Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Heero looked to his Master and leaned into his touch. He hummed softly glad his Master wasn't disappointed, he seemed happy they found another thing to train him on.

Looking at the contraption he studied it and checked out all the mechanics parts of it. He could build that for at home, although his Master usually kept him from coming rather than cum many times. Although they did find out he could cum over and over again once before. Or whenever they have a night of making love he just keeps coming every couple minutes.

Like Pavlov's dog his cock throbbed and almost came just from hearing those words. Shivering he leaned close to his Master. "I will Master. I will give you the best show you've ever seen."

Heero went over to the machine, his ass nice and stretched for this toy. It took him a moment to get settled into it, pushing his cock into the suction section and sitting down on the toy. Putting his feet onto the pedals they just had to cum as many times as they could and don't stop for more than five minutes. He didn't know the other guys training so he wasn't sure of he was used to cumming many times. Most men could only cum a couple times, maybe three in one sitting max. He was able to cum twelve or so times before so this should go fine. Right?

Moaning softly he started to pedal feeling the toy moving inside him along with the suction kicking in. It was strange finally giving himself over to the pleasure that he was fighting before but the moment he started to pedal and the machine kicked in he came inside it letting out a long low moan. Shivering he held onto the machine and started to pedal again right away. He could hear the crowd cheering him on but all that mattered was his Master, "Master...." It wasn't long before another orgasm rushed through him since he rode the last wave.

After that one he had to pause for a moment and breathe. Slowly he started to pedal again feeling sensitive now but he had to keep going. Shuddering he picked up the pace as he panted hard.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

Vincent observed carefully as Heero pleasured himself with that ridiculous machine, milking his own cock and letting that dildo violate his rear willingly and eagerly in front of so many people. He chuckled when the climax counter showing on the big screen immediately went up for Heero. Looks like being told to cum as much as he liked really pushed Heero's mind and body to a place of pure pleasure. He was certainly interested in seeing just how far Heero was able to push himself.

The race began with the contestants being pretty even. After all Emil had also suffered through riding 10 men to their climax without getting any relief himself. But as the numbers of organism got higher and higher for both of them, the difference of stamina became clearer, with Emil's peddling became slower and slower. It wasn't because he couldn't cum a few more times, and in fact if he was tied up and being violated by Nicholas, Emil was confident that he could go all night long and cum till he pass out. But having to peddle to keep the machine running was a different story as what it required was simple physical strength, which wasn't something he was particularly good at. On the other hand Heero was certainly more physically fit than Emil and was able to peddle longer and harder.

Some times latter Emil was in a total mess, panting desperately while tears, sweat, saliva was dripping all over the place, his body trembled from both pleasure and fatigue. The pauses between his movements became longer and longer, and despite Nicholas cheering him up Emil eventually reached his limit and collapsed while Heero was still peddling.

"Game set! And the winner of this round his Heero!!!!!!" The host announced while the crowd cheered. "Now let's begin the voting... what?"

Vincent suddenly walked up towards the host and said something to him. After a short conversation he took the microphone from the host and said: "Dear members of the audience. I assume you've been enjoying the show my dear Heero put on for you? But you know what, I think he's not at his limit yet." He turned around and looked at Heero with a sadistic smile: "Don't you guys want to see how many times can he cum before losing consciousness?"

The crowd cheered frantically and Vincent handed the mic back to the host. He walked back towards Heero and pressed a light kiss on his cheek and said: "You've done well so far. Now give me a good finale."

Heero was trembling from the pleasurable part of it but the endurance part was almost cake for him. Having to undergo extreme moments of running, swimming or stress under fire in the suit his physical endurance was much higher than most people. Although it had taken a couple years but it was finally faltering, now it seemed he was still much stronger than the average person, even though he didn't look it.

Panting harshly he did have saliva dripping down his chin and sweat covered his body but he wasn't the mess Emil was. Hearing that he was done he felt relieved, he was starting to get light headed but then here came his sadistic Master.

Trembling he felt a wave of desire rush through him at hearing his Master wanting to push his limits. Panting harshly he smiled at his Master, "yes, Master." Pedaling again he got the machine going and started moaning again. His body was straining at this point but he could obviously go a few more times. Honestly he was surprised he could come so many times he'd lost count and could only focus in on what he was doing. His mind raced to things to help him along, he thought of his Master, their sessions him telling him to cum.

