Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Vincent put his elbow on the table and rested his cheek on his palm as he observed Heero kneeling down in front of his former comrades, freeing their erections from their pants and eagerly began to pleasure them. He chuckled when he heard Heero saying that he wanted to please him and smiled: "That's right you two. Heero doesn't have to do any of this. But like he said, he wants to." He moved up his gaze towards Trowa and continued: "How did this happen? Is it really so hard to understand? The desire to belong, to have purpose, to devote yourself to someone who appreciates your devotion. The harder the task I put him through, the greater the fulfillment because he knew, and I've proven, that I'll give as much love to him."

Vincent continued: "You may think that I am abusing him, that this is a game, that I don't care about his well being. But in truth I care about him more than anything in this world." Vincent turned his gaze back to Heero and smiled: "I spend every waking moment of mine thinking, what would I do to him next, what would bring him most pain and pleasure, how would I eradicate the burden in his heart and ultimately, how would I ensure a long and happy future for him." He looked back at Quatre and Trowa and smiled: "You're welcomed to be a part of that happy future of course, but just don't get in the way of it."

Vincent fell silent again as Heero continued to pleasure the pair until finally he was greeted with the two's seed. Gesturing Heero to come close he held his tired, filthy, and hopelessly aroused slave gently in his arms and whispered in his ear: "Let's show your friends just how much you love this shall we? You may cum in five.... four.... three.... two........ one............ Now!"

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

Heero took in every word from his Master. They needed to hear this needed to see this. These guys were some of his first, what could be considered friends, and he wanted them to know he was happy. Looking over at his master he locked eyes with him for a moment as he sucked them off. His own body was tingling in pleasure as his cock dripped on the floor.

Quatre let out a shout as he came and held onto Trowa and Heero for support. Trowa wasn't far behind him. So this was what Heero really needed. They watched as the crawled over and climbed up against his Master.

Heero looked to his Master then back at the former piolets as his eyes glazed over in pleasure hearing the count down that he was conditioned to. His cock twitched then with a pleasurable moan he arched slightly as cum shot from him. Moaning he held onto Vincent for support as he came down from his high.

Trowa gently rubbed Quatre's shoulder, "we do want to be part of his life. I guess we gravely misunderstood him. I'm glad he found what he needs and what you need."

Heero was trembling as he heard those words from Trowa. They actually meant a lot to him. He wished he could have heard them from Duo. Maybe in a way he still had feelings for the braided piolet, but they didn't outweigh his love for his Master. Leaning up he gently kissed his Master's chin, "thank you master."

Vincent smiled as he brushed a strand of hair off Heero's sweaty, messy face, and laid a loving kiss on the man's forehead. "You've done well my slave. Mission accomplished!" He reached under Heero and picked him up as he got up from the chair. He then looked back towards the other two and said: "It's about time I take Heero back for some rest, but I am sure that you would like to catch up with him a bit more. How about we have lunch together tomorrow? "

After that Vincent took Heero back to their room and cleaned up themselves. Afterwards Vincent laid Heero on the bed and he said: "I suppose I should commend your friends for coming all the way here and get on this cruise just to check up on how you're doing. I doubt any of my friends would bother." He then held Heero's chin up towards him and asked teasingly: "Come to think of it, you've now done sexual acts with all but one of your old squad. Any preferences?"

Heero tucked himself against this Master knowing he would take care of him now so he didn't need to be on any alerts. Even to the point where he closed his eyes. Quatre was watching him in shock, "yeah.. yeah lunch sounds great." Maybe they had gone about this all wrong? Honestly after everything the poor guy had gone through if he wanted this guy dead he could do it easily.

Heero smirked slightly at that, "Quatre's nosy and has way too much money... of course he would buy a trip like this just to check on me. He's had spies at my office." Looking up at his Master he thought about it for a moment. He was sure Wufei would scream something about honor and might be a lot more aggressive towards him than his fellow companions. Blushing slightly he looked up into his Master eyes, "I would still pick Duo. Quatre is very responsive which if fun wiping that smug look off his face but Duo's different. But!" He reached up grabbing his Master's wrist looking a little startled. "He would never replace you Master. You're my world."

