Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Heero was happy to see his Master for all of two seconds. Then he felt a bit of dread fill him, "wait no it's okay." He tried to protest as he was carried back into the bedroom. Being ill meant being down which meant he couldn't complete his mission. His mission had changed in the last few months, it was too take care of his Master now.

"It's really okay," Heero sat up and tried to move towards the edge of the bed. "I can finish breakfast and then take a nap or something." The perfect soldier brain still had him going at all cylinders even thought he was working with half an engine. His heart was pounding in his chest with a great that his Master would be very unhappy with him like this.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

Vincent was about to leave the room but he could hear Heero shifting towards the edge of the bed. Turning around he walked towards Heero and knelt down before him. Looking at Heero with a stern but caring look Vincent said: "Listen Heero, in the past you may be able to brave through any illness or injuries you suffered through sheer will, but that was before you met me. Now, you're my slave. Your body is mine, your heart is mine, YOUR LIFE IS MINE! You don't have the right to brave through anything without me say so. And just in case you're worried that I'd be upset, well yes I am already upset about you getting sick. But I will be more upset if you try to pretend you're alright and make things worse. Got that? Now just stay in the bed and wait for me!"

Vincent went to the kitchen and looked at the stuff Heero has already prepared for him. A warm feeling filled his heart as he picked up a piece of bacon and toss it in his mouth. He returned to Heero with a bowl of grits and a cup of hot water. He sat on the edge of the bed and brought a spoonful of it near Heero's mouth and smiled: "Say ah Heero. Aaaah~~"

Heero looked down at his Master feeling his cheeks heat up. His heart? He couldn't help but simply nod at confirming he'd wait for him. He could hear his master in the kitchen and smiled softly. He was starting to realize he had feelings for this man.

Looking to his Master when he returned he chuckled and opened his mouth eating the food. He actually made it about hallways through before he felt ill. He stipped his water and looked to his Master, "Thank you Master, I think I'm good for now. I do have a question." Bitting his bottom lip for a moment he took a deep breath. "You know who I am don't you? How?"

Vincent continued to feed Heero and generally being quite gentle and caring. He raised an eyebrow when he heard Heero's question and smiled: "Well the thing is, Heero... we've actually met before, back during the war. I was a MS pilot and saw you when you blew up your Gundam. But not long after you came back and my platoon was wiped out by your hands, along with the scar on my body. I spent the rest of the war in a hospital, and then you pretty much know the rest. Met you online and somehow became your master. I'll admit at the beginning my motivation was revenge. I wanted to destroy your life because you've destroyed mine. But the time I spent with you, the more I've became fascinated by you.... And after I have a ... change of mind... I've gained a new purpose... a new mission"

Vincent leaned down towards Heero and laid a gentle kiss on Heero's forehead. He then looked Heero straight in the eye and said: "I love you Heero, and it's my purpose to free you from the burden that you've put on yourself and make you happy... truly happy, whether you like it or not. " He paused for a brief moment and said: "And through whatever means necessary."

Vincent then chuckled and caressed Heero's hair: "Now that's enough chatting for now. Get well soon Heero, cause there are so many things I want to do to you. You're still a long way to go from becoming truly the Perfect Slave you claimed to be." He tucked Heero in under the blankets nicely and said: "I'll come back and check on you latter."

Heero felt his heart sink as his Master spoke about how they actually knew each other. He knew there would be a day where his past would come to haunt him but it seemed this man realized he wasn't worth the revenge and that he was a broken person. Actually now he was making this man's life better by being here. With knowing this he'd let his Master pretty much do whatever he wanted to him.

Blushing at the man's admitting his love for him and to bring him happiness. It was strange. He felt butterflies in his stomach as his heart fluttered. Resting back he looked up at his Master. Did he love him too? He didn't understand the word fully, "Master? Am I in love with you too?" His hand reached out to grab his hand.

