The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

Mason smiled at him. "You are an edgy cute." he said as he walked into the store and went to the lube section and started to look at all the different kinds of lube not really sure what he should get. "So there is one that says you it makes you feel like ice and one that feels like heat? What the hell?" he said confused as he read all the different kinds of lube. Mason looked at Aaron. "So what one do you want?" he asked

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

“Why are you asking me..? I have no idea what half of these even are” Aaron said with a pink blush. He knew he would have to pick one eventually, grabbing the one that makes you feel like ice. “This one...you are good at using ice powers so...” Aaron’s face turned a darker shade of pink. It would..be more like Mason using powers on him with that one..and it’s similar to what mason is good at..

Mason smiled and and grabbed the ice lube and smiled. "Alright well then lets head out is there anything else that you want to do?" he asked looking at him then shook his head not sure what else to do. Mason looked around the store to see if there was anything else that they would need to get.

“Did you...want snacks? We may not want to leave our rooms..” Aaron admitted with a soft blush. Who knows how long wmthey would be at this and if they would want to leave when they were done..whenever they were done. “Enough to get us at least through a few hours..” Aaron said as he went to get some chips and some water.

"Yeah lets get some snacks. I don't know what is good so you are going to have to get some food for the both of us. I don't know how long it will be before we leave for the room again so I am not sure. You pick out the food for the both of us." He said looking at him and at the food not sure what anything was.

Aaron got a wide variety of snacks and flavors, making sure they had enough but mostly for Mason. He wanted to get him to try all of his favorites and taste so many good things. And see Mason with chocolate hanging out of his mouth..looking like his sexy self. Aaron turned red as he put it all in a basket.

Mason nodded and looked at him then shook his head. "Is this all I am not sure what all we want to do." he said looking at him as he walked up and paid for everything that they needed and got a weird look with the lube and all the food they bought. After he got everything he looked at him. "Do we need drinks?" he asked looking at him as he got all of the stuff he bought not sure about drinks.

“I got some water with all the snacks..Not sure you are quite ready for soda there. And as much as I’d love to see you drink, not today” Aaron teased with a small smirk. He helped carry all of the bags as they started to bing them back to the room. “I’ll apologize in advance for anything lewd I might say or do..” Aaron chuckled with a small smile. “Although just you taking your glasses off is hot enough...” He laughed as they were close to the dorm now.

"Yeah I kind of figured that it was going to get really bad tonight." he said looking down and shook his head not sure what else to do he smiled as he brought everything back to the dorm room and got everything set out and took a deep breath. "I am sorry, but there is something I wanted to tell you." he whispered. "You are so hot with everything you do." he said as he blew into Aaron's ear. "No matter what I will be there with you and I want you to be with me no matter what." Mason said. "I will give up everything so we can be together."

Aaron’s face felt like it was going red again, fire crawling up his arm. That low whisper and being told about how he was hot I everything he did made his heart race. And all that he said about being there for him..It made him happy. “You got me..and I’ll always be there for you Mason..” He said with a soft blushing smile.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"I am glad that you will always be there for me. I will always be with you and by you no matter what. The maybe it was our fate to be fated by the red string and fight it so we could learn about ourselves." he said looking at him and shook his head. "I almost needed someone like you to set me right." Mason said. "So thank you so much for that." he said

“Maybe..I taught you to not give a fuck and you taught me to give a fuck. I loosened you up and you told me to take it easy” He said with a soft smile. “And I will always be grateful for that..” He said with a smile, cupping the others cheeks in his hands. He could not help but take offf the others glasses again, wanting to look right into more those beautiful eyes.

"You know if you want to look at my face so much I will get some contacts just for you." he said smiling as he cupped the other's face. "I am guessing that me with no glasses is a big turn on to you." Mason said smiling and closed his eyes not really sure what else he should do or say as he pulled him close and kissed his lips gently

Aaron turned a bright red, his face a dead give away. “Yeah...It is..” Aaron felt compelled to say and set the others glasses aside. He went right back to Mason and gave him a deeper kiss. He had to admit it to himself..No glasses Mason was a turn on, watching him take them off had this sexiness about it.

