Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Heero trembled in his restraints. Allowing himself to experience this pain brought back some terrible memories but it was being rewritten by a better one. This man knew who he was and still loved him. He helped Heero experience this pain and pleasure, seeing him to try to push past his past.

Moaning softly into the kiss he didn't beg for release he simply took it. The love for the other never left his eyes.

"Ahhh!" He strained against the restraints as sharp pains shot through him from the wax hitting his sensitive skin. The parts that weren't hit from the whip felt good while the marks caused sharp stinging pain too it dulled down to an ache.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

Vincent continued to torment his slave with the candle, adding more red to the brutal picture he painted on Heeroas skin with the whips. With every painful yet blissful cry Vincent knew a little bit of darkness inside Heero's heart was burned away, replaced by the perverted pleasure from the painful love he was receiving. "Are you enjoying this?" Vincent asked teasingly as he reached under Heero's body and allowed a few drops of that hot wax fall on the man's cock, even onto his sensitive tip. Eventually the stick went out and Vincent caressed Heeroas hair gently: "That's your punishment for getting sick and trying to hide it. Now it's time for your reward of crying so beautifully."

Vincent walked away to one of the drawers and soon returned with a bunch of toys. He first attached two clamps on Heero's nipples, each tied to a small weight via a string which pulled the poor buds down. He then took out a black rubber tubed and began to insert it through Heero's urethral, then took a syringe and began to pump a slimy liquid up the man's bladder, filling him to the brink. A small plug was then inserted to seal the tube up. Then finally Vincent took out a rather massive dildo looking more like an animal's member than human, with a strange flat top and covered it with lube, then pressed the fat member through Heero's entrance, actually forming a bump on Heero's belly with its shape when it fully lodged in, and with a push of a button the toy began to vibrate.

"Now just the finishing touch." Vincent said as he put a ball gag in Heero's mouth and took a few steps back admiring his work and chuckled: "Oh dear Heero you look so amazing! I think I may just leave you like this for a while." He began to walk towards the elevator and said before he left: "Enjoy~”

Heero cried out from the hot wax on his cock, unable to answer. The pain shot through him but as it cooled turned into a strange kind of pleasure.

Reward?!

After this the ex-soldier thought he really needed to explain reward to his Master. He moaned softly as his bladder was filled and felt horrible full but it didn't kill his erection at all. Tugging on the restraints he cried out feeling the overly large member inside him. Shaking his legs his head hung down as saliva dripping down around the gag. The pressure and pleasure was so intense he felt dizzy. So much adrenaline from the whipping and now the toys. "Mmmphhh!" He tried to call out for his master but he just hung in there moaning in need and being overly full.

Vincent got back upstairs and decided to take a nap. Even though normally a person would probably have difficulty calming down after just put his loved ones through torture, Vincent after his change has become pretty good at "switching off" or "compartmentalize" his thoughts. He soon fell asleep and after exactly half an hour he opened his eyes, eagerly headed towards the elevator and got down.

"Hello Heero, how are you doing?" He walked up to his bounded slave and chuckled: "Oh dear you're in quite a mess aren't you... Here, let me help you... spill everything out..." He reached for the tube lodged in Heero's urethral and quickly pulled it out and granting Heero his long awaited release.

Heero's internal clock was telling him he'd been there for ten whole minutes and his body was on fire. He felt so overly full from both ends. Moaning and wiggling in the restraints he struggled with the sensation for a long while. What was he trying to do with him?! Another ten minutes and he felt like hell. Well pleasurable hell. There was fluid dripping around the plug in his cock and from between this legs. Also the saliva dripping from his mouth.

Groaning he was lost in it all his body straining from the event. Another ten minutes past and he thanked his lucky star that his Master had returned. His bladder was throbbing terribly now and the toy was pressing so hard against his insides. It felt strange inside him but he kind of liked it. It made him think of one of those hentai's where the girl gets topped by a dog or a tentacle monster. Too bad they didn't have those in the real world. Heero watched as his Master reached for the tubing and wanted to beg for release but it seemed like he wouldn't have to. Crying out around the gag semen, piss and that goo shot out from him and just kept coming. The force of it had him shaking and made his orgasm last longer than usual.

Vincent watched on as Heero cried out while releasing all the piss, cum and gel inside his body. It was indeed a rather magnificent sight and Vincent laughed: "Oh dear! Heero, this is quite a big mess you've made!" He looked down at the pool of filth on the ground and smiled: "You've enjoyed this quite a lot huh?" He walked up in front of Heero and removed the gag from Heero's mouth and gave him a loving kiss: "But I bet you'd prefer the real thing, would you? Not tormented by these toys but fucked by me. You said it yourself earlier today."

