Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Vincent chuckled at how eager Heero seemed to be at making his body even more of a lewd mess. Kissing and nibbling on his neck lovingly he whispered: "You're such an adorable slut Heero....  At this rate soon your little head is gonna have nothing but sex and pleasure in it, wouldn't you like that?" Vincent pinched and pulled on Heero's nipples rather harshly before he let the little buds go, his hands began exploring downwards along his abs, his waist, and finally to his butt cheeks. His fingers dug into those grabbable buns and spread them nice and open so he could sandwich his cock between them and rubbed against Heero's eager hole. 

Meanwhile Duo has gotten on his knees, caring little how dirty the ground was he just wanted to worship Heero's massive member. As he stroked on the shaft he began running his tongue over the tip and licked away the pre-cum that was seeping out. "Heero..... I want you...." He said before trying to fit as much of the member into his mouth as possible, though even if he dislocate his jaw he wouldn't be able to take the whole thing in, but his tongue managed to push into Heero's urethral and wiggled inside. Meanwhile Duo was already playing with his hole and rubbing his fingers along his lose sphincter. He simply couldn't wait to be ravaged by his lover/master again. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

Heero shuddered trying to hold onto what he could, "Mnnn.... better than how I used to think, Master..." Hissing softly as his nipples were pinched he simply trembled but he didn't pull away from the harsh treatment. Pressing his hips back against his Master's member he licked his lips wanting him to be buried inside him again. His sensitive ass loved to be taken by him. 

"Ahhhhh...." cobalt blue eyes looked down at his slave and ran his fingers through his bangs. "I-ahhhhh!" Arching his back his eyes closed tightly feeling the pleasure rush through his cock when Duo's tongue pressed inside him. A sweet blush dusted his cheeks from the wonderful feelings he was getting from both ends. At this rate he actually worried he wouldn't be able to fight back his orgasm that was quickly approaching. His Master would not like that so he tried to calm his breathing. Getting out of practice and letting himself relax into being more human was the cause of that. The love he felt and gave was helping break down those walls of being a machine but it also came with him allowing himself to actually feel pleasure and experience it. 

"You're right about that Heero... I'm gonna fuck your mind blank and replace it all with love and pleasure..." Vincent whispered as he shifted his waist so the tip of his cock was pressed against Heero's well-used hole. "Here I come my little slut..." Vincent said as he pushed forward and easily entered his slave's body. He let out a sensual groan as he felt the man's rear squeezing greedily around his cock while his intestine squirmed and convulsed joyfully from being entered. Soon Vincent began working his waist, ramming his cock back and forth into the slave's ass again and again pounding against his sweet spot, and as their bodies slapped against each other they sent clapping sound far and wide in the cold quiet night.

Meanwhile Duo was still very much enjoying the taste of Heero's cock as he worked his tongue inside his lover's urethral, hungrily licking and sucking all the pre-cum that was seeping out of the massive pillar. At the same time he was getting more and more desperate as he worked his fingers in and out of his own hungry hole. After a while he got up on his feet and leaned against the trashcan, he reached back and stretched his hole nice and wide for his master and pleaded: "Please Heero I need it... I need to feel your cock inside me..."