Jin.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Dogcatfish

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Jun sigh and said'' Fine i give up im walking away, is your fault for dont get any dinner and Matsuri so is so good cook to, Is food is always good but i guess you for wait to tomorrow to eat his dinner then,Aneway good night then'' he said walked ut the door and loked the door after him and walked down the stairs.

hmpf...

x He looked at the guy and thought: "Whats his problem? Did I said that I didn't wanted to eat?" he sighed and looked at the clock. He sighed deep and stood up, walking out of his room and walked around... The house was so big, he didn't knew where to go... x

Matsuri whas worried when he hear from Jun at Jin didnt wake up so he walked up mot Jin's room where he so Jin and talked to him''oh there are you Jin i whas worried when i hear at you dont wake up but now i see you is awake and then i can finnaly realex so will you be me down for eat dinner?'' he asked Jin whit a smile on his face.

So Matsuri walked down ned whit Jin after sometime they come from to sitting room and they sat himself down to eat and Matsuri asked Jin'' Did Jun do something weird to you'' he asked.

Matsuri so on Jin and said'' sorry about that Jin,is just that Jun is in love whit me and self i tell him multipli times at i dont love him, he still whis me and him is going to be lovers and i cant for him to stop to belive at him and i never goona be boyfriends,so dont that the ille up okey Jin'' he said.

Well well, I don't really care about your relationship, i mean... I am not bothered with it so don't worry~ Hmmm, must be nice to be young and get lovers,

x He nodded a little bit and closed his eyes softly x

Matsuri so on Jin litte bit and sigh before he start to eat his food, suddenly he got a really painfull headache and he slap his fork and fainted beside his food.

x He noticed something was going wrong. He jumped iff his chair and managed to held him in a bridal style before he touched the ground x

Oi! Hang in there! Matsuri san!!!

Matsuri Wake up his own room and so Jin sat on the chair and sleep on his bed, he start talking''Jin is that you'' he asked in sleeping voice.

( Sorry I didn't understood it, )

Well... You suddenly collapsed at dinnertable, and I caught you or else you'd fell on the ground... And now you're here.

(oh sorry about that Hizaki)

Matsuri answert back'' Thank you for that Jin,do you whant me to explaine why i suddenly get a headache?'' he asked so om Jin whit a serious face.

Uhm... I don't know? You just had a headache immediately while eating... You slapped your fork away and then you almost fell on the ground

Matsuri answert back'' well you see it happend two years ago i think, I whas walking around the gate when somebody knocket me ut and when i wake up i whas a place i didnt know and some strange peopel whas around me and i whas touet fast i ett bed and next time i remember whas at i wake up whit painfull headache and i fainted and next time i wake up whas here but when i wake up i didnt remember anything inludert my name, the person so whas beside of me whas Jun and he tell me at they strange people has kuttet del of my forhead and plassert some strang mircobit so do at everytime i try to remember or whis i think about something i will get painfull Headache and i will faint,so now you know why i dont remember anything,and my name well the whas Jun so gave my name,idont know what really my name is,aneway thank you for everything'' he said whit a smile on his face.

Matsuri so on Jin and said in scared voice'' Thank you so much for will hjelp me to remember but i think is best whis i dont,afterall i will get painfull headache again and i dont whant that,aneway do you think you can leave the room i whant to rest more'' he said feel very sleepy and la himself to sleep.

Eh... Alright, that sounds the best instead of remembering worse memories like I have...

x He stood up and walked to the door x

...Sleepwell,

x He dimmed the light and opened the door, walking out x

Jun whas walking when he so Jin and walked torwards him and after he come closer to him he said''What are you doing uten for Matsuris room?'' he asked.