, making him growl in pain as he swirl in the air and landed on the ground.

The pain in his shoulder was different that anything he had experience before. This was something else. The shot pierce right through his shoulder, leaving a small whole in the flesh as he turned back into his human form, bleeding and coughing as he was trying to get up but the pain was like acid, burning his skin.

Lifting his head he saw the doctor get out from the carriage with some bags and freed one of the horses to run away. No … damn it … what the hell is this thing …., he thought, trying to ignore the pain but it was hard. His vision it was getting blurry with every second as he watched the guard that shot him stepping closer with the thing, pointing it at him again. No..no..no… this cannot be the end … this cannot be the end … , he frowned at the man as he was getting ready to shot him again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo’s eyes narrowed as the old man started to throw dirt at them, still thinking that he had the upper hand in this fight. He was about to slash his fingers in the other when he felt Chase’s hand on his back which made him turn and look at his mate. Clearly the other wasn’t feeling alright and was struggling but he was trying to be tough in the eyes of the old man. To show him that he didn’t broke him or whatever he was trying to do.

Watching chase spit out his hate towards the man in such a strong voice made him proud. It gave him a little tingling down his spine to see Chase be so confident and strong even in his situation. He really was amazing. But his light moment ended when the old man called his mate a manwhore which infuriate him beyond compare. In that moment his eyes turned burning red, and without any hesitation or remorse of any sort, he got his claws out on the hand that was holding the man by the neck, piercing his flesh and then pulled his hand, ripping his neck open, leaving a limb and bloody amazed old man’s body fall on the ground. He literally took his throat out in that moment, splashing some blood on his in the process, but he didn’t flinch.

“No one calls my mate a manwhore and lives” he growled at the dead body before turning to wrap his hands around the other, not sure how much strength he had left.

“Easy now my feisty dragon” he teased while holding Chase’s body against his. “Its over now” he whispered kissing his forehead and turning away from the dead body. “Let’t get you home” he said looking in those icy eyes. “Are you able to walk or do you want me to carry you?” he said with a soft cocky smile on his face.

Jay was along the men fighting when he suddenly say Winston run past them. He tried to call out after him. But the other properly didn't hear him. He killed the man in front of him as his eyes followed Winston. When the man transformed Jay curesed abd looked around for anything use full. Doing to the pretty bracelets around his wrists he still couldn't transform. He saw some horses tied up and headed over to get one. The horses panted and whined frightened by his looks and the blood clung to his clothes. 

Jay yanked the rains free and jumped up on the house. Although there wasn't horses back in skyland Jay was actually pretty good. He turned the horse around and set after Winston's dragon form in the sky.

Whatever had the man's attention had to be important enough for him to leave his men to go after it alone. Jay rode the horse fast and hard he tried to keep a visual on Winston while watching out for the road ahead.

When Winston fell from the sky the man gritted his teeths and pushed the horse even harder. They weren't too far behind not but maybe it still wasn't enough.

The doctor got away with his bags as the guards held Winston at gunpoint. The gun was one of the doctors inventions and it worked just as good on mutants as it did on dragons. There was only a few shots left in the gun though so every shot had to be accurate. The guard aimed at Winston's head. It was easier to blow his brains out that aim for the heart on a dragon. His finger was just slightly pressing down on the tricket when sudden a huge body with four legs ran him down. Jay caught the gun and fired it after the other guards. The men fell like flies. Jay jumped off the horse and ran over to Winston. "Fuck! That was so stupid even for you! Going alone goods Winston" He scolded as he pulled the man to him worried. He could se blood coming from the other's shoulder and looked at the wound. Whatever it was had left clear through his shoulder. "Stay still." He said as he tore his sleev open to to banded Winston's should.

Chase felt insulted and anger at Marcus's words. Leo was hos mate!! He wanted to rip the man's throat out but Leo was quick to act and did before he could have.

Chase sighed calmly as he wripped Marcus's blood off his face. He wasn't sad to see his uncle go. To be honest it was an relief. Chase looked back up as he felt Leo's arms pull him in. Je felt greatful for the support because it really was hard for him to just stand. He smiled as he rested his head in the crook of Leo's neck.

On 5/6/2023 at 1:05 AM, mik3la said:

“Are you able to walk or do you want me to carry you?”

"... I don't think I can.. I think I might pass out soon. My head is so.. fuzzy" Chase replied hesitant. He normally didn't like to be carried in public but he knew that if he wasn't honest with Leo. His mate would get worked up.

Chase could already feel his consciousness starting to tone out. "..Get me home love.." Chase said softly before passing out.

At this point what could Winston do but wait for his death sentence to come. Seeing the weapon pointed at his head, Winston took a few deep breaths, closing his eyes and waiting for his demise. He wasn't going to look the man in the eye as he didn't want the last thing he was seeing to be that guy. He wanted only one person to see and that was Jay. As he was waiting for the shot to happen he only jumped when he heard the commotion in front of him which made him open his eyes instantly only to see Jay coming to his rescue. A soft smile appeared on his face as his body felt colder and swear was dropping down his forehead. His vision was getting more blurry than before and felt a strong need of sleep. 

Just then Jay caught him in his arms and his voice and words made him laugh a little. "I know ... but that doctor ... he wanted something from the prince ... I needed to stop him" he said trying hard to keep his eyes open but they were getting so heavy and he felt tired. The weapon had caused a lot of blood loss, more than anything had before. Winston had been already a little weakened before and now with this gunshot, it was making it difficult to keep it up. 

"What about the others?" he whispered and grunted in pain when Jay had wrapped something around his shoulder which made it too tight. "Is it safe?" he whispered back through groans of pain, leaning his head against Jay's shoulder, forcing his eyes to open but it was getting heavier and heavier. "Sorry for acting stupidly sometimes" he mumbled with his eyes closed before he finally passed out, not able to fight the tiredness anymore. 

-------------------------------------------

Leo's eyes never left Chase as he spoken and could see that the other wasn't feeling alright. Fear rushed through his entire body, making his stomach clench, thinking that he had been too late. So he lifted Chase into his arms, bridal style and stepped out of the tunnels in to the open, checking the area. 

Luckily they have won this battle, managing to capture some of the guards that worked for Chase's uncle and most of the creatures that had jumped on them were now put to rest. It was a victory but it didn't felt like it. Not until he knew Chase was safe and not harm in any way possible. Not until he was sure Chase was going to recover from this. 