"Yeah, I figured he was your favorite. That's why I sent you to him in the first place." Vincent smiled as he looked at Heero, even with the lights off and only a little moonlight leaking from the window shades Vincent could still see the love in those cobalt eyes. He took the hand grabbing his wrist and pressed a loving kiss on the back of his hand and smiled: "Even though that I'm your master and you are my slave... I wanted to make sure that you're doing this not because you have no choice, and I don't want you to think that you have so little in this world that you have no choice. I wanted to show you how much you actually have and then chose me in spite of that.... To be honest I was a little worried that you'd decide to stay with him...gladly everything turned out according to plan."

Vincent chuckled slightly and caressed Heero's hair: "Well enough bedtime talk for now. We can't be all tired when having lunch with your friends, can we?" He gave Heero a gentle kiss on his lips and whispered: "Goodnight Heero. Sweet dreams."

The next day Vincent woke up rather late. He looked at the clock and it was actually almost lunch time. "Well, I guess we might as well skip breakfast." Vincent said as he got up and looked at Heero: "Morning my dear." He put the usual dog ears tail on Heero, he pulled on his leash and smiled: "We haven't been doing our morning routine this couple of days. How about we go for a little walk before we meet up with them?"

Heero looked up at his Master a bit surprise at his admission to being glad Heero chose him. He was the one who had been there for him and gave him what he needed. That time in the cell at Duo's house showed him Duo had no idea what to do with a broken soldier. Maybe they could have found something but he doubted they would have truly been happy. If his mind were erased and brought back to him he really felt like he would still be led to this man.

Relaxing on the bed next to him his eyes drifted closed and fell asleep. He didn't even realize it was morning until he was woken up and felt the incredible urge to pee. Climbing off the bed and onto the floor he actually had to pause. His bladder was used to their normal time of getting up to pee but this was way later in the morning now. Pressing his thighs together for a moment the ears on the headset tipped back then eased up facing forward again, "t-there are places... to pee on the ship Master?" He was determined to hold it for his Master so he wasn't about to start begging yet. He assumed they would be there soon. Although the other strange thing was he was getting turned on from having to pee so bad which made him blush a little. Trembling a little his cock was half hard but couldn't get fully hard because of his urgency.

?Honestly at this point, I think anywhere on the ship would be fair game. I mean, given all the sex that was happening constantly, it would be hard to find a corner without cum by now.? Vincent lead Heero down the corridors of the ship and enjoyed the curious and lustful looks they got along the way. He noticed Heero's arousal and chuckled: "Feeling a little excited huh? Is it the pain, or the thought not peeing in public? Or maybe both? Oh dear Heero you've made so much progress." He reached for Heero's.head and caressed his hair gently and smiled: "I know a good place for you to release."

Soon after they arrived on the balcony overlooking the front deck of the ship where people were either sun bathing, swimming in the pool, or in an orgy. The cool ocean breeze blew in their faces as the ship sailed across the wide blue ocean under a clear sunny sky. Vincent got behind Heero and lifted him up, as if he was presenting his price to the entire world and said: "Now go ahead Hero, give those people below a good golden shower."

Heero trembled a little hearing his Master praise and feeling his arousal spike a little, "T-thank you Master." He leaned into his touch then followed after him wondering where they were going. When they finally reached there he was having such a hard time holding back that a little was trying to leak out.

Being lifted up surprised him, to where some started to leak out and he looked down at the people below, "Master?" He felt bad peeing towards them and possibly on them but with his legs spread like that and held up against his Master he couldn't hold it back anymore. Letting out a low moan his body shuddered as he finally released all that urine stored inside him. His hand came back over his shoulder and held onto the back of his Master's neck, "Ahhh...."

Given the distance and the fact that the ocean wind, it's unlikely that any of Heero's piss would actually hit those people down there, but still the idea of the act seemed to bother Heero just a little. Eventually though Heero let loose, and as the golden stream scattered in the wind, Vincent couldn't help but smile as he felt Heero reaching back towards him needily. "You're really enjoying this aren't you?" Vincent smiled as his hand went down and grabbed the half hard member still in the middle of spilling the golden liquid and began stroking, quickly making his own hand a mess while getting Heero hard.. Vincent chuckled: "Doesn't it feel good to essentially piss on the world? But... I guess you prefer to be on the receiving end, don't you?" He let go of Heero's now fully hard length and brought his hand up in front of Heero's mouth, his fingers stained with the man's urine.

Do you actually want Heero to have sex with Quatre and Trowa? Cause I am thinking they could have a nice foursome after (or during) lunch or something. Oh and I am thinking of maybe do some bestiality latter like dog fuck so just wanna be triple quadruple sure that you're onboard with that. Also any ideas / suggestions for the big contest?

