Aftermath (Naruto x Sasuke) (YaoiLoverfangurl19xAkiravadel)

akiravadel

Naruto so shocked on Sasuke and said'' i cant kill you Sasuke, How can i live whitout you, I love you for much to kill you''he said.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• akiravadel

Naruto kissed back and tok his lips from Sasukes lips and said'' I will always love you Sasuke not matter what''and he kissed Sasuke again.

Naruto kissed Sasuke and after sometime he part his lips from Sasukes lips and said'' thank you very much Sasuke for to love me back, Your are very speciel to me, did you know that Sasuke?'' he asked.

Sasuke nodded his head, "you say it all the time." He would have accepted death from him but it looked like blond was going to do something else.

Sasuke moaned softly rolling his tongue against his.

Tsunade cleared her throat, "this is all well and good but you have a decision to make."

Naruto part his lips from Sasukes lips and start thinking''shit i forgott she whas here'' and he so on Tsunade and said'' sorry about that Tsunade i forgott you whas there, And whis decision must i make?'' he asked.

Naruto so shoced on Tsunade and said'' what all his memories whould be gone, So Sasuke whould not remember me anymore?''he asked.

Naruto start crying very hard and said'' why are you doing this? Cant you see how much i love Sasuke and care for him, Whats is diffrent about he loss his memories and die before me, For me is not diffrent at all, Whis Sasuke forgotten about me whould the be the same as he is dead, All i whant is to be happy whit Sasuke, I be the new hokage and Sasuke so my bodygard and we is living together as a normal happy couple, thats whas my dream for so long, How can i get that dream come true when Sasuke whould forgotten about me, Plus it whould break my heart in pice when Sasuke whould forgotten about my, He is my everything i cant live whitout him, Please Tsunade dont do this to me, Sasuke have change very much, He is not the same person as before, He loves me and is wiling to forgett his past for me, Please give Sasuke one more chance, I whould do everything whis you light Sasuke remember me and ta mean i everything, I cant loss Sasuke one more time, It really hurts me when i think about Sasuke whould forgotten about me, I love Sasuke more than anything else''

Tsunade smacked him hard, "I already did all I can for you!!! These are your choices!" She took a deep breath to calm herself. "I will not have Konoha revolt against us because of him staying alive and keeping his memories. I don't trust him and no one else does. Either accept it and start over with him or loose him forever."

Sasuke reached out grabbing Naruto's arm, "it's time to grow up Naruto. Our dreams don't always come true. I've lost all of mine."

Naruto whas angry and said'' Fine erase his memories, I dont care about thing anymore'' he said walked away and walked back to his house and when he enter his house he walked to his bed and la himself on the bed and start crying very hard.

Tsunade sighed, "he still has some growing up to do and you do too. I wish you both luck." Tsuande went to work on erasing everything. It took several hours before finally she removed the wrap and checked his eyes. He would need glasses for distance but up close seemed to be okay. After sending off for a pair and getting them for him by the next day she had him set up in his own apartment.

She had informed him he was a ninja under Kakashi's care. He had been injured during a horrible battle and was recovering. She explained who he was a little just enough to appease curiosity and told him about his brother and that's why the country was afraid of him. After that she sent out a notice that Sasuke was no longer a threat.

Sasuke went to his new home and looked around. He noticed a small picture on the table. He knew who the tall grey haired man was but who was the blond and pink haired chick. He set the picture next to his night stand then went back to exploring his house trying to remember any of it but couldn't.

Naruto stopet crying and tok a choice to leave this viliage for good, he couldt stand in this viliage so tok everything from him, So he leave a letter on his bed and walked out of his door and walked out of the viliage and dro on a travel, he didnt know where he shull go but he didnt care about that, all he whant is to forgett about Sasuke and Konoha.

Days passed before Tsunade found his note. She felt horrible but thats how things had to be. She continued on her work. Slowly but surely Sasuke started to make a name for himself in the village. Months passed and he made friends and changed peoples lives.

For some reason he missed the blond boy who was once his partner. He was told stories about him and wondered why he left. It was then he decided to carry out his dream. He was told how close of friends they were so he wanted to try to get closer in a way. He was working to become Hokage.

Tsunade accepted and after a while the village slowly did too. Sasuke was walking through Konoha after having left on a long mission. His hair was slightly longer now but still had his signature rooster tail. He was planning on looking for the blond. He wanted to hear from him if the rumors were true that they were lovers.

Naruto whas sleeping and he have now wake up and rais himself up, when he so a familiar face and said''Sasuke what are you doing here?'' he asked.