Looking around at his remaining men, Chase sigh. There were casualties from their side as well, but they were still standing. Then again, this was the consequences of going to war. Not all men would return home, but they would always try to get as many as possible back. 

"Let's head home men" he said looking to one of the men nearest to him and pointed to get closer and hold Chase for a second. He then turned into his dragon form and then took Chase's body in his hands and flew up in the sky, heading back to his castle, alongside his left men. 

12 hours ago, mik3la said:

"What about the others?" 

"They can manage" he answered seemingly not worried since things were going their way as Leo's soldiers arrived.  "They are gonna be okay, your prince is with them. Now shut and let me worry about you, you are bleeding quite badly" Jay manage to both sound angry abs worried as he manage to stop the wound from bleeding futher.. He paniced and felt his heart stiffen when Winston entire body suddenly became lime. Jay took Winston into his arms and sighed in relief when he saw he was still breathing. "Hang on Beautiful, I'm gonna get you back home safely. He said before lifting Winston up in his harm and carried him bridal style over to the horse he had arrived on.

Jay manage to catch up with the last to the foot men whom could help him transfer Winston over to a carried. Jay stayed by Winston's side the entire way and held a close eye on the wound. He'd try to break the cuffs off. But everytime he tried the magic in the cuffs would burn his flesh with electricity. It was so painful and agonising that he had to stop. It took hours to get back even with the wagon. But every other dragon was already gone so even if it angeren him he couldn't get Winston to a doctor before they reached the castle.

He carried Winston straight to the clinic where a nurse showed them to a free bed. "He was shot a few hours ago. I.. I did my best to tie it but he was bleeding alot. He has been out not long after the shot." Jay explained his best to the medic who came to help.

Winston wasn't the only one being treated all around soldiers and knights were being treated by everyone on the medic team. There were some doctors but yhe royal doctor wasn't among them.

Chase didn't wake once. Not even as the air blew through his everything as Leo flew him back. He hadn't heard his mate call for the doctor or felt the soft mattress as Leo had layed him down on their bed. Chase was breathing but his skin still looked quite pale as the doctor arrived.

The doctor noter that Chase would need fluid and told Leo after making sure that Chase was otherwhise okay.

"He has lost alot of blood but I can give him dome plasma to complacide the missing doze for now. The next few days he should heat and rest plenty to get his body back to normal."

Chase dreamed a peaceful dream that wad the kind of dream you didn't really know what was about. His mind felt foggy but at some point He was playing in a field. Him all along. And he was having so much fun. Then he asked himself where Leo was and a tiny voice asked. "Who is Leo?" 

Where to Chase replied. "He is my mate" he looked down in the grass and saw a tiny bird looking up at him from it's nest. Hiden away in the tall grass.

"Oh?" It said and without another word it flew off.

"Wait! You can't go. Your egg is getting cold!" He tried to yell after the little bird but it just disappeared. Chase sat down to kerp any predators away from the nest. Bit as time passed by he worried for the egg as the little bird didn't come back.

Chase picked it up and tried to keep it harm. He gently held it to his body but suddenly the egg was gone.. it had disappeared just like the little bird. Chase rubbed his stomach. He felt a warm tingling in his stomach and hugged his arms around himself.

Then he woke up. Chase felt dizzy as he opened his eyes 

Winston could do much after he passed out. For a very long he couldn't hear nor feel anything. The pain that he once felt because of the wound that the shot gave him was long gone. He felt at peace. He felt safe. Was this the end? Maybe. All he ever wanted was the pain to go away and that happened already. So what next? Memories flashed before him, showing his good life that he had. Friends and families as they come and go. All his training life and fights side by side with his friend the prince. It felt like this was it. It felt like he had done enough and he could finally rest. 

As they all arrived back to the castle and the doctors were trying to take care of all the wounded men that have return, it was quite hard to manage everything. But the persistence of Jay had made one of the doctors to have a look on the captain and try to mend his wounds. But as they were trying that, and his mind roaming into the darkness of abys surrounded by his memories, Winstons body was slowly getting colder and colder, almost loosing him. 

"Come one Captain! Don't die on us!" said the doctor trying to stop the bleeding that started again. It would seem that the bullet hit close to the heart and it was making it hard for the doctor to operate on him. He shouted to the nurses to come and help him, moving Jay to the side so they can work. 

The doctor and nurses were trying everything they had to keep Winston alive and not completely passing away but it was difficult to hold back someone that didn't fought back to stay alive. That, because in Winstons mind, he had played his part. There was no point for him to keep fighting. The prince was safe, the royal family was safe. For now. But hadn't he done enough? How much more did he had to fight? For them? Maybe. But he was tired. So very tired and he had nothing to turn back to. He was all alone. 

Just in that moment as Winstons mind was thinking that, the flash of memories shift and were showing him all his comrade that depended on him and another figure that made him paused from his path to the afterlife. Jay .... The images showing him their first meeting, their bickering, their flight together and his dragon form that had fascinated him so much when he first saw it. Their first night spend together as it was Winston's first time. His cocky smile and snarky words but always making him like him more. Their fight together side by side and how perfect they were in sink. Would he be okay if I go now? I'm worried for him ... after all he's been through ... his father betraying the royals and going rogue which caught him in the middle and having to fight against his father ... that hasn't been an easy task ... Oh Jay ... I said i was going to wait for the battle to finish, even looking forward for you to tell me those 3 words but ... I failed you ... I'm not worthy or strong enough to stand by your side. I'm just a soldier and you are a royal ... I let my heart be selfish and here is where it brought me ... The images kept showing Jay over and over again with his smile and the look on his face as he looked back to Winston, making him see and understand the others feelings without the words. 

"We're loosing him damn it!" shouted the doctor when he felt no pulse anymore and started to move his hands as fast he could using all the tools the nurses had brought to him. The others soldiers stepped closer watching the doctor trying to save the captain. Even if they were in pain themselves, they were still worried for the captain. 

For a brief moment Winston hesitated to go further on the path as he kept watching over and over again the image of Jay and then they stopped. The field he was in started to be washed over by a dim light which made him turn to go back on his path, but his heart was eking with every step he was taking as he was heading towards the lighted door. Just when he was about to touch the knob a whisper came to him which made him stop and turn around. The voice was familiar but as he was looking around he didn't see anyone. maybe i'm just imagining ... there is no one there but me, he thought turning back to the door and then the whisper happened again, this time louder and more clearer and he instantly took a step back from the door. The voice was very much recognizable. It was Jay's voice. Jay ... Jay is calling me ... I ... I have to go back .... I cannot go yet ... I still have things to do, things to protect ... things to say ..., he thought looking back and another path was created for him which was a field full of green grass and lilies. He looked one last time at the shining door , shaking his head. Not my time yet, he said turning around and running towards the flower field and in an instant he was covered by light and when he opened his eyes his body jerked off and he gasped for air. 

