Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"Well... I only like certain movies but I am sure it will be good even if ... I am not really sure what it is but I will find out when we get there," Cody laughs a little.

Adrian smiles and nods his head, "well I am sure you will like it as well," he continues walking. "I am pretty.... picky when it comes to watching good movies anyway," he laughs a little.

Cody looks at Adrian and slowly nods his head a bit, "yeah I am sure I will like it. I am a bit picky when it comes to movies as well and.... I am not really a fan of horror movies."

Adrian laughs a little and rubs Cody's head, "well I can assure you, it's not a horror movie," he smiles and leans down, kissing Cody's forehead and walks into the movie theater. 

Cody nods his head and then looks at the options of movies the theater was currently playing before looking at Adrian, "so which movie is it exactly," he tilts his head.

Cody looks at the movie and slowly nods his head, "oh, yeah I heard about it. I heard it's suppose to be very good so I don't mind going to see it," he smiles.

Adrian smiles and nods his head, "so do you want anything while we watch the movie? Snacks? Drinks? Popcorn? Anything like that," he looks at Cody.

Cody rubs his chin a little, "I mean I wouldn't mind some popcorn maybe and something to drink I suppose," he looks at Adrian.

"Sure no problem, you sit down and I will call you over when I get the popcorn, the drinks and the tickets," Adrian mentions as he rubs Cody's head.

Cody nods his head as he goes to sit down while looking at the other movie posters, wondering how good this movie that they were going to see was really going to be. He only heard good things about it so he imagined it was going to be good.

Adrian got the tickets for the movie and then goes over to the snack booth, getting a medium popcorn to share. He didn't eat much while watching movies but he would probably have some and he didn't know how much Cody will have and he got the his drink, wondering what kind of drink to get Cody so he just got him a normal Pepsi like what he was getting.

Cody rests his chin on his palm as he watches Adrian, looking over at the movie posters and stretches a little. He never found himself being on a date with the guy that raped him but he could see Adrian really did like him due to all the stuff he had admitted to him.

Adrian walks over to Cody and smiles, "I hope Pepsi is alright," he hands Cody his drink and the popcorn, "can you hold this a second so I can show the ticket taker the tickets?"

"Yeah Pepsi is fine," Cody nods his head and then holds the popcorn, "sure I don't mind," he looks at Adrian as he drinks some soda.

Adrian gives the tickets to the ticket taker and shortly after put the tickets in his pocket, "okay, let's go," he takes the popcorn from Cody and then walks to the theater that was playing the movie they were going to see.

Cody nods his head as he follows Adrian to the theater while he was sipping his drink. Once there, he goes to sit in the back row. He was surprise how many people there were to see this movie.

Cody looks at Adrian as he was sitting down next to him and continues sipping at his soda. He wondered sitting in the back row was a bad idea, especially with someone like Adrian.

Adrian leans back in his chair and smiles a little, slowly but sneakily moves his hand and rubs Cody's thigh while he was drinking his drink as well.

Cody blushes a little as he looks at Adrian, starting to eat a little of the popcorn, "h-hey what are you doing? I hope your not ... planning to do anything too perverted while we are at the movies," he pouts a little.

Adrian laughs a little, "no I am not going to go all the way in here. I rather not get kicked out and banned from ever coming here again. I just... want to touch you a little," he continues rubbing Cody's thigh and slightly rubs his crotch with a smile.

Cody blushes and pouts a little as he looks to the side, shivering a little as he felt Adrian touch his thigh. He gasps softly and covers his mouth as he felt Adrian rub his crotch, trying not to moan and slightly squirms a little while sitting.

Adrian laughs a little as he leans into Cody, "your so cute when trying to keep quiet," he blows in Cody's ear and then chuckles, leaning back and eats some of the popcorn.

Cody blushes and looks at Adrian as he looks to the side with a pout, "and your a perv to do this in a public place," he grumbles as he eats some popcorn too.