Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Vincent quickly got what he needed and headed for the cashier to wait for Heero. As he stood there he took out his phone and strangely the screen was showing footage from the store's security camera, more specifically the cameras where Heero was at. He could see how Heero was trying desperately to act normally despite having his body stimulated and tormented in almost every erogenous zone. But of course, Vincent was always glad to give just a little more to Heero, as he sent the command with his phone, certain parts of Heero's suit began to vibrate, such as the parts covering the man's cock and testicles, as well as the section intruding inside Heero's rear. Vincent then twitched back the the camera and observed keenly how Heero react to the added pleasure in a public place like this.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

Heero twitched and tried to shift on his feet like he was just restless from waiting. He rested his hand on the glass containing the food and swallowed hard. When the man held out the meat to him he blinked being surprised out of his thoughts, "oh um... Thank you." He took it and turned to head towards the front. The ex-soldiers steps were deliberate and shaky as he went. Trying to calm his breath he could feel he was getting way too close in such a public place. Looking to his Master he made his way over to him and reached out grabbing his elbow speaking lowly, "Master... Master please... People will notice." He pulled his legs closer together.

Vincent smiled as he observed Heero struggling to even move properly from all the stimulation, and put his phone down when the poor man showed up in his sight. Simply standing there he waited until Heero finally reached him, grabbing his elbow with his legs pulled tougher closely, clearly doing his best to bear the waves of pleasure. He smiled as he tilted Heero's face up towards him and said: "Let them notice. You know this kind of remind me the time that we first met in person back in that train station... By the heavens it felt like a whole lifetime a go..." Vincent chuckled then leaned towards Heero's ear and whispered: "You may cum in five... four.... three..... two..... one...... NOW!"

Heero panted harshly, he didn't want their town to notice! That time in the train station started it all for him. The reality of their relationship and just how far his Master would go. Moaning softly he held onto his Master as he heard the count down feeling his bodies conditioning kick in. Hissing his face against his Master's shoulder he shuddered as he came in the suit. Whimpering he trembled as he held onto his Master as waves of pleasure rushed through him. Panting he looked up at his Master his body shaking, "you... You're evil." He teased and chuckled softly feeling the high from his orgasm.

Vincent smiled as Heero shuddered while cumming into his skintight suit, holding onto him desperately and hiding his face in his shoulder. There were a few people passing by who looked at the two with suspicion, but thankfully nobody was bold enough to approach them. As the peak of Heero's climax passed the young man looked up and their eyes met. Vincent chuckled at Heero's comment and said: "But you love me this way, don't you?" Vincent took Heero's hand and lead him along towards the cashier, paid for their groceries and headed back to their car. But instead of going to the driver's seat Vincent took Heero to the back seat and smiled: "Now let's have a look at the mess you've made. Take off your clothes."

Heero stood by Vincent letting the world pass him by in a blur. He did love this man but the middle of a grocery store wasn't a place to say it. He barely remember them paying and his mind didn't catch up till he was in the back seat. Looking up at the other man he gave him a little smirk and started undressing. He threw the shirt them the pants on the floor he knew his Master had control of the collar and could strip him as he wished. Pulling his legs up he placed one on the seat and the other on the floor, "are you going to take me in the middle of the parking lot?"

Vincent watched with his usual smile as Heero stripped down his clothing, leaving only the silver collar and the shiny smooth black skin suit connected to it. With but a push of a button the black material reverted into the collar and revealed the man's beautiful body covered in his own filth and immediately the scent of sweat and cum rose up his nostrils. "I would take you in the middle of the store but then... laws." Vincent chuckled as he leaned down, extending his tongue and ran the appendage along Heero's abs and downwards towards his cum covered cock. He licked the member from top to bottom hungrily, not missing a drop of the man's seed, then opened his mouth and took the sensitive tip inside, pushing his tongue against the slit while sucking on the whole rather harshly.