The doctor exhaled in relief , alongside the rest of the crowd at the sight of their captain opening his eyes and breath again. Winston half opened eyes looked around and saw the doctor and nurses next to him which had a soft smile on their faces. 

"Welcome back Captain" said the doctor looking at the nurse and finishing cleaning his wound and bandaging him. The stinging pain made Wisnton grimace but he was ignoring it as he was looking for one specific person which he found it right away at the other end of the bed, which made Winston show a small smile before groaning again when the doctor knot the bandage. 

"Now, everyone back in your beds. Lets give him some space" said the doctor looking at Winstond and the other, deciding to leave them some private space and pulled the curtain to the bed, turning to tend the other patients. 

Winston didn't know what to say as he was looking at Jay, so the only thing that came in his mind was to reach his hand out towards the other, wanting him closer and to take his hand. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side, the royal doctor was brought urgently in the princes chambers where he found a pass out prince and the prince/king in his state. But he started to work on the prince that was on the bed first. 

Hearing what the doctor was saying and seeing that Chase wasn't showing any waking symptoms made Leo's heart stop. "what ever it needs ... please doctor do something for fucking hell ... save him. I don't know what those people did to him but you must save him" he said with a trembling voice and panic as he took Chase's hand and hold it in between his hands, standing on one side of the bed, leaving room for the doctor on the other side. 

From time to time , as the doctor was doing his work, Leo would kiss the back of Chase's hand and run his fingers through his hair. "Please come back to be love ... don't leave me .... I need you" he whispered kissing the back of his palm and Chase's forehead. 

After the doctor finished in making the transfusion they were left alone. The doctor said that now he had to wait for Chase to wake up, that he should get better but he didn't see anything different on the other. His skin was still paller than usual, his lips had a shade of dark red and his breathing was slower than normal. 

"Please Chase .... come back to me .... I'm sorry for making you wait so long ... I should have been more careful and protect you better ... i'm sorry .... please come back love" he whispered as tears fell down his face, kneeling next to the bed, not letting the others hand go and resting his forehead on Chase's hand  that he was holding and kissing from time to time, not knowing what else he could do. Leo cried and sat there waiting in agony for the other to wake up, until he fell sleep with his head rest on Chase's palm. 

Jay had watched it all. As he nurses pushed him aside he had to hold himself back form not going to Winston. He couldn't be in their way as they tried to save him.

On 5/15/2023 at 10:20 PM, mik3la said:

"We're loosing him damn it!"

No..NO! Winston!! felt the room spine around him and his knees shook under his weight. "Don't you go die on me now you hear, Winston!" Jay yelled as he tried to get over to Winston's side but strong hands held him away from their captain. Properly unsure if Jay was going to hurt him of just be in the way.

Jay fell to his knees. Its my fault. I couldn't bring him sooner.. Winston.. you can't go. No you can't your stuborn asshole! Jay curesed at Winston inside is head as is eyes started watering. please, I can't love any more else... I haven't even told you my feelings. You can just give up.. Winston.. Jay lower his head and folded his hands. Praying to the gods over and over not to take this person from him. Jay had never been much faithful to any religion, but right now he found a bit of comfort for something he couldn't even see.

He didn't know for how long he stayed like that. His heart beat fast and his breathing unstady as he watched the doctors trying their best.

Jay squeezed his eyes shut tingly. --"please Winston" he said the words out loud and hoped with all of his being.

Suddenly the room changed. Jay could feel the tension lifting but was afraid to open his eyes right the way. It wasn't before he heard the doctor speak up that he actually looked.

On 5/15/2023 at 10:20 PM, mik3la said:

"Welcome back Captain"

Jay got back up on his feets as he kept his eyes on Winston. Winston whom looked exausted and disoriented. He saw how the other's eyes were searching through the room until those gorgeous blu eyes landed on him. Jay smiled and walked up to Winston's bed as the other reached out for him. He didn't even notice the others leaving to give them space. He could only focus on Winston.

Jay took Winston's hand in both of his and sat down beside Winston on the bed.

"..." Jay opened and closed his mouth as his throat couldn't sound the words.

"Don't ever give me duch a fright again.. I thought my heart was gonna stop.. they said.. they said that they w..were lossing y..you. Fuck!" Jay curesed as his voice began to studder. "He squeezed Winston's hand in his. "I feel like crying and getting mad. Then kiss every inch you, to make sure you are safe." He admitted as looked at Winston confused with himself.

"Your were so reckless, I would never forgiving you if you had died"

Chase felt varm and comfortable like he was buried in soft warm clouds. He could smell the familiar scent of home and his mate before he even opened his eyes. Chase looked up into the same celling he had gotten use to by now and sighed out a relived breath. Then he turned his head to the side and saw Leo. Chase's heart began to fluttered at the sight of him. He was do glad that the nightmare he had just been through really was over. He was back with his mate. Leo held his hand tightly eventhough the other clearly was asleep. Chase slowly turned on his side to watch Leo silently. Chase was still very weak but he also couldn't getting himself to sleep now. He looked as Leo racket face and gently stroke his lover's cheeks. He could feel dry up tears and he felt a pain through his chest at the thought of making Leo cry. He could image how stressed and worried for him Leo must be. "Sorry" Chase whispered. "You kept it up so well for me... I love you Leo"

Seeing the other in that state made his heart sink and felt even more bad than before when for a second he had thought it was finally the time for him to go. Jay’s studder voice made Winston love him even more as he understood there that even if the other didn’t expressed his feelings before, he was now showing them. All his emotions were out of hand showing on his face and the watery eyes that he had. Had he been crying? That thought made him sad as well. The knowledge of someone hurt that much because he was going to die changed something inside of him. It was the reason of living that he found when he was in that dark place ready to take the final step which he hesitated when he heard his voice reminding him that there was someone waiting for him.

“I’m sorry …” he managed to say as he watered his lips which were dry and breath deeply. “I wouldn’t mind if you would get mad at me … I’m really sorry “ he whispered back looking at the other with gentle eyes filled with emotion.