"Ahhhh..." Heero shuddered as he came again. That one usually worked. That time in the station when they met for the first time had left a huge impact in his mind. Moaning loudly he rocked his body down onto the toy as he pedaled. Then he thought about their trip and everything he'd gone through on it even the dog and Heero shuddered as he came again.

Two more orgasms later Heero started to slump over the machine even though his legs were still moving slowly around and around on the pedals till finally he was out and his foot slipped off finally stopping the motion. He was such a dedicated slave that even barely conscious he was still going. He couldn't even hear the cheers anymore as the people from the crowd were cheering for him and some were even complimenting him and even desired him. He didn't care, only his Master mattered.

The whole theatre cheered as Heero pushed himself beyond his limit, even barely conscious he kept peddling the machine which in terms tortured and pleasured him further. At this rate even slowly, Heero could probably go on forever. "Oh my dear Heero... you never fail to impress me." Vincent said as he leaned close to Heero and held his almost limp, trailing his finger over his sweaty, glistening skin and whispered in his ear: "Cum for me my love... cum now... now ... now! Cum! Cum! CUM!!!"

Eventually the torment ended when Heero finally passed out. Freeing Heero from the contraption he carried Heero off stage not even bothering with the voting result, though he predict that last performance would certainly win the audience over and make it a rather overwhelming victory. He took Heero back to their room, and as always cleaned him up before laying together in bed. He pressed a soft kiss on his forehead and whispered: "Goodnight my love... I'm so proud of you..."

After the last huge orgasm he had he was gone. He let go and let his Master carry him back to their room and clean him up. He barely even heard his sweet words but curled up to him sleeping softly. Heero woke not long into the morning, he wasn't sure where he was for a moment.

Blinking he realized they were still on the ship and man his legs were sore. Slipping slowly from his Master he sat up to stretch and heard his back crack a couple times. Actually he felt sore all over but that wasn't anything new. He was always sore even from when he was a soldier. Maybe he should ask his Master about them getting massages. He knew his injuries and pushing himself so hard so young would catch up with him eventually.

Touching his shoulder he rolled his arm back hearing another bone pop. He felt so old in that moment but it was just his body telling him to calm his ass down and take better care of it. Shaking his head he turned back to his Master and smiled. He didn't wake up before him often but he wasn't sure if his Master was faking sleeping. Sliding under the covers he started to kiss his way down his Master's chest and to his hip, "Master... it's morning." He smiled softly and took him into his mouth gently and softly sucking on him. His tongue gently rolling around his cock wanting to wake him up nicely this morning. He always took such good care of him, he wanted to do the same.

Vincent was sleeping rather deeply when he gradually woke up feeling a pleasant warmth enveloping his cock. A low groan escaped his lips as he opened his sleepy eyes and found a large bump under the covers. With a chuckled he pulled the covers away and as expected found his lovely slave have got his head over his groin and sucking on his morning wood. "Good morning Heero... My my.... your body should still be aching from last night and yet, you're wanting more already? You're such an insatiable slut." said as He reached for Heero's head and caressed those silky hair lovingly: "Just the way I love."

He leaned his head back and rested on the pillow while he enjoyed the pleasure Heero was giving him. In truth he was pretty turned on last night after fucking Emil without cumming, and then stood witness to Heero putting himself through so much torment and violation. But as much as he want to see Heero turned into a twitching, moaning sack of meat for his pleasure, he was always mindful of the man's physical well being and didn't want to push Heero too hard to cause him unnecessary harm. After a while he looked down at Heero and said: "Get on me Heero... I want to feel you..."

Heero moaned softly around his length and looked up at his Master happy that he was all his again. He wasn't a fan of his Master sleeping with someone else. It was weird, his Master had him sleep with several other people but they felt like toys instead of people.

Lifting himself up he got over his waist and didn't care if it was sore or anything he just wanted his Master to feel good. Shifting himself down he pushed his Master inside him and moaned. Yeah he was sore but he could handle it. Rocking his hips softly he looked down at his Master and smiled softly, "my Master... you didn't cum yesterday did you?"

"No I didn't. I was saving it all for you." Vincent said as felt Heero's ass squeezing around his length and the movement not his waist was starting to send waves of pleasure throughout his body. Vincent's breathing became heavier as Heero continued. Normally he would retake initiative about this time and start to fuck Heero like an animal, but he found it to be a good opportunity to see if being on this trip changed Heero or if he had learned anything.

