The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

Mason sighed and followed Aaron. "Damn I knew I should of skipped the party tonight." Mason said and shook his head as he followed Aaron to his room to grab his things wondering why the hell he went to start with. Shaking his head he he walked back to his dorm room trying to keep as far away from Aaron as he could wondering why this had to happen to him of all people. Soon they got to his room and he opened it and walked into his room and walked over to his bed and laid down on it sighing.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

Aaron sighed in frustration, finally getting to the others dorm. He threw his bag down on the floor, sitting on the floor. Think god the string was long enough..He thought with a sigh as he got comfortable on the floor. Great..one party and he got fated to Mason! He turned over in frustration, trying to sleep.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"I'll have them bring in another bed soon." Mason said sighing as he hated his life right now he already had to deal with his parents and now he had to deal with Aaron. "How much more can I really take before I brake." He whispered to himself and got changed and then went and laid on his bed wondering why this had to happen to him.

“Whatever..Night I guess..” Aaron turned his back to Mason as he tried to go to sleep again. His life was hard enough as it is..Why did this need to happen too? He just wanted one good thing..He sighed as he tried to think of a way to get out of this. No way he was kissing him..Yhere has to be a way.

Mason got up and looked over at aaron as he turned off the lights and used his light magic to look at his books about the red string he bit his lip as he read more and more about it. No matter where he looked it looked as if the red string was final no matter what. "Damn." He whispered as he looked at the string and shook his head he was trying to hard to get free of it, but everything said the same thing just accept it. "Like hell I am going to accept it." he whispered as he got a text and looked at it. The text was from his mom yelling at him for getting a B on one of his test.

Aaron Laid there quietly, lighting a small flame in his hand to read a book for class. All boring information but he had nothing better to do. He hated Mason but the last thing he wanted was to be rude. Not like anyone saw him as anything but an annoyance anyway..what was one more? He thought as he put the fire out after making it turn different colors.

Mason looked down with sadness in his eyes not matter how hard or how smart he was he never good enough for his family. "DAMN IT!" Mason said as he threw all of his books on the floor and threw his phone against the wall. It didn't brake the phone, but you could tell he was upset. Mason went to his bed and got on the bed he wasn't sure what he could do to make his parents see him for him and not how his grades were

Aaron jumped when the books were suddenly thrown to the floor next to him. He seems upset about something...he knew he shouldn’t care. But..if he was staying with him..He might as well get this over with. “Hey..You ok man..?” He asked quietly with a smaller aised eyebrow.

"Yeah I am fine,: He said sighing he forgot that Aaron was there. "Sorry just forget about it. Anyway as for the red string it says that it can't be undone and if it is some how cut by the god of fate both party's will die." He whispered. "We will have to look more into it tomorrow. "Night." Mason said turning his light magic off a falling sleep pretty fast he just wanted to be done with everything right now.

Aaron watched as the other was quickly to fall asleep, seeing the others phone on the floor. He could reach it with the length of the string..he didn’t want to hear it tomorrow if it got crushed. He reached for it and saw the last message. His parents..yelling at him for a b? But a b is really good! He found himself looking through more messages, seeing all these messages of the parents yelling at him. Aaron quietly looked at the sleeping form, putting his phone quietly on the desk. Shit man..He thought as it seems he had it rough. He got comfortable on the floor and soon fell asleep.

Mason slept through the night and woke up the next morning and sighed as he picked up his phone that went off as he grabbed it the next message was about him better get 100% on the next test and that they would be here tomorrow night. Mason sighed deeply and looked at Aaron. Mason picked up all his books that he threw on the floor and started to get it ready for class Tho Mason was starting to feel really bad. He was stressing himself out and starting to make himself sick. It happened every time his parents came to visit him which was once or every other month to make sure he was doing good in school.

Aaron woke up shorty after Mason had, searching through his bag for a clean pair of clothes. He looked back at Mason, who seems worse than usual. The visit must be soon..He thought as he took off his shirt to changes. His chest was riddled with faded scars at various parts of his body, of various sizes and width. Aaron put on the other shirt, not wanting to have to change his pants in front of him.

