Fairy Tail - Gray x Natsu x Sting (PRIVATE!!!) - with Rukia-K1

SammuelColdheart

Natsu would nod as he would flame his legs and flew up straight to where he heard the yell breaking from beneath the ground, and land down in front Rogue, he would look at the person who was behind that "So it's you?" Natsu would growl as he would start taking deep breath into his lungs and shout out forward a stream of tornado fire, sending the other backward, burning down some of his cloths, as the ground beneath them would start crumble, Natsu would hit the chain harshly melting it down as he would grab Rogue for his coat and jump back down to it's previous place, landing down with intense strength and send a circle of fire which will grow in balloon way and push everyone and everything backward in flames without his teammates.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• Rukia-K1

Rouge couldn't comprehend what happened at first as he was "saved" by Natsu. Neither could his Father who was now in shock and let out a small cry. His body was burning...and it hurt. Rouge looked at Natsu before closing his eyes. "...thanks..." It was the first time he had ever said those words. Those words he had never wanted to say, but he needed to. It was the time he accepted the help he was given. "..." His eyes closed as he heard the screeches as slowly, his Guild Mates seemed to flee.

Natsu would place Rogue over his shoulder as he would look around "One last warning Sabertooth, dare to attack a member of our guild once more, and you will see hell with your own eyes, you don't want to make us your enemy, or the things which I do now will be nothing compare to what I will do when I face you directly with the whole guild." he would say rather harshly as always with his fearsome voice, followed light growl, everyone back up fearing from Natsu's great power, it was no doubt that Natsu was serious "I don't care, if it's you, or the council or the whole world I will smash you all to crisps for aiming at our guild, and our members." he would say rather harshly as he would make sign to the rest to follow him, they got for what they came, Natsu notice that Fro was waiting for them next to Charlot and Happy, as he would grin "Here Fro, I am bringing you, your master." he would say the rather destroyed building.

Fro looked releaved and worried both at the same time. He nodded quickly, looking at Rouge who was still trying to piece things together in his mind. However, when he did notice Fro, he picked the small cat up, telling him it was alright softly. He didn't want Fro to be worried, but... Then he realized something. "Natsu, where is Sting?" He asked, trying to make sure they had some kind of location, but he was sure it was changed by now.

Natsu would grin looking at Rogue "He is back at our guild building, in the medical room, you can go and see him." he would say smirking a bit, and looking a bit relieved at the cat and the dragon slayer he was glad that he could save at least one of Sting's friends, or he was sure that Sting will lose himself in this whole thing, and he really didn't want to see his lover like that.

Rouge swallowed. "Natsu...I'm not to sure about that fact..." He said slowly. "It's complicated, but we may want to check before we think he's alright. He's not here, but I have a bad feeling on where he could just be..." Fro looked up at Rouge, worried.

"Fro has a bad feeling on what Rouge is saying..." The small cat said and Rouge sighed, patting Fro's head.

"It's complicated Fro."

Natsu would look at the other quite worried "Nani?" (What), he would say as he would make serious look on his face "What you are telling Rogue? Where is he?!" he would say rather angry, looking more serious at Rogue, clenching his fists lightly, as they kept walking.

"I don't know where he would be, all I know is that Saberooth had...help... And that help would make Sting angry... Then he would go after those people, and... Well, you can kind of see where this is going." Rouge shook his head. "I don't know where he would go, because I don't know where his "enemies" are. But I'm sure you can figure this out, after all...you are connected with him. You should be able to figure it out."

Natsu would look at the other, he wasn't sure about that, and he made sure that many people was around him at the guild mansion, and there was someone who would check here and there if Sting was doing grateful "Enough games Rogue, where he is! I know you can find him no matter what! It is the bound which you two share..." he would say rather pissing off now.

Rouge looked right at Natsu. "Natsu, I am his friend. You are his mate. You have a deeper bond than Sting and I could ever have. And I don't know where he is! All I know is that...our real parents are trying to get revenge for about killing them..." His voice dropped slowly and he looked down. If I knew...where he was...then I would be going there right now."

"I feel a little disturbance in the woods, in East Forest, like someone is calling me there for me." Natsu would mumble as his eyes would wide, and he would rush forward towards the said location, was just his imagination or was it really Sting the one who was calling him, he was so worried right now that he couldn't think for anything else but just get to this location where he was feeling the little worriness inside him, or more like the deep, big worriness.

Rouge chuckled a little bit. See...? The connection between mates is stronger than you understand... He thought.

----

Sting took a deep breath, his head pounding. He shouldn't have run off without back up, he realized it only then, but he couldn't do anything. Natsu... He couldn't die here. He couldn't lose here... But he felt so weak... And he didn't know why they were here.

"I killed you..." He looked up, looking at the sadness in his Mother's eyes.

"No, you didn't. You couldn't my son... Why are you behaving like this? You are better than this!"

"Leave me alone!" Sting growled. "You aren't my parents! You abandoned me!"

"I had to! It wasn't my choice!"

