The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

"Yeah don't ask me why it takes two and you have to say that and use fire and ice. I don't know why, but I do remember looking it up because I didn't want to deal with it any more, but I ended up siting and taking it." he said sighing. "I don't know why I held out for this long. I'm tired there never going to approve of me no matter what." he said and looked at him. "I am glad that you agreed to help me now I am out from under them." he said that and he didn't have a phone any more

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

That sounds like him....and those people he calls mom and dad...Aaron thought as the other seemed to speak how he felt. He would never make them proud...or see him as anything..at all. "Glad I could help.." Aaron said with a small smirk, looking over at Mason. "I..We need a distraction until they come..Maybe find a way to break this without...that?" Aaron said, referring to kissing to break it.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"I guess I should say thank you I don't know if I would of fought them without me." He said. Then he looked over to him. "I guess we can try I don't know where else to look to brake the Red string, I found out how to hide it like I said before, but getting rid of it." he said looking at him then closed his eyes as he laid on the bed. "I will let you make the call."

"As far as I can understand..." Aaron said with a defeated sigh, "It cannot be broken. We can try but it would not work. That's why it is fun but dangerous.." He said, feeling defeated again. "I guess...If we can't find a solution...Just....use some blindfolds and get it over with" Aaron groaned, trying not to gag at the idea of kissing Mason. Anything else..please...! "Then we at least can not see each other and just end this nightmare.."

"That is true, but I don't know if I am into that idea right now." Mason said not liking that idea at all and wanted just to be left alone. "First my family then the string does that sound good?" he asked looking at Aaron not really sure where to go next. Mason finally hit the wall and didn't give a crap about anything any more. "I guess I will have to get a new phone." he said looking at his destroyed phone

"I don't like it as much as you do.." Aaron said with a small huff. "You are smart so I'm sure you or I will figure out something.." He said with a small sigh. "While you have no choice, you got me if you need help with the parents...If you have to..Pretend they were me earlier...i guess" He shrugged again, having the urge to help him.

"I don't know I know what do do with them I just don't." he said sitting on his bed. "No matter what I do nothing is ever good enough so I just give up." he said as he walked over to his closet and smiled as he casted a spell to make all of his clothes more edgy. "I think I will learn who the real me is." he said as he turned around and smiled at Aaron. "It will be fun. tho I have never done anything like this before." he said

Aaron watched as the other changed his clothes to something more edgy, surprised by the sight of Mason in edgy clothing...and looking...good in it. "Not bad..You got a secret edgy side, nice" Aaron said as he stood up from his spot. "Hey, explore it dude, why not?' Aaron said as he looked in the mirror. 'Hey, if it makes you feel better, Ill do it too, except the other direction.." Aaron figured he could do that much to keep his mind off things. Aaron cast a spell to make his clothes less edgy looking along with his hair, leaving it down.

"Ahh so we are changing roles for a bit are we?" He asked smiling at he looked into the mirror and decided to leave his hair down. "I kind of like it on me." he said looking himself over. Then said something he didn't think he would say a secret he kept hidden. "I away did like the way you dressed." he said smiling. "Tho in my family then men have to dress and act a certain way. Nothing in my life I have ever picked out even the food I eat had been picked out for me since birth." Mason then realized what he was saying. "Why am I telling you all of this?" he asked surprised by what he was telling the person who he hated the most

Aaron raised an eyebrow as he seemed to be spilling some secret shit to him out of nowhere. He liked the way he dressed sure but..all that stuff? He seemed so open to talk about it. "At least your parents cared enough about you where they didn't treat you like some black sheep hell spawn. Thats where I got all these scars from...Your parents still suck though" Aaron started to talk before he realized what he was saying. "What....?" He looked surprised at Mason who looked just as shocked at sharing info himself.

"Um....What just happened?" he asked looking after he heard Aaron's back story as well. "This is weird, I never wanted to tell anyone that," he said looking at Aaron wondering what was going to happen. "I am sorry about your parents. I hate to say this, but I kind of wish my family would ignore me." Mason said looking at him and shook his head. "I know what is going to happen when they see me and it might be for the best I just don't know how its going to go down so be prepared for anything Aaron." he warmed

"Neither did I.." Aaron said quietly as he grabbed his arm, snapping himself out of the funk he just put himself in. Why did he share that..? He never shared that kind of information...Aaron thought to himself as he looked at his hands before looking at Mason. "Hey, we just surprised ourselves here so let's do this..We will figure it out" Aaron said with a small smirk, putting on the spell to change back into his more normal edgy clothes.

