The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

"Okay.." Aaron said as he quickly finished his bagel. He was sure the other would do great...He thought as he stretched and moved around while he still could. "Let's go then I guess.." He shrugged, not really caring about the test. He had no reason to care...so why put in the amount of effort they would want from him? It didn't matter..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

Mason got up and went to his class. Once in the class he set in his seat and looked around he read a little more before putting his book up hoping that he would do good on the test. Soon the class started and the test began. Mason took a deep breath as he started to write on the test feeling like he knew the answers when the test was over they were told to switch and grade. When he got it back he saw that he only got a 99 Mason closed his eyes and didn't know what he needed to do. He might as well failed the test as his parents saw. Mason was getting really up set and the other kids made fun of him how he was freaking out over one point.

Aaron didn't even care about his grade, not even caring what he got anyway. He looked over at Mason and saw him looking a bit distressed...a 99. From seeing the messages...he knew that his parents would not see that as a good thing. "Leave the guy alone okay..? Let him think whatever he wants.." He mumbled before putting his head back on its place on the desk. Poor kid...He thought to himself

A girl laughed. "Are you defending him? That is a change from yesterday is the res string really that powerful?" She asked smiling.

Mason looked at the test and just hated everything right now. He was going to get yelled at. What would they think about the string also. It was not a good thing to marry a boy at all in the family. All these rules were starting to pressure him to the point of a brake down. Mason could hear his parents in his head. 'you can't be fat! I will starve you now. Also he could hear them tell him that anything under 100 is not acceptable in there family his phone went off and he didn't even want to answer it. His parents had casted a spell to send him hid grades after he got them.

"Fuck the red string, just leave him alone okay?!" Aaron sat up and looked at the girl with a glare. She had no idea what he was going through..she had no right to be adding on top of the pile. He already felt bad enough as it is without her adding onto it

"Damn your moody today." She said and walked away from him.

Mason looked at his phone it was a text from his mom yelling at him and telling him how worthless he was and that she wished she never had them. The message also stated that they will talk about the future when they get there. Mason closed his phone and looked away from his phone then then stared at the wall. Nothing he ever did was good enough thinking about it he got up and walked over to Aaron. "Teach me how to not give a fuck." he said looking at him.

"Can't help it...try again later" Aaron said with a playful sticking out of his tongue before she walked away. Good...she left...He thought before he looked over at Mason. 'W-What..?" He said as he could not help but let out a small chuckle. "Well.." He said with a sigh, "The world is going to fuck you over..people are going to fuck you over...So why care if you are just going to get fucked anyway? Fuck them.." shrugging at his mentality.

"That is easier said then done." He said looking at Aaron and bit his lip. "I need examples." He said looking at him. He had fallin in line his whole life and he was sick and tired of being a puppet. His parents were just going to cast him out anyway. Mason was sick and tired of it he was pushing himself to the point of being sick. Mason grabbed Aaron and pulled him out of the chair. "I need to know how to break free!" he said as he became a little more aggressive wanting to be free of his parents.

Aaron got pulled out of his chair, Mason getting in his face about wanting to break free. He pulled him along, forcing him to leave the classroom and going into an empty one nearby. "First of all, you just got to get in their face" Aaron said as he stood right in front of him. "You can't let anyone tell you you are fucking worthless, fuck anyone otherwise!" He said with a small shove. "You can't let them kick you..You have to fight back!" Aaron said with another shove on Masons chest. "Don't let them see you as weak...fucking fight back!" Aaron followed it with another shove.

Mason went with him to an empty class room and looked at Aaron as he was taking mental notes from him when he was shoved he did nothing, then he did it again Mason dd nothing by the third time he was shoved he shoved back with some force. "I AM Not Week! I am not Worthless! I am Me!" He yelled letting it all out at once.

Aaron found himself be pushed back, surprised he was suddenly pushed by Mason. "Now that's more like it!" Aaron smirked, playfully punching his shoulder. "Now that is how you don't give a fuck~!" He laughed, letting out a few sparks from his hand to look like fireworks.