Yes, he had been reckless and everything the other was telling him because he thought he could catch the doctor on his own, not calculating the values of those men having weapons that could do more harm then anything he ever seen.

“You’re hurt as well … haven’t the doctors check on you yet?” he said frowning seeing the bruises on the others body and the cuffs still on his hands. “I’ll tell them to tend you as well” he said turning and reaching his other hand to grab the cover that was around his bed to call for a doctor, but the cover was to far away and he groan in pain when he tried to lean towards it more.

---------------------------------------------------------------

As Leo was resting with his head on Chase’s hand, he felt the light brush against his cheek which made him frown a little in his sleep and groan as he wake up. His whole body ecked everywhere because of the tense muscles that he had been holding for so long which relaxed a little after they were back. But the tension still remained. Hearing a slight of the others voice he opened his eyes and jolted his head up looking at Chase with worry.

“You’re awake …. Are you okay? How are you feeling? Does anything hurt?” he said sitting on the edge of the bed, holding Chase’s hand still in his as with the other one he was brushing it over Chase’s forehead, neck and the rest of his body, like trying to check for any place that might be in pain.

With an exhale his eyes got filled with tears which started to fall again on his cheeks. He kissed again the back of Chase’s palm taking deep breaths and sighs.

“I thought I came to late … I thought I’ve lost you …. I’m sorry for taking me so long to come for you” he said closing his eyes for a few seconds, trying not to image what could have happened if he had reached the place seconds later.

“Doctor … right, I need to get the doctor to check on you now that you’re awake” he said quickly wanting to get up and call for the doctor but the other stopped him, making him pause and looked at his beautiful icy eyes which he thought he would never seen them again. He was like in a frenzy state, agitated if one could put it into words as worry was still lingering above him.

Jah held Winston back. "I'm fine, don't!.. Don't move around" Jay said as he gently pushed the other back. "It's just some bruises, I'll live" he informed. "But the nice bracelets here is a hazard." He said angry at himself. "If I could have gotten them off I could have arrived with you sooner. Maybe then you wouldn't have been in this state... I'm sorry" Jay curesed at himself inside for sounding so defeated. "I'll properly get a blacksmith to cut them off but I wouldn't leave you yet.. if that is okay with you, I want to be by your side for abit longer" he looked at Winston and slowly took his hand.

"You don't mind me here do you?" He asked with a soft smile as he remembered Winston's confession. 

"I'm okay.." Chase said as he grabbed Leo's hand. Preventing him from leaving. He didn't want to see another doctor right now. "Come here" he signaled for him to come join Chase on the bed. Once Leo's was beside him, Chase snuggled into him. Leo felt so warm and nice. "This is the best medicin I could ever get" he smiled warmly as he tried to comfort his distressed mate. He gently rubbed his hand over Leo's chest, shoulder and neck.

Looking back at Jay he was about to scold him like a child for not getting checked by a medic even if they were mere bruises, but he bit his tongue and just looked at him and down at the bracelets when he mentioned them. “They should have a counter spell to deactivate them … You can ask one of the arcane archers. They might know a thing or two about this type of things” he said placing his other hand over the bracelets and then under Jay’s chin to make him look at him.

“You don’t have to be sorry … You weren’t at fault for these… if anything, I need to thank you for coming after me because otherwise, I would have been dead now” he touched his cheek as he smiled, moving his hand back over his before Jay spoke again and took his hand.

“Of course not … how can you say that even in joke” he said frowning but then smiled at the other as he poked his forearm gently. “I will never mind you being with me” he added tightening his grip on their hands together, showing him that he was truthful to his words.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo moved next to Chase, not able to deny him anything at this point. Whatever the other wanted he was going to do. As Chase moved closer to him, Leo wrapped his arms around his slim body sighing heavily. They sat like that for a moment, giving Leo enough time to process what the other was doing and chuckled.

“Even after such events and in your state, you’re still trying to comfort me when I should be the one doing that” he whispered, not giving Chase any opportunity to move away from him and see his saddened smile. He had so many questions of what had happened in there. Who was his uncle working with and maybe if he heard their plan or something. Anything that could make him project his anger and fury to someone else beside himself. He had put Chase in danger because he never took into account that they might try to get inside their city and attack. How foolish of him. And that almost cost his mate’s life. His own life practically because if he had found Chase dead then he wouldn’t had had a reason to live anymore.

“In that case we can stay as much as you desire like this” he kissed his forehead and rested his head on top of the others head, laying in bed in silence where the only thing that could be heard was their hearts.

Jay felt himself getting flusthered as Winston pulled his chin up to make him look at him. It wasn't unusual like him but then again. 

“You don’t have to be sorry … You weren’t at fault for these… if anything, I need to thank you for coming after me because otherwise, I would have been dead now”

"..." Jay couldn't say anything back. He felt confused in his heart. He didn't think he deserved Winston's  thanks because it was 'his' father would had been involved in this. And he still felt guilty about everything.

“I will never mind you being with me”

Jay felt Winston's hand tighten. He smiled and sat down on the bed. "I just had to make sure.. you were passionate on the battlefield" he chuckled as he stroke Winston's hair with his free hand. "I remember everything you said.." he looked at Winston's lips thoughtfully and then to his eyes. "You said you loved me. And I said that I would give you my answer once it was over.." Jay licked his lips as he felt himself getting flusthered and nervous again.

"I don't realize my feelings before you told me, and to be honest it kinda embarrassing for me. I knew I liked you.. alot. But when you told me I learned what this feeling was called. I love you too Winston... Eventhough we haven't known eachother for long I feel strongly for you." Jay tried not to shy his gace away as he confessed.

“Even after such events and in your state, you’re still trying to comfort me when I should be the one doing that”

Chase smiled. "I feel better when you are" he replied simply. It was a good excuse to calm Leo raging beast and smooth his own.

After a while of them just laying there and enjoying eachother company Chase spoke up.

"You know you can ask me everything... But first you should know they didn't hurt me physically other than drain my blood. When you came Marcus had just gotten to me" he sound strong and almost fearless as he gave Leo the green light to ask him.

Winston leaned in the others hand when he stroke his strand of hair, inhaling his scent for a second and then sighing turning his eyes back to the other. While the other continued speaking and remembering him what he had promised inside the caves, his eyes never left his, showing a gentle smile on his face, knowing already what the other was about to say. And there they were. The three words that he wanted to hear which made his heart race in his chest and cheeks blush a pale shade of red.