Vincent chuckled as he walked around to Heero's back and pulled the large dildo out slowly, letting Heero feel the drag of the thing as it left Heero's rear a gaping hole. Vincent then took out a bottle of lube and pretty much poured the whole bottle over his right hand and forearm. "You're ready for this, my slave?" Vincent said as he formed a cone with his fingers and pressed them against Heero's rear, pushing in gradually. It wasn't the first time Vincent put his hand inside Heero, and given the fact that he has been stretched by the large dildo inside him it was easy at first, but as Vincent forced more and more of his hand inside, it soon became difficult for his fairly muscular arm to go any further. Vincent then formed a fist inside the man's body and began to slowly turn and twist his arm left and right, before dragging it back slowly, then back in again. "How does it feel, Heero? Having my arm inside you?" He said teasingly: "At this rate I doubt your ass would be of any use other than a hand warmer."

Heero trembled as he hung there from the chains kissing back softly. He certainly preferred his Master but wondered if he'd enjoy himself inside him right now. That toy had stretched him very far so he wasn't tight right now. That thought didn't last long as he felt his arm pushing inside him

"Ahhh!!!" Tugging and trembling in the restraints he was beyond stretched now. There was even more pressure, pleasure and pain. Shaking he gasped and panted as more saliva feel onto the floor and his cock leaked as well. The perfect soldier wasn't hanging there at the moment, he was a twenty four year old slave being pushed to the limits that his trained body could handle, "Master! Master! Oh God Master please! It's too much!" His voice was almost animalistic as it cried out begging his Master. Despite all this his cock was growing hard again.

"It's too much? Oh but I don't think it is. Just look at this little fellow!" Vincent said as he reached for Heero's member with his free hand, and unsurprisingly the rod was quickly gaining its harness despite the incredible climax the man had just been through. He gave it a few firm grips before letting go, and not only that, pulled his slimy arm out of the man's body completely. Vincent walked towards the wall and opened up a hatch and pressed the buttons inside, then suddenly some of the chains connected to Heero's body harness and limbs began to retract upwards into the ceiling while others lowered, essentially making Heero's body sit up while his legs were stretched apart and forward. At the same time a section of the wall in front of Heero opened and revealed a large mirror, giving Heero a good look at the state he was in. Vincent walked in front of Heero showed him his slimy hand: "See my hand Heero? This was inside your ass just a moment ago!" He pointed to how deep his arm went and smiled: "You're really quite a butt slut aren't you?"

Having made sure that Heero would be able to watch it clearly this time, Vincent got behind Heero so not to obstruct his view and knelt down, positioning his fist at the man's rear once again and with ease, pushed fist through the losses entrance and further in till he could go no further. After shaking his arm inside Heero a couple of times he began to thrust his arm in and out repeatedly.

Heero knew his body was well trained at this point for his master. Moaning the ex-Gundam piolet wanted to thrust into the hand but he was left to hang there for a moment. Then he felt himself moving and looked at himself in the mirror, sure it was startling to see his ass so stretched but it was more unsettling to see how own face. He looked weak. Actually he'd never seen this face on himself. Eyes wide, drool in his chin, cheeks red, hair a mess he looked strange to himself. Almost like another person.

Looking to his Master he saw his arm and just how far it went inside him. Shuddering he tried to fix his face before his Master went back inside him but he couldn't stop it. Those thirty minutes wore him down. He was almost mesmerized with setting such emotions on his face. Crying out his body took his Master's arm again somehow, "ahhhh!!!" Hot tears came to his eyes from how intense this felt and soon trailed down his face. He couldn't hold back all the sensations he felt. He almost felt his a rag doll doing his master's bidding.

Vincent chuckled as he watched Heero's expression, seeing how he seemed shocked by how much of a mess he looked in the mirror. It is one thing for Heero to learn and know what he's become, but seeing it would make the point clearer. Heero was no longer the perfect solider, gundam pilot, operative, spy or whatever you'd like to call him. No, he was none of that, not any more. He was a slave, a slut, a pathetic butt whore who loved being fucked so much that he could literally take a fist up his ass. "Cum for me slave, cum! Give me your everything!" he said as he began to violently shook his arm inside Heero. It was clear that Vincent had no intent to stop until he absolutely devastate the poor man.

