Yaoi storyline with Jin and:

Jin.

(Its alright, I also don't know a lot :'D )

I see...

x He looked at the other and noticed its angry face, then he looked at the other side... "Memories..." he thought by him self and he had the picture in his mind, where his wife lied totally open (Yes, the people who killed her had put a bomb in her) full with blood... The same with his daughter, but then cut open... He got a big headache and he crouched on his knees. Groaning a lot x

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Dogcatfish

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Matsuri so at Jin whas in pain and said whit worried voice'' Are you okey Jin-kun?,please talk to me?,did i do something wrong or what its something i said?'' he asked.

Matsuri so worried on Jin and said'' It's okey Jin you dont need to hide your pain from me,You can tell me everything okey, So will you please tell me why you suddenly get Pain?'' he asked.

x He looked at the other and sighed a bit. He bit his lips and swallowed a bit x

...I had a wife, I married her, and together we had a daughter... Once a day our daughter was kidnapped... After I searched her, someone abused and killed my wife... And then also my daughter was killed...

Matsuri so on Jin and hugged him in comfort and said'' It's okey you have me now,I will always be there for you,Whis you whant to talk you can come to me okey,im very good listner, Aneway are you tired do you whant me to show you where your bedroom is?'' he asked.

Matsuri walked together whit Jin after sometime they walked to a silver door whit a crystal window and he open up the door and innom the door whas a dreambed,desk whit officechair plus crystal window whit red curtain. Matsuri walked in the room and said'' velcomme to your new room Jin-kun, This will be your room from tomwards on, I hope you like it'' he said to Jin.

Matsuri answert back'' im okey then, Aneways we are soon going to eat dinner so com ned roundt halv seven clock okey, Until then have a good rest, it whas nice to meet you Jin-kun'' he said locked the door and walked down the stairs.

x He nodded slowly x

Ehm, alright...

x When the other walked away he let him self fall on the bed, he softly closed his eyes and he was sleeping x

Meanwhile Matsuri whas down talked to his friend Jun and he said'' When i say from you is going to hent Jin-kun okey'' Jin nodded and after sometime Jin walked up and knokket on Jin's door.

(Jun are my second RPC im going to play him too)

( Lool you write Jin instead of Jun xD )

x The door was just open, he didn't woke up and he rested peaceful, not noticing someone knocked on the door x

( Lool you write Jin instead of Jun xD )

x The door was just open, he didn't woke up and he rested peaceful, not noticing someone knocked on the door x

(hops sorry for that)

Jun opendt the door han walked in, he walked mot Jin's bed and he so Jin sleep so he shakket on him, hopet he can wake him up.

(hops sorry for that)

Jun opendt the door han walked in, he walked mot Jin's bed and he so Jin sleep so he shakket on him, hopet he can wake him up.

Jun shakket Jin again but still didnt work so he tryed to talk to Jin'' Hello Jin are awake is soon halv seven clock, is soon dinner time,You must wake up whis you whant dinner and my name is Jun by the way,Matsuri's closefriend and soon boyfriend'' he said hope this wake him up.

x He was awake, the whole time. But did act like, since he is very tired. Though he wondered: "Why the fuck would he tell me his lifestory? Lame...", and he kept acting like he was asleep x

Jun so at Jin whas acting about he sleeping and said'' Hm i wonder what will happend whis i henter Matsuri and kissed him and fuck him here'' he said teaslig.

Jun realised at Jin still acting sleep so he walked closer mot Jin's bed and said in silent voice'' Please wake up Jin i know your are awake,whis you dont wake up i must kiss you,so you have some minutt to wake up or else must i kiss you'' he said in serious voice.