Reaching for Heero and pulled him closer. Vincent claimed those soft lips and tongue with his own. After a long arm steamy kiss he let go of Heero and said: "It's your reward for working so hard during the competition." He then put his hands back behind his head and smiled: "Come along and claim it."

Heero leaned down into the kiss his waist working a little slower just enjoying his Master inside him, "mnnn...." He was all his. Everything. His lips actually moved a little bit more aggressively against his Master's kissing him back harder.

Claiming his Master? He visibly shook as a bit of pre-cum leaked out of him. Oh yeah... he really liked this. Pushing himself up higher onto his knees he got his leverage and started to rock his hips down hard and squeezing his insides around him. He even braced one of his hands against the headboard. As he did so he looked down at his Master wanting to explore him because he hadn't really been able to before. How sensitive was the rest of his body?

Leaning down he nipped at his neck and made his way down to a nipple rolling his tongue around it. At the same time he ground his hips down onto his cock, "Mnnn...."

"Yes... you're doing well..." Vincent said as he roamed his hands along Heero's thighs affectionately. Vincent could tell that the notion of having free reign over him excited his usually submissive slave. He'd helped the former pilot explore his sexuality so far, and it's about time for him to have a chance to explore on his own. And in truth, Vincent's wasn't 100% sure of his own body. After all it wasn't like Vincent Septante was the most sexually active person out there, and now more than half of his brain was occupied by something that had no concept of sexuality in the first place. He let out a soft moan as Heero nibbled along his neck and moved towards his nipple, the slave's skillful tongue drew circles around his little bud witch felt ticklish but also pleasant. Meanwhile Heero hasn't forgot to work his waist and continued to bring pleasure to Vincent's member with his rear.

Heero ran his hands over his Master enjoying seeing him in pleasure because of his ministrations. Rolling his hips he leaned back and rocked his hips down harder. He wondered if his master would let him do more. Leaning his hand back he rubbed it over his thigh and then down to his sac massaging it, "Master? Have you ever played down here?" His hand trailed down to gently run a finger over his entrance. He wondering if maybe his Master would allow him to play with him there, even if he didn't want Heero inside him.

Vincent groaned in pleasure as Heero continued to pleasure him while doing some exploration. His breathing became heavier and quicker as pleasure built up inside his body. He felt the curious touch of Heero's hand along his thighs and then touched his testicles, then his lovely slave asked an interesting question. "Aside from the time I let you lick me back there, no I haven't." He looked up at Heero and chuckled: "Go ahead and explore, I don't mind it. But if I find what you to uncomfortable... You won't like what comes afterwards."

Heero raised a brow and wanted to take that bet. Although he did remember in the beginning it was tight and sometimes uncomfortable. Now his ass was so trained that he could take a lot. Reaching over to the table he grabbed the small lube bottle the room gave them, "I'll be gentle."

Rocking his hips up and down hard a couple of times he then went back to rolling his hips and brought that finger back down gently rubbing against his entrance and slowly pushed it inside. He kept rolling his hips to help distract him from it. He wasn't sure if his Master would like this.

Vincent frowned slightly as he felt he coldness of Heero's lube covered fingers over his rear, and groaned out when he felt the finger pushing in. He had to admit it wasn't the most pleasant sensation but thankfully Heero provided more than enough distraction with his ass still pleasuring his hard rod. This really gave him a newfound appreciation of what he'd put Heero through since they met, and also just how "talented" when it comes to being a sex slave Heero really was. He really wasn't meant to be a solider, and that proof was weaved into his very physique.

Eventually though he got used to the intrusion, though it wasn't exactly pleasurable, it wasn't unpleasant either. What he did felt however was that he seemed to be feeling more pleasure from his cock. After a while Vincent found himself getting closer and closer to climax. "I'm... close Heero... Let's cum together...."

Heero wasn't sure if his Master really liked it so after a while he removed his hand and focused on riding his Master. Rocking down harder he moaned and slammed himself onto his cock, "Ahhh Master... you're so deep... yes..." Panting harshly he rode him hard until they both came and let out a loud moan of pleasure while string of cum shot onto his Master's stomach.

Shivering he rode out his orgasm and watched his Master under him. He loved to see his face as he came. Maybe he was more obsessed with his Master than he thought.

Vincent breathed heavily as the tides of pleasure rose, and eventually overtook him. He let out a deep groan as his body tensed up and shivered, while strings of thick cum got dumped inside his slave's intestines. It was among one of the strongest orgasms he'd ever had. Perhaps it was due to the finger up his ass? Or was it the frustration he had pent up from last day? In any case he was finally satisfied and pulled Heero down for another loving kiss and chuckled: "You're such a naughty little devil..." He suddenly flipped around and pinned Heero beneath him and smiled: "Now it's my turn."

