Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

"Sorry I didn't want you to find out that way....I wanted to make sure you would stay before I told you. I didn't know how you would react knowing what I really am you know." he said looking at him and kissed his cheek

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Jasper looks at Alex and then pouts a little, "I honestly wish you told me sooner. I don't like secrets too much. But.. I guess I will forgive you," he smiles and pokes Alex's nose. "So... your not nervous at all what Maya might have planned for us?"

Jasper looks at Alex and tilts his head, "what exactly did you have to make sure of," he looks at Alex confusingly and blushes when his cheek was kissed.

"That you won't turn around and tell everyone...I don't want something like that to happen it sucks it happened to my kind before and it wasn't pretty. I wanted to make sure that you were the one I could trust with my life." he said. "And I was right. I just needed some proof."

"Well even if I wasn't the right one, I wasn't going to just tell people about what your really like," Jasper blushes with a pout. "But... I am glad that you really do trust me," he smiles a little.

"I know, but we have to be careful none the less because of what is going on and what happened to us." he said looking at him and kissed his cheek. "You have to see it from my view as well." he whispered.

"So does that mean you didn't exactly trust me at first? But now you do," Jasper looks at Alex and tilts his head. "Well... don't worry, if it involves you, then you tell about your information. I am not going to tell anyone and I will leave it to you to tell Maya... when you trust her enough to tell her," he rubs the back of his head.

"I wanted to trust you at first I really did. I thought and I am almost knew you were the one for me, but I had to take precautions." He said. "Thank you for that she will learn what I am eventually, but I'm just not ready for her to learn right now."

"So you knew.. I was the one when you first saw me," Jasper blushes as he looks at Alex. He nods his head, "don't worry, I will let you tell her when your ready," he smiles.

"Yes I did know you were the one I can sense stuff like that because of what I am." he said smiling and looked at him wondering what to do next and then thought about it. "I am happy that you are going to let me tell her when I am ready."

Jasper looks at Alex and laughs a little, "I am surprise you knew I was the one since I was already taken," he blushes and rubs the back of his neck. He nods his head, "of course, it's something about you and it wouldn't feel right if I told her. It's more for something you should tell her."

Jasper blushes a little and laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head, "well... I am glad my smell was so alluring to you." He rests his head on Alex's chest and smiles, perking his head up a bit as he heard a car door, "oh, Maya must be back."

''Alright you know what you are going to say so that is good we can hide and surprise her if we need too its up to you.'' he said smiling and looked at him as he kissed Jaspers cheek happy to be with him. ''Don't ever change I love you just the way you are.'' he said

"Well since she was at the store, we can just say you got back before she got home, it's honestly that simple," Jasper laughs a little. He smiles a little and nods his head, laughing softly, "don't worry, I am sure I won't change that much," he sticks his tongue out a little.

Jasper smiles and nods his head, tilting his head and looks at Alex, "is... everything okay? You look like you have something on your mind?"

Maya was watching the news and tilts her head when it was talking about a plane crash, "I hope Jasper and Alex are okay. Hm... looks like the workers on the plane worked quickly and got everyone off the plane in time. That's good," she starts working on making some dinner.

"Yeah everything is ok." He hears Maya walking in the house. "Maya is in the kitchen now and it seems like everyone was safe on the plane as well so I am just letting you know I was worried about them." he said looking at Jasper

Jasper looks at Alex and tilts his head, slowly nods his head with a smile. He lets out a soft sigh of relief, "well that is good to hear. I am glad everyone on the plane made it out alive."

Jasper laughs a little, "alright," he smiles and kisses Alex, holding Alex's hand and then heads to the kitchen.

Jasper walks with Alex to the kitchen and watches Maya as she was making dinner, "hey Maya."

Maya looks over, "oh! You two are already home?"

"Y-Yeah, we got back before you came back," he smiles and rubs the back of his head.

"Oh, that's good, I hope you two will be hungry," Maya giggles as she makes dinner still.

"Yeah sorry we should of called to let you know we took a earlier flight, but we wanted to surprise you." he said smiling and looked at Maya. "And yeah I could eat haven't ate anything since breakfast." he said