Yaoi storyline with Jin and:

Jin.

"Of coarse it's me."

He replied quickly leading Jin down the stairs. He pulled out his gun with his other hand and looked around before heading out of the back entrance into the alley way.

"Did they hurt you?"

He asked glancing back at Jin for a moment before looking on ahead of himself. The coast was clear for the time being, which made Shiro breath a small sigh of relief.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Dogcatfish

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

They stopped for a moment in an alley way. To get a breather Shiro leaned against a wall.

"Do you know anyone that'll hid us for one night?"

Shiro asked as was trying to map out their options.

"No... I've always protected myself in my own place"

x He told the other, "A hotel would be... awkward" he thought. He sighed for a moment and had actually no idea where to hide. x

"..."

Shiro was silent for a moment as he thought.

"We can go to a motel in the red light district..."

It was shady, very shady but no one asked any questions. Which in their predicament was alright. A little awkward but it would have to do.

"Your so quite..."

Shiro commentated on Jin.

"...can you at least say something to me..."

He replied looking over at Jin, his eyes were a mixture of blue and red.

x He looked at the other, he still had some blood on his white pale face, their eyes did meet each others. He himself had bloody red eyes, he was quite, like he would know what to say to him. He looked away in shame,

"Like I have an idea what to talk about"

He mumbled x

"Anything would be good..."

Shiro added.

"The smallest thought...something...anything really..."

He walked up to Jin and wiped the blood off of his cheek with his thumb.

x The other touched his cheek to get rid of the blood, he looked at the other with a poker face, sighing somehow. And he looked away again x

"Idiot..."

"How am I an idiot..."

Shiro was taken back a bit as he licked the blood from his thumb.

"It's just a question..."

He turned away from Jin.

"Come on...lets get our room for the night..."

Shiro paid for the crappy room with another one of his names. The old women at the desk didn't question Jin just shot him a coy smile and a small wink after she handed Shiro the keys.

"Come on it's this way..."

He replied without even looking at Jin as he headed for the room, a silent coldness had filled Shiro. He didn't like it when people were silent, he wanted to know what was on their minds. More specifically he wanted to know what was on Jin's mind.

x He was just following them...

"Tsk.... I'm getting sooo annoyed... ignored, ignored...sigh, how can he act that normal after "that..."

he thought by him self and followed the lady, he noticed that the lady only was looking at Shiro. x

Shiro was cold to her, he was cold to Jin. The other it seemed had taken over.

"Thank you..."

He replied as he gave her a small bow when she opened the door to the room. She smiled at both of them before heading back to her desk. Shiro on the other hand had entered the room and was looking around it. One bed, it was going to have to do.

"Alright..."

Shiro sighed as he took off his coat and threw it over on the couch. He looked at his shoulder, during the confusion he must have been grazed by a bullet.

"...dammit..."

He growled as he sat down on the bed to take of it.

x He walked to the bathroom to take his shower. He sighed deep because of the embarrassing moment some hours ago. "tsk" came out of his mouth and he got quite annoyed thinking about that. x

Shiro fished a few bandages from his coat and started to treat the wounded. He wondered why Jin wasn't talking to him, perhaps it was his fault. What did he do to get such cold treatment from him. He listened for the shower to turn on while he haphazardly bandaged himself up.

x Some minutes left, and he dried his hair, he walked to the room and noticed the bandage.

"You're hurt?!"

He walked fast at the other, he was quite worried and shocked of his own action, he looked away in shame but then he looked back at the other. x

"Yeah...I must have gotten it when I was running to see if you were alright..."

He replied, he was just making a mess of his wound. He was rather helpless when it came to medical things.

"You don't seem to be hurt which is good."

He breathed a sigh of relief.

"I-Idiot! You should care about yourself instead of me!!!"

x He yelled a little bit at the other and stopped, he looked away and then back to the bandage

"Gimme..."

He sighed deep and grabbed the bandage, First he had to clean the wound, he did that with water and he tried not to look at the eyes of the other x

"I can't help it if I get worried about you..."

He leaned forward and smelt the freshly cleaned hair of Jin's. It smelt nice, a hint of citrus.

"I'm your dog after all..."

He added feeling like he was getting intoxicated from the smell of just his hair.

D-don't sniff my hair!

x He bit his lips while cleaning the others wound, he hated the fact that Shiro sounded like he was his slave,

He putted the bandage softly on the others wound, and wraps it around the wound. Hoping that the wound will stop bleeding

"Why?"

He smirked at him.

"It smells so good, so does your neck..."

He added moving down from his hair to he freshly cleaned neck.

"This smells really good."

He added nuzzling it.