A bright smile spread further on his face, holding the others gaze, knowing that this was important for him. How could a man like Jay that was so complete different than his usual type, not to mention gender, made him fall over heals for him. It was still so unknown for him. But he liked it.

He reached one of his hands to the others shirt to grab him and pull him closer. Even if he didn’t had his full strength back, he appreciated that the other helped him a little. Without any words he lifted his head and pressed their lips together in a passionate kiss, not caring about his stingy wounds.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo hesitated for a second not sure what or how he could ask the other about what happened. Even after given the green light in doing so he wasn’t sure how to do so. Taking a deep breath he decided to ask the very simple question that came into his mind and that bugged him.

“Why did they used your blood and not kill you in the first place?” he asked and then realized how that sounded. “Don’t get me wrong. I’m happy that they didn’t but … what did they needed your blood for? Did you catch on any conversation on them as they kept you there?” he added sighing as he felt stupid for the way he addressed the first question.

“I understood from the others that the doctor escaped. They told me that Winston ran after him and almost got killed but he managed to survive” he said as the other had woken up before Chase did and he had asked one of the nurses to let him know about his friends state. That’s why he had fallen asleep. He had calmed a little knowing his friend had survived and had woken up.

Jay look at Winston in aw as some color started to bloom in the man's cheeks. He was yet again reminded of Winston's beauty and he was so lost in watching him that he got a little startled when Winston grabbed him by the collar. Jay couldn't have helped the smiled on his lips even if he had tried to. Jay leaned in over Winston and sealed his lips over Winston's.

He felt a little guilty when he hard the other whince a little and ajusted their position so Winston wouldn't haft to strain himself. Jay's mouth followed Winston's warm lips. They kissed a few times by now but Jay just love the feeling of Winston's full lips on his. His heart was racing and his breathing unstady as the two started to get lost of breath.

Jay was the one who pulled back first. He hands tickled to pull Winston into him lap and keep kissing him sensless. But he didn't want the wounds to re-open again and had it force himself in check.

"...ah... you aren't .. playing fair" Jay groaned out as he tried to calm his breathing. Although he protested. The dickprint in his pants showed that he was far from angry. "Stop tempering me. You are wounded.. heal first"

Chase could see Leo hesitanted and he couldn't blame him.

On 5/19/2023 at 1:45 AM, mik3la said:

“Why did they used your blood and not kill you in the first place?” 

That was partly a question he himself wasn't too sure off either. Well he remembered what he had heard the doctor tell him but Chase was still very much in doubt.

"... he told me the reason but.. I'm not too sure if the doctor wasn't just crazy.. he said my dna was valuable because.. well he said I was with child, but that is just crazy right.." Chase lower his eyes to stare at Leo's chest instead of his face. He didn't know what to think. Maybe a part of him hoped it was true but he was scared.

"If you hadn't arrived they'd might really have taken everything of me do i doubt they would have keep me alive and well. But other that what he said.. I don't know anything more. As you know they drew my blood and did some weird tests. They had this machine that looked straight into my head without any pain. Most of the tests didn't hurt. Or I just couldn't feel them cause of the drugs.. " 

Chase nipped on his bottom lip. "I just.. don't know what to think about it" 

Winston hummed in the kiss as he opened his mouth to invite him in, tangling his tongue with his in a crazy dance. He groan a few times feeling a little discomfort from his wounds but he didn’t cared about that in that moment. All he cared was the man before him. The man that changed him. But changed him in a good way.

When Jay broke the kiss, Winston was panting for air but the smile on his face meant that he had liked it. He liked it a lot and giggled when Jay commented that he wasn’t playing fair.

Those words made him look at his eyes for a second and then at his body close to his and lower at his waist where he could very well notice the effects of the kiss. He would be lying if he would say he hadn’t been affected by it as well. He got hard from the moment their lips touched and he took him in his arms, his whole body reacted.

“But it is so much more interesting this way” he whispered brushing his lips against his and pulling himself back, looking innocently at the other. It was first time for him playing and teasing the other like this, but it just came to him to act like this and it felt right.

“What can I say. You have that effect on me as well. So we’re even … for now” he said placing his hand against Jay’s chest. His eyes were showing so much more than words could ever describe, that in those moments the silence, wasn’t a bad thing.

Winston was about to kiss him again when the voice of one of his men came from behind the curtain and before the guy pulled the curtain to the side, he had facepalmed Jay’s face a little way back, seeming like they were talking and not about to kiss.

“What is it Corey” asked Winston taking a deep breath acting like nothing happened. Corey was a young soldier. Maybe one of the youngest amongst them. Everyone was seeing him like a little brother so seeing him alive and safe, Winston smiled happily.

Seeing that he might have interrupted something, Corey blushed and shacked his head.

“N-Nothing that im-important sir. Just wanted to see you’re okay .. N-Now I have and I-I’m going to let you rest. Bye now” he said all blushed in the face and turned rushing away after he pulled the curtain back in its place.

Winston was confused but laughed at the whole interaction and then remembered he pushed or better said, slapped unintentionally Jay over the face when he pushed him back just a few seconds ago. He cupped his face checking him out.

“I’m really sorry for that … It was .. a reflex … I didn’t know how to react in the moment” he said laughing nervously as it kind of was a little funny. But he also didn’t wanted to slap him against the face.

“What can I do to make it up for that?” he asked with a wicked smile on his face, never turning his eyes away from Jay.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Leo listen and listen, nodding at everything the other was telling him, until his body had stiffened at the mention of him being pregnant. Frowning , at first he thought he heard it wrong but the other did said that the doctor told him he was special because of his brain and because he was pregnant.

Leaning back he looked at Chase, with the same confused look. “Y-You’re pregnant? He said that?” he asked still not believing that what he head was true. Because if Chase really was pregnant then that meant the miracle actually happened and he wasn’t going to lose his mind anymore.

Everything that the other had mentioned, the machine, the drugs. Everything was never processed as Leo’s mind was still locked of the information of the doctor saying Chase was pregnant.

“I-I have to go and get the doctor then. He didn’t mentioned anything when he first checked you but … he has to check you again and … and see if you’re …. If you’re …” as he started to say that he had jumped from bed, hyperventilating, his eyes never leaving the other. He just couldn’t believe it.