Heero snorted softly at his Master's comment about laws. His Master knew about his ability to cum multiple times and he wondered if that's what he was pushing for now. Since he already came just a moment ago he was quickly able to get back to the height of pleasure, "mnnn Master... Ahhhh..." Panting harshly he gripped the seat as his whole body shuddered. He didn't care if anyone saw him now he was just focused on his Master. With realizing how feelings before this made this moment all the more intense. For a moment he worried how he would react the next time they did it. Would it be different like how now felt different? Would it feel the same when his master entered him the first time?

Vincent continued to pleasure Heero with his mouth and tongue, the voice of the man was as sweet and magnetic as ever, perhaps even more so than usual. Having gone through all the perverted trials and training Vincent put him through Heero was most definitely a bit of a exhibitionist by now. The thrill of doing such intimate things in a semi-public place, of being discovered at any moment, surely compounded the sensations he was feeling. But perhaps, there was something else. To put it simply, love. After all, sex with a loved one would always feel better over just an one night stand with strangers.

In any case, Vincent was enjoying the moment, enjoying Heero's pleasure as it it were his own. He let the man's member slip out of his mouth and smiled: "You taste as delicious as ever... Speaking of taste, how about we have a taste of some of the produce we've just bought?" Vincent took out a cucumber they've just bought which was rather thick and had a rough surface. He pushed the vegetable into Heero's mouth and smiled: "Give it a good lick Heero, for your own sake."

Heero trembled against the seats his body rocking up gently to meet the warm mouth that teased him. Each lick sent a whole new course of pleasure through his body. Panting softly he realized what his Master was saying about the produce and blushed rather hard at that. He hadn't expected to have a cucumber used against him. His mouth went to work on the vegetable, wetting it as much as possible.

Deep throating it a couple of times he pulled back, leaving a trail of saliva from it to his lips, "I'd rather have you my Master." He knew his Master's want was law and didn't argue with him but he was getting a little braver in his requests and flirting. Honestly he didn't understand how to before until he started to learn from Vincent how to really respond as a human being.

Vincent chuckled from Heero's request. It was clear that the man had become a lot more open when it comes to his own emotions and feelings, and he suspect there wasn't many who would be able to resist such an adorable request from the handsome young man. But then again Vincent was not just a lover, but also a master, and Heero was not just his lover, but also his slave. Vincent pulled away from Heero and leaned back against the seat and said: "Well if you want your reward, first you must complete the mission. Put on a good show for me and make yourself absolutely irresistible, then I may just consider giving you the request you asked for."

Heero moaned in want but brought the vegetable down and thrust it inside himself, "ahhhh... It's... It's cold." The strange cold sensation made him shiver but he started moving the cucumber inside himself. He angled it to rub against his spot making his cock throb and bounce from the pleasure. Cobalt blue eyes trailed down to look down to his Master's crotch and licked his lips. Reaching a hand to his own chest he moaned as he pinched his nipple causing milk to leak out. If only his old team could see him now. Duo saw pieces and he felt terrible it ended like that with him and Duo, given the chance he'd try to fix Duo's perspective. Right now he was focused on his Master. Thrusting the cucumber in he pulled a leg up to his chest, "it's hard and cold... Your cock is so much better. Softer, bigger... Deeper. Plus it can't leave it's claim deep inside me. Marking me..."

Vincent looked on as Heero followed his orders and began to pleasure himself, thrusting the vegetable up his ass while playing with his nipple lustfully. All the while he didn't stop with his pleading, kept on saying how he wished to be claimed by his master, instead of the cold produce he was forced to use, yet at the same time unmistakably enjoying it like the total butt slut he was. Vincent chuckled when he noticed the burning gaze of the young man on his crotch, and much like an owner dangling the price over his pet he freed his cock from the confine of his pants and began to slowly stroke on it. As his breathing became heavier and heavier his eyes were fixated on his slave's body, most notably how his rear was stretched opened by the green vegetable. Eventually he turned his gaze up to meet with Heero's eyes and said: "That was a good show Hero, now climb on and claim your reward!"