Heero could fully see what he had become. This man over the last few months had single handedly stripped away his cold exterior revealing what laid beneath. You could only shout unable to form words He hung there a toy for his master. It took a while to strip him down to these raw emotions but he was finally able to feel like another human again. The hardest part was him allowing himself to actually feel these things. For some reason navigate easier when this man knew who he was and he realized his feelings for him. Letting out a deep animalistic yell he came the last little bit he had and tightened around his arm. Sinking in the restraints he was mostly unconscious after all of that with his eyes barely open.

Vincent gave Heero a few last thrusts before finally pulling out his slimy hand, leaving the poor man's rear gaping and twitching. He got up and chuckled seeing the poor man half conscious and headed towards the panel on the wall, lowering Heero down to the pool of filth he'd made and walked close to release him from the restraints. Vincent then carried Heero back upstairs into the bathroom, gently cleaning him up in and out then laid him on the bed. "Take some rest, my lovely slave..." He muttered before kissing Heero's forehead and left the room. After just chilling for a while he headed to the kitchen and began to prepare dinner, chuckled when he saw the cucumber he used on Heero and gave it a thorough wash before slicing it to pieces among other vegetables.

Finally Heero let himself rest once he was in bed. His body had been pushed to a limit he didn't know possible. He'd be sore the next day he was sure. Ine the past he'd been interrogated sure, but it was nothing like this. He might have talked before if they tried these methods but there was nothing to say to Vincent but beg. Rolling onto his side he winced, yeah his stomach was pretty sore but he felt sated and content. For a moment he wondered if this is what a pregnant woman felt like. His Master's arm had to be far enough in to touch his lungs, at least that's what his mind thought.

After a while he woke back up to make his way into the kitchen. He wasn't sure how much time had passed but he could smell food being made and he felt starved. That was a pretty intense workout in a way and his body was running low of fluids. Going to the fridge he grabbed a water out and smiled softly to his Master, "What are you making?"

He downed almost half the bottle after asking him. It felt like he hadn't had a drink in days. Note to self drink more water on days his Master was going to play rough with him.

"Oh nothing fancy, just some salad and a good old fashion chicken pasta." Vincent said as he carried the plates out to the dining table. But before he put them down he turned to look at Heero and smiled: "How about we eat at the living room? The sofa is a lot softer than the chairs here." He paused for a moment and chuckled: "I imagine it should be pretty hard for you to sit right now?"

Vincent carried the plates to the living room and set it on the low table in from of the couch. He sat down ant urged Heero to sit beside him as she turned on the TV, turning the channel to the news and began eating. There was some local news of small quarrels and petty crime, then the program quickly changed to news across the Earth Sphere, with the most notable being the departure of the Mars colonization fleet. "Mars huh...." Vincent muttered as he turned to Heero and smiled: "If things turned out differently, maybe you would be on those ships heading for Mars right now." And indeed there was a high possibility for that to happen as calculated by ZERO. While in another highly probable potential future Heero would've settled down with Duo and made a life together. If Heero was just a little bit more brave, more strong, more confident, or those around him took just a bit more initiative in knowing and helping Heero, the man would've be alright, and the man named Vincent Septante would still be himself. But at the end of the day, this was the reality they ended up in, and Vincent was glad that this Heero, HIS Heero, turned out to be just the right kind of mess for him to conquer, to exploit, to save.

After dinner Vincent let Heero rest while he cleaned up the dishes. Afterwards he returned to Heero's side and said: "Even though this maybe a bit weird since we've barely settled down in our new home, but would you like to go on a little trip with me?" He took out two cruise ship tickets and showed them to Heero: "It's a rather... special cruise where people who... hmm.. how should I put it.... people who're like us I suppose? Anyway, so people gather up and hang out, share their experiences and also have fun. The cruise will launch next week. Are you interested?"

Heero reached behind him gently rubbing his ass, "yeah... between the whip marks and the... fisting. I'm pretty sore." He admitted. Gingerly he sat down next to him his body tensing for a moment as he softly whimpered. Okay maybe really sore, but that was mostly the whip marks. Thanking him for the food he started eating.

Watching the tv he really missed his Gundam someways. He would sit in there for hours just feeling like he was connected with the machine. Zero was his world for several years, that program ran his mobile suit and at the end of the war he lost it. A part of him was lost that day too, "Yes. I most likely would have been on the first ship out there. New colony always breeds new problems. I would help keep the peace there while having a normal job." It was nice being able to talk freely with him.