Vincent was about to leave when suddenly he felt his hand being grabbed. Looking back at Heero what Vincent saw could only be described as adorable, with Heero looking longingly and affectionately at him, Vincent chuckled as he covered Heero's hand, holding it tightly and said: "I don't know Heero, are you? I'd be very happy if you are but... to be honest.. it doesn't matter... Because I'll love you no matter what, and as I've said before, I'll fill the rest of your life with endless pain and pleasure, cause that's just what a master do to his lovely slave. Now get some sleep, cause you'll need all the energy for the punishment once you're healthy again."

Vincent let go on Heero's hand and headed out to his study. He started up the computer and instead of any usual operation system, a spherical pattern with various numbers and symbols flickered to life, accompanied by strange beeping sounds. Vincent chuckled and said: "That went well."

There was no audible response, but somehow Vincent understood what the pattern on the screen, what "he" was saying. Vincent shrugged and said: "Well, you can't blame me for the delay, can you? I mean who sent him to be imprisoned by Duo Maxwell in the first place? Yeah, you did. WE DID. You should've predicted that Heero would get sick because of it.... Ha ha yeah I know, predicting human behavior is a lot more difficult than predicting the flow of battle, isn't it? Especially when it comes to the man we love.... yeah yeah I know, I know... I'll take good care of him.... Talk to you latter."

The spherical pattern disappeared and the screen was showing a normal operating system. Now being linked to Zero, Vincent's mind was able to process data to a super human capacity, which made things like data gathering and analyzing quite simple, and allowed him to make substantial amount of money from the stock market. While Zero's old method of hacking into banking systems and just add a bunch of zeros to his account was effective, it's most definitely safer to earn money legally. He then began to write e-mails to some contacts useful for Heero's future training, "friends", toy makers, technicians, medical researchers, and so on. After a while he returned to the bedroom, pulling a chair and just sat by the bed reading books.

Heero needed to do more research on love. He didn't understand the concept of it. Was it the same as looking good? Was it linked to him wanting to be near his Master? That sounded like obsession. Maybe he was obsessed. Sighing softly he laid back not understanding but trying to sort it out.

Watching his Master leave then closed his eyes. He felt there was more to it that his Master wasn't saying yet but he'd give it time. Maybe he didn't something else terrible to him that he wasn't ready to say yet. Drifting off to sleep he rested for a good five hours before he started to come around. He slept through the fever and was actually feeling better.

Yawning he stretched and looked around the room only to smile at his Master softly, "hello Master."

Vincent put down the book when he saw Heero sitting up. "Hey there. You feeling better?" Vincent smiled as he walked up to the young man and pressed their foreheads together: "Hmm... the temperature seemed to have dropped, that's a good sign." He then said: "Just wait here, I'll get something for you to eat, and afterwards.... we can get you settled in your new routine."

Vincent patted on Heero's head lightly and left for the kitchen. Since Heero was just freshly off the fever he made a nice chicken noodle soup which was both comforting and relatively easy on the stomach. While the broth boiled a grabbed a quick bite himself, and then soon returned with the bowl of soup. After feeding Heero Vincent put away the dishes and said: "I have a few things for you."

Vincent got up and headed for a drawer nearby, he returned with a silver metal collar with soft padding in the inside to make it comfortable to wear. The collar had a little metal ring at the front presumably to attach a leash to, and the word "Property of Vincent Septante" etched at the back. With a loving smile Vincent put the collar around Heero's empty neck, as his choker was removed during his stay with Duo, and it fitted perfectly.

"As I thought, this looks good on you." Vincent said as he reached for the collar and pressed a button on the side, and suddenly a flood of black, slime like thing began to flow down from the collar and covering every inch of his body, quickly forming a tight black body suit with a smooth, shiny surface similar to that of latex. The suit was almost like a second layer of skin on Heero and revealed every little detail on Heero's body, being the curve of his muscles or even the vein on his genitals. Vincent chuckled and said: "This is a prototype supposed to become the next generation of space suits... but it had issues when it comes to durability so the project was scrapped. Buuuuut people found other uses to the technology. Since the weather is getting cold I can't just have you walk around all naked and get a cold again."

