Say whatever you want VII

SailorRishi

Eye surgery O_o urg, I don't like big eyes that much... I like eyes like Reita, or like Tom Cruise, narrowing. *//v//*

hahaha, I am retarded -.- since my eyes are pretty big, I am not a big fan of it D:

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• SailorRishi

• nicicia

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

XD lol belita :p glad i could help ;P *blink *blink *blink

XD no jin .... i mean i wish my eyes to be smaller ^^ im not a fan of it either XD

and @ GOD , i really dont appreciate you giving me them and then putting me in the real world and not in an anime where big eyes are ok XD you failed me and now ill belive in the cookie monster v.v also god your so not invited to any of my birthday parties ... i quit :p

I wan't Reita's narrowing sexy eyes *____________________* cause das is sexy. lolol I fail, but allot of people like my eyes though T_T I don't...

:p haha meh jin XD dont make them narrowing XD theyre awesome like that o.o your like a living anime ^^

*hugs you

:p we should totally post a video of us like that XD haha blink blink blink and then go bye bye lmao ill do it if you do it hahaha

*so bored

Good luck dear (: ! You can do it, just relax and take it easy...

@ Karin

No, I DON'T D:

Thanks Jin and Karin @__@ I'm so nervous but I got this! D:

Wish you the best on your driving test.

Dude, I need to drive more so I can take my driving test too. I should have learnt to drive last year. Lazy, lazy me xP

• Like 1

Wish you the best on your driving test.

Dude, I need to drive more so I can take my driving test too. I should have learnt to drive last year. Lazy, lazy me xP

Driving is fun ^^ I like it a lot :D my problem is...I speed too much xD

Good luck for the test, D4rk King! You got this, don't worry, just keep calm and focused and don't think that it's actually a test :D

• Like 1

Thanks guys! :D Yea I've been thinking and stuff and practicing all day! I GOT THIS D:

@Jin: I love to drive fast as well xD but I think I should work on that since I don't want to get a ticket >.>

Good luck D4rk King :D

^^ you can do it ^^

@jin XD lol i just fell asleep o.o but i did it XD and im always weird when i wake up so XD i look dead :p im an adrenaline junky as well ^^ thats why i do things like mountain climbing, and i love motorcyckle racing ^^ yay feel the speed o...o awesome !!! and i love cars so much *_* looove them XD i want to be their best friend lol

also karin o.o we can trade anytime v.v XDD

• Like 1

Morning^^

now i had a dream about some FBI agents. Oh people, to sleep in day you dream the weirdest things...

• Like 1

I won't speed with a car or boat. I know too many people who have had accidents because of that.

I'm not an adrenaline junkie...but I love mountain climbing, hiking, and riding horses through the mountains and forests. Galloping is amazing ;D If it's a horse I have a great connection with, I'll ride without a saddle and bridle.

Haven't been around horses for a while now, though. I miss it.

I won't speed with a car or boat. I know too many people who have had accidents because of that.

I'm not an adrenaline junkie...but I love mountain climbing, hiking, and riding horses through the mountains and forests. Galloping is amazing ;D If it's a horse I have a great connection with, I'll ride without a saddle and bridle.

Haven't been around horses for a while now, though. I miss it.

Oh I use to take horseback riding for five years~ It was fun until my favourite horse died :

but when it comes to a car I tend to speed xD well only on the highway I go 90 on a 60 ;D ehehe

however in a community I'm like the slowest driver haha