Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian chuckles a little as he licks Cody's neck, "aw... don't hide your moans. I want to hear them," he playfully pouts as he slightly grinds himself against Cody.

Cody blushes a little and shakes his head slowly, "n-no I don't want people to hear me," he looks up at Adrian while he pouts a little.

Adrian chuckles a little as he goes to Cody's ear, "your so cute when your all flustered .... it makes me wonder about your reactions if we were to do stuff out in public," he whispered.

Cody blushes a little and shakes his head slowly, "u-uh well... try not to get too curious," he pouts a little, resting his head on Adrian's chest.

Adrian chuckles a little and shakes his head, "as curious as I am, I wouldn't do something like that," he rubs Cody's head and goes to his ear, "unless... if I was super horny," he smiles and nibbles on Cody's ear.

Cody blushes and nudges Adrian with a pout. He gasps and covers his mouth, looking at Adrian, "when.... are you not horny? I mean.. this whole time I been with you, it seems like you look for any opportunity to go into my pants," he grumbles.

Adrian blinks and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "I mean... that sure can be a possibility but...I think you should be happy I find you that attracted to the point I don't want to take my hands off you."

Cody blushes a little and hides his face within Adrian's chest, slightly rubbing his face against his chest, "you... really think so?  My body... is so weak after what I been through and you really like me that much?"

Adrian laughs a  little as he pokes Cody's nose, nodding his head, "I don't care if you think your body is weak. It just gives me a excuse to look after you even extra," he smiles and kisses Cody's forehead.

Cody blushes while looking at Adrian and laughs a little, "so... in other words, your taking full responsibility? Because.... you are the reason my body is like this," he pouts a little.

Adrian blinks and laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head, "yeah I suppose you do have a point. Well I will take care of you to make up for what I have done to you," he leans over and kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody blushes and slowly nods his head as he slowly rests his head on Adrian's chest, looking up at him, "you better. You should be lucky I am giving you a chance to redeem yourself."

Adrian chuckles a little and nods his head, "yeah I honestly am really lucky. Now I can finally be with you, which is honestly wanted the whole time."

Cody blushes as he looks to the side, resting his head on Adrian's chest, "is... what what you planned all along?" He looks up at Adrian and tilts his head to the side.

Adrian laughs a little and pokes Cody's nose, "it's very possible that was my plan the whole time... but the raping thing sure wasn't. I just didn't know how you felt about being with a man but I wanted to be with you."

Cody looks at Adrian and bites his bottom lip, "I mean... I never been in a relationship with a man before... but I could have gotten use to it," he pouts a little as he looks to the side.

Adrian chuckles a little, "well I suppose... starting now, you will have to get use to it, because I am not letting you go now," he holds onto Cody.

Cody blinks while blushing as he looks at Adrian as he was holding him, rather tightly at that and slowly nods his head, "I... am slowly getting use to it," he smiles a little.

Adrian looks at Cody and smiles a little as he continues to hold onto Cody, "well... I am very glad to hear you say that. But even if you weren't... I will be sure to get you use to it... slowly but very pleasingly," he chuckles a little.

Cody looks towards Adrian and blushes a little, slowly nodding his head slightly as he then rests his head on Adrian's chest, "I... can feel you poking against me," he glances around, seeing if anyone was near.

Adrian chuckles a little as he looks at Cody, smiling a little, "well... your the reason why I am getting erected, your just so cute," he looks at his watch, "so do you want to go somewhere? Like... maybe the movie theater or something like that? Or... maybe you just want to continue sitting here and feeling my cock erect against your ass," he whispers in Cody's ear with a chuckle.

Cody blushes and looks at Adrian as he slowly gets off Adrian's lap, "well... uh... I am not really sure what is playing at the movies right now. Is there anything you want to go see or something," he tilts his head to the side.

Adrian rubs the back of his head and chuckles a little, "I am not sure what's honestly playing right now but I am sure there is something we can watch," he stands up and takes Cody's head, "well... sounds like we are going to the movies, let's go." He smiles as he then walks to the nearest movie theater. 

Cody blushes as he felt Adrian's hand on his head and slowly nods his head as he starts  to walk with Adrian to the nearest movie theater, biting his bottom lip. He couldn't believe he was getting this close to someone that raped him into a coma.

Adrian smiles as he moves his hand from the back of Cody's head to Cody's hand, holding his hand while walking. He knew he did so much for Cody to hate him but he was glad he was getting a chance at least. "So... I hope you will like this movie as well. I heard about it from my friend but I am not sure if you will like it or not."