Vincent then took out a leash and connected it to Heero's collar. With a smile he then said: "Now it's time for a little walk. I'm sure you want to scout the surroundings as well?"

Heero felt so grateful that his master took such good care of him. from what he read a lot of masters didn't go to these lengths, but then again his master wasn't a normal master. Now that he knew a bit more on who Vincent was I made this relationship all the more intimate. The man knew who he was not only that he destroyed this man's life. It felt like a very intimate way of asking for forgiveness or repenting. There is more to Vincent though than he knew, because the man was able to break into duo's House without any trouble. Even Heero but have had a hard time with it and he was one of the best pilots in the group, but his hacking abilities were not up to the other's level.

When is master return he was happy to see he was getting a new collar. This one even had his master's name on it which gave him those flutters at his stomach again. Then to a surprise it had that new technology he hadn't had a chance to try out yet. Washing the suit move over his body he was fascinated by it it was almost like a living suit any wondered if perhaps is master of modified other ways.

"I've seen these I've always wanted to check them out. Well tested it out," He couldn't help it, he was a Gundam pilot he loved a test things out and figure out how they worked. now that you knew that his master knew who he was it felt like a weight had been lifted from him. Sliding off the bed He stood on his feet for a moment and looked at his master and if he had ears like a cat he would have seen them tuck back as he knelt to the floor. Heero's emotions mostly show through his eyes and his biology of besides that the perfect soldier had a hard time showing it. Crawling on the floor he gently rubbed his cheek against his master's leg quietly telling him he was ready.

Vincent smiled as he could see the excitement in Heero's eyes, both because of the new shiny tech and also the fact that he was getting to spend more time with him. He chuckled as he saw the man getting on all fours and rubbed against him affectionately like a loyal pet and said: "Quite a eager little fellow aren't you? Now this actually reminded me..." He took out a pair of pointy dog ears and put them on Heero's head, and they actually began to twitch and turn according to Heero's mood. "These little things detect your brain waves and move depending on your mood, like when you're happy they'll stick up, and will lean down when you're sad or troubled, and right now.... yeah, I can see you're quite excited." Vincent tugged on the leash and smiled: "Alright then, Heero, let's go for a walk."

Vincent lead Heero out of the bedroom as he introduced the places left out from their last tour before it turned to a SM session: "This room is my study and next to it, is yours." He opened the door and showed Heero a room with some some basic furnitures like desk and chair, as well as a bunch of cardboard boxes. "I left this room pretty much untouched so you can modify and renovate it yourself. All your stuff is here including your computer so if you want to find a job an work from home, you can do so as well. After all, I can't exactly fuck you 24-7, well, technically I can strap you to a sex machine and just leave you on it while I'm tired... but that's most definitively not healthy for the long run. I want you to be healthy and serve me for a long, long time."

Vincent then lead Heero downstairs. He put on a jacket while leaving Heero essentially naked with the tight skin suit. As the door opened they were met by a cool autumn breeze. The woods surrounded their house was beginning to shed their old leaves and the ground was covered a carpet of red and yellow. A white mist formed as Vincent breathed out and he looked down at Heero asking: "Are you feeling alright Heero? The suit should have be rather warm since it was originally designed for space... well, I guess that doesn't cover your face does it?" Vincent leaned down and held Heero's cheek with his hands, rubbing them rather affectionately and smiled: "That should do it for now. Well, let'g go then!"

Heero couldn't see the ears but he could gently hear them moving on his head and felt the very light weight shift. It was actually kind of nice. His Master would have an easier time reading him since his training beat most of that out of him. Sometimes it was hard to show the right emotions, this took the guessing work out.