Looking up at his Master his face softened, "it's alright. I'm used to traveling around rather often and not having a home. Anywhere I go with you is now my home." Reaching over he took his Master's hand into his and gave him a small smile. "I would love to go. Thank you." He was steadily getting better at this and the words were starting to come easier. "Remember before that I asked you if... I was in love with you?" He could feel his cheeks heating up, why was this so embarrassing? "I know now that I am. I do love you." Bringing his other hand to his chest he gently pushed his hand against his own pounding heart. "My heart pounds when you're near me, I get a rush whenever you touch me, and I want to always be near you." Looking at his Master with those cobalt blue eyes he leaned forward placing a gentle kiss on his Master's lips. "I know we're Master and slave but it's more than that... you're the world to me. I'm sorry for my past mistakes and I'll spend my lifetime making it up to you but I'm glad for them because it led me to you. I couldn't bring myself to bother the old crew, they had their own lives and I was just a soldier. Just please keep bearing with me as I figure out how to be human." For the first time in his life he had the strength to reach out to another human being and share himself with them. He didn't want to loose his Master.

Vincent smiled as he heard the heartfelt confession of love from Heero. He reached out for Heero's hand and took it close to his lips, kissing it gently and said: "Oh dear Heero... you can't imagine how happy I am to hear you say that." He looked into those beautiful cobalt eyes and said: "You're right Heero, we're a lot more than just master and slave... we bring each other purpose in life and from that purpose, love flourish and bloom." He reached out towards Heero and pulled him into his arms: "And don't worry about not knowing how to be 'human'. There isn't a universal answer for what that means anyway. What you should be learning is how to be YOU. To be my slave and my love."

They enjoyed a relaxed time for the rest of the night and went to bed latter. The following days went by rather uneventfully as Heero needed time to recover, though they still kept the routine of walking around the forest and when they got aroused they just used their mouth and hands. Soon enough the day arrived, Vincent put their luggage in the trunk and drove for a couple of hours to reach the harbor where the cruise ship awaits. Dragging their luggage behind they joined the line of people boarding the ship. Vincent took a quick glance and from the outset the vessel looked no different from just any ordinary cruise ship, though one could notice a significant lack of elderly people which would usually be typical of a cruise trip like this. However that was not to say that there weren't a few old men boarding the ship accompanied by good looking young men or women. "Look at all these people Heero." Vincent smiled as he turned back to look at his lover: "How many of them you think you'll take?."

Heero was super excited this was the most trips he'd ever taken in his life that weren't work related. It took him two days to plan how to pack, what to bring and anything else they might need. To this day the poor guy still traveled with a gun but now he put it aside. Leaving it in his desk drawer he packed up the last that he needed. He had a nice few days getting used to a regular routine with his master and just enjoying his time with him. He figured when they got back he might pick up a couple contract jobs to keep himself busy or maybe remotely start on the Mars project.

Boarding on the ship with his master he looked around at all the people. He really hopes no one he knew was going on this trip although he really wouldn't matter they'll find out about him eventually if they didn't already from Duo. looking around at the high amount of people He couldn't imagine how many his master would give him to, "I'm sure you're going to try to pair up several of them with me." Since they took a few days to let him heal He was itching to be filled again. Just thinking about his trip on the train before turned him on. Taking a step back he pressed his ass against his master's front. He actually rather enjoyed being molested in public on the train He wondered if he could tease his master into molesting him right here waiting to get on the ship.

Vincent smiled as he felt Heero pressing his butt against him, the former pilot had certainly became a lot more playful and open with his emotions and desires, and of course, a total shameless slut about it. "Getting impatient huh? My naughty slave." Vincent said as he turned Heero's face back for a long, passionate kiss, extending his tongue into his mouth and danced with its counterpart. At the same time he roamed his hands across Heero's body, reaching downwards and groped Heero's member through the fabric. He could feel the gazes from those nearby and some giggling and chuckle, followed by a few surprised yells and moans. When he pulled away from the kiss and look around he could see a few watching them, but more were actually making out or mingling on their own. "Look what you've started Heero." Vincent chuckled: "At this rate there'll be an orgy is gonna break out and we'll miss the ship!"

And it would seem that the staff of the even shared the same concern, as one of them announced through a loudspeaker: "Ladies and gentlemen, honorable guests, please refrain from... ugh..... stalling and board the vessel as soon as possible! We're scheduled to depart the harbor very soon!"

The crowd laughed as they resumed moving along. Vincent turned back to look at Heero and chuckled: "See Heero? You got us scolded like misbehaving children! Look forward to your punishment latter."

