Say whatever you want VII

SailorRishi

Phronemophobia is a phobia for thinking, fear of thinking. OTL, it might be yes, LOL O_o really, ahaha. I guess Negative O isn't bad, I hope...

Or just be cute as fuck, Japan will accept you I guess XD beware the pedo bears ...

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• SailorRishi

• nicicia

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I think most is superstition when it comes to blood types and numbers, but maybe there is some truth to it. I don't know. I like to keep an open mind.

When I was a kid, my grandparents told me all these superstitions, like black cat crossing your path meant bad luck, walking under a ladder was also bad luck and breaking a mirror gives 7 years bad luck. And if you climbed out of a window, you would stop growing XD

I climbed out a lot of windows when I was a kid. lmao. Maybe that's why I'm so short?? XD

OH GOD I AM DYING AHAHAH X'D!!!

I wonder why I am short, my mom is also short O_O maybe because of thar or maybe because I am Chinese blooded... D: errr, I wonder, ah well... who cares anyway.

CHOP CHOP STICK IN YO ASS.

@Karin

I read that article too. :) It was interesting.

@Nate

Can't you just say a different blood type just to get the job, while to a job interview in Japan? :))

@Jin

Haha being cute can help I think :p

@Nicicia

Oddly, but each time a black cat crossed my path I had luck instead of bad luck O_o

Nate, my boii yes I watched it XD I laughed so hard oh my god, xD I can't... I don't even-

Aoi my boii ;D haha, who knows since allot of weird people, like Magibon, who just stares at her cam (You can find it on Youtube) and tries to be cute, is actually a star in Japan even though shes not as cute when you see her in Reality... >_>

I guess people would definitely stay the hell away from me next year then :p

I'll be 31 on September 13, 2013 xD

Wicked XDDD

• Like 1

hahaha belita o.o woah lol can i dress as a vampire at your birthday :D hahaha

nah sounds awesome :)

loool jin hahaha XD yeah that prank call was funny as hell

@Nate

Haha I was just saying... :p

@Jin

-goes to see the vid- lol I didn't know about her

@Belita

Haha that's really interesting :))) 31 on September 13, 2013 which is also Friday :)))

LOL Jin... xD

I'll try... but'll be hard NOT to do any of those xD

@ Aoi

Yep... imagine my face when i checked that out?!

Scared-Face.jpg

Lool xD

Jin........ what the hell?!

kjbfhbshcbdBC............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................BYE BYE?!

XDDDDDDD

her eyes are freaky XD kinda like mine lol

@ belita : she says hey everyone my name is migabon then ...........blink..................blink.......blink........................... Bye Bye lol

@Belita

Haha I can't stop laughing :)))) So many special numbers there, maybe 2013 will be unbelievable lucky for ya :p

@Jin

No way! I agree with Belita, she just keeps her eyes wide open and nothing else. Not even telling us something except the greetings and 'Bye, bye" XD

@Nate

She has so cute eyes though :p