The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

Mason smiled and looked at him. "Alright this is good." He said eating and smiling at the cat. "So should we get food for the cat who is now going to live in my room for a bit. I am not sure what all they need." he said looking at him. "This is pretty good I wonder if my stomach will be able to handle the food. This is the first time I have had any of this stuff and its really good. I love it so much." he said looking at him as he took another bite

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

“It’s starting off basic so it may be weird but it shouldn’t be a full blown attack..” Aaron said after a moment of thought. “And yes, if it’s going to be living in your room for a bit, we can pick up some food on the way back for the night” He said with a soft smile. There he went..smiling so warmly again..

“We got s big day tomorrow so we will need to make sure we get to bed early, maybe keep on looking for other solutions tomorrow” Aaron shrugged as he pet Snow again. “I am sure Snow would like having another roomie to play with..”

Mason smiled and looked at him. "Yeah I bet so I haven't casted a spell yet, but I don't know if my familiar will come to me for a while. Not till I find out what to do you know. Also can you call someone to try to get a bed into our room tonight to get everything fine now you know so you don't have to sleep on the floor." he said as he ate all of his food and drank his drink

"I am sure it will be great when you do..." Aaron smiled reassuringly at the other, patting him on the shoulder. "Let me do that now before I forget.." He said, dialing the number he needed to to get another bed, not going into the reason why. If they didnt need to know, they didn't need to know. He asked them to also drop off some kitten food for his familiar, figuring it was a simple enough request to make. "There we are, all done" He nodded matter of factly, cleaning up his food he had eaten in between sentences.

"Thats good now that we have all of this done. Now what do we want to do now?" he asked looking at him with a slight smile. "I will leave it up to you since I have been dragging you around to every place on earth." Mason said as he looked at him and coughed slightly. "Up to you on what you want to do." he said as he tapped his figures on the table "All I know is I feel like I have to get away for a while and clear my head, but I don't know where to go."

Aaron stifled a small laugh underneath his hand before lowering his hand to speak to him. "We can go to the lake on the far end of campus until we go to bed? I like to go there for some quiet time.." Aaron stood up, letting Snow climb on his shoulder. "It looks nice and it is peaceful enough" He said with a small smile, standing up and leading the way to the lake. He went through a more secluded forest path, walking beside the other until they finally arrived at the lake. Not a single soul in sight, no one else wanting to come toward the later end of the day.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Yeah the lake sounds nice I think I might like it there." he said smiling and then looked at him as he got up. Mason soon followed and walked with him all the way to the lake. "Wow it's so pretty here thanks for bring me I don't think I have ever been here before and there is not a lot of people." He set down and looked at the lake

"I like it here too..It's quiet" Aaron said with a soft smile, Snow jumping off his shoulder and running around to chase some bugs. "All you can hear are the sounds of nature and whatever noises you make...A quiet place to get away from it all" Aaron spoke quietly as he looked out onto the lake, rippling with the occasional breeze flowing over it. "You could just relax and clear your head.." Aaron said with another soft smile, taking out his hair tie and just letting the breeze go through his hair.

"It really is thanks for bring me here this was just what I needed." he said. "I also feel like I will want to come back after I see my parents. I will need to clear my head after seeing them." he said then shook his head not sure what they needed to do.Mason smiled and looked at Aaron not really sure what he should do next, but closed his eyes.

'I'll take you back here after we are done with them okay? Promise" Aaron said with a nod of certainty, smiling back at Mason. "Lay back in the grass, It feels nice" Aaron said with a sigh as he leaned back and looked up at the branches of the trees above them shaking. An occasional bird would pass and he followed it with his gaze. He felt so relaxed...He thought as he closed his eyes.

"Yeah I would love to come back here after dealing with them." He said.Mason laid back on the grass like he suggested it did feel pretty good. "This is great thank you for letting me know about this." Mason closed his eyes and took a deep breath and he just relaxed. This felt like the best moment of his life he felt free of everything.

Aaron took some deep breath until his whole body could relax. He just wanted to forget about anything and anyone..even if it was a moment. He wanted to forget this red string business and wake up from it like it was all some bad dream. His hand drifted close to the other, his pinky resting on top of the others hand.

Mason was relaxing and didn't even noticed that he put his pinky onto his hand not right away at least. Mason felt something on his hand after a while and looked down to see that Aaron's pinky was on his. Mason took a deep breath and then said something. "This red sting is weird I never thought I would be paired with at boy at least. I never thought I would find anyone to be honest. I thought I would be alone for ever." he said

“Feel the same way..” Aaron said as he turned his head to look at him from his laying down position.”I got paired with a boy, and with a person i am supposed to loathe but am fated to be with. I thought..well...I would always be alone in life. No my even the Red string could find someone for me..” Aaron spoke quietly, still looking at Mason. “Can I hold your hand...?” Aaron asked, feeling compelled to ask, Aaron looking back up at the sky embarrassed he was asking such a question.