Mason smiled as he pulled Aaron close he needed them to be with him. Mason was craving him he needed him needed ever part of Aaron to be his. Pulling back he looked with love in his eyes. "Thank you I can't say that enough thank you for showing me the way. A better way a life without my parents yelling at me all the time." He said as he pulled Aaron into a hug and closed his eyes

Aaron wanted to make teasing comments, about how not to get all sappy on him. But he couldn’t do it..He was enjoying the other presence too much. “..That’s my line..” Aaron said with a soft blush at those beautiful eyes looking st him with such love. “Thank you..for showing me people can love me for me. “For showing me I can be loved..”Aaron said as a hand held one of his heavily scarred arms. He rested his head in the others chest with a small but happy smile.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"I am glad. I am glad that I could show you how to love." Mason said looking at him and then shook his head. "And you know what I am glad that you showed me that I could live life as me and not for my parents, but for me." He said looking at him and then closed his eyes. "You are the best thing to ever happen to me no matter what happens I am glad that we were fated to each other the other day." he said

“You’re saying such embarrassing things....!” Aaron said with a bright red blush on his face. He pushed him to his bed and buried his face into the others chest as he cuddled close to him. The best thing that ever happened to him..? That idiot was making his heart about to fly out of his chest. “...Me too..” he responded shyly into the others chest, knowing it was true for him too. Snow seemed to come up and lightly lick Masons cheek in a response of confirmation that he was good for Aaron.

"So I was wondering if maybe you wanted to share my bed tonight?" he asked. Mason the petted Snow and shook his head. "You know what I love you too snow. Thank you for taking care of him all this time." Mason really loved Snow as well he wondered what was going to happen with the future and how much more powerful that Aaron would get with Snow by his side.

Snow seemed satisfied with the remark and attention, hopping off the bed and curling up on the floor beside the bed. Aaron turned a bright red at the others question, knowing he shouldn’t be so nervous. He looked up at those beautiful eyes that were looking into his. Their string was getting short anyway, and they were going to fuck anyway tomorrow..”Yeah..” Aaron said with a shy smile, cuddling closer to him. So..warm...He thought as he was quick to get drowsy even if the other being close like this made his heart race.

"You know what is getting into a bad habbit for us?" he said smiling. "Is that we only eat once or twice a day now. I mean I am use to it, but its still weird." he said as he got onto the bed and held Aaron. "So do you want to get dressed for bed soon and skip the rest of the meals. I don't know about you, but I don't want to see anyone else right now." he whispered

“I’m used to not eating a lot of meals..It’s the most I’ve eaten in awhile” Aaron said with a quiet chuckle. He had gotten so used to not eating growing up that the smallest amount can still fill him. Aaron blushed yet again when Mason said he didn’t want to see anyone else right now. “Me either..” He said with a small whisper as he was quick to calm himself. “Although..I sometimes sleep shirtless so let’s wear a shirt to bed tonight” He laughed as he looked for a shirt to sleep in in his bag.

"I'm not use to eating that much either I am still full from breakfast." he said then smiling. "Alright then a shirt it is." Mason got up off the bed and then started to take off his clothes and left his underwear and a shirt off. "I'll sleep without my glasses just for you." Mason said and looked at him and shook his head. "I know I am leaving my underwear on I would feel weird without it." he said as he got back into bed and under the covers

“Darn..He has to leave his underwear off” Aaron teased with a small smile. He got comfortable under the covers next to Mason, cuddling up to him. He did not care what happened tomorrow..Today he felt on top of the world. “Night..” He said with a soft smile, the covers and Mason quickly sending him into deep sleep.

"Good night my love." He whispered as he soon went to sleep. Mason slept all night long and he soon cuddled Aaron in his sleep. He was really so tired he didn't really care for any of the joke that Aaron was giving him. During the night the string got shorter actually really short to where they almost had to hold hands.Mason woke up the next morning nuzzling Aaron.