"Aaron I am going to need your help in braking a active spell I am tired and i know what my family is going to do since I failed the test in there eyes. I am tired of it and can't take it any more." He said looking at him and at his phone. He wondered why Aaron was helping him. He never told him anything about his parents before. "Do you think you are in it will take two magic user to brake me me and you." he said

"I don't know.." Aaron said with a small shrug. "Red string is some powerful shit...We might get hurt if we are not careful" He said, knowing as much as he could know about it. "I don't even know a way to sever it without following its rules..." Aaron sighed, not wanting to have to think about kissing him to break it....or worse.

"Its not about the red string Its a spell my parents casted on me. Every time I see a test grade they get them and then they can send a message to me of how they hate me and that I am the worst mistake of there life." He said looking at him. "I know how to brake it I just need a little help." he said

"I understand..being viewed as a mistake.." Aaron spoke quietly before he got himself back on track. "Maybe..If you can figure out what we need to do to break it, I guess I can help you out. Study help was not enough for the bagel" He shrugged, figuring it was the least he could do to help the guy.

"Thanks I will need a few things when he head back for the day I need a mandrake root Fire and ice magic and my cell phone." He said looking at him. "thanks for helping me I guess I can help you with what ever you need help with next time." he said wondering what he meant by a mistake, but didn't ask right now.

"I got you on fire magic.." Aaron smirked, holding a fire ball in his hand. "You are good with ice last time i checked, so a mandrake root should be easy enough" He shrugged, putting out the fire in his hand. "We can go to your room to do it...well no choice there" He held up his red stringed fated hand. "Shouldn't take too long regardless.."

"No it shouldn't. I also might be able to hid the red string for a bit, but it will come back after a few hours." he said looking at him and took a deep breath. "Alright lets go back to our room and do it. I am in the mood to skip next class." He said looking at Aaron,

"Now that's more like it!" Aaron smirked, more than happy to skip a class. "And do what you can I guess..I will have to try and play it off as to how I am so close" He said, looking at the string. Thank god it has not gotten too short...but did it seem shorter to him? He passed off the thought following the other to the room. It was weird to hear it being called their room..

On the way back there there room he grabbed the mandrake root that he needed and went back to there room. Unlocking the door and walking into the room he sighed as he walked over to his desk and set the root down and smiled. "Are you ready?" he asked. "I need you to repeat after me and then use your fire at the same time I use my ice, but instead of me say him" he said as he got ready and took a deep breath. "Mandrake root mandrake root I task you with getting this spell undone. The spell of sight upon me." Mason set his phone down on top of it. "So mote it be." then Mason blasted it with his ice magic on his phone and the mandrake."

Aaron nodded, sitting down besides the other, looking at all of the things they would need. If this would help him..he figured he could do this much. He readied his powers and recited what he needed to say, " "Mandrake root mandrake root I task you with getting this spell undone. The spell of sight upon him. So mote it be". He followed it up with blasting it with some fire magic, wondering if the spell worked.

Mason smiled and took a deep breath. "thanks." he said as his phone was now destroyed and so was the mandrake and a green smoke came up and circled Mason as he took a deep breath the green smoke went behind his glasses and into his eyes. He blinked for a bit and went to sit down on the bed while the spell was working.

"Easy.." Aaron said with a small nod, watching the smoke go into the others eyes. Hmm..he wondered what his eyes looked like without the glasses on? He always saw him with them on...Whatever...He thought as he got comfortable on his bed. Now his parents can't see it anymore...And now to deal with them later is the last obstacle. They had no choice but to do it together..He thought to himself.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Mason sighed as he waited for his vision to come back. "Yeah I didn't know that it would take me this long to loose it. I have been putting up with them for so long I am just tired of dealing with them and tired of being stressed." He said looking at him and laid on his bed. "I need to call to get you a bed in here the floor can't be good for you." he said smiling

He smiled at him too..? This really was turning out to be quite an eventful 24 hours, He thought to himself and returning the smile. "Heh heh, I'm used to it, I can wait a few more days" Aaron chuckled, scratching the back of his head. He tried to turn away from what he just said, saying "Anyway, glad i could help with the spell!'

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.