As they walked he was happy to see all his stuff on that room. It warmed his heart to see he got his own set up to work from home. Of course now he's have to pick something new, maybe programming or hacking. That would be his area which was nice. Hearing the strapped to a machine 24/7 made his ears dip back. That sounded bad but thankfully they weren't doing that.

Heading outside Heero looked around at the nature that surrounded them. He blushed slightly feeling more naked in the suit for some reason. Maybe because it turned him on to feel the fabric in his skin. Sitting on the ground he looked up at his Master as he pet his cheeks and smiled softly, "you make me warm just being near me." He said softly then followed after him. He wondered what his Master would have him do today. Nice walk in the woods it looked like.

Vincent smiled after hearing Heero's adorable confession and patted his head lightly, before tugging on the leash and leading him down the road which cut through the woods. Given the fact that Heero was crawling on all fours they walked rather slowly. Eventually lead to a more open area with fields and small houses on a distance. Vincent said as he pointed down the road: "This way would lead to the city. It's not as prosperous as Shanghai or New York but still have a pretty sizable population, and quite a few interesting spots." He then tugged on the leash again to lead Heero around, this time going off road and deep into the woods, and thanks to the skin suit Heero was protected from the roughness of the road and the occasional sharp rocks and splintered branches, or else Heero would have made countless little cuts crawling in the wild all naked. After a while Vincent's gaze caught a particular tree and muttered: "Yeah.. that one would do." He lead Heero to the bottom of the tree and then said: "Since you're now the guard dog of this forest, it's only natural that you should mark your territory." He took out his phone and started up a program which controlled Heero's skin suit, and after a little tweaking the area around Heero's groin began to retract, creating a hole which revealed Heero's genitals to the air. Vincent then said: "Go ahead and mark this spot. Don't use off all of your pee cause we've got more spots to cover."

Heero actually rather enjoyed their little"walk". It was calm outside and though the air was chilly it was nice. Looking down the roads his mental map took it all in. He was sure they would go into town at some point. Maybe to buy some fun groceries, "if we hit the market Master, I can pick up food for some fun dishes."

He filled after him until they reached the tree and he was very surprised when he felt the cold on his genitals. Gasping softly he shivered and looked to the tree. Dogs lift their leg up to pee, and right now he was his Master's dog. Blushing slightly he moved closer to the tree and lifted his leg. He had to go but this was so much more embarrassing than just peeing in the tub on himself. He didn't know why, maybe because it was new. After a moment he started to pee then quickly tried to stop. Shivering he never really purposefully stopped his pee before. Shivering he felt a weird wave of arousal move through his body. Holding his pee for his master like this turned him on. Maybe he had a holding fetish.

Vincent was pleased when Heero raised his leg like a dog and began to pee. His slave/pet really knows how to play his role. After giving him a could pat on the head Vincent lead Heero on towards two more spots in the woods until finally Heero's bladder was empty. "Hmm... maybe next time I should let you drink more water before doing this, or better yet... fill your bladder up directly. You'd like that a lot, wouldn't you?" Vincent chuckled as he looked at Heero's length which was now standing firm against the cool autumn breeze, but instead of doing anything about it Vincent simply used his phone and closed the hole on Heero' groin, and the latex like material covered up the man's skin just like before, only this time tracing the exact shape of his erection.

"You look like you've enjoyed this little walk a lot. Now how about you provide your master a bit entertainment too?" Vincent smiled as he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his erection. Waving the rod in front of Heero's eyes he said jokingly: "Here's your bone, dog, come fetch!"

The thought of his Master filling his bladder or making his drink till he burst sent odd waves of pleasure through him. It was another way for Heero to test his bodies control and the thought really did turn him on. His length throbbed as the spandex moved back over him trapping it away. Moaning softly he wanted to touch it so bad now. Peeing that last time had been difficult with an erection, "I-I think I would like that..." He'd watched videos of people holding it in public and that's what he remembered right now making his cock start to leak inside the spandex.