Heero shuddered as he saw his master pull out his cock. That was almost a worse tease than the vegetable inside him. He shuddered as he watched his Master's strong fingers dance over his own arousal. Almost throwing the cucumber to the side he sat up and climbed into his Master's lap. Licking his lips he positioned him right at his entrance and looked at his Master's face. They'd done this so many times before so why was his heart throbbing now? Was it because he realized he loved him? Pushing his hips down here took his Master inside him in one fluid motion which was a mistake. Blue eyes went wide in surprise as he came suddenly just from his Master being inside him. Trembling his hands gripped his Master's shoulders, "Master? I'm... I'm sorry I don't know what happened."

Vincent could see the hunger in Heero's eyes starring at his member as he stroked it, showing just how much he'd nurtured the man's addiction to not just sex and pleasure, but of him. When he finally gave him the permission to ride him, the slave wasted no time to toss the cucumber aside and sat down on his erection eagerly. He was surprised when Heero came to moment he took his cock inside and laughed: "You're a total butt slut, that's what happened!" Vincent began to bump his hip up not giving Heero any moment of rest post orgasm, he growled: 'This is what you want, isn't it? My cock up your ass? "

Heero moaned his hips meeting his Master's thrusts. He slammed down onto his cock taking him in as deep as he could. His smaller frame arching and rocking against him, "ahhh! Yes!"

It was a little awkward in the back seat to keep from hitting his head on the roof and slammed himself down but he was managing. All that mattered was his Master and the burning heat inside him. Leaning forward he licked and nipped along his Master's jaw to his neck, "feels so good...I love it... Master..."

Vincent groaned as he continued his assault at Heero's rear, thrusting his erection inside the man's intestine. The softness, the warmth, and the grip around his member was as intoxicating as ever. The loving kiss along his jaw and from Heero added some nice flare to the passion, and as he grabbed Heero's waist and used his legs to help with the movement, he almost bumped Heero's head against the car ceiling.

"Let's change position." Vincent said as he laid Heero down on the seat and put his legs on his shoulders, as he continued to ram his cock inside the man he reached for Heero's erection, rubbing the slit with his thumb a couple of times before pressing his little finger in. Panting and groaning, he fucked Heero passionately with all the strength he could muster, which caused the car to shake and rumble and attracted fair amount of attention from other customers in the parking lot, but thankfully, none decided to approach and investigate.

It didn't take long for Vincent to push himself towards the edge. "I'm cumming Heero...! Take it... take my cum!" Vincent gorned as he pressed Heerro down against the car seat while bursts of slimy seed got dumped inside his body. Pulling out in satisfaction, Vincent took out his phone and quickly operated the collar to cover Heero's body with the black material once again,along with all the sweat, saliva and cum.

Sitting back and catching his breath, Vincent turned his gaze back at Heero and chuckled: "How about we go grab a bite and drive around town a bit? You know, familiarize ourselves with the place."

Heero moaned feeling the finger push inside his cock. This caused him to tighten around his master's cock. Fuck this was that high he lived for these days. How eyes nearly rolled back in his head as they moved together against the car seat. Soon he felt his master fill his body and quickly trap it under the suit. Shuddering he could feel the sweat and cum on himself. Also deep inside himself. He moaned softly wondering how much of his master he could keep inside himself in one day, "mnnn... Food sounds good." He was a little sluggish in sitting up until he finally leaned against the seat. "Master." Leaning over he nuzzled his shoulder for a moment then leaned back. "I'll get dressed." He grabbed his clothes to pull over the suit.

Vincent got to the driver's seat as Heero put his clothes back on over the inner skin suit, and soon they were back on the road. They got some fast food by drive through and ended up at a park. Finding a nice spot under a tree they sat on the grass and enjoyed their food. "It's nice to have a picnic from time to time, especially since the weather could get pretty cold around these parts during winter and it would be a hassle to go out in the snow. Vincent said as he looked over to Heero and said: "You know this reminded me the time we ate lunch on that hill, though that time you were completely naked. We should definitely do something like that again." Vincent smiled and looked over towards the people enjoying the outdoors just like them, runners exercising, pet owners walking their dog, couples holding hands on the bench, families having picnic, children running and playing, and so on, he pointed at the peaceful scene in front of them and said: "This is your legacy Heero, the fruit of your labor, what you've accomplished through your fighting. While I doubt you'd ever truly forgive the sacrifices along the way, you have the right to enjoy this like any of them." He turned back to look at Heero and smiled: "I'll make sure you do, well, maybe not exactly in the normal way, but surely you're having fun so far?"