Heero moaned his head falling back against his master's shoulder as he was stroked while he peed. Trembling a little he rocked gently into his hand as he listened to him, "I guess I'm not mad at the world."

Leaning forward his tongue came out and licked his Master's fingers clean. Drawing each digit into his mouth he rolled his tongue around them then moved to his palm flattening his tongue to give long strokes across the rest of his hand. He actually struggled to even be mad at his old companions for leaving him behind. In his mind it wasn't their responsibility to take care of him. It was his own, but he wasn't good at it. Rocking his hips back against his Master breakfast forgotten about he just wanted him now that he had his morning pee.

Oh yeah a fun foursome would be great! Maybe start with Heero pleasing his Master under the table. He's getting more bold in trying to turn on his master so given the chance he would try to turn him on or give him pleasure. And yes it's still ok lol you're good. Heero might panic at first but I'm good lol

Vincent could see the lust in those beautiful cobalt eyes of Heero's, which given the kind of life he's been living lately might as well be his default state by now, though not quite. If the circumstances arise Heero could just as easily flip back to his old soldier self, which was something Vincent was determined to eradicate. Once Heero had licked his hand clean Vincent pressed a loving kiss on his cheek and chuckled: "Be patient my dear.. Did you forget our lunch with your friends? We'll be late if we don't start moving now."

Vincent took a step away from Heero and tugged on his leash to make him follow. Despite Vincent being rather aroused himself, he wasn't in a hurry to claim Heero, partly because the wait would make the eventual fruit sweeter, and also because he intended to give the two other pilots a more in-depth look how what Heero has become.

Soon enough they arrived at the restaurant and found their seats. Vincent sat down while opening up the menu and asked: "Do you want to sit at the table or on the floor?"

Heero shivered a bit knowing his Master was right but that didn't mean he still didn't want him. Following him back into the dining area he was feeling rather submissive after doing their morning routine and with bring given the choice to sit equally at the table or floor. This time he picked floor. Pulling the cushion down he sat on it and leaned his head against his master's knee. Over time his barriers were breaking and his affectionate and submissive nature was bleeding through.

"Thank you for the choice Master," Heero closed his eyes for a moment as he sat half on his knees to the side and on his butt, his head resting on his master's knee and wrapped his arms loosely around his leg. He was content here letting him take full control.

Quatre and Trowa who honestly had just got there safe the whole exchange and you could almost hear their jaws hitting the floor.

Sitting down Quatre looked at Vincent shocked, "okay now I've seen it all. I mean last night was the first crowd, loud music, sex everywhere but he just takes to you. Like a puppy dog."

One of Heero's mechanical ears shifted towards Quatre. It's not that he wasn't still paying attention.

For the last show... I'm thinking either full sensory deprivation. Where they are blind, deaf and hanging from ropes and see who cums first. Or an edging contest to see who lasts the longest.

Vincent chuckled at Quatre's comment and said: "Yeah Heero can be quite adorable." He reached for Heero's head and caressed his hair lovingly: "Perhaps you two should try something like this some day. It's pretty nice to know that your lover completely entrust everything to you, and you have complete ownership over him..... Well, anyway, let's start ordering cause I'm starving."

They made their order and shortly after the waiters brought their food to the table, with the obvious exception of Heero's being set on the floor in front of him. While the situation was a bit awkward at first, given how surreal the circumstances were, eventually they began to talk more freely. Vincent was actually quite honest about his past and his initial plot of revenge against Heero, and then the realization of his true feelings towards the man who changed his life, arguably for the better. Obviously he left out the part about having Zero essentially installing himself into his brain, but that information wasn't really relevant at the moment, at least not in any beneficial way.

Quatre and Trowa were quite shocked to learn the truth behind their meeting. Not that they didn't trust Heero to make a good choice in lover but that was an insane story. They never heard anything like it. They also saw Heero eat happily from the floor then sit back up to resume his resting against his Master's leg.

After a while his hand trailed over his calf and slowly made his way up his thigh. He was bored of the conversation and also didn't like others knowing about his life. Even though he knew them he didn't think he was that important to talk about. Gently nipping at his Master's thigh he shifted further under the table and nuzzled at his crotch to grab his zipper in his teeth and looked up at him questioning with his eyes.

Quatre ran his fingers through his hair, as he thought about what the other said. He couldn't currently see Heero so he didn't know what he was doing under the table, "that's an unreal story. If he wasn't here I don't know if I'd have believed you. So your training him to be what... the perfect slave is that what you said?"

