Am I straight or gay!? (18+ YaoifangirlBritty)

Dragongirl26

"Yeah I do and this is really do maybe I can cook for you next time and have you try the food?" he said smiling and ate it. "Damn this is really good I love it." he said smiling

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• vanphong11021

Jasper smiles while he was eating. He was glad Maya and Alex were getting along.

Maya smiles and nods her head, "yeah that sounds good to me," she continues eating. She laughs a little, "if you want seconds, go ahead, I usually make quite a bit."

"I would love some more and thank you for cooking for me today." he said taking some more of the food and ate it happy that he was eating something so good and wanted to cook for both of them to show how much he cared for them

Maya smiles, "oh then go ahead and have some more. There is plenty here," she goes back to eating, starting to get gather full herself.

Jasper looks at Alex and smiles as he goes to get a little more since it was so good. He continues eating and drinks some of his juice. He then finishes his dinner and gets up, putting his plate in the sink and sits back down, continues drinking his juice.

Alex ate some more of the food before he got full. " You should come over to my place some time... That way I could cook for you and show you what I can do....hell you two can even stay over it's a large place almost to big for just me."

Maya smiles and nods her head, "alright. I can't wait to try your cooking sometime." She looks at Alex, "oh? You want me to stay over? Not just Jasper?" She then giggles.

Jasper looks at Maya and blushes a little, starts washing his dishes.

"I mean you are part of Jasper's life and I wouldn't want to cut or try to cut you off he is happy with you and I hope to think the same way about me as well you know." he said smiling and looked at her

Maya looks at Jasper and then Alex, giggles softly, "oh, it kinda looked like you were part of Jasper's life too Alex," she sticks her tongue out a little.

Jasper blushes a little and then nudges Alex, "h-hey, I thought I told you I thought of you that way," he pouts a little.

Alex smiled. "I see we agree on one thing and that is Jasper...I don't know I want to get to know you.. Jasper thinks we will get along just fine." Alex said smilling

Maya laughs a little as she nods her head, "yeah seems like it." She then gets up to work on her dishes once she noticed Jasper was done.

Jasper pouts a little and rests his head on Alex's arm.

"Oh, I am sure we will," Maya smiles while washing her dishes.

Alex holds Jasper and smiled as he kissed his cheek. "Maya if you need help cleaning up let me know alright I would be more than happy to help ya out." he said

Jasper smiles a little as he rests his head on Alex's arm.

Maya smiles a little, "well if you want, you can help put away the casserole since we are done eating," she mentions as she goes back to working on the dishes.

Jasper smiles a little as he looks at Maya as as she was putting the dishes into the cabinet once she dried them off, "looks like she is all set," he looks at Alex with a smile.

Alex smiled and looked at Jasper. He wondered if he wanted to sleep in the same bed again or not. Alex did was by to give Jasper room to be with his girlfriend as well.

Jasper looks at Alex and tilts his head, "is everything okay? You... look like you have something on your mind," he rubs the back of his head.

"Oh I was just thinking if you wanted to spend time with your girlfriend alone or with me." he said looking at him and kissed his cheek not sure what he should do next as he kissed Jasper's cheek

Jasper laughs a little, "o-oh is that what you were thinking, well.. what do you want me to pick hm," he tilts his head.

"I can stay here if you want i don't mind, but if you want some time with your love one I'll leave you alone to be with her." he said smiling and kissed Jasper's cheek

"You do realize now that she saw you, your not going to be left out right," Jasper looks at Alex and laughs a little.

"Really I thought you would want time alone with here since I had you all to myself for a few days." he said kissing him then smiled happy about everything that was happening.

Jasper laughs a little, "besides... I am sure she tired herself from shopping and cooking," he rubs his back of his head and blushes, kissing Alex with a smile.

Maya looks and giggles, "it sure feels different to see it in person than on screen," she sticks her tongue out.

Alex smiled. "I bet it does." he said smiling and looked at him. "I also think that is not all would be different if it was done in person." He said smiling and winked at Maya smiling trying to get Jasper to blush more

Maya giggles a little, "but question is, would you have even like me watch you two go at it," she tilts her head to the side with a smile.

Jasper blushes bright red and nudges Alex with a pout, "you... humor her too much," he laughs a little.