Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Heero whimpered as his body was filled further by his Master's urine. Shaking under him he wasn't sure how much his body could take of this. His cock was sensitive and honestly had never been the focus of any of his training like this before, in either soldier or slave.

Hissing softly he felt his Master slipping out of his and quickly tried to cover his mouth over the tip of his cock, but because his cock was now loose a good amount hit his face and fell to the floor. Shaking he drank down the rest of it but there wasn't any way he could catch it all. Before he could easily tense that muscle and stop the flow of pee or control his orgasm much better. Now it had become much harder with these modification.

Gasping his head fell back with a hallow thunk on the floor. His cock still dripping some cum onto his face. It was a sort of ruined orgasm he had before since he couldn't fully experience his orgasm. This left his balls aching and cock twitching. The chemicals in his brain screaming with nowhere to go. He hadn't really experienced many ruined orgasms before but it made him feel empty and desperate for more.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

Vincent looked down at Heero and could tell that despite the torment he'd just suffered, his beloved slave was craving for more. He got down beside Heero and nudged slightly at Heero's still standing erection with his finger and said: "Do you want more Heero? Cause to be honest I'm not exactly in the mood to indulge you right now... you know what? I've got an idea."

He picked Heero up and carried him towards the elevator which took them to the dungeon. He snapped his finger and all the lights turned on. It's been a while since they got down here actually but thankfully all the little domestic cleaning drones have kept the place dust-free. He chained Heero's arms to the wall and moved a machine in front of Heero. The thing had an adjustable stand and a motor connecting to a metal bar where Vincent attached a big purple dildo to it. Vincent tested the machine and the moment he flipped the switch the metal bar began to do a piston movement back and forth.

"I think you're going to like this." Vincent said with a sadistic smile as he grabbed Heero's length and adjusted the metal bar so the dildo would push inside his urethral once the thing was turned on. But instead of starting the torment, Vincent suddenly took out his phone and muttered: "Let me log in and sync up with the camera.....ah! Here we go!"

A hatch opened on the ceiling and a drone flew out, its camera filming the scene while to them the live footage was being projected on the wall opposite, and judging from the interface it was also being broadcast through live-stream. Vincent turned to Heero and smiled: "Remember the site where we met online? I just began a live-stream session. Oh and don't worry the drone is programmed to block our faces and change our voice. See?" He pointed to the screen and and said in an excited tone: "Oh look my dear, the viewers are coming in!" Vincent turned towards the camera drone and smiled: "Hey guys, nice to meet you. I'm Omega and this here is my little slave Wing. Say Hi to the audience would you?"

And indeed the viewer count began to go up and they began to type in the chat:

fucklordf11110: What's happening?

2394875: Dude what's with that cock! It's so fucking huge!

JonnyB: What up bitches~~

Sexpistol122: Holly shit what's that thing!

Vincent continued:" Yeah so as you all can see, my slave has got quite a naughty cock which need to be punished. Do you guys want to see him get fucked in the dick by this machine?"

fucklordf11110: Yes

2394875: Yes

JonnyB: Hell yeah

Sexpistol122: I'd rather see him fuck you with it.

Oppailover116: Just came in, what's going on?

FrancisBaconator: Dick fuck... never thought it to be possible...

PPPP111: It's settled boys, we've reached peak human evolution!

wierdodad: Come on just fuck that bitch already!

Vincent chuckled as he turned back to Heero: "Well well well, looks like everybody wants to see you fucked! Who am I to object?" He moved his finger towards the switch and pushed: "And here... we.... go!"

Heero almost pouted when his Master said he didn't want to play. Maybe he really enjoyed his orgasm which was enough for Heero, he would have went back to work or something but then things took a turn. Going into the dungeon with his Master he assumed he was going to set him up and leave him down there for a while but that's not what happened.

Trembling he watched the whole set up and then was shocked as they were suddenly online. Thank goodness his Master blocked his face. There were too many enemies still around and Heero's senses were growing soft which worried him a little. Nodding his head he grunted out a little 'hn' as a hello.

Heero read over the feed and wondered what all these people would request to see. This could be a good money maker but it wasn't like they needed the money. Looking down at the toy as it pushed inside his and he arched his back as far at it would go feeling the toy violating him like his Master had, "Ahhhh!" It was different though, not as nice as his Master's cock. It actually hurt more but still felt really good. Not that his body really could tell the difference these days. "M-MASTER! AHH! Yeessss...!!"