Vincent raised his eyebrow when he felt the suggestive touches of Hero and smiled. He figured his slave must be horny after the tease he put him through earlier, but to see him taking the initiative while in front of his old comrades was still a pleasant development. He groaned lightly.as Heero moved up further till he reached his groin and he looked down to meet with Heero's eager gaze.

With a bright smile he gave Heero a nod and looked up to look at the pair in front of him: "Yes, a perfect, happy slave. You've been on board this cruise for a couple of days now, have you ever seen an unhappy person? Sure they may be in circumstances that would normally be described as embarrassing, or even painful, but they all end up with a satiafied smile on their face. I mean, have you ever seen Heero this happy back during the war?" He pointed down and invited the two to see what Heero was actually doing under the table. He chuckled: "You two can learn a few things from Heero cause for a couple riding on a sex cruise, you two certainly looks uptight as hell."

Maybe I can play Trowa in the coming foursome so to move things along easier?

Sure ^-^

Unzipping his pants it took him just a moment but he finally freed his Master's cock. Engulfing him all in one go, he moaned around his length and drew him all the way in. His Master tasted so good to him, it was like a drug. Bobbing his head he moaned around his length and sucked him in further while he started to bob his head.

Quatre leaned up and blushed seeing what Heero was eagerly doing, "oh... oh um..." He swallowed hard and sat back down. "I mean... we we do some things. Not quite the things you and Heero obviously do." He was kind of really turned on seeing Heero sucking this man so passionately.

Rolling his tongue along his length he let him slip out of his mouth and licked along the underside to tease his Master a little. Reaching in his pants he pulled out his sac so he could gently massage it while his tongue teased along his length.

Vincent moaned joyfully as he felt Heero's skillful service. He's really learned well how to please other men, and was enjoying it so much too. Vincent chuckled as he reached for his phone and started up the app controlling Heero's collar, and the black material began to flow down as if it was alive, but not to cover the man's naked body like it used to, but slithered down along his skin and branched out, some arrived at his chest, squeezing and milking the little buds to make them swell; while another stream arrived at Heero's groin, enveloping his erection and began to squirm and vibrate; and to top it off some of the black material reached Heero's rear and began to stretch his hole wide open.

As Vincent enjoyed Heero's service while using the collar to torment him, Trowa was thinking about what Vincent said about them and their relationship. Till this day Trowa found it to be quite a miracle that he and Quatre ended up together since he was certainly not good at the whole romance thing. Luckily Quatre seemed to be a lot more adept when it comes to figure out people's feelings, and pretty much made his confession for him before accepting it. But Quatre was a lot less good when it comes to expressing his own emotions and desires. Sure they do have sex from time to time, but Trowa always felt something... lacking, as if both of them were holding back and were too afraid, or too shy, to take things up a notch.

"Learn a few things from Heero.. huh..." Trowa muttered as he looked at his former comrade who seemed to have devoted himself completely to this "master" of his, and more importantly, seemed so happy about it. He turned to look at Quatre and said: "He does have a point. We're on a sex cruise but... we haven't really enjoyed ourselves." kneeling down before Quatre he reached for the zippers and found a slight bulge under his pants. Clearly Quatre was slightly turned on by the sight in front of him and he quickly freed the half hard member from the fabrics. Trowa extended his tongue out and began to run it along the shaft.

Ohhhh.... Trowa he likes it ^-^

Heero trembled from the feeling of the suit teasing his body. He actually kind of missed the suit the last couple of days. He got used to wearing it on their little walks in the chilly morning air. Taking his Master deep into his throat again his gag reflex having almost gone at this point. Looking up at him he was lost in the feel of pleasuring his Master and being teased.

Quatre looked down at Trowa and turned bright red, "T-Trowa?" He wasn't expecting him to go down on him here. Panting he grew hard quickly from Trowa's tongue teasing him. Reaching his hand down he ran his fingers through his hair and watched him then looked back over to Vincent and Heero. Maybe this wasn't a bad idea for Trowa, they never went very far sexually. Mostly because Trowa struggled with communication and Quatre was so shy when it came to these kind of things.

Heero let his Master pop out of his mouth and turned to look at his old comrades behind him, "M... Master... I think something like this would be good for Trowa and Quatre. Trowa is like me." He looked back up at his Master stroking his hand over his length. Leaning back in he rolled his tongue around the tip.

