Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody looks at Adrian and then nods his head, "do you... ever miss your friends that you had in your old town," he tilts his head. He rubs the back of his head, "I mean... I only played some video games with my friend Cory and a lot of the games you have... I never heard of," he laughs a little, continues rubbing the back of his head.

Adrian rubs the back of his head as he looks at Cody, "I mean... sure I do miss them. But I get to chat with them from time to time on the phone or get together with them on the holidays or days off from school. But having you as my lover does make me a lot more happier than you think," he pokes Cody's cheek with a smile.

Cody blushes and then rubs the back of his head as he looks through the games, stopping at one and then points at the game disc he wanted to play, "how about this one," he tilts his head to the side while looking at Adrian.

Adrian looks at the game and nods his head with a smile, "sure that sounds good to me," he then puts the game into his console, grabbing the other controller he had and hands it to Cody as he then sits on the floor.

Cody nods his head with a smile as he watches Adrian sit down on the floor and sits down next to him, taking the controller, "so um... I don't really know much about this game. It just looks like something that I would actually play."

Adrian laughs a little and nods his head, "well don't worry, I will help you out if you need help," he looks at Cody sitting next to him. He pats his lap, "wouldn't you much rather sit... somewhere more comfortable?"

Cody nods his head with a smile, "sounds good." Cody looks at Adrian while blushing a little, "u-uh right," he slowly crawls into Adrian's lap and sits in his lap while blushing, slightly feeling Adrian's bulge pressing against his butt.

Adrian laughs a little as he watches Cody go into his lap. He slightly wraps his arms around Cody while holding his controller, "try not to move too much alright? Or you might make it bigger," he whispers in Cody's ear before starting the game, slightly rubbing his crotch against Cody's butt.

Cody blushes a little as he watches Adrian's arms go around him. He looks at Adrian and nods his head as he watches as the game started, shivering a little as he felt Adrian's crotch rubbing against his butt and starts playing the game with Adrian.

Adrian laughs a little as he starts playing the game with Cody, resting his chin on Cody's shoulder, "your so soft," he smiles as he continues playing the game. When the game was playing a cut scene, he places the controller to the side and slowly moves his hands up Cody's shirt, playing with his nipples a little, "hey... why don't we make this... a little more interesting. Like.... a bet."

Cody blushes a little as he continues playing the game. He watches the cut scene and blushes a little as he felt his nipples being played with as he looks over his shoulder, "b-but I will clearly lose because I don't know this game as well as you."

Adrian laughs a little and kisses Cody's cheek, "well... I suppose you do have a point, I just thought it could make things more interesting."

Cody looks at Adrian and sighs a little, "fine... I suppose I have enough game experience to get me by, so what should the bet be on," he tilts his head.

"Hm... well how about this, If I win, after we graduate from college, we live together," Adrian smiles while he continues playing with Cody's nipples, giving them a squeeze. "What about you? What is your bet for winning?"

"W-Wait? You want to move that fast," Cody blushes and blinks a little. He blushes and shivers a little, rubbing the back of his head, "u-uh... I am not sure. I would like to say... slowly build our relationship."

Adrian laughs a little, "ah I see, so you want to slowly build our relationship? Hm alright seems like we both have pretty good bets," he looks at the game while the cut scene was ending as he grabs the controller. "I guess all that's left now... is to see who wins."

Cody nods his head as he grabs the controller before looking at Adrian, "just.... no cheating since I am sitting in your lap," he pouts a little.

Adrian laughs a little, "alright, I suppose I will play fair," he blows in Cody's ear with a smile as he then starts playing the game.

"I mean... I feel like I am getting the hang of it," Cody nods his head slowly as he continues playing the game with Adrian.

Adrian smiles a little and nods his head, "well I am glad you seem to be enjoying yourself," he continues playing the game and slightly grinds against Cody just to tease him.

Cody continues playing the game and blushes a little as he felt Adrian grinding against him, pouting a little as he looks at Adrian, "h-hey don't cheat," he grumbles a little.

Adrian laughs a little and rests his chin on Cody's shoulder, "sorry... my bad," he smiles and blows in Cody's ear while he continues playing the game.

Cody pouts a little as he continues playing the game and grumbles a little, ~is... he planning on cheating? Maybe I should cheat back... to be even," he leans back and slightly rubs Adrian's crotch as he plays with one hand.