The boarding process continued swiftly afterwards, though throughout the whole time Vincent had his hand on Heero's butt rubbing and squeezing teasingly. They were lead to their room which was a nice and cozy suite with a double bed. As they put down their luggage Vincent could feel the ship began to move. It was at that moment a voice came from the speakers: "Ladies, gentlemen and honorable guests, I am your captain Harold Anderson and on behave of the crew I welcome you to Asmodeus . We'd be your host for the following week. At this moment we'd like to inform you that our vessel have just left the shore and thus you're now free to engage in all activities as you please. Have fun, enjoy, indulge in all the pleasure and depravity known to men! Just try not to spoil others' fun. Have a pleasurable journey!"

The moment the announcement ended Vincent could hear the thunderous cheering coming from the rest of the ship. "Well, looks like the party has started." Vincent smiled as he turned to Heero and said: "It's about time you get into a more proper outfit. Take your clothes off."

Once Heero was standing naked in front of him, Vincent put those brainwave detecting dog ears on Heero's head and then attached the leash on his collar. He then turned Heero around and pushed a butt plug attached to a fluffy tail up the man's ass. He tugged on the collar and smiled: "Let's walk around and check out this place."

(Why does that name sound familiar...)

Moaning into his mouth his hands wrapped around his Master, kissing him back. He barely noticed the world around him, he was just lost in his Master's world. Rolling his tongue against his Master's of course he submitted to anything he wanted but he brought his tongue up to meet his. When he felt the hand touching his front he rocked into it moaning slightly louder.

Heero smiled softly as his Master continued walking and told him he was going to be punished. His Master was just looking for reasons to punish him and that was okay, "maybe we should start a weekly punishment just in case I behave too much." Sure they hurt but it helped him feel alive and more centered. Even though they were punishment he didn't see it that way, it was just another moment to share with his Master. He knew other slaves tried to avoid it like the plague but it didn't bother him so he didn't mind when his Master whipped him, spanked him to filled him to the brink.

Strip. Hearing that word and knowing where they were going sent strong shivers through his body. Oh yeah this was going to be a fun trip. Stripping down he was glad to have his ears back and moaned as the tail was pushed inside him. Shivering a little he couldn't keep his cock from growing about half hard at that point. He was still nervous in large crowds so that did kill some of the pleasure but at the same time all those eyes on him would also turn him on. It was a terrible conflict but so thrilling. Heero knew people found him attractive, even if he didn't see himself that way, so he had a feeling he would draw attention again. Also the other fact was he was so good at being a slave compared to others. He didn't even have a safe word. Following his Master out he looked around enjoying all the paintings on the walls. He couldn't wait to feel the sun on his skin.

(It's the name of a demon associated with the cardinal sin of lust. Seemed fitting)

Vincent walked Heero down the hallways of the ship and was rather amazed by the lavish decoration. As they walked they passed by some of the other passengers and even though their eyes lingered on the hansom man being walked like a dog naked with dog ears and a tail clearly coming out of his butt, their eyes were more of intrigue and arousal rather than surprise. As they got closer and closer towards the open deck however they could see more and more people dressed, or undressed, for the occasion. Some were naked, others in lewd costumes showing off large patch of skin and their genitals, and then there were those who were wrapped from head to toe in leather tightly being lead on by their master or mistress.

Eventually they got on the deck, as they were welcomed by the sunlight and the cool ocean breeze they found themselves starring at a massive orgy with people fucking everywhere. Against the drink bar, under the parcel, on the sun chairs or in the pool, kissing, touching, licking, nibbling, sucking, stroking, biting, fucking and so on. But even in this pandemonium of depravity a fair share amount of gazes fell on the two of them. Vincent smiled as he walked towards the bar and ordered a martini, he then pressed Heero down towards his groin and said: "How about we show these people your oral skills?"

(After I wrote that I googled it and giggled lol nice touch)

Heero was a bit nervous at first. His eyes kept scanning the people taking in what they looked like. He was surprised there were so many levels of clothing in that place. He was just so used to being naked, bare for his Master, besides the collar outfit. There were a handful of completely naked slaves or subs he wasn't sure, not everyone there had collars. Although a collar didn't mean they were a slave too.