As the machine started working and Heero began to moan and cry out in pain and pleasure, the chat also exploded from the viewers reaction, most in awe, a few in disgust, and a lot in absolute arousal. Donations quickly came flying from a few bucks to a dozen, even a hundred. "Wow thank you all for your generous donations! Now let's give you guys a close look shall we?"

Vincent controlled the drone to fly closer and began to take close up shots all over Heero's body, as if letting all those stangers across the net to touch and explore every inch of the slave's skin, violating him with their gazes, especially at that massive rod, filling the entire screen wall and now more than a thousand viewer's eyes with the close-up of how the dildo thrust in and out of Heero's urethal.

After a while the initial surge of donations began to die down. Vincent then said: "You know guys, this machine has been running on the normal setting. You guys want me to dial it to strong?"

Immediately the chat was filled by countless "yes" and donations. But Vincent just held his finger on the button and waited. He then said: "I'll dail the power up only if we reach ten thousand dollars. Just look at him guys, he's so desperate for more. It's up to you guys to give him a good fucking!"

The donations quickly followed, though to be honest the amount of money they get from this was minuscule in comparison to either of their works, it was more of a way to tease Heero than anything else. As the number went higher and higher, Vincent also began to pay closer attention to the chat.

Sexpistol12297 just donated 50 dollars

"That's 9000 now, we are almost there~? Vincent said joyfully.

Hjhkhj just donated 20 dollars

"Thanks for that buddy." Vincent smiled and he turned to look at Heero: "Come on dear, beg these nice gentleman for their patronage!"

Kajdb just donated 10 dollars

"Thank you guys. Still a bit more...."

Joinjoimjoin donated 1 cent.

"One cent? Oh come on, don't you guys wanna see him cum? Well.. looks like people don't love you that much after all, might as well end the stream right now so..."

Max donated 969.99 dollars

"Thank you very much Mr. Max!" Vincent smiled brightly as he dialed the power of the machine to its maximum, and as the machine began to ram into Heero's member fiercely Vincent said: "Cum for me my love! Show everyone how much you love being tormented like this!"

Heero was at a loss. It turned him on to no end feeling all these eyes staring at him. His cock started dripping past the toy from his arousal. Grunting moaning and shaking he could hear the money being donated. His legs began to shake as wave after wave of strange pleasurable pain rushed through him, "Please! P-Please chat l-let this sl-slut cum from.... from getting ahhhh! H-His cock f-fucked...!"

His cock was so hard around the toy it ached. Heero learned that day a ruined orgasm just made the next build up for another orgasm that much stronger. It was a good thing he was restrained but he might try to break out and, do what he wasn't sure. His mind wasn't really working right now. He could only focus in on the pounding between his legs, "Ahhhh Yes Master please!"

Then the machine was turned up and Heero couldn't see or breath for a moment as he only heard his Master's words over the sound of the machine, "AHHH!" Cumming hard it shot out in little strings of cum around the toy thrusting inside him. Something about doing a sort of live audience bondage scene just took it up another notice. Like being live on stage.

Moments after Vincent dialed up the power, his beloved slave came in spectacular fashion, his cum even squeezed out around the dildo fucking his urethral. He clapped as he turned to look at the camera and smiled: "Isn't he just wonderful? I'm so glad to have a perfect slave like him. Now if you'd excuse me, I'm going to have some private time with my love here. See you guys same time next week."

Vincent waved at the camera and turned the stream off. The drone disappeared back into the ceiling and the projection also stopped. He walked back towards Heero and turned the machine off, pulling the dildo out of his slimy cock still leaking cum and pressed a loving kiss on his lips. "See, I told you that you could earn a living from sex." He said teasingly as he freed Heero from his restraints and smiled: "You're gonna be quite a star."

Vincent took Heero upstairs and washed him up and laid him down on the bed. "Take some rest Heero, I still have some business to tend to." Vincent said before pressing a kiss on his forehead and left for his office.