Looking up at his Master he saw him tease him and wave his cock back and forth. The ears on his head tucked to the side as he closed his eyes. You could almost see the sweatdrop on the side of his head as his eye twitched. That got to his pride a little but he pushed it aside.

Crawling forward he stayed kneeling and brought his mouth up to lick the underside of his cock, "it's not good to tease a dog too much, they bite." His lips teasingly nipped the underside of his member. He then gave a little smirk up at his Master he was starting to flirt back with him and tease him too.

"Ouch!" Vincent exclaimed as he felt the playful nip on his member and looked down with a smile: "You're quite a naughty puppy aren't you?" As he felt his slave's tongue running along his hard erection, Vincent took out his phone and said: "A naughty dog needed to be disciplined!"

Suddenly the suit Heero was wearing began to move as if it had came alive, certain areas began to tighten on their own creating a sensation that would be like millions of little worms crawling over his skin. But this general movement quickly began to focus on certain areas like his nipples and his genitals, even began to stretch Heero's ass open and pushed inside.

"Quite fascinating isn't it? It's a pleasant bi-product of its shape shifting functions." Vincent smiled as he controlled the suit to violate Heero: "It would come in handy when a sudden puncture damage your suit, then it would just change shape and fix the hole. I have to give it to those scientists who immediately thought, yeah, we can to lewd shit with this tech!"

Heero gapped feeling the suit move around in his body. It felt strange at first but soon he was trembling. Moaning softly his tongue rolled around his Master's length then he took him into his mouth. It was so crazy to feel that within a suit, he wondered if he'd wear this out places.

Moaning he took his Master deep into his throat. He put more passion behind his sucking driven from the pleasure he felt. Bobbing his head up and down his eyes glazed over in pleasure as his member pulled within the suit. He forgot about the teasing and focused on pleasing his master. His brain was easily distracted by pleasure.

Vincent groaned joyfully as Heero stopped with the teasing and began to devote himself in pleasuring his master, and the man was certainly good when he was focused. His breathing became faster and heavier as he put his hand gently on Heero's head, and allowed Heero to put the oral skills he'd gained throughout all of their past sessions to good use. But after a while Vincent got impatient and decided to take matters into his own hands. "Suck harder!" Vincent commanded as he grabbed Heero's head and began to bob his head back and forth like he was a sex toy, while also rocking his hips and slammed his cock repeatedly against the back of Heero's throat. He growled loudly as he felt pleasure building up in his body. "I'm close Heero... let's cum together!" Vincent said and soon enough he came, pulling out at the last moment and spilled his thick slime all over Heero's face.

Leting out a satisfied sigh, Vincent left his half hard member hanging so Heero could clean it up. He turned off the suit's movement and said: "That was pretty fun, wasn't it? How about we do this every day?" He smiled as he caressed Heero's hair. "And let's get back before the sky darkens completely."

Heero moaned softly as his Master used his face. Gagging on his cock he did sick harder on him and rather enjoyed the enjoyment his Master got from using his mouth. Moaning around his length he breathed when he could and took it all. When his cum filled his mouth he tells as he came inside the suit his body shuddering. That was such a strange but good sensation. He rather liked this suit.

Cleaning him off he eventually pulled back and nodded at his Master, "that would be nice. This suit is incredible." He started to crawl back with him. "Would you like me to cook dinner?"

"Well actually I grabbed a little bite when I prepared to soup for you..." Vincent said then he turned to observe Heero's reaction, then with a light chuckle he said: "But I suppose I can eat a bit more." He tugged on Heero's leash and smiled: "Let's go home then, my dear slave." They headed back towards the house and enjoyed a rather peaceful night at their new home.

The next day began with them waking up in the bed and having breakfast. Vincent then took Heero out for a walk in the woods and had him piss on the exact same spots as the day before, and on the last spot Vincent relieved himself as well and gave Heero a golden shower. After returning to the house the cleaning up Vincent then tossed Heero some regular clothes and said: "Let's go get some groceries."