Vincent's breathing was getting heavier and heavier as waves of pleasure coursed through his body. He was enjoying his slave's service so much that it was difficult to hold back. He chuckled at Heero's comment about Trowa and said: "Yeah I can see the resemblance. But I think he's a lot better at adapting than you are." Vincent looked towards the two across the table now in a similar position and smiled: "Watch and learn."

Vincent used his phone to make the suit retract back into Heero's collar and pushed Heero off his cock. He then grabbed Heero up and make him bend forward on the table. Eagerly Vincent buried his face in Heero's ass and extended his tongue towards his hole, easily stretching the pucker open and intruded inside. Knowing Heero's body like the back of his hand, Vincent easily found his sweet spot and skillfully used his tongue to massage the spot. At the same time his hand reached for Heero's erection and pressed his finger against his stretched slit and with the help of his pre-cum he began to push inside.

Meanwhile Trowa continued to use his tongue to pleasure Quatre. While he's done things like this with Quatre in the past he wasn't really good at it, especially when he tried to deep throat his gag reflex would always cause him to stop. So it was rather shocking to see Heero taking his master's cock not only without problem, but also enjoying it. Something akin to jealousy or admiration rose in Trowa's heart which made him double his effort. After running along the shaft up and down a couple more times he took the tip in his mouth, sucking and slurping the sensitive tip, then he took the entire shaft in and felt it rubbing against the back of his throat. Then he heard what Vincent said and let Quatre's length slip out to look, and wass surprised to see Vincent tossing Heero on the table and buried his face in the man's butt. Thinking for a brief moment he looked up at Quatre and asked: "Do you... want to try that?"

Heero was panting softly by the time he was on the table and didn't really get the chance to wonder what he was doing before he felt a tongue press inside him, "Ahh!" He arched his back and pressed his hips back against that mouth. This was one of his weaknesses! His legs immediately started shaking and he thanked his lucky stars that he was on the table, otherwise he would have went face first into the floor. Letting his head fall onto the table he was twitching and panting harshly as that tongue made him a puddle of goo for his master.

Feeling the finger push inside his cock almost pushed him over the edge. Gritting his teeth he took several calming breaths to bring himself back from the edge. Something about being eaten out just turned him on so bad he could barely hold back. It was his weak point for sure.

Quatre saw how much Heero was enjoying it then nodded his head. Not that he didn't enjoy Trowa, he just knew their could be more to their love making. If Heero could enjoy it this much to break that soldier mask, maybe they had a lot to learn about sex. Getting onto the table he never lost the blush on his face as he looked right at the perfect soldier who was panting harshly from the sensation.

Vincent could tell just how hard Heero was trying to hold back from the way his body trembled in pleasure, and how sweet his lustful moans had become. He could most likely make Heero cum right here and now, but he was content to tease his poor slave just a little longer. He pulled his tongue out of Heero for a moment to check on what the other two were doing, and chuckled when he saw Quatre getting on the table and waiting for Trowa. Given the size of the table Heero and Quatre were rather close. He gave Heero's butt a playful spank and said: "Give your friend a little kiss for me." before getting down at Heero's ass once more.

Meanwhile Trowa gulped when he saw Quatre climing on the table with his butt presented towards him. Pulling down his pants slowly he laid his hands on his lover's smooth butt, gave it a few squeeze before leaning down and laid a soft kiss on his butt cheek. He then moved towards the tight entrance hidden in the crevice and began to ran his tongue over the pucker, feeling the many folds and started to stretch it open.

Heero panted harshly glad that his Master had stopped teasing him. Every muscle in his body relaxed for a moment and stopped clenching. It took everything he had to not go over the edge. He usually begged by then but this time he was in front of people he knew and wanted to show off a little. Kiss Quatre? Sitting up a little he looked at him for a moment before he felt that mouth back down on him. Maybe it would be a good distraction. Leaning in he pressed his lips to Quatre's for a moment before sliding his tongue along this lips.

Quatre was shocked but leaned into the kiss letting Heero guide him. Gasping into Heero's mouth he felt Trowa's hot wet tongue sliding into his entrance and at first wasn't sure but Heero's kiss helped distract him. That was until he started to relax and suddenly it started to feel rather nice. His legs started to tremble and something was happening that hadn't before, his cock was straining in need and dripping. It seemed little Quatre liked this kind of treatment too. Breaking the kiss from Heero and feel a little braver than before he looked back at Trowa, "r-right there.... ahhh.... f-feels so good Trowa..."