What followed was of course another round of passionate fucking. As much as he loved just relax and get serviced by his lovely slave, Vincent preferred to be aggressive and claim/serve his love, fuel and fulfill his desire lovingly and mercilessly. Vincent knew that Heero must be aching all over, he must be exhausted after cumming for so many times during the contest, but he also knew Heero would love everything Vincent gave him, pain and exhaustion included. By the time Vincent was satisfied it was already passed noon, after a quick clean up and they packed all of their luggage, it was almost time for the ship to reach harbor.

As they were getting off the ship, a staff came up to them and said: "Mr. Septante, Mr. Yui. I'm here to inform you that Mr. Yui was the winner of last night's contest, and such you'll receive the price, you're now the proud owner of a resort island in the Caribbeans." He handed some paper works to Heero and smiled :"Congratulations."

Vincent took a quick peak at the papers and it showed a small island off the shores of Cuba with only a small house on it. Vincent chuckled: "Well, well, well, looks like you're a landowner now Heero. Could be a nice place to stay during winter when our house freezes over."

Some times latter they got off the boat, and he could see Quatre and Trowa waving goodbye at them from the ship. It would seem that they must be getting off on another stop, or perhaps they decided to prolong their cruise a bit longer. In any case those two were not part of Vincent's concern and they were soon on their way back to their home.

After their nice long morning he took his time getting things packed, which honestly for him wasn't much but since they were heading back into shore he had to put normal clothes on again. It was to the point where normal clothes felt strange on his skin. Sighing softly, he was sore but felt good. He loved doing it with his Master he also didn't mind the games, he'd like to do more of those. It helped ease his anxieties. Actually he hadn't had any bad dreams since they started living together and doing these exercises.

Looking at the papers Heero was shocked, "wait the prize was this big?" If he would have known that he would have he guessed tried harder but at the same time he did try hard for his Master.

Waving his hand he said goodbye to Quatre and Trowa but he was honestly happy about heading home. When they finally reached the car he help put their luggage into the back then rested in his seat leaning back, "I'm glad to be going home."

"So am I." Vincent smiled as he got into the driver's seat and started the engine. Sure the cruise was fun, and putting Heero through all those torment and humiliation was certainly worth the time and effort, but Vincent surely missed having Heero all by himself. After a couple hours of driving they were finally back at their home. By that time the leaves have already fallen in the woods around the house and for a moment he missed the warm ocean breeze he felt when the cruise was around the equator. But of course, coldness has its advantages. He pulled Heero close towards him and smiled: "Good thing I have a slave to warm me up." They spent the rest of the day pretty relaxed, more specifically just cuddled on the couch in the living room and watched TV. After all the crazy shenanigans on the ship even Vincent needed a little break.

The next morning Vincent woke up, looking at the still not so familiar ceiling of their bedroom he looked down at his lovely slave and pressed a light kiss on his forehead: "Good morning Heero. Time for breakfast."

Heero sighed softly as he was woken up. His arms came up to wrap around his master's neck, "what would you like?" He smiled and leaned up to gently kiss his cheek. He was so glad to be back home. Sitting up he groaned softly feeling his sore muscles protesting his movement a bit.

"Something simple. The food on the cruise was good but... a bit too good." Vincent said as he got up and headed towards the kitchen with Heero. He helped out Heero with the cooking and afterwards it was time for their routine morning walk. Vincent put on a jacket while using his phone to make the skin suit flow out of Heero's collar and covered his body. Connecting it to the leash Vincent tugged on it slightly and smiled: "Let's go."

Having been on the cruise for so long it was almost "nostalgic" to be finally back in this quiet forest and walking with his beloved slave. After "marking" the usual spots Vincent took out his cock and commanded: "Open your mouth."

Vincent let out a slight groan and his body shivered while he began to urinate, aiming the stream of golden liquid at Heero's mouth. He let out a relieved sigh when his bladder was emptied and left his now half hard cock hanging for Heero to "clean." It was at that moment Vincent's phone suddenly buzzed and he took it out. "Good news Heero. The maker of your collar had just sent me an update to the software." He smiled as he downloaded the update and said: "How about we try out the new function right now?"

