Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

Jasper nods his head with a smile, "yeah I can eat as well," he laughs softly as he looks at Alex, "see told you it would work," he whispers a little.

"Alright I will let you two know when dinner will be ready," Maya smiles a little.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

"I am glad." he whispered and looked at her. "Alright if you need any help let me know alright." he said smiling and looked at Maya and then hugged Jasper happy that he was with him.

Jasper smiles a little and then looks at Maya, "yeah if you need any help, just let us know," he rubs the back of his head and hugs Alex.

"Nah I will be okay, I am ready to put the food into the stove soon," Maya looks at Jasper and Alex with a smile.

"Alright if you need help just let us know like Jasper said." he said smiling and looked at him wondering what they should do next, but also had no idea what to do either now that they were back he felt weird.

"Alright, you two can relax. I think I am good for right now," Maya mentions as she was putting the food into the stove. She then walks out of the kitchen and heads upstairs, "I will be back to check on the food," she heads to the kitchen.

Jasper nods his head and sits on the couch, rubbing the back of his head and turns on the tv.

Jasper blushes as he looks at Alex and smiles, "y-you really think so," he rubs the back of his head. "Sorry.. I wasn't expecting that," he laughs a little.

Jasper looks at Alex and blushes, smiling a little as he rests his head on Alex's chest as he looks at the kitchen door, "it sure smells good," he looks at Alex and then looks at the tv.

Jasper laughs a little, "well that is how she impress me so much. How good she was at cooking," he rubs the back of his head with a smile. He rests his head on Alex while watching tv.

"Oh really so her cooking is that good I can't wait to try it then." he said smiling and looked wondering how her cooking was going to do and if there was anything he could do to help or make the same meal for himself as well.

"I am sure you will like it. She rarely tells people her recipes but maybe you will be lucky and she will tell you hers," Jasper laughs a little.

Within a couple of hours, Maya comes down to check on dinner.

"Maybe and it might be hard, but I feel like if I try it would work." he said smiling and looked at him then sighed as he watched TV till dinner and was happy when it was all ready.

Jasper laughs a little, "if it makes you feel any better, she still hasn't told me any recipes," he rubs the back of his head.

Maya opens the door, "dinner is ready," she smiles.

"Oh really?" he said as he got up and walked into the kitchen and smiled. "Man it smells so you I hope you don't mind me being here I mean I can leave if I need to." he said smiling

"I think she just wants to treat me to her cooking. Surprise huh?" Jasper laughs a little as he heads into the kitchen, "mm smells so good."

"Don't be silly. I don't mind that Jasper's little boyfriend is here," Maya giggles a little.

Jasper smiles and sits down, "thank you."

Maya smiles a little, "wait I got to serve the food so go ahead and sit down."

Jasper smiles as he looks at Alex, "oh, do you want anything to drink?"

Maya comes over with a casserole pan and sits it oven mitt on the table, taking off the cover, revealing a squash casserole that had bread crumbs and melted cheese on top.

Jasper laughs a little and gets up, walking to the fridge and opens it, taking out some fruit punch. He goes to get some cups and places the cups on the table, pouring the fruit punch in the cups and then puts away the fruit punch into the fridge then goes back and sits down at the table.

Maya smiles, "well then, go ahead," she places the spoon in the casserole dish.

He smiled as he set down and started to eat the food happy and smiling. "Damn this is good maybe one day we can trade cooking secrets." he said looking at him and smiled.

Jasper starts eating as well and smiles a little since Alex seem to be enjoying Maya's cooking.

Maya smiles and laughs a little, "oh you cook too hm?" She looks at Alex and continues eating.