Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody gasps as he was thrown on the bed so suddenly and watches as Adrian was getting his clothes on, "so... uh where are my clothes," he tilts his head to the side.

"I left them in the laundry room.. let me go get them," Adrian mentions as he walks into the laundry room, "so... we have the whole day to ourselves, what do you want to do?"

Cody nods his head as he holds onto his legs as he watches Adrian leave the room. He perks his head up as he could hear Adrian from the other room, "uh... anything is fine I suppose."

Adrian smiles a little and rubs the back of his head as he walks into the bedroom, giving Cody his clothes, "well... how about we go to the park and... you know, get some fresh air."

Cody gets up and then starts putting on his clothes as he looks at Adrian, nodding his head with a smile, "that does sound rather nice," he mentions while he was getting dressed.

Adrian nods his head with a smile, "yeah it does sound pretty nice doesn't it? Better than staying stuffed in a house all day," he laughs a little. He pretty much always stayed home, so he was being a bit of a hypocrite but he didn't mind going outside, especially since Cody wanted to as well.

Cody finishes getting dressed and looks at Adrian, "well... I'm ready to go whenever you are," he sits down on the bed and puts on his socks and shoes.

Adrian nods his head as he gets his socks and shoes on as well. He walks to the door and opens the door for Cody, "well then.... let's go," he smiles a little.

Cody nods his head and then walks out of the house. It felt nice to be outside then being trapped inside. It was also a very nice day to be outside so that was a plus.

Once Adrian was outside with Cody, he turns around and locks the door. He then looks at Cody and smiles, taking hold of his hand and then starts walking towards the direction of the park.

Adrian smiles and looks at Cody, "I... am not really use to being on dates... so please bare with me," he leans down to kiss Cody's cheek.

Cody looks at Adrian and shakes his head, "n-no, it's fine. I am not really use to going on dates either," he looks to the side while blushing. "But... is this even considered a date," he tilts his head to the side.

Adrian continues walking and looks at Cody, laughing a little, "well I suppose this isn't really considered a date but in some way, some people might think we are on a date," he smiles softly and looks, seeing the park.

Edited by MasterSeme

"Yeah I suppose... that is true," Cody blushes and rubs the back of his head, looking and notices that they were approaching the park.

Adrian smiles and once they were in the park, he sits down on the park bench, "maybe the next time we come here.... we can have a picnic," he pulls Cody down onto the park bench.

"Huh? Oh... yeah that sounds nice," Cody smiles and then gasps with a blink as he was pulled onto the park bench. He winded up falling onto Adrian's lap and blushes softly, "u-uh? I feel... you getting hard," he squirms his hips a bit.

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody blushes and rests his head on Adrian's chest, slowly looking at him. He closes his eyes and sniffs his shirt, "you... smell so good," he slowly glances up at Adrian.

Adrian blinks and laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head, slowly rubbing Cody's head, "well.... I am glad you think so," he then kisses Cody's forehead.

Cody blushes and hides his face within Adrian's chest as he felt his head being rubbed, slightly glancing up at Adrian. He blushes a little, "um... are you sure you want me to sit on your lap? I ... can feel you getting harder."

Adrian chuckles a little and nods his head, "yeah I am fine. Just... don't squirm so much.. that's the only reason why I am getting harder, it's your fault," he pokes Cody's nose.

Cody blushes and pouts a little, "h-hey... it's not my fault, your the one that insisted I sit on your lap," he looks at Adrian and grumbles a little.

Adrian chuckles a little, "hm... I suppose you do have a point," he rubs the back of his head and wraps his arms around Cody, nuzzling against his neck a little.

Cody blushes and gasps a little, blushing as he felt Adrian nuzzling against his neck and moans softly, covering his mouth so he didn't get too loud in public.