“You might be … pregnant?” he said breathing deeply in short paces, still not believing it.

“GUARD! Call the doctor. We will need a more deeper checkout from him” he said to one of his men staying at the door before turning his eyes to Chase and moving closer, taking his hands into his and kissing them.

“I know that the guy might have lied to confuse you but … if its true … if you’re really are … this … this would be … a miracle” he said with a smile as bright as the sun, hopping now that what the crazy doctor said to be true.

Jay groaned at Winston remarks. Fucking sly jerk. He chuckled at himself. Winston was gonna be the death of him. He thought as the other was about to kiss him again. But instead ended up smacking him.

Jay jerked back and held his hand over his hurt nose. He could feel tears stinging in his eyes and thought he had atleast gotten a bloody nose. He hadn't but it still hurt like fuck.

Jay was still holding his nose as he looked towards the young guard who had walked in on the.

He was cute but more like a little too puppy for him. It was nice of him thought to swing by and check in on Winston.

Once he was hone Jay found himself back in Winston's care as the man tried to inspect the damage. Luckily his nose had only gotten a little red from the blow.

7 hours ago, mik3la said:

“I’m really sorry for that … It was .. a reflex …"

"Nice reflexes" he comented with a dry laugh. He wasn't angry. It was just an accident.

“What can I do to make it up for that?” 

Jay smirked and slowly pulled away from Winston's hold. "First of. Get those wounds healed. You wouldn't have my lips again before you are completly recovered" he said and rubbed the side of Winston's face with his hand.

"Secondly don't ever try anything with that guy or any other for that matter. If you got a problem with that I'll be more than happe to do more than just kissing you in public. I don't wanna share what is mine but I got no problem showing it off"

6 hours ago, mik3la said:

“You might be … pregnant?” 

Chase felt warm in his cheeks as Leo stared at him. Then he became worried for his mate's well-being. Chase tried to get up and calm his mate but Leo was flying all over the place calling for the doctor again.

Chase groaned and tried to him himself under the covers but Leo as persisting. Chase really didn't wanna see any doctors. He was already afraid of what the news would be.

If he wasn't pregnant Leo would get sad and if he was.. well Chase would be worried.

When Leo took his hands and called it a possible miracle, Chase just looked unsure. After a moment he sighed and nodded. "It would be" he said worried.

When the doctor came in Chase most of all wanted to hid away. He wasn't afraid of the doctor. But he was embarressed by the situation and his lack of strenght doing to his weak state.

The doctor looked at them doubtfully when he was told to take closer examination of Chase. To look for a possible pregnancy. The doctor however was in no position to correct or tell the prince otherwise. He collect his things as he asked into Chase well being.

"Have you lost weight or felt nauseated? How about in the mornings, do you eat?"

Chase bite his lips as he watched the man take out a few things from his bag.

"I don't think I've gained or lost weight reasonly. I was feeling rather unwell after Leo and I got back. I was checked once and it was most likely motion sickness from the trip. Other than that.. I can't remember" Chase answered seemingly trying to get everything.

The doctor gave him a small smile. He did remember the time Winston and Chase had stopped by. Nothing had stood out from back then. "If you are okay with it, can I touch your stomach?"

Chase nodded but wasn't really able to move much so he had to have the others help him get on his back and lift his shirt off. Chase closed his eyes as he felt uncomfortable when the doctor examined him. 

The doctor didn't feel anything special as he checked. He felt and poked his fingers gently into Chase sides and tried to feel anything inlarged. When he couldn't find anything he took out his took to listen in on Chase's stomach.

Chase looked at Leo nervously. His face was pale and he feel like he might just pass out again. He took in some short breath till the doctor told him to relax and breath deeply.

The doctor listened to Chase's heart beat. It was much weak but it was normal with things considered. He was just about to stop, when he heard something strange. There was a little rapid throb, so quiet he barely heard it.

'Throb throb..throb trob'

The doctor looked up at Chase without giving anything away as he was still not sure. He moved his hand up a little futher and gently poked.

Chase whinced uncomfortable and the doctor leaned back. He looked down at his tools in thoughts as he thought about about it.

"Well.. there definitely is a heart beat." He said to the two. "We'll have to considered other treatments for you, so it wouldn't effect the child"

Chase stared completly chocked. It was very difficult to take in.

"First of. Get those wounds healed. You wouldn't have my lips again before you are completly recovered"

Winston groan in disapproval at that first request as he didn’t like it but the other had a point. Not being completely healed meant that they would be more sexually frustrated. But it wasn’t his fault that the healing process was taking longer than expected. Sighing he agreed with the first thing. When the other mentioned the second one, he looked surprise to hear him be possessive of him. That made his body shudder a little. A reaction that he didn’t expect. The way he said it made it clear that from now one there was no turning back from this and that he was only his. The weird part is that that never crossed his mind. He never thought to do what they both did with someone else.

The promise of doing more to him in public than kissing made his core throb but managed to hide it with a deep breath and a sigh. Share what is his … yeah .. I’m his … , he thought looking at him silently before he spoke.

“In that case mister playboy, the second point goes both ways” he said pointing a finger at him. “You will have to do the same. Keep others away from you or …” he said leaning closer to him just inches away from his lips, keeping their eyes locked. “… or you can kiss this ass goodbye” he smirked and then continued. “You are mine as well and I don’t like sharing” he winked at him, placing a quick kiss on his lips before leaning back on the pillow, his cocky smile not leaving his lips.

-------------------------------------------

Leo’s happiness had clouded his mind and he couldn’t see the discomfort at first on the others face when he started to call the doctor, forgetting that Chase he didn’t want to be seen by one. But this was a big information and he wanted be sure. Even if that weird doctor might have lied to him and this whole pregnancy would turn to be fake. He wouldn’t hate or feel anything against Chase. He would be disappointed but he will still love Chase and it would pass eventually. But if the other was to be pregnant, they needed to know. He needed to know.

As the doctor examined the prince, Leo stood next to the bed and hold his hand as his eyes watched the doctor carefully. His possessiveness was wanting to get out but his mind was fighting it, telling himself that this was needed. Watching the doctors hands move around the others stomach he noticed the others discomfort so he tried to remember the other that he was there and that he wasn’t alone.

