Yaoi storyline with Jin and:

Jin.

"...yeah..."

Shiro was quite for a moment as he looked at his hand.

"...the only way he thought to escape was by killing himself..."

Shiro continued as he watched Jin suddenly come back with a bandaid.

"...our commander tried to pull the same thing off with me...by using his blood...but..."

His eye twitched and his face darkened.

"...it didn't work out the way he wanted it too...like I said before...I'm selfish I don't like my belongings...being touched..."

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Dogcatfish

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Suicide...

err, sorry if I pushed you with telling everything.

x He sighed a bit, he didn't felt comfortable talking about your lovers dead. He took care of the wound and he didn't stopped when the other said "Being touched" since he had to care of the wound.

"Suicide... What does it take you, your lover commit suicide, thats a fact that he didn't loved him truly. Someone who has a lover whom he loves really, there is no possibility to suicide and end your life, in front of this" he thought in his mind x

aah, sorry, Do you mind me?

"Not at all..."

He replied.

"...he killed himself...in attempt to keep them from finding out that I was like him..."

He added looking down at Jin. His expression was still that of deep sorrow.

"...but if that wouldn't have happened...I wouldn't have found you..."

He gave a small smile in attempt to hide his deep and never ending sorrow.

E-eh...

x He looked away in shame, "W-what was that..." he thought... "Ah well... You never know"...He said softly, he took care of the wound and finished with the wound. He cleaned up the stuff, that lied there. He looked back at the guy, x

Do~ne...

x He said it with a sarcasm voice, he stood up... Since if someone sits, and stands up immediately they will feel dizzy and fall on the ground, you also can collapse. When he stood up he felt dizzy and he almost fell x

Shiro caught him before he fell to the ground. He pulled him into a soft embrace.

"...are you alright..."

He asked him as he held him, he was absorbing some of Jins heat.

"...your very warm...are you sick...?"

He asked again about Jin's temperature.

x He looked quite shocking and nodded softly

"Yeah... I just fell hehe...And no, I am not... Don't worry"

He told the other, he's losing a lot of blood, that makes him weak and he haven't slept for days, so maybe thats why...

But he didn't really cared about it if he was sick or not, "I won't die, and I never will" he thought x

"...your very weak..."

Shiro replied standing up, he easily scooped up Jin, in his current condition he was ever so easy to carry about.

"...you've lost a lot of blood I see too..."

He added heading down the hallway carrying Jin. He was looking for a bed to put him down into.

...That was mean oh oii!

x The other carried him and he wanted to get off but then he will fall for sure. he sighed deep and let him carry him x

...Fine....

"Your rather light for a guy you know that."

He commentated on how easy it was to carry him. He kicked open a bedroom door and placed Jin on the bed. He pressed one of his ice cold hands on his forehead.

"Your burnin up..."

"...they are..."

He replied feeling the hot skin that was Jin's.

"I made you stay out in the rain for too long..."

Shiro added as he then left the room. He went searching for the bandages, he needed to stop the bleeding on Jin's chest.

Shiro entered the room slowly. He noticed the other sleeping soundly on the bed.

"...yeah it's my fault..."

He said to himself as he approached him quietly. He rolled up his shirt and carefully bandaged the wound. When he was finished he took a moment to watch the slow rise and fall of Jin's chest before he covered it up with his shirt.

x He didn't noticed what happened. He slept calm for some hours, he woke up slowly and looked at the ceiling. Something stopped hurting in his chest, "the scar?" he looked slowly at the wound and the other took care of it. He sighed in relief somehow, and he stared at the blanket x

"You woke up I see..."

Shiro replied as he looked over to Jin.

"Are you feeling any better...your still pretty warm..."

He added pressing his hand against his head.

"...you need more warmth..."

"...alright..."

He added leaning a bit forward and pressing his hand against his head.

"...if you say so...though it might be hard for you to fight if your sick...your body would be too slow..."

He looked over at the swords on the wall.

"You like to fight with swords I see..."

He added as he stood up and examined them carefully. He looked at the sharpness of the blades and how they glittered in the soft light.

"Hardly helpful if you are fighting multiple targets who have guns...but still impressive..."

Heh... Like a gun could kill me...

x He looked at the guy and then back to the swords. "swords are my everything. And there is no way that someone could ever kill me" he thought. He sighed softly and he let his head hang down so he could stare at the ceiling x

As you can see, I am the best maffia of China.

"Really?"

He looked over his shoulder at him.

"I'd like to fight you."

He added.

"Sword to sword?"

He smiled at him, fight close quarters was something he hadn't done in a while.

"I'm not going to go easy on you."

Shiro replied as he stood up as well, his spine made a series of eerie cracks.

"I don't go easy on people."

He removed his tretch coat revealing all the weapons he typically had strapped to his body.