From that day on the weekly live-stream became part of their new routine, and the viewer count also steadily increased. On one occasion Vincent took Heero out to town at night to a local park. With the winter already came the place was already coated with a layer of snow. Walking through the park Vincent was wearing a thick winter coat and boots, with one hand holding the phone which was controlling the drone that kept the stream going and another hand holding Heero's leash. As for Her to he was in his usual black skin suit which not only covered his entire body, but also went over his whole head with holes around his mouth for breathing making him look more like a rubber doll than a person.

"We're almost there Heero. Just a bit further." Vincent said as he lead Heero along until they arrived at a bench under the street light. He turned to the camera drone and smiled: "Hey guys it's me Omega and of course my lovely slave Wing. Say hello to the viewers. Now tonight it's a special event. Tonght we've came to this nice little park to meet our special guests. Who might that be you ask? Well it's none other than you guys! Well.. not everybody sadly, but the top 50 paying members! They should be arriving at any moment now..."

As Vincent spoke they could hear people's footsteps approaching. Soon there was a crowd of people gathering around them and Vincent said: "Good evening my friends! Thank you for all your support so far. Now I know you guys want to get your hands on him right now but, how about we let my slave put on a little show first?"

Vincent handed Heero a large slimy dildo and said: "Show these nice gentlemen what you're famous for. Let them see how good you are at getting fucked in the cock."

Heero had no idea how the days ahead were going to go. He found himself getting lost in his Master's play time and drifted away from working as much. He struggle to concentrate on much else and was acting less and less like the perfect soldier. The shows turned him on so much he would just get lost in them begging and screaming in delightful pleasure.

Now in the snow he crawled along in the suit knowing it was to help protect who he was and against the harsh elements. He sat on his knees next to the bench and bowed his head politely to the viewers on the camera. Hearing these men step up around him he knelt up and took the dildo. He was surprised there were so many people into this fetish.

Taking his cock into his hand he pushed a couple fingers inside getting the lube in there first then slowly pushed the cool toy inside, "Ahhhhhh....." Shaking he rolled it around as he moved it back and forth to push it further and further inside. finally it was all the way in so he started to thrust it in and out. "Ahh! Master! Ahhh!" Shaking the pleasure from this was now intense and he struggled to hold back whenever they played like this. His cock had become used to it and really enjoyed it now. Warm puffs of air came from his mouth from his pants.

"See? Isn't he just wonderful?" Vincent said as he lightly petted Heero's head and smiled: "Look at how his cock is asking the dildo! Wouldn't you guys wanna try his dick hole out?"

The men around them all said yes eagerly and slowly began to close in. But Vincent quickly put a stop to their movements and said: "Since there're so many of you, and only one cock hole for you to fuck, we should probably decide on an order. So here's how it's gonna work. All you guys take out your phones and donate on stream like usual. The person with the highest amount get to fuck him first, and vice versa. Don't worry guys since you're all here so everybody would get a turn! It's just a matter of would you like to fuck him now when he's still energetic, or latter when he's a total mess."

The viewers began chatting among themselves and after the donations were made and the results came in, a line soon formed in front of the slave and Vincent pulled the toy out of Heero's cock and said "It's time for the real thing my love."

The highest bidder approached as he took out his normally impressive and yet comparatively smaller cock, grabbing Heero's member which was covered in the same latex like blakc material as the rest of his body, whicj made it look more like a dildo than an actual cock. But the heat emanating from the huge rod as well as the pulses proved that there was indeed a man underneath. "Jesus Christ it's really real..." The man said as he looks at the gaping Hilton the tip of Heero's member where the suit had opened up when Heero shoved the dildo in and he could see the bright red inner walls of the man's ureteral. He then chuckled: "Man I've been looking forward to this.."

The man positioned his cock against the entrance and slowly pushed his waist further, and groaned deeply mas he felt the tight squeeze around his lengthy. "My God this feels good!" He said as he quickly began to speed up and humped Heeroas cock like a wild animal. Soon enough he came and dumped his filth down Heero's cock.

But that was only the first of a long, long line of horny men. One after another they used Heero to fulfill their fantasies and desire. By the time the 15th came inside Heero the first couple of guys had recovered and clearly wanting more They approached Vincent and onr of them askd: "Yeah I know there's a line for his cock hole. But what about other places? Can't we fuck his mouth or ass?"

"Well his ass is on a rest period right now. Having taken a bit too much lately if you know what I mean." Vincent smiled: "But I'm sure he'd love to pleasure you guys with his mouth and hands. Isn't that right my dear?"

