~The Magic within~virtualoo~

Dragongirl26

Mahou held him tightly and said “I will not leave you alone. If I had to crawl from hell to get back to you, I would. You are never going to be alone again..” Mahou said quietly, kissing the others lips in a quick kiss before holding him again. He would never let anyone hurt Raven..ever again...

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

Raven kissed back and covered his eyes. "I am sorry I bet its hard to see a baby like me crying. I don't think I have cried this hard in my life. I had just accepted the fact that I was unwanted, Unloved and come to find out that was half true no one wanted me till you....Then I resurrected my dad and now I have two people I don't know how to deal with this." Raven said

“Every part of you I love don’t worry..I love you whether you cry or smile okay?” Mahou said with a soft smile. “We are going to love you and make up for that lost time..” He said as he held him tightly. He kissed the others lips lightly to show his affection.

Tears rolling down his eyes he kissed him back and sniffed looking at him. Then cupped his face the kiss made him feel more than happy. Raven then pulled back. "I'm sorry I can't stop crying." Then Raven looked around the room and saw that they were in Mahou's room."I'm sorry I am acting like a cry baby." he said

“You are not a cry baby..You are beautiful and loved. Who cares if you cry” Mahou kissed him again as he held him tighter. “Cry all you need to, hug or whatever you need to do...” Mahou smiled softly as he kissed his cheek again.

Raven put his hands around Mahou and started to shake it was what he wanted to hear all of his life so how could Mahou and his dad just say the right things at the right times and brake him down. Raven didn't know if he could take it any more, but he really did like it. Raven loved this feeling and he never wanted it to go away.

Mahou kept him in a tight hold, rubbing the others back. He kissed the others cheek and had no plans to let him go. He kept kissing the others cheek, wanting to be there for him. Even if he hadn’t shown love much since 10, he would make sure Raven was shown lots of love.

"I'm sorry.... . I can't stop crying..... No matter how hard I tried.... I can't stop." Raven said as he sniff holding Mahou i in his arms. Raven not wanting to let go afraid that if he did he would wake up in hell.

"Cry as much as you need to...I am here for you" Mahou said as he held him tight, kissing the others lips deeply to offer Raven a distraction from his tears. He could only imagine how the other must have felt, being told his own mother abandoned him on the doorstep and not even wanting him. The life that he must have gone through did not make things any easier for him..

"Crying is for the weak and I don't want to feel weak and unloved any more...I don't know if I can deal with being loved I really don't know how to deal with this any more." he said as he pulled Mahou close like he was the only thing that was keeping him from going crazy he was an unwanted child...And his dad had to give him away to save him..This wasn't fair and Raven hated life right now and he hated it more that he wanted to be dead rather than feel all of the pain he had felt in his life."

"Crying is not a weakness..As much as I thought it was for so long and sometimes even now. I feel like crying makes me vulnerable in some way.." Mahou spoke softly as he kept the smaller male clutched tightly to him. "But we will learn to love and receive it okay? We will learn how to deal with feeling loved together.." Mahou kissed the others head gently again.

Raven loved all the kisses and soon his tears dried up and he looked at him then shook his head. "I'm sorry I broke down like that...The kisses helped me calm down....and I think I like this idea or being loved." he whispered and blushed then pulled Mahou into a kiss. Raven felt really weak from all the crying, but he wanted all the love he could get.

"Sometimes you just need to let it out.." Mahou responded to the others comment, smiling softly when he finally stopped crying. It hurt him inside when he saw the other crying like that. Mahou was surprised when he was the one being pulled into a kiss but he quickly returned it, loving the kiss.

Raven needed that kiss he filled him with joy through his body and it was weird he was still hungry, but he didn't care he loved the feeling and kissed him even more. Pulling back he looked into Mahou's eyes. "Please don't ever leave me I don't want to be left alone again, not by you or my dad..I don't want to feel unwanted any more." he whispered and kissed him again

Mahou took a few deep breaths as he looked over at Raven. He was not sure why he felt so needing for the kisses or why he wanted more, but he knew he loved kisss from Raven. “Never...By Master..or me” Mahou said as he was quick for return the others kiss. He loved those lips and craved his sweet kiss and mouth. Mahou flicked his tongue over the others lips so he could taste more.

"I hope....I don't know if I can take it if I was rejected by the only people who cared about me." he said as he felt Mahou's tongue on his lip Raven couldn't help, but opening up his mouth he wanted to feel the love. He wanted to feel Mahou's tongue dancing with his again he needed to feel it. That was the first time he ever felt so loved in his life.

Mahou felt the others mouth opening under his lips, happily taking the invitation. It felt so warm and inviting inside, feeling the others tongue intertwined with his own like it was some sort of battle. It made his heart pound madly against his chest, loving that he could feel something so intense. A hand reached up and tangled itself in the others hair, holding him close in the kiss.

Raven moaned at the taste of the other slipping into his mouth it felt so good and he leaned into it ever more as his tongue went into his mouth and started to explore the insides of it. Raven loved the taste of Mahou's mouth and could feel the whole bedroom shake from the raw power he was feeling.

Mahou could feel this sort of energy too, but he was too focused on the others kiss and lips to worry about this raw energy he felt. He sat up more, pulling Raven into his lap so he could feel closer and kiss him deeper. It felt so warm and it only made his body feel like it was on fire.

Raven moaned as he was pulled on top of Mahou and ran his hands through his hair as he was kissing him more and more. With out even realizing it Raven started to wiggle and rub his butt up on Mahou's lap feeling that he needed him more and he wanted more. Raven wanted all the love he could get right now.

Mahou groaned at the feeling of the other wiggling on top of him, only making the kiss deeper. He loved the feeling of the others hand in his hair, feeling like everything the other did only sparked him to want more.

“HEY! You are knocking everything over in here~! Whatever you’re doing quit it in there!” Corvos voice called out from the other room.

Mahou breathed heavily as he broke the kiss for a moment when he heard the voice calling out to them. He really didn’t want to have to stop right now..

Raven kissed more until he heard his dad he pulled back and gasped for breath and blushed not really knowing how much they were shaking everything, but when Raven pulled back he heard a thud in the room of something dropping on to the floor. "Damn that was so hot." he whispered

“Hot..is one way..to describe it..” Mahou said with deep breaths in a whisper. God, when was he last time he wanted something so much? Had been driven to such lengths to crave and need another person this intimately..if ever? “Definitely..want to god that again” Mahou said with a small smile, loving how good Raven made him feel. Mahou couldn’t resist one last quick peck, finally geting Daven slowly off his lap.

"Wow that was even better than the first time." he whispered and looked at him and smiled. "Um....Sooo can I go get some more food I am still hungry and I kind of just wore myself out by crying so I am not sure if I can walk or not...My power also feels drained." he whispered and closed his eyes as he was really tired and hungry. He also didn't know what to do next.

“Next time is definitely going to be better” Mahou smiled as he looked down at a tired Raven. Even he felt a bit tired and he usually wasn’t unless it was time to sleep. “I’ll bring you more soup..” He said quietly as he was about to leave. It was better than that first time..It felt amazing even! If they did that again..Would it feel even stronger? Mahou walked back a grinning Corvo, who seemed busy setting charms and spells throughout the house. “Don’t say anything..” Mahou glared when it looked like Corvo was about to speak. Corvo chuckled as Mahou took a bowl of soup and pours it manually, bringing it back to the bedroom.