Mason smiled and without answering he grabbed Aaron's hand and held it. "I guess the red string did us both a favor in a way then. I hated you with everything in my power everything came so easy to you and you didn't even have to work at it. As me on the other hand I have to do nothing but study to get good grades and I get yelled at because my good isn't good enough." he said looking at him and sighed. "So in a way I guess I am glad you have showed me another way other thanstaying in my family's shadow."

“Whatever I guess..” Aaron mumbled, holding the others hand tightly. “You’re the smart one..You can focus and not be bored. I saw you as having parents who loved you to care about grades...and not hurt you like mine do. When this stupid red string came along, all i cared about was your well being..even if it’s only been a little over a day. I wanted to make sure you were taken care of, so I wouldn’t have to see you miserable too..” Aaron mumbled, his feet ahnd covering his eyes at spilling his guts like this. The hand holding the others interrwined with the others fingers in a light grasp.

"No I am bored all the time studding really." he said sighing. "Yeah and we both made some mistakes a lot of them. My parents don't hurt me physically but mentally." he said. Mason then sighed again. "So you kind of wanted to protect me? Did you like me before the red sting and just pretended like you didn't that is what its sounding like to me." he said looking up at the sky then turning his head to look at Aaron

“...Maybe...” Aaron said quietly before he could stop himself, his cheeks turning a bright red. “Goddamnit..” He groaned, moving his free arm to cover his entire face. Why red string..? Are you trying to kill me from social embarrassment? It’s working so you can go away now please and thank you! You did enough damage already..

"So you are picking on me because you liked me." he said smiling. "Well I kind of liked you as well. I thought you were always so cool and didn't give a car in the world. Its something that I always wanted you know. I always wanted to not give a shit about anything." he said looking up at the sky again. "Its something that I have always wanted to do and now that I have this red string and you to teach me I guess I can do it." he said smiling. "Your cute you know that."

Hearing that Mason liked him made his chest pound, only making his face feel like it was on fire. Stupid Mason..stupid idiot..He thought as he tried to take deep breaths and calm himself down. You are a grown man, you need to get a grip on yourself! It’s stupid Mason!

“Shut uuuuup, That’s my line. I am supposed to be the one calling you cute” Aaron groaned, trying to move his hair to cover his cheeks. Stupid string..go away so I can keep my damn mouth shut.

"You know what I think I have almost accepted out faiths. We will never be rid of the string as long as we live." he said sighing. "Even if we do brake it. The string will still be there in a way." he said sighing and closed his eyes. "Part of me is glad that I met you and the other part is fighting me at every turn I take." he said taking a deep breath and looked at him again. "You don't need to hide your face. I know you are beautiful no matter how you tried to hid it."

"I guess.." Aaron mumbled into his arm, knowing that what he said was true. Sure, they could break it and go about their lives but like the book said, they would not be happy with anyone else. Stupid string...stupid book..

"Would you quit saying such embarrassing stuff? It's not helping.." Aaron said quietly but he still moved his arm, showing his bright red face to Mason as he turned his head. He thinks I'm...Beautiful..? "Better..?" He said quietly, feeling open and vulnerable in showing himself in such a state.

Mason smiled as he set up the red string almost taking over him. Mason cupped Aaron's cheek and smiled. "See its not so bad showing me this side of you. You have been strong for so long let me help and lean on me." Mason said looking at him. "We have each other no matter what happens." he said. Mason felt as if he couldn't control his own body as he looked at Aaron with loving eyes. "No matter what happens even when the string is gone I will be there for you. We have each other." he whispered wondering what was happening to him.

"Mason.." Aaron said quietly as he started to speak, cupping his cheek. It felt warm against his already flushed cheeks and yet soothing at the same time? It made his heart pound when he heard he would always be there for him, making him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. What was this string doing to him...? Aaron thought as he scooted a bit closer, putting his own hand on top of the one that held his cheek. "I'll always be there for you too..You have me and I'll have you" He spoke softly, feeling like he was melting under those loving eyes. What was happening to him right now? He asked himself as he didn't want to look away from those eyes.

Mason leaned down and rested his forehead on Aaron's forehead. "You are my everything and I want to be with you no matter what I choose you string or not." he said getting close to Aaron's lips and then pulled back right before they touched. "Oh god what is happening to us?" Mason asked as he looked at him he really did have these feelings and it was getting stronger by the day.