"I don't care! You left me!" Sting growled, looking at his Father. "You left me because he didn't want me..." He growled even more. Dang it... I never wanted to go through this again...

"I heard it!" he would yell out through the forest for Sting, that was definitely Sting voice he would jump and strike straight into the two people face, sending them backward with flames he stood in front Sting looking at the now fairy burned people as he would growl lightly, but then when he notice that they was unconsciousness, he would grin and turn around to can he help Sting "And I fucking told you to stay in the medicine facility in the guild, you would be save there." He would say with light growl, towards the other and help him up to stand up, and take the path for going back into the guild house.

Sting blinked. "Natsu..." He whispered before sighing. "I must have been unconscious then." He replied and leaned on the fire dragon slayer. "And on top of that, I was wondering how the hell my real parents were alive and not dead like I thought they were. So I have my reasons for leaving." He sighed and looked at Natsu before stopping him for a moment. He kissed Natsu and pulled him close. "I don't mean to worry you you know..." He whispered softly.

Natsu eyes would wide, as he would blush softly, by the kiss which the other gave him, wrapping his arms around the other male's waist and pulling him closer, as the kiss kept going for few more moments as then Natsu would pull his head a bit backward, and look at Sting still serious "D-Don't worry me so much next time, stay where I tell you to stay." he would say taking again one of the other male's hand wrapped around his neck "Jeez... you are such a troublesome." he would mumble to the other as they finally will get out of the forest and towards the town and Fairy Tail's building.

"I know, I know. I'll try not to." Sting chuckled a little bit and smiled at Natsu. "Heh, never said it would be easy having me as your mate you know." He said to the other and licked his lip for a moment. "...sorry still." He murmured and kept close to his lover. I really hate to worry him so much... He closed his eyes slowly and let out a small sigh.

Natsu would grin as they finally reached again his house, which was just before the city in the woods "Come on, let's get you inside... to can you rest a bit..." he would say opening his house, as always his house was quite messy, well not so messy when Lucy saw it for first time, but she was coming once or twice a weak to clean everything and ordered "Ah sorry seems it's again quite messy, well I am sure Lucy will come and clean up... today or tomorrow." he would say grinning as he will walk inside his room with the other male and place him sit on his bed.

Sting laughed. "Natsu, I don't expect your house to be clean, and don't forget this is my third time seeing it. It's normal." He shrugged. "Rouge and I aren't always that clean either...until...Fro or Lector...yelled at us...because they got buried under something." He sweat-dropped. "I think one time we buried them under so many clothes that it took us an hour to find them..." He shrugged. "Oh well, I guess it's just normal for dragon slayers to not want to clean up."

Natsu would laugh a bit when the other said that it's normal for all dragon slayers "Nah I don't think so... it's more like every male character is like that, they prefer to don't waste time in cleaning..." he would say chuckling softly as he made Sting to lean down over the bed, and Natsu got on top of him, leaning forward as he would press his lips into the other Dragon's neck line kissing it softly and deeply, leaving another soft mark.

"Heh." Sting shrugged and smiled at his lover. He shivered as the other marked him yet again before he pulled him over and nibbled at his lip before kissing him deeply. "You are making this really hard for me to not want to do something again." He whispered as he kept kissing him. He pulled Natsu close to him and closed his eyes as they kissed.

Natsu would blink few times, but then he would lean deeper into the kiss, blushing the same way, as he would run his hand down through Sting's hand and clenching their both hands pinning one of them down gently to the pillow, as his eyes will close to and he would press even deeper his lips into the other male's lips, laying down on top of the other, resting there.

Sting smiled lightly against Natsu's lips and closed his eyes slowly. "Hmn..." He moved his legs to only pull Natsu closer as there hands intertwined. He then opened his eyes and looked up at Natsu, taking a deep breath. "I love you." he whispered to the other slowly and softly. He didn't want to let him go. He was scared almost that if he let him go then the other would be gone.

Natsu would smile looking down at the blond male as he would chuckle softly and mess up a bit his hair "I love you too. And I manage to save your precious partner." He would say referring to Rogue, which was caught by Sabertooth, but seems like he got their fear "I think that I scared sabertooth, but to can the whole guild protects you, you need to decide are you going to join officially in Fairy Tail or not?" Natsu will say sighing softly.

"I know, and thank you for saving him...he probably needed it more than I did." He chuckled and kissed his lover's cheek. "Hmn...I want to be with you forever Natsu, and I know I will have to join to do that but... I just have one thing to ask you..." He looked at Natsu, worried. "I know something was said to you that made you upset...and I didn't know what to do about it... What happened after I ran after Rouge before he decided to kill someone?"

"Gramps told me, that my 'parent' was seen in the heels of a valley just across Magnolia, he said that my 'dad' saved a few villagers which was quite frighten of them, and I am going after this lead right after you feel better." he would say rather harsh, Natsu didn't like to talk about Igneel, but he wanted to meet his father and to ask him directly 'Why did he left him alone, in the woods 21 years ago... why?!' he would keep thinking to himself, clenching lightly his fist, but leaning down over Sting's chest trying to calm down.