Vincent started up the usual program and pressed a few buttons, then suddenly the latex like material covering Heero's body began to squirm as if it was alive and began to change shape, forming several what could only be described as tendrils and began to caress all over Heero's body. Two of them found their way to Heero's nipples and began milking those little buds, while another began stroke on the man's length. At this point there seemed to be no significant change from before but that changed when one of the tendrils found its way to Heero's rear. As the black material slowly stretched inside Heero's body it went deeper and deeper like never before, while it was no more thicker than a finger when it entered Heero's body, by the time it reached the end of Heero's intestinal track it soon began to inflate into a long, thick tube with a rather rough, bumpy surface with countless protrusions. Vincent could see the shape of the man's intestine bulging up on Heero's belly and he said: "I could make the tube come out on its own but... how about you try pushing it out yourself? You seemed to like it when you pushed the jello out back on the ship."

Heero was glad to have the set schedule back. Actually he was looking forward to getting into their new routine, new job working from home and setting up their lives together. Eating their nice breakfast he was able to mark their land again and shivered as they went. Towards the end it was hard to go since her was so hard.

Kneeling down in front of his Master he actually drank down his urine then leaned in sucking his cock and cleaning it with his tongue. Pulling back licking his lips he looked up at his Master wondering what the update was. He was wanting to get a hold of the mechanics of it to update it himself.

Gasping he trembled on the floor feeling like he was being touched by a tentacle monster and that was kind of sexy. Moaning softly he rocked his body slightly as he looked up at his Master, "Mnnn..." Then he felt it extend further than started to inflate. His eyes went wide as he trembled while it pressed inside him, "Ahhh!" Whimpering his body wiggled back and forth feeling the tight sensation of the outfit inside him. He started to pushed and shook reaching a hand out to grab his Master's leg. "Oh wow... Master..."

Vincent smiled as he looked down at his slave and said: "I assume that 'wow' means you like it huh? My little slut." He reached for Heero his head and pulled him close towards his now fully hard member and said: "But don't just focus on yourself, you still have a master to serve."

Meanwhile the tentacles milking Heero's nipples morphed into what looked like thin tubes and enveloped the small buds within. They started to suck on those tits and through the black material transported the milk towards the tentacle around Heero's cock, which in addition to wrapping around the man's erection and stroked on it also began to crawl inside through the urethral, and as it pushed deeper and deeper it eventually reached the man's bladder, where the suit began to pump it with the man's own milk. Meanwhile the massive bumpy tube inside Heero also began to squirm, wiggle, even vibrate sporadically, never giving Heero the chance to get used to the sensation.

Heero panted harshly and leaned in to lick around his cock and took him deep into his mouth. That was when he felt the tube go into his cock. Wide eyes looked up at his Master feeling the tube move inside his cock and started to fill his bladder. Moaning around his cock his hands gripped his thighs as his body shook, "Mnnnnn....!"

Shaking he wiggled along with the tube inside his ass wiggling. The sensation was so overwhelming he wasn't sure what to do. It distracted him so bad his mouth slipped back off his Master's cock for a moment as he panted in surprise, pleasure and pain. The sensations almost shut his brain down for a moment. He wasn't used to these sensations yet so it shocked him, "M-Mas.... ter... it's.... I..." There he was the perfect soldier broken and unable to function. Sure he had moment of being subdued but he could normally snap back and keep slightly focused. Not now.

"Hmm...Looks like you need a little help there." Vincent said as he held Heero's head and rammed his cock down the man's throat. He began to move Heero's head back and forth as if he was a sex toy, and groaned in pleasure feeling the tip of his rod rubbing against the soft membrane down the slave's throat.

Meanwhile Vincent took out his phone once more and pressed a few more buttons, the tube inside Heero began to crawl out of Heero's ass on its own very slowly, allowing Heero to feel all the little bumps and protrusions rubbing against the inner walls of his intestine as it left his body. In the meantime the tube also continued to wiggled and vibrate in random intervals, but the gap between them began to get shorter and shorter, and the intensity stronger and stronger, until it was wiggling and vibrating constantly.

Heero moaned around his cock his glad his Master decided to use him. He felt stunned and could barely move. That actually helped turn a part of his brain back on to start sucking his member and rubbing his tongue along him.

He tried to contain it but with the tube down his cock his cum had no where to escape so he shuddered as a dry orgasm rushed through him, "MNN!" He could feel every inch of it moving and they felt so crazy good. Also the filly bladder sent shivers of pleasure through him and he felt like he was going mad.