"You did look good when you didn't have edgy clothes on I forgot to tell you." he said smiling and then shut his eyes. Mason wondered if he should change back to his normal clothes or stay with the new clothes. "I don't know." he said looking in the mirror. "Should I keep this or change back I do really like these clothes tho." he said smiling as he set down on his bed. "I wonder why we re over sharing with each other. I mean I hate you and you hate me so why?" he said as he started to get lost in thought.

"If it makes you happy I will change back, and those clothes do look good on you. It's different and I like it" Aaron said as he used the spell again to change back into a pair of blue jeans, sneakers, and a plain black button down shirt, his hair non spikey again. "I don't even know..I never told anyone that stuff and now here we are" Aaron waved his hand at him complimenting each others outfit choices.

"That really does look good on you." he said smiling and took a deep breath and looked around the room."I'll have to research it more, but I wonder if it has anything to do with the red string." he said looking at him. Then he looked at the wall. "I also think its weird that we are more alike than I thought." he said

“Probably..Definitely” Aaron agreed, looking down at the string. “Never talk really much less lime this and now we are sharing intimate secrets? Definitely the string..Maybe that girl who cast it knows? She cast it and she’s really good with this stuff” He shrugged, looking over these seemingly plain clothes in the mirror. Do they really look good..?

"Maybe she does, but I doubt she will help me. Everyone thinks that I am a goody two shoes and it was only to make my family happy." he said looking at him then closed his eyes. "I think that day is over. Tho its going to be hard to not do stuff I am use to it and over night it doesn't change. I think I might follow your lead for a while at least. Until I am use to this." he said smiling

“Maybe she will listen to me then..?” Aaron asked as he looked over at the other. “And same..We are stuck with each other until we can figure this out..” He said with a sigh as he looked at the wall. “So..now what? We got nothing until tomorrow..Want to try finding her or looking for non kissing ways to break this thing..?” He asked as he turned his head to him again.

He looked at the clock. "Yeah I guess we can if you want. I'm guessing we should go to the library to check this all out." He said looking at him. Then looked in the mirror. "Should we go out like this or change back to normal?" He asked and bit his lip not sure what he wanted to do at this point he really did like this look, but would they think he was trying to hard if he went out like this? he thought about it long and hard

“First step to not giving a fuck is to not give a fuck..” Aaron said with a small shrug. “If you do it, I’ll do it with you. Then it won’t be just one of us..deal?” Aaron said quietly, grabbing a hair tie from his pocket to tie his hair in a low ponytail to keep it out of his face. “Well..?” Aaron said as he waited for the other to decide.

He bit his lip and looked at him then nodded. "Alright deal." he said looking at him. "I will go out like this if you go out like that. If they ask maybe we lost a bet or something." he said looking at him knowing that Aaron might not seem like he cared, but he might of cared. Mason took a deep breath and looked around the room. "Also I need to stop and get a new phone, Not that I have anyone to call or anything." he said

“Deal it is then” Aaron nodded, wondering when was the last time he wore anything that wasn’t edgy clothes. It would certainly be a surprise to people who knew him. “New phone first then library..?” He shrugged, trying not to think too much about what people would think of their outfit changes. A bet is a bet so that lie will help..

"You can make up what the bet was even if its stupid." he said looking at him. "Yeah phone first then we look for answers. Then I guess lunch for you." he said not even sure if his body would like to eat anything else than a shake. He never really tried before so this was all new to him.

“More than happily take care of that..” Aaron smirked, trying to get creative with what the bet would be in his head. “Reasonable enough plans..” Aaron nodded, leading the other out of his room and fiddling in his pocket. “One quick stop first. He said as he knelt down to what seemed like a random bush. He felt weird doing this in front of Mason or anyone, making little kissy sounds at the bush and taking out the treat bag in his pocket. Out came a little scruffy looking white kitten, Aaron giving it treats out his hands and he..smiled warmly at the little thing. He coughed when he forgot himself for a moment, quickly putting it away. “Let’s go get that phone..” He said as he was quick in wanting to rush off.

Mason looked over at him and smiled it was nice to see this side of him. "Alright lets get going to get a phone. If you want you can bring what ever is in the bush along with you." he said smiling and gave off a slight sigh as he walked over to him. "I am guessing you have a hidden side you haven't let anyone know about as well huh." he said smiling as he walked to go get a phone