As time went by and the doctor was still trying to figure things out, Leo was slowly loosing hope of any pregnancy but it was worth believing. Noticing the way the doctor looked at the prince and him and back at the prince he feared that there might be something else. When the doctor spoke and informed them about the heartbeat and to consider other treatments for Chase and the child, Leo felt his legs melting and he fell on his knees next to the bed, still holding his hand in his. Leo was speechless with tears in his eyes. He couldn’t believe it. This was like a dream from which he was afraid to wake up at this point. Chase was with child.

“He’s with child? You’re sure doctor?” he found his voice again and asked the doctor just to get another confirmation. Then he looked at Chase with a big bright smile and tears in his eyes, getting back on his feet siting on the bed next to the other as he kissed his forehead. “This is a miracle … a fucking miracle …” he said placing his free hand over Chase’s stomach looking at his stomach and back at him. "Oh my god i cannot believe it ... Doc i'm going to be a father ..." he looks back at Chase. "We're going to have a baby ..." laughing and crying at the same time as he didn't know what reaction to have at this point as he was in extaz. 

Jay chuckled as Winston turned it all back around yo him.

"I wouldn't want to kiss your hot ass that way. I promise I wouldn't betray you." Jay said seriously and then chuck as Winston stole another kiss. He was always gonna have it his way in the end.

"You sly little minx" he laughed. "But I mean it, that was the last one. You can get all the kisses you want once your are healed again.

Jay stood and got out of Winston's reached. Both for his and the other's sake.

"Rest" he told Winston. "I'll go ask if we can transfer you back to your own bed but it might take a while" Jay said as he headed out on hall to talk with a doctors about moving him.

Chase looked as Leo starting to cry happy tears from the news. He had almost lost him and now they knew they were gonna have a baby together. Chase felt guilty because he couldn't share his mate's happiness right then. He was worried because it had been so long since any male could carry. He feared the baby wouldn't be healthy or if something would be wrong with it. He stared down at his stomach which didn't look any driffrent. He was so thin and looked nothing like he was pregnant.

"Is it gonna be healthy?" Chase asked the doctor worried.

"We are gonna haft to monitor the progress closely everyday. You are very weak from your ordeal and your body is working hard to supply both you and the fetus with blood. We've given you some plasma to avoid you going into a coma cause of blood lost. It stay for now. But you'll need to stay in bed for maybe a week and eat iron rich food. We can't give you a blood transfusion because we wouldn't know how it will effect your body and it may harm the fetus. Right now I'll say you are at the early state an the heart has just formed. It a bit quick but isn't unusual in this state of pregnancy for a woman. You been make we'll need to see." The doctor gave Chase a comforting smile. He had meet many worried parents before and it was normal for Chase to he unsettled with the news. The good thing was that he didn't show signs or sadness.

In all of his years this would be his first male pregnancy. The doctor would haft to bring more of his colleagues in so more ground could be covered and learn by this. It really was a miracle. The first pregnant male dragon in over a 100.000 years.

After the doctor had ensured Chase was comfortable he excuse to myself and left the room.

Chase rested his head heavily against the pillow. His head was hurting just a little and the uneasiness hadn't completly left him but he felt more relaxed now. Chase could even share a little smile with his mate. "So... a baby huh?.. I didn't expect this"  Chase felt a lump form in his throat and soon even his eyes started to water.

The blond sniffled as he tried to fight the tears but he couldn't fight gravity. "Oh god Leo!.. I still can't belive it" Chase smiled through his wet tearing eyes. "I love you.. and our futur child who ever he or she mighty be"

Watching the other leave him eventually and talk with the doctors made him keep the smile up but then had to compose himself and stop acting foolish. What just happened was strange even if he felt like acting that way. But it was something he never did before so it felt odd. The teasing and the word playing and flirting, these things were done usually by the girls. Hearing himself acting this way was making him feel a little worried but amused at the same time.

In the comfort of the bed, his body decided to take a break, making him feel like his limbs were heavy like concrete. He needed rest for now in order to recover. He never liked to stay in bed, especially in the hospital area. So he very much appreciated that Jay went to talk with the doctor to convince him to let him go in his room, maybe with supervision.

As he was trying to sleep, the mere memories of what had happened and how the guard pointed the gun at him while the doctor was escaping was making him frown in his sleep and shake a little. Even if he had overcome the danger, the memories weren’t leaving him that fast.

-----------------------------------

“We will be more careful from now on” said Leo pulling Chase back in his arms as he leaned  against the headboard so that the other could stay comfortable.

“I will do better … I will protect you and our child” he said and it felt so strange to say the words ‘our child’ when not long ago he didn’t saw a possibility. Not even now he wasn’t sure how all this happened. But he wasn’t complaining. No matter what the child was, it was a miracle.

“You’ll rest as long as necessary … I’ll talk with some of the guards to be at your disposal if you need anything and I am not around” he said looking at Chase. “No matter how you feel you need to let me or the guards know so they can call for the doctor” he continued but stopped as he realized what he was dong.

“I’m sorry … I just want you to feel safe again and comfortable” he sigh not knowing what else to say. Leo knew the danger wasn’t over. If anything, this was just the beginning. If that crazy bastard knew he was with child but was still drayning him of blood, it meant he had other plans. But what plans to do with Chase’s blood he just couldn’t get it. Shaking those thoughts away for the split second, turning his attention back to Chase.

“And I’m sorry I called the doctor on you when you didn’t want it in the first place but … when you said what the mad man said I just … it was a lot to process ….”

Jay had to wait till the doctor was available before he could ask if it was fin to move the captain to his rooms. The doctor told him that he could. But only if there was someone to keep an eye on him for the next 24 hours. Jay promise he would make sure to see to that. 

The doctor glanced down at Jay's handcuffs and suggested he'd get someone to remove those things soon rather than later.

Jay nodded and left to go see to Winston. Jeg pulled the curtain to the side gently but stopped where he was when he saw Winston had his eyes closed.

Jay looked around. There were lots of nurses and people around to look after Winston if he left now. He worried and hoped Winston would be fin and asleep till he got back. Jay quietly walked over to Winston's side to lean down an press a light kiss to the other's forhead.

"I'll be back to get you soon. Sleep well" he whispered and slowly walk out.

Jay found himself taking one of the houses in the courtyard and rode to town to look for a blacksmith.

One hour later he was cuffs free and heading back in his dragon form. He had paid the blacksmith with the mare he had rode. It wasn't his anyway and the guy was really happy with their deal. And Jay was glad to have his cuffs off.

He landed in the same curtyard he'd left from and tuck his wings in so he wouldn't hit any of the buildings. He quickly took on the shorts he had saved and ran back to the emergency room.

