• Jin.

• SailorRishi

• nicicia

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

@ nate

lmao bad puppy you've got looooooooool

@Dark king

don't worry, we'd sneak around in Jin's bathroom and she will have no idea we are watching her (shhhhhhhh :p)

• Like 1

-stares to mirror-

I already had a feeling like this. LMAO xD It reminds me of a yaoi anime though o.o having a camera in the bottom of the bath tub... >_>

• Like 1

It's ok Jin~ ;D me and Rei got this~!

and since I tend to cross dress a lot I'll pretend to be some boy muahahhahah you would never know! xD

Well no it was from a yaoi anime, Shounen maid Kuro-kun or something like that, that '' master'' had a bath tub, which was actually a glass and they could see that boy jerk off LMAO xD

weird anime though .-. -shudders- shotacon

Dark, you might be misunderstanding how I would look like -chuckle-

• Like 1

Well no it was from a yaoi anime, Shounen maid Kuro-kun or something like that, that '' master'' had a bath tub, which was actually a glass and they could see that boy jerk off LMAO xD

weird anime though .-. -shudders- shotacon

Dark, you might be misunderstanding how I would look like -chuckle-

W-Well uh WE'LL SEE >//

the pic I posted of me is what I really look like~! one of these days when I cross dress again I'll show ya'll! :D

lmao what weird anime do you watch Jin? loool

@ nic

thanks for the tip :p me and Dark King will install a hidden camera shampoo bottle in Jin's bathroom lmao

@ dark angel

and since I am a boy, Jin will think she's visited by 2 guys who got her a present (the shampoo bottle) loool

• Like 1

You really look like a girl in my eyes, when I still had my long hair, some girls gossiped like: "She looks like a dude, ew..."

ahaha... haha...

@ Rei IKR, eh what... LMAO... xD

You really look like a girl in my eyes, when I still had my long hair, some girls gossiped like: "She looks like a dude, ew..."

ahaha... haha...

Aww it's ok Jin ^^ and thanks ;D yea I would pin my hair up so I could wear my hat because my hair would get in my face >.> and I wear my bro's old clothes most of the times xD at school girls think I'm some attractive skater boy and would hit on me...I feel bad for breaking their hearts though...I even had guys go gay for me xD that was fun hahaah

I pin my hair allot too lately and wear a hat (: haha I sometimes do wear clothes of my brother which is pretty big sized x_x

I pin my hair allot too lately and wear a hat (: haha I sometimes do wear clothes of my brother which is pretty big sized x_x

Awwhaha really? It's fun though :D boys clothes are more comfortable imo~ man oh man now I miss high school...trolling all those boys with my crossdressing skills xD

I know, I prefer guys shirts better (: or just big sized shirts, hehe~

lol I am still in middle school, but I wonder how high school will be (: I want to troll people lol.

I love to dress boyish. Cargo/army pants, large shirts, t-shirts and hoodies are what I like to wear. And with my current hairstyle some people do a double take when they see me. I think at first glance from a distance I look like a boy...and then they realize XD

@Jin: wowzers! You're a middle schooler!? I thought you were someone older haha~

Well I finished high school and it was alright...like middle school but more work and drama haha

@Nicicia: well in my school when I dressed like a guy this one time I had to go to the boys locker room to change...and a lot of the guys were like "Dude he's a boy but like...he's cute...I hope I'm not gay." or "Wow if I was gay I'd hit that" xD it was funny!

I love baggy pants (not those gay hip hoppers style) , but I only have skinny jeans, >_

hehe, people still can recognize that I am a girl, but with my behavior... -chuckle-

@ Dark

how old did you imagine? (:

• Like 1

I love baggy pants (not those gay hip hoppers style) , but I only have skinny jeans, >_

hehe, people still can recognize that I am a girl, but with my behavior... -chuckle-

@ Dark

how old did you imagine? (:

I tend to go for the visual kei look in most of my outfits haha

uhh like my age? 18 XD haha so mature!! wowzers~

@Dark - Hahahah! Making people sexually confused XD

You know what's funny? After I got my hair cut and dressed more boyish, girls have been friendlier to me XD I mean it's still obvious I'm female, though, but my body language is more masculine than feminine.

@Jin - their not really army pants per say, I just don't know what they are called. But they look a bit like army pants, but less pockets. They're baggy, though. Guess they are more like the punk style. I like the punk style too.

• Like 1

//bitchplease

And The Netherlands? always rain, great.

@ Dark

Hahaha, allot of people imagine me older (: I have actually no clue why but well ;D

@ Nic

Ooh, I thought those real damn army pants XD, but I love pants with pockets or with allot of belts, or chains... (:

I love to draw baggy pants XDD dunno why, but well.