Heero sat quietly and enjoyed the ride till they got to the tree. Leaning against it he enjoyed the moment under the tree. It was cool out but the suit kept him warm. He was thinking about that time too being naked in the park, "hmm that was exhilarating. This suit will help keep me warm in the cool weather." Blinking in surprise he looked over at his Master as he spoke. He was one of the ones who bright about this peace but he didn't think it was only him that made this happen, "I am having fun. I hope you are too, Master. I know I'm one of the many who brought this peace at a great cost. I just can't stand the idea of losing that little girl and her dog..." His blue eyes trailed over to the people playing and felt his stomach sink seeing the child. He could almost smell the embers.

Vincent turned to look at Heero and knew the horror of war still burdened him. Perhaps nothing more proved how wrong the world was when it had to be saved by this young man, who at the time was no but a boy who knew not the price he'd have to pay for a war he had no say in joining. He reached for Heero and brought him close for a gentle kiss on his lips. He pulled back slightly and said: "Well in that case... you just have to be more happy on their behalf."

Vincetn got up and extended his hand towards Heero to pull him up: "Let's go home before the food we bought spoil. And also there's the matter of your punishment... you know, for getting sick yesterday." He chuckled slightly and asked: "Do you prefer whip or candle?"

Heero was so focused On the memory he didn't notice his master pulled them close at first. His mind was replaying that horrible episode where he miscalculated the explosion. That was the day he killed his first innocent victim. That was the day He became the perfect soldier, retrained in a more intense fashion. The kiss actually startled him but as they parted he realized where he was again. His PTSD for good reason was really bad but he just kept pushing it away and focusing on other things. Maybe in a way Duo was right.

Whip or candle huh? He thought about it for a moment before he said, "considering I actually liked the candle last time that wouldn't be much of a punishment."

"Both, then. "Vincent smiled as he took Heero's hand and began to head back. Some time later they were back at their home. After Heero took off his clothes as usual Vincent took Heero underground, retracted the skin suit back into the collar. and put him put on a set of leather body harness, which was then connected to several chains coming down from the ceiling. Soon Heero was suspended in mid air horizontally just below Vincentas waist level facing down, his limbs were connected to metal cuffs and pulled opened by chains as well.

"Don't bother to hold your voice, cry and scream as much as you like." Vincent smiled as he too out a short whip similar to the one he used back in the club, and with a loud crack he left a red mark on Heero's butt.

"Oh Here, why does whip slashes look so beautiful on you?" Vincent said as he struck Heeeo's butt again, and again, then again, crisscrossing the marks and made a mess on the poor man's rear. He then moved on to his back and painted another brutal picture there.

Heero enjoyed their trip back. Maybe other slaves would fear punishment but he wasn't worried with it. Maybe because he filtered pain differently but the last whipping he got hurt his ass for two days. Maybe he also felt drawn to being whipped.

Being restrained was actually scarier than the whip. Tugging at the restraints he tested them realizing it would take a lot to pull them off so he decided not to. The first strike had him gasping. He was trained to not respond to pain but now he was being trained out of it. His Master wanted him to experience it. This wasn't for rebel information or to harm anyone else. This was simply punishment for him pretending to be fine when he wasn't.

Trembling he started to let go of that side of himself. Letting the soldier mask slip a little more, "ahh!" He started to cry it with the hits finally allowing himself to feel the pain and experience it.

Vincent smield as he heard Heero's painful cry: "You're are getting better at this Heero! Let me hear your sweet voice!" He said as he struck Heero's back again and again. When there was barely any untouched skin on Heero's back Vincent put the whip down knelt down and held Heero's face up, pressing a passionate kiss on the man's lips and extended his tongue inside. After making out for a while he pulled away and caressed Heero's cheek then said: "You ready for your next punishment?"

Vincent walked away and soon returned with a burning candle in his hand. He held the candle over Heero's abused butt and slowly tilted his hand, letting a drop of hot wax fall on the swelling whip marks.