A nurse squeaked suprised when Jay came in barely dressed. Jay sendt her a teasing wink as he hurried through the room to get to Winston's bed.

Chase leaned against Leo. Feeling his mate's support made him calm down and slowly his tears stopped.

"I know why you did it and I don't blame you for anything. I would properly have done the exact same thing." He asured Leo as he lay his head on Leo's shoulder.

"I don't mind the guards being outside the door. But I wouldn’t want armed men in our room. A maid or any servants would be enough. I know you can't be around me always. And there is still the aftermath to take care off from the attack." Chase's body was slowly getting heavier and he fought to keep his eyes open.

"Your parents.. if it's save.. they can come back"

In his sleep Winston heard only a mumble done by someone but didn't wake up. This time, the sleep was deep and resting, giving his body the time to heal faster. The wounds on his body were slowly closing in and all the cuts and also the gun wound in his shoulder was slowly closing but that is the one taking longer to heal. The cuts that he had on his body had left small scars, only visible if one would straight looking for them.  

Not knowing how long it has passed, Winston opened his eyes, yawning and turning to one side in bed, blinking a few times, wondering what time it was. 

----------------------------------------------------

"They would only guard the door love. We will still have our privacy in our room" he smiled knowing what the other was referring to and he wasn't going to imply to have guards inside their private chambers. 

"We are not sure if the danger has past. I send word to them to wait for few more days then they can return" he added rubbing his hand on Chase's back. "Don't worry about that now. Just rest as long as you need" he continued, holding him against his chest, feeling his steady breathing against his skin. 

Jay had just arrived when Winston began to stir and bent down to kneel at his side when the other turn. He tilted his head a smiled at him. He wasn't sure Winston really saw him just yet, his eyes seemed unfocused.

"Hey beautiful" Jay smiled and leaned in to plant a gentle kiss onto the other's forhead. "I can take you to your room now. The doctor said you needed someone to look after you constantly for the next 24 hours, and I kinda volunteered" send the other a playful grin as he gently ruffeled some of Winston's hair.

"I can carry you there without anyone seeing if you prefer?"

Chase nodded. "Mh-kay" he let out a tired sigh. He felt so comfortable in Leo's arms and the way his mate was drawing small cirkles on his back was soothing. It didn't take long before Chase's breathing eased out and he was asleep in a dreamless slumber.

When he woke again the sun had set and it was completly dark outside the windows. His head seemed to hurt a little less now. But his stomach growled loudly. Given he hadn't eaten anything all for almost two days.

He had saw a shadow moving closer to him so he had to squeeze his eyes and rub them again before he heard the others voice and smiled as he recognized who it was.

“Hey you” he said blinking a few times after the rub and his vision was not able to focus better and see Jay standing next to him with a beautiful smile on his face which made him smile as well.

The kiss made his heart skip a beat and almost melt on the spot but he managed to keep himself together and not let that happening. But the gesture did warm his heart. No one had done that before to him and it was a nice feeling to it.

“…” Winstons mouth opened but nothing came out. He was surprise to hear that from the other as he didn’t expect him to do that.

“You would like that , hugh” he said smiling and teasing him back as he shacked his head moving on the edge of the bed. Most of his wounds were healed, leaving some small bruises, except the one in his chest/shoulder which was slowly healing and it needed a little more time.

He thought for a moment to tell him that he didn’t need his help to walk to his room, but something inside him was pushing him to accept the offer. The captain inside him wanted to argue about this, because he wasn’t incapacitated or anything to walk to his room. But the other side that was a simple human/dragon, wanted to be held and taken care of. For once, someone was there for him to take care of him, and it felt nice.

“But fine … “ he said sighing as he was standing up, finding his balance as he was still feeling a little dizzy from all the drugs that they gave him for pain. “You can carry me to my room” he smiled back.

--------------------------------------------------

In his sleep, Leo felt the warmness of the other and his entire body relaxed. Knowing Chase was safe in his arms again did ease the worry in his chest. Now, another worry was forming. Chase was pregnant. He was pregnant with his child. Who that happened he had no idea, but he was more than happy about the news. But he wasn’t sure Chase felt the same.

He had noticed Chase acting worried about it. Who wouldn’t be. It was a baby. Something that everyone told them they could never have together. And there it was. But even so, with all the worries about how this pregnancy will go, Leo was hopeful about it. The pact he had done with his father was null. And the cursed was going to be lifted from him. But yet again, how did they managed to get pregnant?

Feeling movement around him, Leo groan, opening his eyes half-way, seeing Chase awake.

“Did something happen? Are you not feeling alright?” he asked yawning standing up looking worried at the other.

"With pleasure" Jay almost purred as he reached both hand under Winston  butt and gently lifted him up in a seating position. Winston's ass was held against Jay's torso with his legs around the male's hips. That it felt a little naughty holding Winston's like this. But Jay wasn't sure if Winston would be happier with the princess carrier so he did the next best thing.

He looked up into Winston's beautiful blue eyes and smiled. "Just lean on me Babe, I got you" he said as he turned around and took the back door out of the room. He managed to not make any of the men seeing them heading out.

Jay found it quite thrilling to be sneaking around the hallways with Winston strapped with his legs hooked around him. He couldn't help feeling a little playful in the situation.

When he heard foot steps coming their way he pulled then into a dark corner and hid behind a curtain. Jay smirked as he leaned in and pressed his lips to the other's. The kissed as hot and needy as Jay wasn't in any hurry to let him go. His heart was racing around his chest and he could even hear it over Winston's muffled breathing.

Jay's tongue explored Winston's mouth as the foot steps grew distancen. When he pulled back he was panting heavily but still smiling. He could feel Winston's pants being just a little tighter around his crotch. And it wasn't hard to tell that Jay was in the same state.

"I'm not sorry about that" he grined as he pulled them back ou and started walking again. It was properly a good thing Winston room wasn't much futher away than this last hallway. He opened the door and closed it quickly after them.

Chase noticed how tightly Leo had wrapped himself around him. He couldn't even sit up without having to lift Leo's arm or leg.

Of course Leo still seemed to wake just as he was wondering how to get around the obstacles.

“Did something happen? Are you not feeling alright?”

"Mh.. I'm kinda famished. I didn't want to wake you but.. I can't really move" he sounded apologetic and nibbled onto his bottom lip abit embarressed.