Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody brushes his teeth. He blushes as he looks at Adrian, watching him walk out of the bathroom after kissing his cheek while he continues brushing his teeth.

Adrian dresses down, leaving his shirt and underwear on as he gets into bed, texting his dad real quick while Cody was still in the bathroom.

Cody finishes brushing his teeth and then walks into Adrian's room, pausing as he stands by the bed, "um... I don't really have any night clothes with me," he rubs the back of his head while blushing.

Adrian looks at Cody and laughs a little, "well you have two options, you can sleep in your shirt and underwear like me. Or you can sleep naked, your choice."

Cody blushes a little and then takes off his pants, leaving on his underwear and then keeps his shirt on, sitting on Adrian's bed and then goes under the covers with a pout.

Adrian laughs a little as he pulls Cody closer to him, "ah, didn't want to be naked in bed with me? Think I will get all naughty huh," he whispers in Cody's ear and then kisses his cheek, "night," he turns on his side and then falls asleep.

Cody blushes a little, "i-it's not that," he hides under the blanket after Adrian kissed his cheek and looks at Adrian as he fell asleep, ~he... sure doesn't waste no time falling asleep,~ he thought as he closes his eyes, falling asleep.

Adrian chuckles a little and then rubs Cody's head, "are you sure about that," he then dozes off again, falling back asleep.

Cody blushes and pouts a little as he continues sleeping curled up on his side as he was sleeping peacefully.

Adrian continues sleeping until morning came. He opens his eyes with a groan, looking at Cody as he was still sleeping and smiles, rubbing Cody's head.

Cody squirms a little in his sleep, feeling Adrian rub his head. He slowly opens his eyes and covers his eyes with the blanket, "looks like... it's morning already," he yawns.

Adrian laughs a little, "I thought you were a morning person. It's not like we went to bed too late," he rubs the back of his head as he smiles, turning Cody on his back and spreads his legs, "maybe.... I can help you wake up?"

Cody blushes a little, "well... I guess sometimes I am and sometimes I'm not," he rubs the back of his head. He blinks and gasps a little as he looks at Adrian, looking to the side, "I...I guess it wouldn't hurt."

Adrian chuckles a little as he rubs his cock slightly against Cody's ass, leaning down to kiss Cody's cheek and slides himself deep inside of Cody with a moan, "it... feels so good inside you."

Cody gasps as he feel Adrian slide deep inside him with a moan, shivering as he wraps his arms around Adrian while looking, "y-you.. went in so deep so suddenly."

Adrian looks at Cody and slightly blushes by his reaction and smiles, starting to thrust inside of Cody. "You feel... so good," he strokes Cody's cock as he continues thrusting.

Cody moans and arches his back, "f-fuck," he looks at Adrian while blushing and wraps his arms around Adrian, "I... feel your cock deep inside me, its driving me crazy."

Adrian looks at Cody and smiles, "oh trust me...," he picks up Cody's hips off the bed, "... I can go deeper," he starts pounding away at Cody's ass. He bites his bottom lip, "mmm, how does it feel to get your sweet spot abused like this," he grinds his cock tip against Cody's sweet spot with every thrust.

Cody looks at Adrian and gasps a little while watching his hip getting lifted off the bed. He gasps and bites his bottom lip with a loud moan, "f-fuck, g-go more easier," he shivers while looking at Adrian, looking to the side while feeling his sweet spot getting hit every single thrust Adrian made and drools a little, "y-your going to make me cum."

Adrian chuckles a little as he leans down to kiss Cody, playing with his tongue, "ugh... you feel so good, wrapped around my cock." He moves one of his hands from Cody's hip and strokes Cody's cock as he continues thrusting deeply inside of Cody, biting his bottom lip, "getting.... ready to cum soon."

Cody blinks while blushing and kisses Adrian, feeling his tongue play with his as he continues to moan within the kiss. He looks at Adrian as he looks to the side embarrassingly, looking down as his cock was getting stroked and arches his back, starting to cum on Adrian's hand.

Adrian continues thrusting inside of Cody and strokes his cock faster while smiling, "damn.. looks like you came before me," he thrusts a few more times with a smile and hits Cody's sweet spot, cuming deep inside of him.

Cody continues to moan and arches his back a little, squirming his hips a little. He looks down and blushes, gasping as he felt Adrian's cock hitting his sweet spot, feeling Adrian cuming inside of him and he continues cuming.

Adrian looks at Cody and smiles, leaning down and kisses Cody's lips while still cuming deep inside his ass. "Getting you nice and full," he chuckles and strokes Cody's cock slowly, "such a good boy."

Cody kisses Adrian and shivers a little when feeling Adrian continuing to cum deep inside him. He pants heavily and looks down as he watches as Adrian was stroking his cock, slightly squirming his hips side to side, "y-you sure do cum a lot," he blushes.