Heero was starting to really enjoy their new routine. He knew it would be silly to others but he was happy. This have him an odd sense of meaning and purpose. The morning was nice with a good breakfast and then preparing to go into town.

Grabbing the clothes he looked down at his suit and smiled softly. He left it on and put his clothes on over it. It kept him closer to his Master so he didn't want to remove it. Touching the collar he was certainly a proud slave at this point. He cared anyone to stand between him and his master, he'd destroy them. That was when he realized how different and still the same his mission had become. It has changed to being a person to protect and repent to. That was okay. He... He did love this man.

Looking over at Vincent the ears on his head were straight at him as he stared at his Master. Visibly blushing he nodded his head not trusting his voice. The perfect soldier finally realized he was in love. He couldn't wait to pick up all kinds of things to make for food and wondered about asking his Master of they had a gym. If he kept feeding them like this they would need to help counter it.

As they got ready to go out Vincent noticed Heero's gaze on him which was a bit different from usual. He must be excited by trip to the city and the movement of his artificial dog ears seemed to suggest the same thing. But Vincent knew there was more to it. The reality of their life together has really started to kick in for the former pilot, and the emotions that came with it must be filling the man's heart. Vincent smiled as he walked up towards Heero and took his hand: "You ready? Let's go." But just as he was about to head for the garage he turned to look at Heero and chuckled: "Oh... almost forgot..." He reached for the dog ears and took them off Heero's head: "This isn't exactly suitable for a common supermarket."

The two got to the garage and into the car. After about half an hour of driving they arrived at the city, and soon stopped at the parking lot of a supermarket that was certainly worthy of the prefix "super", with rolls after rolls of products from all over the Earth Sphere. As they got a trolley and walked down the aisles and Vincent turned to Heero asking: "So my dear, what do you like to eat? Got any particular recipes you have in mind? Choose the ingredients carefully though, cause I don't want to... ruin your stomach with them."

Heero almost pouted when his ears were removed but understood he couldn't wear them to a normal place. He almost wanted to say, well he's Japanese they all wear out there clothes but then it would draw attention he didn't want.

Getting into the car he enjoyed the trip and was excited to go shopping for food. This was like a real relationship, shopping at the supermarket together. He was feeling better but maybe a couple easier meals their first week would be best, "I do like Curry but I was thinking a dish that's chicken noodles cooked in garlic and onions. Then a white fish over rice and veggies. Do... You like those kind of things? I don't really want red meats." Which was more of a cultural thing from his past.

"Hmm... I think I can enjoy most kinds of foods... even some more obscure and weird ones. I am surprised how picky you are though. How do you mange to complete your missions with such a picky pallete?" Vincent chuckled slightly then commented: "But I suppose they don't exactly feed operatives steak dinners..." As they continued their shopping trip Vincent suddenly put his hand in his pocket and started up the app controlling Heero's skin suit, which immediately began to squirm and wiggle, squeezing his nipples and stretching his ass open. Vincent smiled as he turned to look at Heero and said: "I'm gonna go and grab a few bags of paper towels, let's meet up at the cashier." He paused for a moment then whispered in Heero's ear: "Try not to enjoy yourself too much." He then waved goodbye to Heero and parted ways.

Heero smiled ever so softly, "we couldn't afford to be too picky." He grabbed a couple things and didn't notice his master move to turn the suit on. Gasping he dropped what was in his hand and grabbed onto the railing holding the food. He wasn't prepared for that and it surprised him. Trembling he looked towards his Master as he walked away.

Standing there for a moment he wondered how he was going to be able to walk?! Taking a couple shaky breaths he grabbed what he dropped off the floor and straightened up again. Okay this wasn't going to be easy. He was trained to be so sensitive now that trying to hide it was really challenging. 'Walk normal Yuy', he told himself in his mind. Going to the meat counter he but his lip and waved to one of the men to help him. He ordered chicken and fish then waited. Standing there he tried to not move and to not show it on his face.