Say whatever you want VII

SailorRishi

@ Bridget

If I had the money I would do~ its so rainy and dirty here -sigh-

@ Yaohi (or something like that ), I hope she'll get better soon as possible!

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• SailorRishi

• nicicia

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dark - Hahahah! Making people sexually confused XD

You know what's funny? After I got my hair cut and dressed more boyish, girls have been friendlier to me XD I mean it's still obvious I'm female, though, but my body language is more masculine than feminine.

hahaha oh man! xD well the thing is, if I dress like normal or like a girl....people don't like me and guys and girl are more mean to me :/ so that's why when I'm a boy they think I'm someone else ^^;

@jin

I love to draw baggy pants too ;D

It's funny when I'm wearing these baggy punk style pants, and then there's guys with skinny jeans around, makes me feel more manly than them lmao

@ Nic

Well, I not sure if I like to feel that manly, since I am still, an 'onna' my mother also would kill me for that xD I have Japanese visual kei Baggy pants, which is a bit too big (size Medium) and whenever I want to wear it, my mother is like: it doesn't suit you, you are a 'onna' and that shit, -_- she's taking all my confident away, I really hate that whenever she does that, if I find something nice, she's like: its ugly, it doesn't suit you. >_

Jin, I only feel manly when boys are dressed more feminine than me, and I'm not even manly looking. C'mon I'm way too short XD And when your nearing twenty you can always tell your parents you are an adult and free to choose your own style.

Adult, haha. I am not that old... but thanks anyway and yes I understand what you mean, some people make me feel macho, also whenever I am with girly girls, I feel, macho... >_

You think 20 is old, Jin? XD In that case I'll be so old next year lol

I meant in a few years you can play the 'I'm an adult and therefore free to make my own decisions' card :p

Finished reading Koisuru Boukun, yosh, now lets watch that Drama.

Nic, yeah then I'll get a piercing *___* and mayybeee a tattoo... -not sure- haha, when I live on my own, its party hard. LOL, or maybe not even party hard, like a hobo.