Mason turned to Aaron. "Hey where do you want to go for breakfast." Mason saw the faded scars and looked away from him. He wanted to ask, but didn't want to be a bother at least not right now maybe he would ask after they got to know each other. "I don't care what we have." He said as he got dressed as well turning his back to him Mason didn't have scars but he was ripped more so than nerds normally were. Mason put on his glasses and adjusted them as he finished getting dressed. "I'll by today if you don't mind as a way of saying I am sorry you had to put up with me." He said

Aaron turned his head to see the others ripped physique..He had to say he was a bit surprised to se what his underneath that shirt. Aaron tilted his head in confusion when the other asked what he wanted for breakfast, even willing to pay for it. It was a bit confusing for him to treat him nice, not sure how to respond at first. “A Bagel..I could use a bagel..” He said quietly, might as well take advantage of the offer

"There is another reason I will buy you food. I am sorry, but since we are tied by this string you are going to have to meet my parents." He said looking down and then finished getting dressed and grabbed his wallet and backpack. There was sadness hidden in his eyes. One that could only tell if they went through stuff. Mason looked at the red string and knew what his parents were going to say about it. He was prepared for it as well. Mason looked up and put on a brave face. "Anyway let me know when you have your stuff and we will go." He said looking at him. Mason knew that Aaron will be shocked with what he did eat and it wasn't much at all. In his family he had to do some things and he hated it all. He had to make A's no matter what. His body had to bit fit at all times and be prepared for battle no matter what. How he hated it he wish he could just be normal for once in his life. After Aaron was ready he headed down to the cafe to get some food walking up to them he smiled. "I'll take the same." He said looking at him. All he got was a protein shake and nothing else. "Let them know what you want I'll buy it." he said

“Wonderful..” Aaron said quietly, thinking about the messages from yesterday. They would not be too thrilled to see him fated to..someone like him. And he would probably be getting screamed at..or god knows what. Aaron grabbed the small bag of treats and shoved them into his pants pocket. They led each other to the cafe, the other only getting a shake. It explains being fit but..really? Nothing else..? “Just a bagel..that’s fine..” Aaron finalky slike up, getting the bagel and roasting it himself roasting it to the way he likes.

Mason smiled and payed for the food that they got and went over to his normal table by the window that looked out to the lake next to them. Taking a deep breath he started to drink his protein shake. "You sure that is all you want?" He said as looked out the window and sighed. "Damn I'm going to have to skip lunch today." He whispered knowing that he usually only drank 2 shakes a day, but had been drinking 3 a day because he wanted food. That and his family will yell at him because he gained a few pounds

"I'm used to eating this little.." Aaron shrugged, looking down at the small toasted bagel and started to eat it. He wondered why the other whispered about needing to skip lunch, going back to his bagel. He might as well learn what he can about the guy if he was going to be stuck to him for awhile and have to meet his parents tomorrow.

"Alright." He said looking at him wondering if he should try to get to know him. "I'm sorry you have to meet my parents." He whispered as he drank his drink. "Its something I wouldn't wish upon anyone to see." He said looking at him. He the had a panic look on his face. "I forgot to study for the test today." He said as he opened his backpack and pulled out a book and looked for the right page and started to study.

Aaron shrugged, saying "Well I got no control over it. I will live...I am sure I have seen worse" with a small smirk. He noticed the other start to panic and look through his book. "Let me see that...I might as well get a look" He shrugged, not wanting ti sit here bored out of his mind staring at panicking Mason. He moved his seat so he could see the book.

Mason showed him the book it was in there first class. "I don't even think you can help me you love to slack off. Just don't destroy my book please." He said looking at him and remembered the message of getting 100 on the test or else. Mason held his head he was under too much pressure from his family he didn't know how he could take it and he was showing Aaron this side of him how and why? he had no idea.

"It is just the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat and light, or the study of fire magic. You will be fine.." Aaron mumbled as he put his head on the table, nonchalantly eating his bagel. So this is how stressed he gets over studying. And those parents...that push him to this..

"I know I know it, but I freeze on test." He said looking at him. "Damn I didn't want anyone to see this part of me." He said looking away and took the book back and was reading some more as he drank the rest of his drink and looked at the clock. "It will be soon." he said. The sad thing was the more stress his parents put him under then more mistakes he would make.

"You got this....okay dude?" Aaron said quietly, not sure why he was bothering concerning himself with some nerd studying for a test. Maybe because he saw those messages...yeah, that was it. No wonder why Mason studied so much and he got good grades..He thought as he kept his eyes fixated on the book. "Here...these are important" Aaron pointed at some facts in the book that were important. "These will on on the test for sure... He said quietly as he looked up from his spot on the table. "..Paying you back for the bagel.." He mumbled.

Mason smiled. "Thanks I guess for helping me." He said looking away from him and went over what he was saying. He didn't really understand this guy he could be the best if he just tried. So why was he slacking off it wasn't fair that he didn't even have to try and knew everything and Mason was working his ass off ever single day he didn't even have time to do anything for himself. He didn't even know what he liked or didn't like any more from the day he was born his parents told him how to do everything what to like and what to hate. It was the curse of living in his family. "We should go to class when you are done."