Heero panted as the toy was removed from his cock. He heard the men talking among themselves and mostly focused on where his Master was but this was a lot of men. He was a little worried about this Master being able to control this crowd. If they got too rowdy Heero wasn't even sure if he'd have the strength to fight them off.

By the time the fifteenth man came inside him he was a mess. He was lucky many of these men were excited but he was dying to cum. It was like an edging session where he couldn't control the pace. He tried his hardest to not cum but it felt so good. He could feel the tightness as they came inside and then some would leak out before the next came.

Reaching his hands out he started stroking the closest men to him, "y-yes Master..." He missed his Master inside him and hoped he'd start using him soon but he wasn't sure how exactly he was doing down there. He felt tighter from all the clenching he was doing from all the torture to his cock. Maybe his Master was waiting for him to beg? Would he turn this around after using his cock too much would they go back to his ass? It was like a never ending cycle. Covered in cum and sweat he felt a deep ache in his cock, and finally begged.

"Master!" he pulled back from the cock in his mouth. "Please... there's too much in there... m-master... please...!" Saliva and cum dripped down his dirty chin as the poor ex-soldier really wasn't a soldier anymore.

Vincent chuckled when he heard Heero's desperate plead. It was probably the first time for Heero to beg for release before he'd endured the ordeal Vincent put him through or completed his task. Was this particular experience more intense than everything before? Not necessarily. The contest back on the cruise was arguably more physically exhausting. Or perhaps Heero had simply grown weaker? He was no longer the perfect soldier who could brave through all the challenges the world could throw at him, but a pathetic slave who had fallen so deep into the abyss of pleasure and desire that he just couldn't help but want more. And there was only one man who could give that to him.

"Oh dear Heero.. you're not even half way there yet." Vincent said as he got behind Heero and reached his hands around to play with Heero's nipples, and the milk spilled out of the suit and added to the mess of saliva and cum already tainting its reflective surface. Vincent then whispered in Heero's ear: "Hold it in my love, save it for latter. I know you can hold till you've taken 50 of them. Make me proud my dear. Make your master proud!"

Heero whimpered as milk dripped out of him. Leaning back a little he didn't stop pleasuring the men in his hands though. That little encouragement was all he needed to keep going. His legs were straining to hold himself in place but he did his best and kept stroking these men as they kept going, "y-yes Master..."

One by one the men kept coming. His cock expanding more and more. He felt like it was going to explode between his legs. The ex-soldier was so tense down there but at the same time his sac was so heavy. Each guy was a little different not all of them were gentle, some were rather rough and it took a lot of effort to not cum. Although he swore he had little dry orgasms through the whole thing but not a real one. Finally he was at the end of what felt like an eternity. Panting harshly his cock was a very deep red and extra heavy after that ordeal.

By the time all of the men had their turns and were satisfied Heero was in a total mess, and it wasn't just all the milk, saliva, and dozens of cum shots all over his face, mouth, and body, as well as the 50 loads dumped inside his urethral, there was also the fact that despite the any dry orgasms he surely had, Heero managed to not cum from all the abuses he endured. "You've made me proud, my dear... You're such a good slave.." Vincent said as he pressed a soft kiss on his slimy cheek and said: "Now for the grand finale of tonight!" Vincent took out a short whip and held it up in the air and said: "You may cum in five... four... there.... two... one....." At the very moment the countdown was going to end he swung the whip down at Heero's massive cock, and along with the loud slapping sound it made Vincent said: "NOW!"

Heero was shaking and panting harshly from all the abuse his body took. He was wound up tight, ready to burst at any moment until finally he was allowed to. Leaning towards his Master a little he panted softly hearing the count down and then the hard smack on his cock. Screaming his body arched as so much cum came spraying out of him like a hose. His face twisted in pleasurable agony as more and more shot out of him till finally it ended with him pissing himself. He came so hard to lost control of his bladder. Sinking back on his heels he slumped over a bit and rested his hands on the ground. Panting harshly he couldn't believe how strong of an orgasm that was. That was one of the most powerful he'd had yet and it went on for so long because of all the cum stored up.

Shaking he slowly looked up at his Master and gave him a soft smile. Even after everything he endured he still loved his Master. Crawling over to his Master he kissed his shoe, "thank you, Master." Although his arms were shaking to hold himself up he still wanted to show his appreciation and show off a little in front of these men, so his Master could be proud.

The crowd cheered as Heero was finally given permission to cum, and the spectacular display that followed was mind blowing to say the least. As the stream of cum and piss sprayed out of Heero's abused cock a something akin to ecstasy traversed across Vincent's body. After all, he derives most pleasure from seeing Heero crumble, seeing him in pain and pleasure, and knowing that his love had just experienced one of the most powerful orgasm any men could ever dream of really gave Vincent an ecstatic thrill. Taking a couple of deep breaths he held Heero gently in his arms and said to the crowd and the camera drone behind them: "That's it for the show tonight. I hope you've enjoyed the entertainment my little slave provided. Please continue your support and stay tuned for our next show. Goodnight everyone~"

Vincent turned around and was about to take Heero home, but then a couple of the guests approached and said: "Hey there, Mr. Omega. We appreciate all the show and all, but we've came all this way! Hell, some of us traveled across the whole Earth sphere to get here! It would be a pity to end the party so soon. Why not let us have a bit more fun?" He reached out trying to grab Vincent's shoulder but was frozen in place when Vincent looked back with a murderous stare: "Don't push it my friend. You're free to enjoy the show while it lasts, but now, the show is over."

The man stumbled away, and the others also quickly dispersed. Vincent turned back towards Heero and smiled: "Let's go." He carried the abused slave back to his car and laid him on the passenger seat while he got behind the wheels himself. Reaching for his phone he adjusted the settings of the suit and immediately the material covering Heero's head retracted back into the collar. He chuckled as he brushed a few strands of sweaty hair off Heero's face and said: "You know, you've satisfied a lot of cocks tonight, but there's one more right here." He grabbed Heero's head and pressed it down against his groin while he started the car. As he kept his eyes on the road he ordered: "Make me cum before we reach home."

Heero was glad to see his Master protect him from those men who wanted to keep going He was concerned about the crowds being so large and taking them all on himself. Resting in his Master's arms he was glad the camera's were off and that they were headed home.

Looking at his Master as the suit slid off his head he sighed softly, "mnn..." His Master's cock was the one he cared about. Leaning up a little he quickly took him deep into his mouth tasting his wonderful cock. That never got old for him. Rolling his skilled tongue around him he put all the effort he had into it to please his Master. He could feel how turned on he was from this, he did notice his Master loved watching him in either torment or lost in pleasure. "I can't wait... to feel you deep inside me again Master..." Rolling his tongue around the tip he dove back in taking his whole length into his throat then back up. "Claiming every part of me as yours..." He moaned diving back in his tongue rolling around his cock passionately and sucking him deep into his throat.

Vincent's breathing became heavier as Heero worked on his cock with his mouth, even after sucking off a large number of those men, his beloved slave still managed to muster enough strength to please his master, and knowing Heero was willing to push himself beyond his limits for him made Vincent truly happy. He let out a deep groan as he felt the tip of his cock rubbing against the back of Heero's throat and smiled: "Oh don't worry Heero.... you'll going to have me inside you soon enough... Just gotta make sure that you're ass is nice and tight for me to enjoy..."

As they got closer and closer towards their home, Vincent felt the waves of pleasure rising quickly, and soon enough he came, releasing one last load of cum for Heero that night. He let out a satisfied sigh and said: "Well done Heero, as always, you've been just perfect. You've done so well these couple of weeks, putting on a good show on stream for everyone to see. So much so that I think you deserve a reward." He parked the car in the garage and got off first, walking around to the passenger seat and carried him off. As he headed towards the bathroom he smiled: "Tomorrow, we're go do a little shopping."

Heero sucked and bobbed his head until finally he received his Master's cum. Moaning around his length he cleaned him off then sat up swallowing it all. Wrapping his arms around his Master he was glad to be carried, his legs felt like jello. Leaning against him he closed his eyes letting himself be swept away.

"Shopping sounds fun Master. It'll be nice to get out of the house, and not... surrounded by 50 guys," Heero chuckled softly. "Were you wanting to do some food shopping? I was looking up some new dishes to cook." He didn't know what his Master had in mind but he was looking forwrd to leaving the house.

"Yeah, our fridge is getting a bit too empty. I look forward to your new recipe." Vincent smiled as he carried Heero into the bathroom and washed off all the filth on his body, which was actually not that hard of a task considering most of the stuff were on the smooth skin suit. Afterwards Vincent carried Heero back to their bedroom and soon the two of them fell asleep.

The next morning Vincent woke up early, but decided not to disturb Heero's sleep and allowed him a couple more hours of rest. By the time they made it out of the house it was already near lunch time. Vincent was wearing a black shirt and blue jeans, and had a big coat in the back seat when he had to get out of the car, while for Heero, Vincent decided to make him wear normal clothes for the first time in months. He would certainly have trouble fitting into his old pants anymore given how large his cock had become even when it's soft, luckily Vincent had thought ahead and got him some more loose clothing to wear, but even still Heero would likely feel uneasy in those. He kept an eye on his beloved slave as he drove down the road and quickly arrived at the small town near their home.

"How about we grab something to ear first?" Vincent suggested before pulling over a nice cozy restaurant. They got a seat beside the window and made their order. As they waited Vincent raised his foot under the table and rubbed his heel against the soft bulge in Heero's pants. He took a sip from his glass casually and asked: "So, Heero. How was your IT business going lately? I assume you're earning quite a lot? Speaking of earnings, what have you been spending your money on anyway? I mean, it's not like you had any expensive hobbies, nor a mobile suit to maintain anymore."

Heero was thankful for the lie in. He felt his Master get up but rolled over drifting back to sleep. He found these days he was sleeping easier and not having those horrible dreams anymore. He was actually able to rest and recharge unlike before when it was just sleep when his body finally gave in.

Although he found a new discomfort. Normal clothing. He hated it now. With his cock the way that it was, that was obvious why he didn't like that. It rubbed against him even with underwear on and it stimulated him making him feel needy and sensitive. Then his nipples inside his shirt, it felt rough and made them want to leak so he had to double up on shirts too. The whole trips down the road he kept adjusting himself trying to find a way to sit comfortably.

Heero nodded his head about food and was glad to be a little off to the side. Heero was reaching for his drink when he felt his heel pressed against his cock. Jumping a little he nearly spilled his drink and quickly brought it to his lips to hide his embarrassment. Being out in normal public felt so taboo to do these things with him, "y-yeah... I've had a steady income... c-coming in." Taking a shaky breath he looked over the table at him his cock throbbing inside his pants. It was like ten times more sensitive than before so just this little bit got him going, besides his pants causing him stimulation on the ride over. "Some days I miss Wing. I miss Zero's programming and working on him. Even as just a hobby I've wondering about building him new again. It would be nice to fly among the stars again. I'm sorry Master I-I'm not ungrateful there are some things I really liked about being a piolet. Especially the building part of it."

Vincent chuckled at Heero's answers and said: "Oh I'm sure you can find some other ways to apply those skills.

As for flying... Yeah that is something I miss too... Perhaps we should build a shuttle together? I mean private space craft isn't that uncommon these days." Vincent had to admit when Heero talked about missing him, Zero, his heart skipped a beat. He'd be lying if he say that he didn't miss interfacing with Heero directly and getting inside his head, but if he would choose this state, this body, over his old self any day.

Vincent quickly turned his attention back to the moment and turned his heel slightly as he felt the bulge in Heero's pants pushing back a bit. He smiled as he gave it a few more push and said teasingly: "That being said.. I don't think I can trust you with flying anymore... I mean... You sure you won't get horny and start stroking yourself mid-flight?" Vincent finally stopped when the waiter showed up with their food.

They enjoyed their meal and afterwards Vincent took Heero's hand and suggested to go for a little walk. They put on their costs and began to walk down the quiet roads of the town. The snow had really piled up by now but thankfully the government had cleaned up the road. Throughout the walk he kept an eye on his slave and took notice of his attempt to act normal with a massive bulging cock in his pants, and he was sure the blush on his face wasn't just because of the cold weather. "Are you alright Heero? You look like you really need to blow off some steam." Vincent said as he took Heero down a small back alley around a dumpster. He then commanded: "Take your cock out and start stroking.",

Heero nodded his head, building a shuttle with him could be really nice. Shivering he kept from moaning as his cock throbbed against his pants. That felt terrible and good at the same time, "I-I can control it." He cleared his throat when the waiter came back with their food.

It took him a minute to be able to eat properly because his mind was more focused on his cock than his stomach. He did finally finish it and went for a walk with his Master. He shivered a little and tucked further into his jacket. He was used to the thin comfortable suit he normally wore which kept him nice and warm. He had to take either smaller or bigger steps to try to shift his cock and keep it from getting pushed certain ways that hurt or felt good.

Looking up at his Master as they went into the alley, he blushed a little more, "y-yes Master..." He wondered if his Master was going to edge him, or make him do something crazy. "Mnn..." He opened his pants and pulled out his larger cock and it grew hard even though it was crisp outside. Stroking over his member his back arched a bit as it throbbed in his hand. It felt so good after it was locked away for a while. Almost like wearing a clothing chastity belt. Gasping softly precum leaked out and onto the cold ground below him.

Vincent looked down as his slave began to work on his massive cock, which jumped out of its constraints eagerly and was already making a small puddle on the ground. "It must be hard walking around with that in your pants, but you do seems to be enjoying it. Perhaps I should make it even larger? Make it so large that you can't even walk anymore, so you'll be stuck in the dungeons forever. That does sound pretty nice doesn't it?" Vincent chuckled slightly and said: "Oh I'm just kidding, I like our little walks around the woods too much to immobilize you."

Vincent knelt down and held the head of the massive member with both hands. He extended his tongue and was able to push inside Heero's urethral with ease. Tasting the salty flavor of Heero's pre-cum, ue began to wiggle his tongue around while also rubbing the shaft from outside. For a moment it almost seemes Vincent was going to let Heero cum right there, but suddenly he pulled away and said: "Get up. We'll finish elsewhere. Since you can't put that back in your pants, why don't you just wrap it up in your coat?"

Heero whimpered softly at his mild threat to lock him away and make his cock even bigger. He trembled shaking his head a little but was glad to hear he wasn't going to do that to him. He trembled a little and looked down at that sexy face of his between his legs.

Panting harshly he rocked his hips and then shuddered when he pulled away. He was getting so close! Tapping his head against the wall he groaned in need, "mnn... Master..." He was so hard and so big, even if he wanted to he couldn't hide his cock. Shifting his pants up a little he closed the coat and trembled the roughness of the coat just as bad as his pants. He stepped forward and shook his cock throbbing. "It's so hard Master... with the changes you've done... it's so much worse now." Okay maybe if given free reign he would touch himself more often.

Vincent chuckled when he saw the state Heero was in, as even the thick coat barely managed to conceal the massive member standing between his legs. Vincent took Heero's hands and smiled: "It's about time we go buy those groceries"

The walk towards the supermarket wasn't long, but for Heero at his current state it was likely quite bothersome, especially since Vincent wasn't making things any easier. He walked rather quickly while dragging Heero along, and he could only imagine the discomfort he must have felt. But that was only the beginning, as he had to endure walking inside the air conditioned store with the coat on while baring the curious gazes of other customers.

Eventually they got all they needed and carried everything back to the car. He then took Heero behind the car which was a blind spot for the security cameras and said: "You may now take your cock out. Feel free to pleasure yourself." He then took out his own erection and commanded: "Start sucking."

Heero almost stumbled forward. He'd never felt so needy and weak as he did in that moment. Sure he'd been in interesting predicaments before but with his cock so large and sensitive now he felt almost crippled to try to run in pants. Panting softly he kept his cloak closed in the store and didn't dare make eye contact with anyone.

Behind the car he was visibly shaking and not from the cold this time. Quickly kneeling down he hoped he would get release this time. It seemed with the modifications his will to hold back his orgasm had taken a huge hit. Having something so much more sensitive now made it so hard to not want to cum. Same with his ass he guessed. Before he could edge for days and stay mostly in control with just the need there in the back of his mind. Now it would cloud his mind blocking other things out for a long time. Quickly taking his Master into his mouth he sucked on him passionately and deep into his throat. Those blue eyes were almost grey they were clouded over so much in lust.

Reaching into the coat his colder fingers wrapped around his thick hot cock making him moan deeply around his member. He actually took both hands this time stroking along his member his whole body shaking. With his sensitivity increase his tolerance for pleasure had decreased.