~The Magic within~virtualoo~

Dragongirl26

"Good, I am glad you-" Corvo smiled, stopping for a moment and looked toward the door with an intense gaze. "Mahou...Put Raven in his room..." He said with a serious expression.

"Master...?" Mahou asked with a curious tone, not having seen Master this serious since..."Hato..." He said quietly, a protective arm over Raven.

Corvo nodded, quickly grabbing his cloak and donning it.

Mahou rushed Raven to his room, grabbing his cloak he had left in his room and putting it on.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"Wait what is going on?" he asked not sure what was happening have felt something go over him and he went to his room wondering what was going on. "Mahou?.....Dad?" he whispered scared as he held up his hand for the food to follow him to his room and went into his room

Mahou had just donned his cloak as he peaked out at Raven from under it. "Its the powers that seek to destroy us as par of that prophecy. It's...the person who wanted to take you away as a kid...the evil...the man who killed your father the first time" Mahou said quietly.

"He would have come back here eventually when he sensed such strong powers from one spot.." Mahou said as he kissed the top of the others head. "I don't want to see you hurt...I won't let them hurt you or your father.." He spoke softly as he turned to leave the room.

Raven looked at Mahou with tears in his eye. "This was the best day so please don't let it turn into the worst day. Kiss me I want to protect my dad so kiss me." he said looking up at him.

Raven felt his power surge just a little and he tried to cast a protection on his dad. Tho he really did love it from Mahou and the next time they did something he should try to protect the house from evil.

Mahou finally broke off the kiss, saying a quiet "Stay here...We will protect you". He gave him one more quick kiss before rushing out of the room and leaving to go to the front of the cottage. He had to protect Raven...He would not let him take him.

Raven looked at him sad. "Don't die either." Raven said as he curled up into a ball wanting to cry as Luna came over to hide with him and he petted his cat as he started to hate his birthday.

There was loud explosions of magic coming from outside, Mahou zooming past the bedroom window on his giant fire dragon. He was followed closely behind by a long black haired skinny man on a giant snake.

"Please be careful." he whispered and closed his eyes as he started to cry and the house started to shake a little. "Be ok be ok the other dude should leave us alone." he whispered as he held his head

There was a loud crash and Mahou came flying through the window. Fire looked like it burned in Mahous eyes as he was quick to jump back out the window and back into the fight.

Raven hated this he hated everything about this it wasn't fair why today of all days it was his birthday his really birthday the first one that he had ever had with his family.

The man on the snake seemed to run off, Mahou and Corvo quickly rushing into Ravens room. "Are you okay..?!" Corvo rushed over to Raven, holding him in a tight hug. "I am so glad you are all right.."

Raven was crying and shaking. "Nothing ever good happens on my birthday." He said not sure what to do but cry. "I can't do this why is it that when I always get something good someone always comes to take it away." He said. "Are you sure you still want me?" he said

"Always..You are my son and I would never let anything happen to you" Corvo smiled, Mahou coming to stand alongside him. "Neither would I..." Mahou smiled, tilting up the others kiss and kissing him under the hood of his cloak.

"Really even if I bring nothing but badness with me?" he asked he said sniffing. "I think I might be cursed thats what my foster parents always told me." he said sniffing. "I bring nothing, but bad." he said as he grabbed the necklace that Mahou had gave him before Mahou lifted his head up and kissed him,

"I never had a ray of sunshine before you.." Mahou whispered against the others lips. "You are never nothing but bad..You are my joy, my sunshine, my..everything.." Mahou said as he kissed him again.

Raven stopped crying and blushed. "Really I am your sunshine?" He said and sniffed. "Can we start the party up again I want to finish my food with you two." he said blushing

"Of course..My little ray-ven of sunshine" Mahou kissed the others blushing cheeks with a small smile. "Let's continue your birthday.." Mahou smiled a bit wider, giving him another deep kiss. Corvo worked on cleaning up the broken glass and repairing the bedroom window.

"Thank you." Raven said and kissed back then got up and ran over to the table followed by luna and the food. "I really hated that happened." he said. "I feel bad about it too." he whispered.

"Things happen..Everyone is fine. That is most important.." Mahou whispered as he guided the other to the table. He took down the hood of his cloak, sitting down comfortably in his seat.

Raven sniffed and then smiled again. "Alright I guess I will believe you now." he said then started to eat the food. "Thank you for everything I had a good day all except trying to get taken by an evil person." he said looking down. "So he is the reason you had to get ride of me?" he said sadly

“Yes..” Corvo said quietly as he looked down at his plate. “He would hve used you for evil and killed you when he had no use left..I couldn’t know. But I wouldn’t let him take you..” Corvo said with a nod.