• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• SailorRishi

• nicicia

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

Nate, I know right. I've ridden horses since I was a kid too. I got my first pony when I was 13. And the last few years I've studied horse body language and natural horsemanship. Horses follow me around like puppies XD I can kind of 'talk' to them.

Horses aren't scary when you're on the ground and communicating with them.

@Jin

Hahaha...I have friends who own geldings (castrated stallion)...they have to clean that part of the horse sometimes XD

I was a kid, my neighbor was also a kid that time, and she was in love with horses and pulled me to there, first day I thought it was a damned lady horse, one day later, something WAS really different >_> and I don't want to stand behind a horse...

@ Nicicia

OMG AHAHAHA,

Well I once saw on youtube, a woman whom had sex with her horse. urg, sick people, sick people everywhere.

Wow, Rei....It takes a lot for a horse to actually attack humans. Those horses must have had problems. I've had angry horses charge at me when I was out on the field with them, but I have this trick I do so they change direction or come to a dead stop.

Horses can be dangerous, I always know this. That's why I want to undertand their world and speak their language so I can avoid such situations.

@Jin

beastialty, dude...can never understand it. Some people...

I imagine you speaking Horse-language, xD

No, me neither, she was like: Yeah he felt like it cause it was blablabla then did him. I am like:Oh, my, fucking, god. -throws up-

1 guy 1 horse is also, -shudders- damn...

nic yup same here :) theyre very inteligent ^^ and can actually read us aswell ^^

@rei ... im sorry XD but your friends must have accidentally done something to that horse ... because if that horse wasnt friendöy why were they allowed to ride them :-/?

aw nice nic! heh a pony ^^ i like the arabian ones more ^^ their so slim and graceful *_*

right now the one i usually ride is called cirona :)

No idea if they had some problems, but both of them had horses for a long time, and their horses weren't just bought, they both had them since small, so, no idea what happened.

sex with horses wait wat O__O

anyway, horses aren't so bad ^^ they're just like all the other animals: derpy and cute :D

it's one thing for me to write a story using the F-word

i don't exactly like writing it when i'm expressing myself

but HOLY F___!

YUKI KUBOTA.

you make my ovaries tingle!

demmit, man...

i'm having trouble focusing.

you are so unexpected.

damn you!

DAMN YOU AND YOUR HOTNESS!!!D

DAMN YOU!!!

@Nate

I had her when I was 15, and back then I was very confused about my life, so being around a energetic arabian wasn't easy when I couldn't focus. And she needed to run everyday, but I couldn't get out to the stable because of school.

XD @rei XD nnooo i think i deserved it XD i threw a pillow on it lol

@ nic aha v.v yeah XD that why i like them heh theyre very energetic