Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• SailorRishi

• nicicia

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

looool sailor :p that dream is normal hahaha ;) you know why XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hahahaha *hugs sailor

XD i once dreamt that i was watching myself dreaming that i was dreaming and i kinda paniced because i didnt know how to wake myself up from dreaming about dreaming o.o

XDDDD i hate dreams like that XD

also once a kid pushed me down a 1000 floor building Q...Q and i could feel it in my gut how i was falling XD kids are evil sometimes

Haha Nate, your dreams were more like nightmares :)) I also dream that I'm falling from big buildings sometimes and that's scary...

• Like 1

All people once in their life dream falling from height. And when they wake up,it's like they really fell,but back in the bed - some heavy pressure in the chess as if you just 'fell'. It's due to a change,be in the mind or the body. (: It's a fact.

Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia... this is really a damn phobia, (Feared by the number of the beast, 666.)

There is even a phobia, feared for the pope. XD ahahaha, oh I laughed. O_o there are some strange phobia's...

llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, this is either also a place >_

lol there is a phobia for good news and being happy XDD did you know? also a phobia of money XD and for germans lol

XD those poor ppl haha

also there is fear of being inside houses o.O and fear of taking showers or washing D:

.................Pedophobia: Children are actually frightening to people with pedophobia.

Parthenophobia: Those who are afraid of virgins and young girls suffer from parthenophobia.

Ephebiphobia: This term refers to the fear of teenagers.Allodoxaphobia: If you like to voice your thoughts on a particular subject, you may want to stay away from people with allodoxaphobia, or the fear of opinions.

Porphyrophobia: The color purple causes some people to be very afraid and develop this condition.

Arachibutyrophobia: If you’re desperately afraid of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth, you have arachibutyrophobia.

Blennophobia: Unless you’re in a science fiction movie, you probably won’t come into contact with slime, but some people are afraid of it anyway.

Cardiophobia: Although the heart is your lifeline, some people are afraid of it.

Coprastasophobia: Some people are actually terribly afraid of becoming constipated.

Didaskaleinophobia: If you’d rather skip class, just claim this phobia, which refers to the fear of going to school.

Nomatophobia: This phobia refers to the fear of names.

Lipophobia: The fear of fats in food may be blamed on the red meat scare of 1977.

Hormephobia: Hormephobia refers to a person’s fear of experiencing shock, which is probably made more likely after an anxiety attack.

Sesquipedalophobia: This term refers to the fear of long words, and seems like a cruel joke.

Phobophobia: This condition is described as a rare disorder and refers to the fear of having a phobia.

Hellenologophobia: Confusing, highly technical terminology — including Greek terms — make those with hellenologophobia anxious.

Cymophobia: It’s understandable that some people might be afraid of waves, but this phobia also refers to the fear of "wave-like motions."

Pteronophobia: The idea of being tickled with feathers is upsetting for those with pteronophobia.

Optophobia: Opening one’s eyes is just too stressful for some individuals.

• Like 1

There is even a phobia, feared of having a phobia. oh god xD a fear of the number 4... LOL

Teacher: 4+4 is?

Dude: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH NUMBER FOUR, ITS GOING TO KILL ME! -jumps off a window-

Nipponophobia – fear/dislike of the Japanese. LOL they are not that scary, right... xD LOL...

Turcophobia – fear/dislike of the Turks... Ah, poor Final Fantasy VII for having a group named Turks >_> just wth,

random phobia is random.

• Like 2

Okay okay, i understand why people in Asia have fear for the number 4.

In China, the number four is (四, pinyin: sì, jyutping: sei) which is kinda familiar with the word "Death" pretty strange though lol. In every country, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Korea, and Japan the number 4 is kinda familiar with the word death.

In Japan, many apartment houses and parking lots skip 4. Many hotels skip the 13th floor, similar to some western hotels. 9 is also skipped in some contexts, especially hospitals, due to the sound "ku" being associated with the word "kurushimu", to suffer. 49 is considered to be an especially unlucky number as it is evocative of the phrase "shinu made kurushimu" (死ぬまで苦しむ?, "to suffer until death").

• Like 2

Somehow I get pretty scared of the number four now O_o

soon some big big number yellow four is killing me, AH D: do not want, xDDD

lmao.

There's a phobia for everything.

XD some of them are so...unthinkable...hey, I bet there's a phobia for thinking too.

@lool at jin :p ppl are crazy ^^ makes life moore fun :p

@nic haha yeah i actually know there is a phobia that says that XD haha

I read an interesting article Saga-san wrote some time ago about the Chinese lucky and unlucky numbers. Asian people put a big importance on numbers rabbit14

@Karin

I think I read that...not sure. But there is the whole numerology thing. I know some people who believe in the importance of numbers. And one time a famous medium read my numbers. :p

@ karin yup they have a big thing for bloodtypes too ^^

like when you apply for a job in japan they might actually ask you what bloodtype you are to determine personality traits o.O

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;BYqr3aM-oxc]

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD