Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Vincent couldn't help but fine his beloved slave absolutely irresistible, moaning, crying, and trembling from the pain and pleasure the suit was giving him, and his moans also made his mouth and throat vibrate around his cock which made it more pleasurable for Vincent. Instinctively he began to work his waist while pounding into Heero's mouth, occasionally he would touch the teeth a little but he didn't mind. He panted harshly and groaned: "I'm cuming Heero! Take my cum!"

Vincent made a few more thursts but before he came he decided to pull out and grabbed his member to stroke it. He groaned in pleasure as his seeds burst out of his member and sprayed all over Heero's handsome face. Simultaneously the parts of the black material inside Heero all pulled out at the same time and exited Heero's body, allowing Heero release. Vincent took a few deep breath and got down, reaching for Heero's ass and easily fitted his fist through the entrance. "Looks like we need to give your ass a little time to recover." Vincent muttered as he pulled his hand out and picked Heero up: "Let's go home and clean up."

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

Heero moaned around his length his body shaking. He sucked and licked at his length then gasped as he pulled back and came all over him. He licked his lips were his cum hit and looked up at his Master with a dazed look. Shuddering he felt so many waves of pleasure rushing through his body. He could feel the items moving out but then his Master's fist move back inside him.

"Ahhh!" his back arched a little but couldn't move much with the fist inside him. Shivering he nodded his head, he would need a little bit to get his ass back to normal. Thankfully he learned about doing kegals to strengthen that area and tighten himself back up but they only just got back home.

Leaning against his Master he smiled softly, "thank you Master. I was thinking of starting an online business for computer rapair and hacking. I feel like maybe we should have a hobby or something since I can't be on your hip 24/7."

"Starting a business? Sure that sounds good." Vincent said as he carried Heero back to the house: "Though I have to admit, having you on my lap 24/7 does sound pretty good." After getting back indoors Vincent and Heero took a nice long bath to warm up, and spent the rest of the day uneventfully. Vincent just stayed in his office organizing his new fortunes while leaving Heero to do whatever he pleased.

For the next few days they familiarized themselves once again with the old routine. Being true to his word Vincent also avoided using Heero's rear too much and mainly satisfied himself with the slave's mouth. One afternoon Vincent suddenly went to the front door and moments before a postman got off his truck. He got a small package from the man and returned inside. Going to Heero's room he knocked on the door before entering: "How's your business going, Heero?"

Over those few days Heero took everything he knew about his business and put it to work. He was actually able to get a couple clients in a short amount of time and was helping them with their own business. That was one thing about Heero, he could get swept away in his work and go for hours.

Being back in his old routine was nice and then retreating to the office he was left to his own devices typing away on a computer. Typing about 130 words a minute he was working on a new code sequence and almost didn't hear his Master until he was much closer, "Hm...? Oh Master, sorry. I was really focused." Pushing back from the desk he naked that day but in case clients called he had a shirt nearby if they wanted to video chat. "I have two clients and I'm re-writing the code in their programming. I don't know how they missed the b

Vincent gave the screen a quick glance and could see the mistakes Heero's clients' made. Just like he said, those were quite rudimentary. Of course "Vincent Septante" would find the lines after lines of letters and numbers to be nonsense, but now he could read them like the back of his hand. He chuckled slightly and said: "On the bright side, if they're smart enough to not make those mistakes, they wouldn't be your paying customers."

Vincent quickly put the matter aside and took out the package he just received and said:"Actually there's something that I can do for you." He opened the package and inside it was a case which contents were similar to what Vincent sent Heero before to alter his nipples: a medical injector along with several syringes. Vincent smiled: "It's a little something to make things more fun in the bedroom... and the dungeon..." He loaded one syringe into the injector and reached towards Heero's groin. "Hold still my dear." Vincent said as he pointed the instrument at the base of Heero's member and pressed the button. The content of the syringe quickly got pumped into Heero's body and Vincent put the thing back into the case. He then smiled: "It's probably gonna be a bit painful when it starts to get hard and swell but don't touch it. You just keep working and come to find me when it doesn't hurt anymore. See you latter."

"Yes Master," Heero watched with a sort of morbid curiosity as he felt the slight sting of the needle and a bit of burn in the injection site. Watching his Master go he turned back to his work and suddenly paused as he felt a sharp pain through his crotch. Gasping he paused in his writing and looked down at his pulsing cock. It didn't really feel good but he watched as it hardened and started to swell.

It was certainly strange but he tried to work through it. Grunting he felt more sharp pains in his cock Moaning softly he typed at about half the speed as the pulses got worse in his cock. Finally what seemed like forever it started to ebb away and became less intense until it just ached.

Pushing away from his desk he started to look for his Master wondering what he gave to him, "Master?" His cock was a bit swollen still but not as hard as before. It was a strange feeling for sure.

(this is my third time trying to post this! ugh!)

While Heero suffered through the effects of the injection, Vincent was preparing himself for what was going to happen. It wasn't something that he was used to doing but he didn't mind it too much either. All things considered he was also pretty good at it given the fact that he'd done it to Heero countless times, just not to himself. When he heard Heero calling for him he said loudly: "I'm in the bedroom Heero. Come on in."

As Heero walked into the bedroom Vincent was kneeling on the bed naked, his was breathing heavily and sweating, and one of his hand was behind his hip seemingly holding something. "Just give me a sec..." Vincent groaned as he slowly pulled a big purple dildo out of his ass and sighed in relief when the thing popped out. Throwing the toy aside he gestured Heero to come close and smiled: "So, how did it go? I imagine it was pretty painful huh? Poor little thing. Come here, let me comfort you."

Heero looked at his Master as he entered the bedroom and felt his mouth go dry. The pain pushed aside in his mind he just watched his Master remove the toy from his ass. Shaking he made his way forward his legs shaking. There was no way his Master was about to let him? His cock liked what he say even though it still throbbed in pain he was too turned on to care, "Master?"

Climbing onto the bed he couldn't stop himself from leaning forward and kissing his Master hard. This was a side of his Master he'd never seen before and honestly anything his Master did turned him on. He liked seeing him in pleasure. Most of the time it was him lost in the feeling.

Vincent could tell the burning lust in Heero's eyes as he approached and wondered if his own eyes look the same whenever he was craving Heero's body. In any case he welcomed his beloved slave and responded to his kiss lovingly. Their tongues mingled and their lips pressed against each other greedily and passionately. Meanwhile his hand ran along Heero's waist and towards his hip. Suppressing the urge to reach for the entrance hidden in the crevice, he roamed his hand back towards the front and touched on his length, which was hotter, harder, throbbing and twitching like never before. It would take a while before the effects of the injection becomes truly noticeable, but even now the member felt like a wild beast, hungry and desperate. He gave the shaft a few playful strokes as he pulled away from Heero's lips and began to leave a trail of kisses downwards, along his neck, his chest, his abs and belly, then finally to the raging rod now in front of his eyes.

Vincent extended his tongue and gave the top of the length a few licks before pressing against the slit. He was actually able to stretch it open slightly but couldn't go much further. He then ran his tongue along the shaft several times , coating it with his salvia from top to bottom.

Normally Vincent would start to suck on the cock a bit before moving to the big prize at the back. But today the goal was different. He pulled away and laid down on the bed, opened his legs widely and held them up to reveal his well lubricated hole. Vincent smiled seductively and said: "Now it's time you put that cock of yours to good use. Come, please your master."

Heero realized this was one of the ultimate highs. His Master was of course in control but he was giving him one of the most intimate things he could give him. He had no idea what his Master had done to his cock but it was sensitive and throbbing. Moaning his hands gripped the sheets tightly, his mouth just felt so hot on his cock it made his whole body tense.

Letting out a little whimper he was also surprised how sensitive the hole in his cock was to the tongue. Panting the ex-soldier sat up to look at his Master for a moment. Trembling he crawled over him and ran his tongue along the underside of his cock as he went. He rolled his tongue around the tip tasting him before he scooted his hips closer and rested his cock against his Master's entrance. Looking up at him he wasn't sure if he should continue, "Are you sure Master?... I'm not sure what you did to my cock but I'm not sure... I'll last long."

Vincent waited patiently for Heero to approach, being suddenly presented the opportunity to top him was probably not something Heero had expected. But Vincent had to admit seeing Heero being uncertain like this was rather adorable. He groaned slightly when he felt Heero licking the underside of his cock before positioning himself for what comes next. "Of course I am sure, you silly little thing." He chuckled at Heero's question and said: "And don't you worry about lasting long cause we both know you can compensate with multiple otgasms. Think of it this way, I gave you your reward for performing well in the contest, but never did I reward you for actually winning. Come my love, claim your reward, and don't bother to be gentle."

Heero was shaking. He'd only heard fantasy stories about other slave's being allowed to do this with a dominate Master. Taking a deep breath in he pushed his hips forward and started to slide inside. Wow just wow... he was at a loss for words. Giving his hips a little thrust forward he settled inside of his Master and couldn't help himself.

Leaning down he kissed and nipped at his Master's jaw and lips just enjoying sitting inside him in his tight heat. It felt so good and on a whole other level from taking Duo. This was completely different. Sitting inside him he worshiped everything he touch touch with his mouth. He couldn't not be mostly gentle with him, he wasn't used to being anything other than gentle or passionate.

Vincent groaned as he felt Heero's length pushing inside him. Even though he had prepared himself in the past few days the size of Heero was still a little over whelming for his inexperienced rear. But despite the discomfort his mind was simply in a euphoric state of total bliss. A part of him regretted not having done this sooner, especially having not claimed Heero's virginity in this regard. But the past was the past, and by his very nature he always value what's to come more than the past. He moaned joyfully as Heero began to kiss, touch, pretty much worship every bit of his body he could reach and that felt really good, and thanks to that he became more used to the hot rod pulsing inside his intestines.

"Oh dear Heero...Ha...Ugh....aaah..... You're just... Adorable...." Vincent muttered as he grabbed Heero's shoulder and suddenly pulled him down and flipped around. Now Vincent was straddling his slave with the hot rod sticking deeper inside him. Touching where the cock would be on his belly, he then looked down at Heero's lust filled expressions and smiled: "Here it goes~"

Slowly Vincent raised his hip before letting gravity to the work and took the member back inside him. He did this a couple more times before he started to wiggle his waist around, back and forth and in circled big and small. His breathing became heavier and from time to time a moannwould escape his lips. Slowly the began to pick up the pace and began to milk the man's cock pationately. "Does it....Feel good? Heero...?, Ah.....Ha........Ha... I can see it in your slutty face... You like this don't you? ...Ha... Ugh.....Ah.... Don't just fucking lay there Heero... Pit some fucking effort!"

Heero looked up at his Master as they switching positions but he had a familiar weight over him pushing on an unfamiliar spot. His hands came down and rubbed over his thighs. His Master looked beautiful like this, he was just awestruck by him. Moaning his head dipped back for a moment just feeling what this really felt like. No wonder his Master enjoyed having sex with him so much.

Rocking his hips up he decided it was time. He really wanted to make sure this was what his Master wanted and with him switching them around and riding him he knew now it was time. Time to show his Master how strong he was.

Grabbing his hips he pushed his feet up to get purchase on the sheets. Angling his hips he started to pound inside him. Fuck he felt so good. It was strange trying not to moan too loud when he was the one technically on top this time, but he just felt so good. Watching his Master's face he smirked and flipped them around again his muscles really showing off this time as he pushed his Master against the bed and wrapped an arm around his waist keeping him planted against his cock, "anything for you Master."

Maybe that came out a bit more sadistic than he meant but it was fine. Grabbing his hips he thrust hard into him watching for any real pain besides maybe some mild discomfort. It seemed he could actually go a lot longer in this position because most of his training was in other areas.

Vincent groaned and panted as Heero started to rock his waist, especially when Heero suddenly flipped them around once more and took the initiative. In truth he wasn't exactly feeling much pleasure from the member and the voice was more of a byproduct of his panting. But at the same time he was getting a strange thrill of taking in Heero like this. The sight of Heero so lost in lust while fucking him was enough to keep indulging this moment.

As time went on Vincent slowly began to feel a strange sensation from his rear. Starting as something like an itch and gradually but began to spread and it was indeed rather pleasant. It was especially pronounced when Heero's cock rubbed against what must be his prostate and that feeling seemed to spread to his cock as well.

"Yes.. Heero... Fuck me...." Vincent whispered and locked his lips as he wrapped his legs around his beloved slave. He reached a hand down to his own cock and began stroking while the other hand got to Heero's chest and began to play with his nipple. As he rubbed and pressed on the little bud he could feel his fingers getting a little wet from the milk secreting out.

Heero panted over him as he braced his hands on either side of his body and thrust inside him. He wasn't as practiced in this but he wasn't doing bad either. Moaning softly he worked his wait wondering if his Master even liked this or if he was just humoring him. Then he realized when he angled his hips a certain way his Master reacted different and seemed to like it more. Shifting his legs up he angled his hips to thrust against his prostate.

"Ahhh... Master..." leaning over his Master his hips hitched forward harder. Panting harder he reached between them and slipped his hand under his Master's to take over stroking him. "Master... I'm close... can I cum inside you?" His cock pulsed at that, oh man. He really was a pervert. Would his Master let him? He understood if not but he asked. that was when he realized he really didn't ask for anything, even any food, his Master had him pretty covered on everything.

Vincent groaned and panted while Heero worked his waist, having learned where to hit to get a bigger reaction from him but made things more intense. He could feel that itch now becoming clearer waves of pleasure as it continued and that made Vincent moan in response to it. "Aah.

. Heero.... Yes... Yes!" He cried when Heero took over stroking his cock and he could feel the tides of pleasure rising higher and higher: "Yes cum inside me... Cum...cum... Give your master your cum aaahh Yes!"

As he felt Heero's cock throbbed and released his seed, so did Vincent reached his climax. His body shivered in ecstasy while strings of his slimy cum shot out of his cock and made a mess in Heero's hand.

Vincent panted heavily unfeeling the afterglow not his climax. After expierencing being bottom himself, Vincent had to admit it was rather intense, and quite exhausting in comparison to the other way around. This seemed to be further validation of his plan since Heero's stamina allowed him to experience such pleasure almost without limit, and the effect of feeling so much pleasure would be, as he predicted, mind altering. Of course he knew it would work. But now, he felt it too.

"Come here you little slut." Vincent smiled as he pulled Heero down for a loving kiss: "So... How was it my dear? Do you prefer fucking me or getting fucked?"

Heero grunted as he filled his Master for the first time. Shuddering he rocked his hips forward feeling the waves of pleasure rushed through him. Wow that felt so good, mostly just mentally because of who he was with.

Leaning down kissing him he rested in his elbows above him with his cock still buried inside him, "mnnn I still prefer bottom but this was really nice Master, thank you. It felt really good but I have this ache still. I think my body was expecting you inside me." He gave a smile chuckle. "I don't know what you're doing to my cock but it feels intense inside you. Maybe too intense."

"Oh don't worry Heero. I'm sure you're gonna love it." Vincent smiled as he held Heero tightly in his arms, laying there lazily and enjoyed the fullness of having his love still inside him. "Let's have a little nap." He said before pressing a soft kiss on Heero's forehead and closed his eyes. Being bottom was really more tiresome than he expected and it didn't take too long for him to fall asleep.

For the next few days Vincent and Heero repeated this routine, giving Heero's his injection and let it throb and swell, then letting the slave quench his thirst with his own ass. While the injection seemed nothing more than an aphrodisiac at first, by the forth day it became clear that Heero's length was visibly longer and wider than before, and that growth only became more profound with each passing day. Vincent also stopped letting Heero fuck him with his enlarged cock and instead made Heero wear a cock cage similar to the one he had him wore before, only instead of a simple tube in his urethral, it was a device that would stretch the hole open.

By the end of the second week, Heero's length was almost twice as large when fully erected, and on that night Vinccent took Heero down to the dungeon. He removed the cock cage and sat on the edge of the bed, looking at the massive pillar between Heero's legs. It looked rather menacing with veins bulging out, and the entrance to his urethral gaping open obscenely leaking what seemed like an endless amount of precum. Vincent smiled: "Now the treatment is complete, do you like the new cock you've got right now? I bet you can give yourself a blowjob now. Why don't you give it a try?"

Heero wasn't sure what was going on with it but each injection just made him more desperate. His cock was larger and would throb all the time. It seemed to help with the device he made him wear which made him feel all the more needy. He wanted to cum all the time but only when his Master allowed it. He actually caught himself wanting to jack off while working. It was even during a phone call.

Trembling he looked down at the wet spot forming on the floor between his legs, "it's always hot now M-Master..." He shifted on his knees and leaned down realizing he really could reach the tip of it. rolling his tongue around the sensitive tip his tongue dipped into the large hole there now. "Oh god Master... It aches... wh-what are you going to do with it Master?" His eyes trailed down to his Master's hands. Wanting something, anything to ease the ache between his legs. Over time his ass grew tighter and his cock looser and bigger. He didn't care as long as his Master took pleasure in his body.

Vincent chuckled as he looked down at Heero licking his over-sized cock, even sticking his tongue through the entrance of his gaping urethra. It was such a obscene and lewd sight that Vincent couldn't help but be uncontrollably aroused. "What am I going to do? Oh my silly Heero... what do you think I'm going to do?" He walked up towards Heero and pulled his mouth away from his pillar of a member and reached for its tip, easily stuck two fingers inside and then added a third. Wiggling and shaking them he smiled sadistically: "Why do you think I make your dick so large and stretched you filthy hole so wide?" He pulled the fingers out and grabbed the meat tube with one hand, and holding his own relatively small member with the other against the slimy entrance, and slowly pressed down.

"Grrr.....gh.....god Heero... you're so.... fucking tight..." Vincent groaned as he pressed his cock through Heero's urethral. It was certainly an unnatural act they were committing, but then again, there was nothing "natural" about the relationship between Heero and Vincent, with one being a former child solider who volunteered to be a sex slave, and the other his former enemy who'd been taken over by a rouge combat program, and now the two of them were in love, be it a twisted, carnal sort of love.

Eventually Vincent pushed his hole member inside Heero, he panted heavily and looked down at his pathetic slave and asked: "Do you like it Heero? Do you like your cock being fucked be mine?" He slowly began to move his waist back and forth and said: "Feel free to stroke the shaft or lick the tip while I fill your cock up!"

Heero trembled terribly when his Master fingered inside his cock. Gasping and moaning he couldn't help the weird pleasure that rushed through him. Then when his Master started to push his own cock inside he couldn't contain himself, "Master?! Ahhh!" It was tight, painful, pleasurable and he couldn't handle it.

This time tears went down his cheeks as his body tried to accommodate the strange sexual act they were committing but at the same time it felt so good! Reaching down he stroke the outside of his cock while his Master moved on the inside and he though he might be dying. He couldn't even form full sentences at the moment as he screamed in pleasurable pain. His other hand held onto his Master as his smaller body shook under him.

Vincent growled and groaned heavily and he continued to work his waist and violated Heero's urethral. The pressure of the man's cock squeezing and pulsing around his own was so pleasurable Vincent almost came right there. But he wanted to drag the torment longer. The sight of Heero crying in agony and was a utter mess from being fucked in the cock, and yet still lusted for more and stroke his cock as ordered was simply too obscene, too absurd, and too lewd and beautiful to miss. To better fuck the enlarged member Vincent held onto the rod with both hands and began to rock back and forth feverishly and said: "Feel it... Feel my cock inside yours! This is what your cock was meant to be in the first place, my personal fuck toy! Do you like that Heero?! Do you!"

Vincent continued thrusting for a long while until finally he came, his body trembled and he arched back as bursts of his thick slimy cum got dumped deep down Heero's urethral.

Heero was a mess as Vincent used him. He didn't know what to think or do about all of this but he just took it. Crying out he felt his Master's cum shoot inside him and for some reason that felt oddly good, making him cum too but nothing was able to come out.

Shaking under him, in different circumstances this could have destroyed him. Although his Master loved him so he was able to go along with it. Even though his was a huge change to his body. He thought maybe his Master would just pierce something or give him a tattoo. No, he went all in.

Heero trembled under his Master, his cock unable to do anything with his Master in there, "M-Master... please... h-hurts... there's so much cum tr-trapped inside..."

Vincent panted heavily feeling the lingering afterglow of his climax. That must be one of the best ejaculations he'd ever had. Looking down at the mess his slave was in he chuckled at Heero's barely coherent plead and smiled: "Oh my dear Heero... Of course I'd let you spill out your filth. But first... " He groaned slightly as he half closed his eyes, trying his best to relax after just cumming moments ago, and shortly after he felt the relief of urine leaving his bladder, traveling down his urethral and got directly pumped into Heero's massive tube. "You like to drink my piss and cum, don't you?" Vincent said as he reached for Heero's hair and grabbed him close towards the tip of his member and commanded: "The moment I pull out, I want you to drink up everything that come out of your cock. This way you wouldn't make a mess on the floor! Isn't it a great idea? Now here it goes!" He then quickly pulled his member out of the shaft and watched what happened next.