Looking upon the sea orgy he blinked in surprise. It almost seemed completely natural to be doing this all over the boat. Noticing the gazes he glanced to his Master and saw the smile. He was happy to bring him pride like that. His Master certainly liked to show off and that usually didn't end well for his ass. Kneeling down he licked his lips eagerly, "yes, Master." His mouth unzipped his fly and soon he had his cock out. Heero was practically drooling. Leaning forward he rolled his tongue around his member then drew him into his mouth all the way to the back of his throat. Moaning around him he started to bob his head. It wasn't until he tasted him but that was when he grew fully hard. Of all the sexual things, his Master turned him on more than all of it.

Vincent leaned against the bar counter and groaned as he felt Heero 's mouth pleasuring his cock, which was rock hard long before Heero freed it from the constraints of his pants. He took a sip from his glass and put a hand on Heero's head, caressing his smooth brown hair lovingly. He could feel pleasure building up quickly as by now Heero had learned his body pretty well, and he certainly had quite a lot of practice to put those knowledge into good use. People watched on enviously as Vincent enjoyed the service of his beautiful slave. Then Vincent noticed a young man wearing a rather exposing maid outfit giving out some sort of brochure to the passengers. Their eyes met and the maid walked up to Vincent and smiled: "Welcome aboard honorable guests. I can see that you're enjoying yourselves"

The maid then handed Vinccent the brochure and it seemed to be a contest of sorts. He explained: "In order to encourage interactions among the passengers, every trip we'd host a contest to find the "Star" of the trip. In order to be qualified for the contest, you'd have to complete the task listed on the brochure during the trip. Then on the last night all the finalist will be brought in front of everyone for a final presentation. Then the passengers would vote for a winner."

"Hmm... sounds.. interesting..." Vincent then asked: "And what would be the... winning price?"

"Well it's a secret." The maids answered: "But I assure you it would be totally worth it!"

The maid left to give out more brochure to others, while Vincent looked at the list and chuckled: "Hey Heero would you look at this! Mission one, give blowjobs to 50 different people! How about I help you along cause you've got a long way to go." He grabbed Heero's head and began to use his mouth mercilessly, moving his head back and forth and rammed his cock against the back of his throat. After a short while Vincent growled and came inside Heero's mouth. After Heero cleaned his member up Vincent gave him a light pat on the shoulder and said: "Now go ahead Heero, make me proud."

Heero noticed the maid and even his dog ears turned backwards towards him for a moment then his focus went back to his Master. A winning prize huh? Of course his Master would push him into it making him do all the work. He wondered if any part would include his Master in something or if it was all slave stuff. Mission one, 50 different people? That was a lot for sure but over 4 days he figured he could do it but in one day that was a lot. Would 50 people be willing to let him do it?

Hearing mission though set off a trigger on his brain. Licking up his Master's cum he leaned back and looked towards a couple envious faces. Maybe it was better they looked at him and the missions could be for him because he didn't want to share his Master, "yes Master." Going over to a rather handsome man and what looked to be his sweet sub he knelt before them and their friends.

"Good afternoon sirs," Heero bowed his head in a very polite Japanese manner. "Please let me pleasure your cock's with my slutty mouth. My Master had sent me out on a mission to please other guests." He leaned back up and opened his mouth to extend his tongue sightly. Oh yeah his old friends would have a heart attack.

Vincent waved goodbye to Heero as he leaned against the bar and watched Heero going on his mission so eagerly. Given how irresistible Heero looked he doubt the man would have trouble finding volunteers. But 50 blowjobs is not a small number, and even for a well trained slut like Heero it would take a lot of time, and effort. Nevertheless Heero was just all to enthusiastic to accomplish his mission, and soon found a couple.

"Oh so you're going for the contest huh?" The handsome man said as he pulled down his zipper and took out his half hard length. He then turned to look at his submissive companion and smiled: "We are certainly glad to help, aren't we?"

"Of course sir." the sub said as he took out his own length and presented it to Heero.

As Heero began to pleasure the two, Vincent noticed a small crowd slowly gathering around them. Looks like there'd be no shortage of cock for his pathetic slave to suck today.

Heero started with the dominate man first. His tongue rolling around his length while his hand went to work on the sub. When another guy drew closer on the other side he started to stroke his length as well. He could get those man closer with his hands first while his mouth worked it's magic. Moaning around the man's length he sucked him for a good minute until he switched with his sub and took him into his mouth and stroked the Dom. He continued this pattern until he was able to suck them all off. Looking towards his Master his cock twitched as it dripped onto the floor. He wanted cock inside him so bad but he could imagine that was another challenge that would be next for him. He continued on his cock quest and tried to keep a mental tally of how many men he'd sucked off. How many challenges would he face? Orgasm denial? Toys? Machines? Ropes? Multiple orgasms? Whipping?