Heero gave the table a death grip but he was losing the battle. His cock wouldn't stop leaking from trying to hold back. It was funny he'd had his arm inside him, toys inside, gang bangs but this gentle eating out and that sensual lube were his undoing. Maybe it was because the rougher things he could distract himself with, this was solely focused on him. Where that lube heightened his already sensitive body. Which worked when his Master let him cum over and over.

Both Vincent and Trowa continued to pleasure their respective lovers as they made out. Their lustful moans muffled by the kisses but still attracted a fair amount of attention from the other customers of the places. Obviously none were surprised given the kind of cruise they were on, if anything they seemed inspired by the orgy and soin enough sex began to spread and the while restaurant was filled by people's groans and moans. But Vincent didn't pay any attention to those distractions since he was too busy tormenting Heero, and kept him struggling at the edge of climax.

Meanwhile Trowa was also focusing on Quatte, observing his every reaction. When Heero gave them the Blow jobs the night before he was a bit uncomfortable about letting others touch Quatte, even someone like Heero who he considered as a friend. But afterwards he was surprised to find himself not too bothered. It wasn't because he didn't care about Quatre or don't get jealous, protective or possessive when other people approach Quatre. On the contrary he did quite often since Quatre would often attract admirers either for his looks or wealth. However in the case of Heero... Trowa could watch him and Quatre kiss and didn't feel jealous or threatened. Heero has become a loyal slave to this master of his, so much so that he was almost "not human" in Trowa's eyes, at least when it comes to the matter of sex. The same could be said for Vincent, since Trowa could see his almost inhuman obsession and devotion towards Heero. Even technically they are having an orgy, he knew they were but extea stimulation for their two-men world, and Trowa had no problem using them in the same way.

Eventually Vincent got up, his tongue feeling a little sore. He flipped Heero on his back then got in position, holding his cock and pressed the tip against Heero's saliva covered hole, and let out a satisfied groan as he pushed in. Wanting to keep up Trowa also got up. Unlike Vincent however he asked the waiter passing by for some extra lube and poured it on his cock to be safe, then he entered Quatre from behind as well.

Heero trembled as he was pushed onto his back and held his legs up to better position him for his Master and moaned loudly as he pushed inside, "Ahh.... yes..." His eyes rolled back a little and closed for a moment feeling the intense pleasure of it all. That was honestly the best feeling when he pushed in after teasing him.

Quatre was a bit surprised when Trowa was trying to keep up with them but thankful he got lube. Even though his poor little hole was incredibly tight still. A little panicked Quatre arched his back and gasped in surprise, "T-Trowa?!"

Heero could hear his old teammate panic and reached over grabbing his head to pull him close, "just breath Quatre. Relax and breath." Quatre trembled but did as Heero urged and finally Trowa was able to push all the way inside him without much more fuss. Heero gently scratched at the back of Quatre's head then looked up at Trowa, "listen to him. Listen to his body, it'll tell you what he likes. You don't need words for sex."

Reaching his hand under Quatre he went into his shirt and gently pinched his nipple making him gasp, arch and clench around Trowa's length, "just explore each other." He turned his attention back to his Master, his legs wrapping around his waist. His own cock was throbbing against his stomach and leaking more, so were his nipples. Right now he was so beyond ready to go over that edge but his Master hadn't told him he could, so he did his best not to. As long as he didn't touch his cock he would be fine... maybe.

Vincent chuckled as he saw Heero actually giving the other two advises. "Since when did you became a sex expert?" Vincent said as he pulled his member all the way out until only the very tip remained inside, then with a swift push rammed his length all the way in: "Don't forget your place Heero, you're my slave. All you should concern yourself with is my pleasure! And I like to see you in a fucking mess twitching and moaning!" He began to pound into Heero again and again, skillfully, roughly, passionately, almost maliciously yet at the same time lovingly. He then grabbed Heero's member tightly and began pumping the rod and yelled: "Show them! Show them how you cum!"

Even though they were not as sexually active as Vincent and Heero, Trowa and Quatre have been together much longer and he'd learned his fair share of knowledge about which buttons to push for Quatre. He groaned as he felt his lover's intestines squeezing his member and slowly began to move, dragging his member along the inner walls of Quatre's insides and rubbed against his sweet spot, moving back and forth, back and forth, until he was doing a rather consistent piston movement. He also reached around and held Quatre's member and storked it lovingly.